The Smiths

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well.. I am wondering about what was said in the presser today, worded very carefully I'll add. Maybe LE was sending a message that they are not looking for info from Tammi to make a deal, e.g., ok, we believe you do not have direct info to find Gabriel. I think it was clear that Tammi's involvement extended beyond the 18th when they said she arranged stuff for Elizabeth after she left. I think there will be more charges, but they have enough for now. I hope she can't bail out.

yes I noticed he carefully picked his words, and twice used AT THIS POINT, when referring to the smiths knowing were Gabriel is , I think LE is not letting all out of the bag,

When did she call a Superior Court judge and ask for assistance in getting Gabriel?

And, they searched her home on Dec 27th looking for Gabriel ad she didn't disclose the text message she send Logan.

On 01/04/1010, Judge McVey telephoned
the T.P.D. He provided me with a voice message which
was left by Tammi Smith. I recognized her voice due to
my previous interviewing. In the recording, Tammi
Smith requests Judge McVey return her phone call.
Tammi states that she believed that Elizabeth would
return with the baby if she could know that Gabriel would
be "safe." Tammi then suggests that Judge McVey
grant the Smith's guardianship. The entire recording is
approximately 2 minutes long. Tammi later stated a
media reporter told her to call Judge McVey (this was
her response to the message which she left). When I
asked Tammi further specific questions about the
reporter, Tammi could not recall if the reporter actually
told her to call Judge McVey.

http://www.kpho.com/download/2010/0203/22416309.pdf

From the charging documents.

Updating my previous post: Trying to put these few days together and this seems to be what we have so far, feel free to add

Dec 21

Logan had an emergency custody hearing on December 21, and was granted full custody of Gabe (per missinggabe)

(?) Logan tells Tammy about Elizabeth's myspace, Tammi leaves a message on there and Elizabeth texts and calls Tammi​

Dec 22

Smith's sent Logan this text message:​

Can we get together tomorrow morning to talk with you and your dad? I'm afraid she'll be gone forever, cause she doesn't want to go to jail for kidnapping. She doesn't trust u or ur dad. The only way she'll come back is if my attorney faxes the signed papers to her so she won't get in trouble, and Gabriel b w/us.

12:31pm: Jack posts on FB that they are experiencing a 'hiccup' with 'the new baby' Gabriel. Jack writes that Elizabeth picked up Gabriel the evening of December 18 for a visit with Logan, and hasn't been seen or heard from since.(ref)​

Dec 23

(?) Elizabeth is probably speaking to Tammi at ~ 1:30 pm on the phone (not Grandma).

Tammi claims this is the last time she talked to Logan

Tammi (on FB?) posts about Elizabeth traveling, the underground, message says "Pray for Gabriel" indicating they are in Texas​

BBM

*If* that happened - and it's a big if for me - then I think it would more likely be Dec 23, possibly Dec 22. Dec 21 is a bit early.

FWIW

Ugh, I just can't believe what extent she went to.

Here is the part about her lying and saying Logan threatened her - little did she know the phone call was recorded! :woohoo:

But how can you do this to other people? And, trying to take a child away from his father through coersive means, ugh. (adding, this clearly shows Jack was involved in all this also as he calls Logan too).

Attachments

• TPSLiseaboutLoganThreats.jpg
    TPSLiseaboutLoganThreats.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 12
BBM

*If* that happened - and it's a big if for me - then I think it would more likely be Dec 23, possibly Dec 22. Dec 21 is a bit early.

FWIW

Thanks ... that seems to make more sense. I wasn't sure if that was just Tammi account of things or not.

But, DG, they went on to say Tammi helped her with arrangementx for places to stay and such after she left (something like that).

I am wondering if charges against Tammi stem from Elizabeth's time in SA could still be brought in Texas. And, as I wrote elsewhere, I'm wondering if Federal charges/crimes apply. I think for some reason, they wanted to arrest her now, refocus their energies on prosecuting her after handing over the case to SA - that seems really wise to me given limited resources and that it makes sense to center in Texas instead of Arizona right now for finding Gabriel. I'm happier than a lark that Tempe/Arizona will now spend their energies getting her convicted.

A lot more resources have been added to searching for Gabriel recently also (SA investigators, Heidi project, I had heard equisearch, JJ Armes and his team, and Logan and his family). I believe they are very well coordinated and determined. I don't think Tammi is going to get out of this lightly - people like her need to be prosecuted and maybe this will send a message to others who are trying to get children by illegal or underhanded means.

BBM

Logan and his family have been searching hard for Gabe since December 9. They did not just start recently. Logan hasn't seen Gabe since December 8.

Anyone who wants to see what Logan has been going through since then to try to find and protect Gabe, please see the Questions for the Family thread. It is heartwrenching.

BBM

Logan and his family have been searching hard for Gabe since December 9. They did not just start recently. Logan hasn't seen Gabe since December 8.

Anyone who wants to see what Logan has been going through since then to try to find and protect Gabe, please see the Questions for the Family thread. It is heartwrenching.

I wasn't implying that. I meant they were added to the team in Texas now - or to say it another way, that they have an organized and concrete search going on in Texas and all along the route there.

If you had just asked me to rephrase that, I would have if it sounded as if they weren't doing anything up until now.

This woman should be put in Jail and throw away the key, Wow, wanting to see if she could do an adult adoption of EJ, she is out of her mind, and I still stand by this, She TS knows a lot more than she is saying, ugh

Oh, good grief, she even asked a friend if she could put her husbands name on paternity documents!!

From the Charging Documents

Attachments

• TPSCC.jpg
    TPSCC.jpg
    415 KB · Views: 5
Wow reading these documents now. What the hell is wrong with Tammi? I guess we can really see how she inserted herself in this mess and the combo of Tammi & Elizabeth is very dangerous.

Wow reading these documents now. What the hell is wrong with Tammi? I guess we can really see how she inserted herself in this mess and the combo of Tammi & Elizabeth is very dangerous.

Yeah, it even weirder than we knew! Makes you wonder what more there is.

My mouth is just hanging open. I figured there was more than was publicly released, but the utter audacity of this woman is mind-boggling. Audacity and evilness.

Poor Logan. Poor, poor Gabe. God bless and protect them both.

My mouth is just hanging open. I figured there was more than was publicly released, but the utter audacity of this woman is mind-boggling. Audacity and evilness.

No kidding. WOW!! She is just OFF.

Asking a friend if she can put down her hubby's name on the court documents. WOW.
It was all planned not a rush as they were closing the doors.

If her mouth OPENS out pops LIES. :banghead:

mine is hanging too BeanE, I am so upset at the conniving ways of this woman,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member