The Texts Messages: Warning! Graphic SEXUALLY EXPLICIT

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is talking either way. We have no one coming out to refute what Kaine says just like no one is coming out to support what he says. Jmo

No one is talking either way. We have no one coming out to refute what Kaine says just like no one is coming out to support what he says. Jmo

Actually, there were many people saying what a good mother Terri was to her children. Including two of her ex-husbands, I'd imagine they'd know. There was also the PTA president who said what a great Mom Terri was, and of course a few of her friends.

And you are right, no one is talking about what a good father Kaine has been either. No one is talking at all, it's weird. That's all I'm saying, it's weird that media hasn't interviewed more people, but then, I think they've all distanced themselves from this case and don't want to be involved, because like us, no one knows what the heck to think anymore.

It's all a mess. Who wants to be pulled into the middle of a nasty divorce?

So she was never hung over? She never wreaked of alcohol? IDK, like I said, I just find it interesting that no one's talking. Maybe, like someone said, they just don't want to be involved in this, or maybe Terri hid it soooo well, that even her best friends, family, part-time co-workers, maybe none of them knew. IDK.

Maybe she drinks neutral grain spirits (pure grain alcohol-not all are banned)?

Neutral grain spirits have few cogeners. Congeners are substances produced during fermentation. These substances include small amounts of chemicals such as acetone, acetaldehyde, tannins, and other higher alcohols. Congeners are responsible for most of the taste, aroma, and color of alcoholic beverages. Beverages with less cogeners don't reak of alcohol. It has been suggested that these cogeners contribute to the symptoms of a hangover, therefore if one gets drunk on alcohol with less cogeners, hangovers symptoms are less severe.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8416431.stm

Actually, there were many people saying what a good mother Terri was to her children. Including two of her ex-husbands, I'd imagine they'd know. There was also the PTA president who said what a great Mom Terri was, and of course a few of her friends.

And you are right, no one is talking about what a good father Kaine has been either. No one is talking at all, it's weird. That's all I'm saying, it's weird that media hasn't interviewed more people, but then, I think they've all distanced themselves from this case and don't want to be involved, because like us, no one knows what the heck to think anymore.

It's all a mess. Who wants to be pulled into the middle of a nasty divorce?

Right, I remember in the beginning that people said general things about Terri as a mother.(none of whom are speaking in defense of her now). I thought we are talking about now and specifically those that could cooberate Kaine's affadavit that Terri would regularly get drunk at night. We've not heard either way from anyone on that. The silence is weird, I agree.

Kaine's parenting abilities haven't been at issue because he hasn't been considered the defacto suspect in his child's disappearance like Terri has. I would also think it a little weird if people did start coming out in defense of Kaine's parenting abilities, considering there hasn't been much to defend as it relates to the case of his missing son. Jmo

[/B]

bbm

I think you're making an excellent point. TH is the only one we hear unsavory news about, and ALL that news is coming from KH & DY. Not one other person has told the news media that Terri is a drunken, sexpot, child harming demon. Not one. Not even LE. It's all coming through Kaine, which makes me feel it's just all about his wanting out of a marriage, while maintaining custody of his children. Because, that's exactly what it sounds like to me, a nasty divorce.

What we have heard from others, is that Terri was great with children, loved all her children, was the main care provider for Kyron, spent her time volunteering at the school, etc. So are they lying or is Kaine? If Terri is as Kaine describes her, I wish we could hear that from someone else what a horrible mother Terri was; someone, not involved in the family, but who knew the Horman's, but we're not hearing anything like that at all. That to me, speaks volumes. One would think that by now, there would be more people who knew the Hormans out there agreeing with Kaine and coming forward to slam Terri. Where are they? Add to that, then when both the Oregonian and Willamette Week, came out with stories that said anything at all nice about Terri, Kaine kicked them out of the pressers.

I find this whole thing fascinating, but I still wish the focus was on finding Kyron and what the task force is doing to do so.

Well, not many people are all evil or all good, and there may have been times when Terri acted like a good mother. It was Terri herself who said she flunked the lie detector tests. And I don't think that Kaine could have falsified some whole big plot with the sext messages. So there is a certain amount of information apart from his remarks that create questions about her character.

The role and actions of LE are confusing to me as well. They have done as much to cast doubt on Terri as Kaine and Desiree have done. I think they narrowed the focus a lot when they said the disappearance was an isolated incident and parents need not worry about the other kids. Then Kaine took the baby and asked for the RO based on information he had been given by LE. Remember that before that, Kaine was defending Terri, sharing a home with her, and I presume she was mothering the baby with his tacit consent. For awhile there was doubt here on the forum as to whether LE had really given Kaine anything substantial to take to the judge--but since the motions have been filed, there are now statements on record that LE provided him information--and I have not seen those statements challenged by anyone involved in the case.

