The State Rests in the State v Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
borndem,
Is it possible to just link it and not post the pic? The link takes you right to the pic in the slideshow. It's impossible to NOT see it when scrolling. Please?

That was heartbreaking!

I'm just wondering by looking at the date if they weren't giving her the benefit of the doubt at the time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Surprisingly... ALL of the posts from his friends state that they KNEW it was Jodi who had done it. You wont find any support or doubt about JA on that page!

Can I ask a question? I'm so torn on whether she planned his murder from back when her grandparents got broken into .. Or was it an alternate plan if things didn't go her way? I guess I can understand heat of the moment over driving 1,000 miles, having sex all day only with only intent to kill.

Would like y'all's opinion :)

Sent from my iPhone

Adding to other WS's who have carried out experiments, neglected family chores and re-enacted stuff.... I was questioning Mr Swamp about the possibility of me ambushing him in the shower, taking him down, dragging him across a floor, stabbing him, etc.
He is now considering showering with his gun, lol!!

I did ask him when he would be most vulnerable and able to be ambushed and he said when he was sleeping. But Travis was awake when she got there so that didn't work so I guess it was on to Plan B.

About the pics of him in the shower, many of them just look like surveillance shots,not like artistic or posed, from awkward angles, etc. Is it possible she was IN THE CLOSET taking them? It seems if she was in the hallway that the angle would be more diagonal.

Also where was her car parked while she was with Travis? Was it in his drive or was it parked in a less obvious spot?

More on the gun possibly being in her left hand:

Most 25's are designed for right-handers. My husband had a Raven Arms .25 at one time which he said always jammed on the second shot if the first shot was not level, and if Jodi shot it with her left hand, the bullet would have been ejected to her right in the direction of the sink or possibly over her right shoulder depending on how she was holding the gun.

So, she very well may not have been able to get off a second shot because her first shot was not level, causing the gun to jam.

IMO, she intended to finish him off all neat and tidy with a gunshot wound to the head, while he was enclosed in the shower stall. It backfired. (no pun intended.)

Can I ask a question? I'm so torn on whether she planned his murder from back when her grandparents got broken into .. Or was it an alternate plan if things didn't go her way? I guess I can understand heat of the moment over driving 1,000 miles, having sex all day only with only intent to kill.

Sent from my iPhone

Yes, IMO she planned to kill him when she stole the gun and staged a break in. If she planned on using only for protection for her trip, why stage a burglary? Why not just borrow it?

Surprisingly... ALL of the posts from his friends state that they KNEW it was Jodi who had done it. You wont find any support or doubt about JA on that page!

It wouldn't exactly be the place to post it I think is why. jmo

More on the gun possibly being in her left hand:

Most 25's are designed for right-handers. My husband had a Raven Arms .25 at one time which he said always jammed on the second shot if the first shot was not level, and if Jodi shot it with her left hand, the bullet would have been ejected to her right in the direction of the sink or possibly over her right shoulder depending on how she was holding the gun.

So, she very well may not have been able to get off a second shot because her first shot was not level, causing the gun to jam.

IMO, she intended to finish him off all neat and tidy with a gunshot wound to the head, while he was enclosed in the shower stall. It backfired. (no pun intended.)

Could be.... That would make the heart stab way more difficult, wouldn't it?

Sent from my iPhone
Legally it doesn't matter anyway. Even if murdering him was a Plan B it is still considered premeditated homicide.

That said...she stole a gun. She dyed her hair. She rented a car 90 miles from her hometown and made a specific request it not be a loud color. She turned her cell off. She retained receipts from everywhere BUT Arizona even though she later admitted to having been there. She had a ready made alibi all lined up in Utah.

For a Plan B it was certainly at the forefront of her mind. MOO

Adding to other WS's who have carried out experiments, neglected family chores and re-enacted stuff.... I was questioning Mr Swamp about the possibility of me ambushing him in the shower, taking him down, dragging him across a floor, stabbing him, etc.
He is now considering showering with his gun, lol!!

I did ask him when he would be most vulnerable and able to be ambushed and he said when he was sleeping. But Travis was awake when she got there so that didn't work so I guess it was on to Plan B.

About the pics of him in the shower, many of them just look like surveillance shots,not like artistic or posed, from awkward angles, etc. Is it possible she was IN THE CLOSET taking them? It seems if she was in the hallway that the angle would be more diagonal.

Also where was her car parked while she was with Travis? Was it in his drive or was it parked in a less obvious spot?

I agree with this. He looks so shocked in that last pic!!! He thought she was gone. I just had an aha!!!!

Sent from my iPhone

Legally it doesn't matter anyway. Even if murdering him was a Plan B it is still considered premeditated homicide.

That said...she stole a gun. She dyed her hair. She rented a car 90 miles from her hometown and made a specific request it not be a loud color. She turned her cell off. She retained receipts from everywhere BUT Arizona even though she later admitted to having been there. She had a ready made alibi all lined up in Utah.

Thanks. I didn't know all that. I just recently got really really into the case. Thanks for the finite details. This was rather methodical then. Wow!!!!

Sent from my iPhone

You're a sweetheart, borndem! Thank you! (Unfortunately I saw the ones that were much worse than HuffPo published too...they're going to haunt me for a very, very long time to come. :()

Wow.
I'm really sorry I asked. I simply thought maybe there was an interesting interview or something I hadn't read about JA's past.
And I'm sorry I provided a link to what info I knew about diagnosing psychopathy - didn't know it would get me treated like this.
I can see I'm not welcome here.

You are welcome here!

So are you ladies thinking she planned to kill all along by catching him in his sleep or do you think she was going to give him one more chance to change his mind?

Why? im confused?

It was discussed before that she bought more gas than could fit in her car. Presumable she bought extra gas, put it in fuel cans so that she wouldn't have to stop in AZ for gas. I was just curious as to when she got this extra fuel and how that would also show premeditation to trying to hide her presence in AZ. Sorry I wasn't clear on that.

To me, each little piece helps to show how VERY premeditated this was.

This is my opinion! If JA shot travis in the head first and he was able to stagger around why then would JA stab him in the back?? If this injuried man was lunging towards her, why the need to stab him in the back? and if his back was towards her why didn't she escape? Washing of the items in the washer tells me this killing was done on purpose..

jmo

Everything will be because of fear, panic and shock.

The hair dye is throwing me a bit. Is it disguise only, look like someone else (with pigtails), thought he liked it... just not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee