The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
mug-shot-44099752.jpg

Information:
Name: Kimberly Kay Ross
Processing Date: 02-10-2012
Alleged Violations:
KIDNAP-APPREHENSION OF INJURY
ARMED ROBBERY-WITH DEADLY WPN

http://www.bustedmugshots.com/arizona/phoenix/kimberly-kay-ross/44099752

On witness list.

I vote character witness. Who better than she can testify to JA's ability to kill TA? jmo

Can you imagine the men that had sex with Jodi and seeing those photos. Would you admit to it?

I am so embarrassed for womankind by those two photos. Do you think she is?

IDK. She doesn't seem to have a concept of shame or embarrassment. I don't know much about psychology, but she IMO she has either no concept of how other people see her or she just doesn't care.

OTOH, her online profiles seem to be so carefully put together so as to portray a person totally unlike her true self, so maybe she does see her flaws and tries to mask them. Or reinvent herself.

She's just a damn mess.

It's incredibly stressful. Lots of lost sleep and hyper-villigence going on here.

This is how I learn getting a restraining order in NJ is ridiculously difficult for non domestic situations.

If he is under age it seems to me I'd be after them to arrest her as a pedifile. Why else would she be stalking him????? jmo

Wow.......shudder.

What is she going to testify to? That JA is now her lover?:floorlaugh:

I think she too is awaiting trial and is Jodi's cellmate.
But how on earth can another inmate help Jodi's case?
Baffling!

His religion prevented him from simply cutting her off and finding a new sexual partner. IMO.

Sex is like potato chips...you can't eat them just once. Once you have tried them...you're hooked.

Yes, and I think Travis was simultaneously disgusted and attracted by Jodi's sexual availability. I think that Travis may have been very angry and disappointed in himself for not being able to resist having sex. He wanted
to maintain his celibacy, but as you said, "you can't eat just one".

I also think Travis probably was turned off by Jodi's blase attitude toward sex after she converted to Mormonism. She had no such conflicting attitudes about sex---you don't go from straight laced Polly Purebread to splaying your backdoor and lady garden for the camera overnight. I don't have a problem with her being sexually active, I'm saying that it may have been disconcerting to Travis that JA could glibly accept Mormon baptism and yet also be sexually active. Also he was doing the same thing, and I bet he was angry at himself for the same thing.

On a different subect, from Jodi's blog I see her quoting Marianne Williamson and the Author of the Secret. These are both people deeply involved with New Thought, which is also part of New Age religion. Nothing could be further from Mormonism than New Age Religion. For Jodi to espouse both of these belief systems is disjointed to say the least.

OT: OMG watching CNBC about McDonald's. In China they sell seahorses (live) on a stick!!!!!!

Could this cellmate who is a defense witness have known Jodi before she killed Travis? I think Donavan was a friend of Jodi's mom before the killing.

It will be interesting to see if that gets in.

I wonder if we will hear about the results, popsicle...

I think JA will ace it. She's got ice in her veins and cares not a whit for anyone but herself. "How dare he break up with me!! He's mine and only mine. I'll show him." ...And show him, she did.
icon8.gif
:furious:

It's incredibly stressful. Lots of lost sleep and hyper-villigence going on here.

This is how I learn getting a restraining order in NJ is ridiculously difficult for non domestic situations.

Keep cans of Wasp Spray in your home! Better than pepper spray!

Sorry to read this Linda. We, more specifically my daughter had a stalker. It was awful and very scary. She, her best friend, me and more all had razor blades broken off in tires in our cars, my dogs eye was razor bladed and had to be removed, he followed her everywhere, was seen hiding at her work, got into our computers, home, etc. I could go on and on. I was so worried about her. We got a home alarm and eventually cameras around our home.
Stalkers are a breed all their own. What is it your sons stalker is after with your son? What are the police doing about it if anything?

I don't know what she wants. He responded to her only once and that was to say thank you for a compliment she gave him. She then professed her undying love and desire for him to father her children. He ignored her and came and told me. She was unfriended and used a child my sons age to lure my son into a oovoo conversation where she proceeded to yell, scream threaten to kill me and make him watch. Police were called reports filed. Spoke with prosecutor, my own lawyer etc.. Then she called the home phone using the phone number of the local police station ..that's what showed up on caller ID and threatened his life. More police reports filed. Police instructed to keep alert, cut off all means of communication and call if anything suspicious happens. I was told basically unless she's standing in my driveway,with a pic axe, there is nothing they can do yet. They wouldn't even try to find out who she is or where she lives.

Could this cellmate who is a defense witness have known Jodi before she killed Travis? I think Donavan was a friend of Jodi's mom before the killing.

i think she met her gf in jail when donovan and gf was arrested for arson

At the very least, it can't be THAT difficult to stop having sex/sexting/having phone sex with your stalker, I should think.

Except Travis had a more tangled relationship with sex than a non-Mormon or someone who doesn't have intense sexual restrictions and expectations. Even if he wanted to continue having sex, too bad he couldn't have found a "safe" person to do that with.

And clearly, he didn't realize his stalker was a threat to his life. If he had any idea what Jodi was ultimately capable of, he would have made police reports, gotten a restraining order, locked his doors, etc. He didn't equate stalker with imminent death.

I don't know what she wants. He responded to her only once and that was to say thank you for a compliment she gave him. She then professed her undying love and desire for him to father her children. He ignored her and came and told me. She was unfriended and used a child my sons age to lure my son into a oovoo conversation where she proceeded to yell, scream threaten to kill me and make him watch. Police were called reports filed. Spoke with prosecutor, my own lawyer etc.. Then she called the home phone using the phone number of the local police station ..that's what showed up on caller ID and threatened his life. More police reports filed. Police instructed to keep alert, cut off all means of communication and call if anything suspicious happens. I was told basically unless she's standing in my driveway,with a pic axe, there is nothing they can do yet. They wouldn't even try to find out who she is or where she lives.

is this random person from fb you never met b4?

I don't know what an Oovoo conversation is.
Has she ever come to you home, his work, his school? I know you don't know yet who she is, but has she indicated any knowledge of knowing where he is? Also, you need to watch your back. She has threatened you!
Oh heck! I'm going to pm you if that's ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot