The State Rests in the State v Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So are you ladies thinking she planned to kill all along by catching him in his sleep or do you think she was going to give him one more chance to change his mind?

She lights up in the interview talking about her reunion with Travis. Even talking about him after death I sense her obsession with him. She wanted him all or nothing. I was thinking had she walked in and he proposed marriage she would've put the gun and knife back in the car. She probably told him "friends with benefits" was ok while he sought his Mormon wife. Did he have someone new lined up?

Sent from my iPhone

Does anyone know how many hours; and over how many days Detective Flores interrogated Jodi Arias?

I'm a bit concerned about Juror's questions, too.
I've been wondering if perhaps one or more of these Jurors might believe that Jodi Arias gave a "False Confession" based on the facts that she's a proven LIAR; and that she was interrogated for such a long, extended period by Detective Flores....and perhaps because she wanted to "please" this Detective?

I certainly don't believe JA's gave a "false confession" ...but I'm wondering if a Juror might be thinking this way. Some of the Juror questions made absolutely no sense to me, since JA has admitted she killed Travis Alexander.

Isabelle -- This is the only one I've seen -- it's pretty tuff to see.

This is not the one Oceanblueeyes is talking about. In that picture TA is laying on his back, and you can see the entire wound from ear to ear (and his face). It's beyond horrible, and I would encourage folks to not seek it out. It will haunt me for a long time. How one human being could inflict that kind of damage on another is beyond me.

I don't care if Travis Alexander was having an affair with the entire Arizona Cardinals cheerleading squad. His character should not be on trial here. They can bring on their DV expert, and it won't prove anything. Just like the Grief Lady proved nothing at Casey Anthony's trial. Unless she had some intimate knowledge of the relationship, all she's doing is giving opinions on DV in general.

I hope the jury can separate the wheat from the chaff in this trial. Like many have said, the prosecution can do the best of possible jobs in putting the information in front of them. How they process that information is a whole different ballgame.

EBM - I took out the pic. Sorry for bringing that forward.

Does anyone know how many hours; and over how many days Detective Flores interrogated Jodi Arias?

I've been wondering if perhaps one or more of these Jurors might believe that Jodi Arias gave a "False Confession" based on the facts that she's a proven LIAR; and that she was interrogated for such a long, extended period by Detective Flores....and perhaps because she wanted to "please" this Detective?

I certainly don't believe JA's gave a "false confession" ...but I'm wondering if a Juror might be thinking this way. Some of the Juror questions made absolutely no sense to me, since JA has admitted she killed Travis Alexander.

But she never confessed to LE.

So are you ladies thinking she planned to kill all along by catching him in his sleep or do you think she was going to give him one more chance to change his mind?

I think she was simply horny, like she was afterwards when she was humping another. Just like how Casey celebrated the night her daughter "drowned"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was discussed before that she bought more gas than could fit in her car. Presumable she bought extra gas, put it in fuel cans so that she wouldn't have to stop in AZ for gas. I was just curious as to when she got this extra fuel and how that would also show premeditation to trying to hide her presence in AZ. Sorry I wasn't clear on that.

To me, each little piece helps to show how VERY premeditated this was.

Oh! I agree:)

Yes, IMO she planned to kill him when she stole the gun and staged a break in. If she planned on using only for protection for her trip, why stage a burglary? Why not just borrow it?

I went back to check the date of the break in and it was 'days' before the murder. If the post I shared earlier from TA's Memorial page is true where the girl said A week before she killed him, TA told her she was a fraud and an evil, horrible person (among MANY other things). TA told her he knew she slashed his tires, and stole his journals. Travis set in motion her plans of how it would end. His rejection and the fact that he was going to Cancun with another woman (in her mind moving on) was the straw that broke the camels back.
This might not make sense to some of you, but, Jodi is a Cancer. Those born under the Cancer (zodiac) sign are sentimental (reasons for taking all the pictures of TA) . Cancers dont handle rejection or change well. People ask why couldnt she just move on.... Cancers don't like to let go of things that mean a lot to them. Cancer is the Crab and Cancers are notorious of grabbing on with their emotional pinchers and not letting go. Her features, characteristics are classic Cancer.

This is my opinion! If JA shot travis in the head first and he was able to stagger around why then would JA stab him in the back?? If this injuried man was lunging towards her, why the need to stab him in the back? and if his back was towards her why didn't she escape? Washing of the items in the washer tells me this killing was done on purpose..

jmo

And a good one it is!

I think she went there with the specific intent that if she couldn't have Travis no one would. About two weeks before he was murdered Travis posted a blog about the type of woman he wanted to marry and spend his life with. (I truly believe Jodi stalked Travis online and knew all about that blog entry.)

The week before he died Travis broke up with her for what really seemed like the final time. (I don't know what happened that she got inside that day but I do think she is highly manipulative.)

Chris Hughes believes Cancun meant a great deal to Jodi because it was on their 1000 Places to See list. I'm not sure. It may have been a factor but I don't believe it was the factor. I think Jodi wanted Travis and his trappings. She wanted a good life with a great guy. I believe her mind was already made up before she ever got to his house.

I kinda think she used the check for the BMW to gain initial entry - not expecting him to even be awake and having to cover once he was. Once inside I think it became a full on psych assault of apologies, promises, and gas lighting. From everything his friends and family have said Travis had a very difficult time seeing bad in anyone. Somehow I think that only made Jodi's 'job' easier.

My fear as well.

I went back to check the date of the break in and it was 'days' before the murder. If the post I shared earlier from TA's Memorial page is true where the girl said A week before she killed him, TA told her she was a fraud and an evil, horrible person (among MANY other things). TA told her he knew she slashed his tires, and stole his journals. Travis set in motion her plans of how it would end. His rejection and the fact that he was going to Cancun with another woman (in her mind moving on) was the straw that broke the camels back.
This might not make sense to some of you, but, Jodi is a Cancer. Those born under the Cancer (zodiac) sign are sentimental (reasons for taking all the pictures of TA) . Cancers dont handle rejection or change well. People ask why couldnt she just move on.... Cancers don't like to let go of things that mean a lot to them. Cancer is the Crab and Cancers are notorious of grabbing on with their emotional pinchers and not letting go. Her features, characteristics are classic Cancer.

Psychopaths don't handle it well at all.

If you go back and look at the graphic photo you can see a spray of blood around the area wound. Would that be from where Jodi started instead at the end? Hmm she was left handed so she would be backwards to me? She would of started on the right side of his neck?

Can I ask a question? I'm so torn on whether she planned his murder from back when her grandparents got broken into .. Or was it an alternate plan if things didn't go her way? I guess I can understand heat of the moment over driving 1,000 miles, having sex all day only with only intent to kill.

Would like y'all's opinion :)

Sent from my iPhone

Clearly a back-up plan, imo. If he even had given her any sliver of doubt about whether they had a future, he wouldn't be dead right now, imo.

But she never confessed to LE.

That's why I placed it in quotation marks....Perhaps I should have stated:
"Falsely Admitted She Killed" Travis Alexander; rather than "False Confession."

Jodi Arias has given so many "stories" about what happened....Why couldn't she retract admitting she killed Travis Alexander; and simply state this is another one of her lies?

From the Juror Questions, it appears to me: At least one of the Jurors may not accept that JA killed TA; even though she admits she did.

That's why I placed it in quotation marks....Perhaps I should have stated:
"Falsely Admitted She Killed" Travis Alexander; rather than "False Confession."

Jodi Arias has given so many "stories" about what happened....Why couldn't she retract admitting she killed Travis Alexander; and simply state this is another one of her lies?

From the Juror Questions, it appears to me: At least one of the Jurors may not accept that JA killed TA; even though she admits she did.

I agree . IMO they think she may be a liar, not a killer.

Psychopaths don't handle it well at all.
Not to mention a nice big sense of entitlement, eh? I think Jodi viewed Travis as an investment that owed her. After all she'd changed about herself just to be more appealing to him she'd be damned if he was going to end up with someone else.

PS_6.jpg

I was looking at this pic... It haunts me... It's as if Travis is trying to speak ... but can't.
I think he knew his fate when this pic was snapped. Perhaps she told him what she intended to do... kill him... and maybe she told him that afterward she would kill herself... that they would forever be like Romeo and Juliet... His eyes seem to say he knew it would never end... that she would never go away... his "axe murderer" was real... and she was standing right in front of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010