The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just listened to his testimony again.

Martinez asks: Do you remember her hair color back then?

Rental guy responds: It was blond.

I did not hear any more testimony about her hair being brown when she returned the car. Inconclusive, since there were no specific questions about her hair color changing when she returned the car

it was blonde when she rented the car.

it was brown in the naked pictures.

it was brown in utah

somewhere in between getting the car and arriving in Arizona

Where did JA park her rental car? Did she park it in TA's
driveway or down the street? tia

don't forget the "where is your magic underwear" interview with the guy she made out with in between! LOL

I am sure he will not be called by the defense but it was interesting background into how she viewed her new "religion" and how serious she was about it and Travis.

Almost immediately in a phone interview she was referring to Travis and said "he's a Mormon so..." (whatever BS she was selling). It was odd she didn't say "we're Mormons so we....". Passing fancy that she adopted 100% then, not so much once she killed him. Wonder what religion she claims now.

Golly, I hadn't thought of that......she was blonde again in Cali to return the car?

Also, did she rent a room somewhere to dye her hair? No motel or such has made the claim that "Jodi stayed here?

no the budget guy said she was blonde went rented and brunette when returned

Okay I'm confused. I'm continuing to read here that the bullet to Travis' temple did not go through his brain. Hmrooo? How is that even possible?

The M.E. said without a doubt, 100% that bullet did pass through a part of TA's brain. However, what he could not say with certainty was if TA was killed by that shot or not. The reason he couldn't say for sure is because the brain had decomposed to the point where he could not make that particular determination.

The M.E. also very clearly stated that the type of injury (shot to head passing through some part of the front brain) would be serious enough to cause problems impacting TA's ability to stand, walk, defend himself.

The defense attorney attempted about 5 different times to get the M.E. to say the bullet would have missed the brain altogether and at no point did the M.E. ever agree with her statements/opinions/what-ifs on that. Dr. Horn couldn't have been more clear and more definitive about that. That bullet, which started at TA's right temple could not have missed his brain. There is no magic bullet which enters the head, yet skirts around the brain, and comes to rest inside someone's cheek. That would be impossible purely from a physics standpoint.

I with you:) I feel your pain....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did not hear any more testimony about her hair being brown when she returned the car. Inconclusive, since there were no specific questions about her hair color changing when she returned the car

It was brown when she went to see Ryan the next day in Utah.

Ted Bundy came from a horrible home. Horrible

There are to many to name. Ricky Lee Green, Peewee Gaskins, Henry Lee Lucas, Charles Manson, Gary Gilmore, Danny Rolling, Alan Van Houte (aka Alan Blackthrone) Brad Cunningham are just a few. Hmm Ann Rule wrote about three of those.

Kenneth Mcduff 's mother made him a monster by believing all his lies of it's someone else s fault.

I would be seriously impressed if she had. You can go from blond to brown with a box dye, but after you use dye it's hard to go back to blond (unless you use bleach. Color doesn't lift color). Is there such a thing as hair color forensics?
Brunette is her natural color, she's Hispanic, so I'm not surprised she's still a brunette.

LOL Too late for her now :floorlaugh: Gosh i cant imagine having "that" out there for the world to see. Better yet if it's nasty why the hay would she take a pic :what:

Now I see why she cried when she looked at "those" pics on the computer monitor! :floorlaugh:

the entry point is more above his eyebrow in my opinion... not the temple. If it went thru the temple, how did it end in the left jaw?

Interesting when she was describing the Ninja attack she claimed "he" had a gun "to (her) forehead". Not her head, not her temple, her forehead.

Ok, anyone ever heard of Susan Wright? Stabbed her husband 193 times, no gun used. Buried him in the backyard. She claimed self-defense, took the stand, was convicted of 2nd degree murder, got 25 years later reduced to 20 on appeal. SHE STABBED HIM 193 TIMES!!! Sounds like he really abused her, but she also was a liar. It's now a Lifetime movie....on now! (Pacific time)
Jody's amateurish 29 times is certainly possible.

its not showing on Direct tv. I want to see this. Is it called Blue eyed butcher?

I listened to a very long portion of the ME today (on youtube) and I highly recommend it for everyone who hasn't heard it. It is very educational and details each wound and the (probable) order in which they were sustained. I learned about the difference between a stab wound and an incised wound, and a lot more.

Something that I found interesting was his opinion that the back (9) stab wounds and the skull wounds would have killed him had he no other wounds.

So now we have 4 possible kills--the slash, the bullet, the heart stab, the back/skull wounds. The back wounds need to be taken as a group.

The back wounds were an inch deep. That was interesting. Her energy did not lag.

That's interesting, I haven't heard it, I've only been reading here so I haven't watched anything yet. Were they clustered together - like they were inflicted while he was stationary or does it seem like he was moving when the back wounds were inflicted?

Two things I picked up from her interview in the 48 Hours re-broadcast- 1) she mentions the female Ninja using a knife ( some truth here to her stabbing him) and 2) she mentions the gun not firing ( so maybe she did start with the gun to intimidate/disable him, but it didn't fire, so she grabbed her knife as a backup)???

Wait, wait, wait ...the leg/dragging photo was one of the deleted photos??

But we know she was still brunette when she was arrested. It's very easy to go from blonde to brown. Dark Brown to blonde is more difficult , would require a double process and would be extremely damaging to hair.

bbm: I am not seeing posts here that say that?:waitasec:

more along the lines of sequencing is what I am seeing:moo:

Oh they're here. Was discussed this morning....was painful.

I was looking at the photos someone upload. (Thanks not sure which member) There is a shot of Travis in the shower I am guessing before the one he is looking directly at the camera. To me it shows he is surprised by her taking pictures. I am posting a link I hope it works.

Be aware that there are MANY GRAPHIC photos with the one I am trying to post!

http://s1352.beta.photobucket.com/user/tabularasa6/media/ja22_zpsf16cd1a4.jpg.html?sort=3&o=49

I hope that works. I am curious to what everyone thinks.

I also look forward to Martinez decimating those unethical and (whatever other adjective I can't think of right now) "expert$" in cross examination.

Fingers crossed for that, along with an awesome closing argument which will hopefully seal the deal.

But we know she was still brunette when she was arrested. It's very easy to go from blonde to brown. Dark Brown to blonde is more difficult , would require a double process and would be extremely damaging to hair.

Good point.

So likely she only changed from blond to brown on her way to Arizona. I guess I just assumed when the rental guy said her hair was blond "back then" he was talking about both of his encounters with her upon renting the car and returning it.

Okay I'm confused. I'm continuing to read here that the bullet to Travis' temple did not go through his brain. Hmrooo? How is that even possible?

The M.E. said without a doubt, 100% that bullet did pass through a part of TA's brain. However, what he could not say with certainty was if TA was killed by that shot or not. The reason he couldn't say for sure is because the brain had decomposed to the point where he could not make that particular determination.

The M.E. also very clearly stated that the type of injury (shot to head passing through some part of the front brain) would be serious enough to cause problems impacting TA's ability to stand, walk, defend himself.

The defense attorney attempted about 5 different times to get the M.E. to say the bullet would have missed the brain altogether and at no point did the M.E. ever agree with her statements/opinions/what-ifs on that. Dr. Horn couldn't have been more clear and more definitive about that. That bullet, which started at TA's right temple could not have missed his brain. There is no magic bullet which enters the head, yet skirts around the brain, and comes to rest inside someone's cheek. That would be impossible purely from a physics standpoint.

I knew a girl once who had a round scar from a .22 shot to the head. So I am just not sure the bullet did disable him completely. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx