The Smiths

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately this article in Forbes (which someone else here found)

http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2010/02/02/general-us-missing-arizona-baby_7324684.html

... says, Jack thinks the charges are trumped up and they have done nothing wrong!! Maybe he just hasn't read the Charging Document yet, but I think he must know?

Ok, the arrest report says that Judge McVey contacted TPD Jan 4 to report Tammi's voice mail to him, but this does not specify that Tammi's actual call was on Jan. 4th.

This Forbes article DOES say that the call from Tammi to Judge McVey WAS on Jan. 4. Can we trust this as being the literal truth? Or might a re-porter have lifted it from the arrest report and ASSumed that the call was made then?

I know this seems like a minor detail, but to me, there is a WORLD of difference in this call being made Jan. 4th as opposed to, say Dec. 26 or 27, before the custody hearing. If it was on Jan 4, that gives me great hope for Gabriel being ok and TS knowing that with assurance. If it was before the hearing but after Dec. 23rd, not so much.

Is there any way we can find out the answer to this question?

Thanks for that link time,

"It's clear that we had nothing to do with this, and why they're trying to make a case against my wife, I don't know," he said. "We have done nothing wrong."

Isn't he kind of admitting to his knowledge in everything that was going on and admitting to being a participant in that one sentence? :waitasec:

I wondered about the "we" bit too. It sure seems like he is saying they are two peas in a pod and that's how he acts. I think he was privy to everything. I just can't see it any other way based on several t hings that came from Jack himself... I'm thinking back to the 9 minute jail house interview where Jack makes that statement about resurfacing or being reintegrated into society. He said that with a purpose. Then we have TW statements about him. I know TW has had his own issues, but I still would like to see a good lawyer explore all that.

Did you see the statement by Jack that was something like, "trumped up charges" against Tammi! Then we look at the documents and think omg, look at all she did. I can't even fathom that she tried to get a friend involved? I think that is even worse than calling the judge! I think Jack knew all of this, maybe he even helped scheme it out!? But they don't have the concrete evidence against him like they do Tammi.

I can't help but wonder that they're not trying to save face with "the public" though, it's to their illegal society, IMO. There must be some kind of backlash they are afraid of, but I can't figure out what?

Has anyone found any hispanic males with ties to TS anywhere? I would love to look at any criminal reports of any acquaintances...especially one with forgery and identity theft in their past.

What really stood out on the charging document for me
The first because it proves how she blatantly lied to LE and the media multiple times about one just one aspect of this case

Tammi suggested
Elizabeth enter a shelter after Elizabeth fled the State of
Arizona.
http://www.kpho.com/download/2010/0203/22416309.pdf

How many times did she lie to the press on this one? I bet that Tammi suggested that Elizabeth hook up with "underground help" and go as far to say that it happened before EJ fled the state of AZ --the charging documents section where the above came from was a report of what Tammi has said -- everything Tammi has said is at the most a half truth -- IMO we will find out that it was Tammi's doing that sent EJ to SA specfically
IMO this proves TS will lie and probably has lied about everything

(In my profession, it does not matter if one sentence is plagiarized, the whole paper is thrown out -there's no need to prove the rest of it plagiarism)

The second thing I find interesting about the charging documents is something I had not heard before:
Tammi researched the topic of adopting an
adult in hopes of adopting Elizabeth and Gabriel
http://www.kpho.com/download/2010/0203/22416309.pdf

This proves that she was desperate enough to try every possible outlet

So this pathological liar + a desperate enough to try anything to keep Gabriel = TS helped EJ all along the way IMO --

She has demonstrated the need to be in control of this situation until the day she was arrested

Will she be able to remain in control in jail? possibly, unless they can scare the rest of the confessions out of her someho

Ok, the arrest report says that Judge McVey contacted TPD Jan 4 to report Tammi's voice mail to him, but this does not specify that Tammi's actual call was on Jan. 4th.

This Forbes article DOES say that the call from Tammi to Judge McVey WAS on Jan. 4. Can we trust this as being the literal truth? Or might a re-porter have lifted it from the arrest report and ASSumed that the call was made then?

I know this seems like a minor detail, but to me, there is a WORLD of difference in this call being made Jan. 4th as opposed to, say Dec. 26 or 27, before the custody hearing. If it was on Jan 4, that gives me great hope for Gabriel being ok and TS knowing that with assurance. If it was before the hearing but after Dec. 23rd, not so much.

Is there any way we can find out the answer to this question?

I may be assuming too much, but I think that if the call to Judge McVey was on another day, the report would say something like, "Judge McVey contacted me about a call he received on XYZ date from Smith.. etc, etc". But that is just my hopeful optimism, I have no facts to back it up.

Unless Tammi is home now, Jack is on her FB .

We should all be ashamed he said. All charges have nothng to do with Gabriel he says.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1585061919&ref=ts#!

I just don't get it... does he (like Tammi) think just saying it ain't true means people will believe that? I'm actually feeling dumbfounded by these people. Is this a last ditch effort to think they can still save their reputation, they think people can't read, they've gotten away with so much they can't figure out why the same strategies aren't working??? :waitasec: I dunno. Maybe there is some serious shared mental condition going on here.

I can't help but wonder that they're not trying to save face with "the public" though, it's to their illegal society, IMO. There must be some kind of backlash they are afraid of, but I can't figure out what?

They will lose H and the life or so called life they have. You never know what they are involved with....WHere you find one slithering snake, the nest will be exposed.

I wondered about the "we" bit too. It sure seems like he is saying they are two peas in a pod and that's how he acts. I think he was privy to everything. I just can't see it any other way based on several t hings that came from Jack himself... I'm thinking back to the 9 minute jail house interview where Jack makes that statement about resurfacing or being reintegrated into society. He said that with a purpose. Then we have TW statements about him. I know TW has had his own issues, but I still would like to see a good lawyer explore all that.

Did you see the statement by Jack that was something like, "trumped up charges" against Tammi! Then we look at the documents and think omg, look at all she did. I can't even fathom that she tried to get a friend involved? I think that is even worse than calling the judge! I think Jack knew all of this, maybe he even helped scheme it out!? But they don't have the concrete evidence against him like they do Tammi.

That's what I figure too. They have her handwriting on the forged court documents, her phone calls to lawyers, an "adoption" friend and a judge and I believe she admitted to looking up everything on the computer so that leaves him out...for now...I suppose. But without her to stop him from talking, the media should be all over him now. I hope NG has him on alone tomorrow night.

Someone should answer one of her "friends" on FB when they talk about her innocence and how God is watching over her and ask if she called them too to see if she could use their or their husbands name to falsify that paternity claim. I can't believe people are standing behind her after reading that document.

I think that all the scheming, swindling, fraudulent methods Tammi used to try and get Gabriel could effect her adopted daughter!

She has been proven to be ruthless in her efforts for Gabriel. The father of her adopted daughter has stated that HE was the victim of the Smith's. These charges sure put crediblity into his claims and I hope that custody case is reinvestigated! It darn well should be at this point!

JMO

I just don't get it... does he (like Tammi) think just saying it ain't true means people will believe that? I'm actually feeling dumbfounded by these people. Is this a last ditch effort to think they can still save their reputation, they think people can't read, they've gotten away with so much they can't figure out why the same strategies aren't working??? :waitasec: I dunno. Maybe there is some serious shared mental condition going on here.

Ya know, there are a lot of chemicals put off by new construction. Can they claim that the building materials made them nuts?

I feel so bad for "H" right now, if she has any attachment to them. As much as they deserve to be in prison, this must be so hard for her.

ugh. he kicked me off the page and emailed nonsense.

lol me too! Oh well I feel better.

SOunds like they are getting paranoid!!! LOL THat is what happens when people break the law and continue to break the law. THe truth shall set them free...Maybe they forgot about that verse.

ugh. he kicked me off the page and emailed nonsense.

I can't even believe he's on there defending her to be honest. But it's a good thing if he's responding to the pressure. He'll implicate himself eventually or get caught in his own web of lies IMO.

I asked the question you wanted Kamille.....I got kicked off. :blushing:

I think that all the scheming, swindling, fraudulent methods Tammi used to try and get Gabriel could effect her adopted daughter!

She has been proven to be ruthless in her efforts for Gabriel. The father of her adopted daughter has stated that HE was the victim of the Smith's. These charges sure put crediblity into his claims and I hope that custody case is reinvestigated! It darn well should be at this point!

JMO

BBM. This is the time for him to get a good attorney and go to court. With all the publicity, he can probably get a good attorney to take it on pro bono.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raine73