Then there were the oblique remarks about "people are going to be surprised." It seems that it was LE that led Kaine to make Terri his only suspect in the disappearance, and to reflect back on her behavior and realize with 20/20 hindsight that things were not just fine as he had originally suggested. What did they feed him? Facts? Or just innuendo? We are not privy to that. But the fact that his legal team is openly alluding to things in the recent filings suggests to me that they feel they're on pretty solid ground with it.

Kyron does indeed need to be found. That's the only way a lot of these questions are ever going to be answered--and maybe not even then. While there may be disagreements among us on a lot of issues, I think we are all united in deeply craving some resolution and justice for this amazing child.

Yes, LE has confused all of us. First they tell everyone not to be alarmed, because this is an isolated case. Then they tell us, they cannot rule out stranger to stranger abduction. Which is it? They have never retracted that statement and that bothers me.

The sext messages to be discussed here. Kaine's motion about the rest to be discussed in his motion thread thanks.

Everything is starting to get sloppy and hard to follow.

xoxo

(snipped)

Just as a timeline clarification: When KH kicked out The O and WW, the family was still presenting a united front. It was before the MFH news, RO, and KH/DY interviews pointing the finger at TH. Not sure of KH's reasoning, but likely the same as asking for written questions that were answered in writing (same presser): to keep control of the info getting "out there" per LE's request.

Something I find very odd; the WW has not had ANYTHING about this case, about Kyron, at all, since Mid August. I wonder why? I have emailed the reporter, editor and publisher (and have seen others question this under comments on older articles on that site) but have gotten zero in the way of a reply.

Wow, just wow. I am further shocked by TH and her behavior after her stepson went missing. Didn't take long for her to make it all about herself :sick:

I could give her some slack if this had started going on maybe a year later, but my God this started within weeks of Kyron missing, her loosing her family and she should have been grieving but here she is making an *advertiser censored* of herself when the focus should be on Kyron.

Wow, just wow. I am further shocked by TH and her behavior after her stepson went missing. Didn't take long for her to make it all about herself :sick:

I could give her some slack if this had started going on maybe a year later, but my God this started within weeks of Kyron missing, her loosing her family and she should have been grieving but here she is making an *advertiser censored* of herself when the focus should be on Kyron.

ITA and well said!

Yes, LE has confused all of us. First they tell everyone not to be alarmed, because this is an isolated case. Then they tell us, they cannot rule out stranger to stranger abduction. Which is it? They have never retracted that statement and that bothers me.

Isn't that out of order? I know in the beginning they said that they were looking at all angles, but parents don't have anything to worry about. That has always been the theme of their statements regarding who may be involved. I could have sworn the last thing we heard about that was that of course they couldn't totally rule out anything because it was an active investigation, but that the parents and students of Skyline didn't have to fear another incident like this? Am I mistaken?

Isn't that out of order? I know in the beginning they said that they were looking at all angles, but parents don't have anything to worry about. That has always been the theme of their statements regarding who may be involved. I could have sworn the last thing we heard about that was that of course they couldn't totally rule out anything because it was an active investigation, but that the parents and students of Skyline didn't have to fear another incident like this? Am I mistaken?

bbm...specifically...stranger abduction HAS NOT BEEN RULED OUT.

LE last statement on this subject was Captain Jason Gates June 18 2010

"I can't say for certainty that it wasn't stranger to stranger. I can't," Gates said. "But I also can tell you that the need for the public to be alarmed is very low."

http://www.kgw.com/video?id=96685544&sec=547977 @-1.30

Thank you, that is the statement I am remembering. Same time that they handed out the fliers with Terri Horman and a white truck.

The sext messages to be discussed here. Kaine's motion about the rest to be discussed in his motion thread thanks.

Everything is starting to get sloppy and hard to follow.

xoxo

Please let's get back to the sext messages. This is not a general discussion thread.

Thanks.

Sorry for the OT...thanks for the reminder.

I am very intrigued by Kaine's assertion in his affadavit that the text messages between MC and Terri Horman continued after Terri Horman was forced out of the home. That means that she was at her parents' home with her son still engaged in sexting with MC(that was the implication I received though not explicitly stated).

That says a lot, IMO.

Sorry for the OT...thanks for the reminder.

I am very intrigued by Kaine's assertion in his affadavit that the text messages between MC and Terri Horman continued after Terri Horman was forced out of the home. That means that she was at her parents' home with her son still engaged in sexting with MC(that was the implication I received though not explicitly stated).

That says a lot, IMO.

I'd be shocked if MC was still sexting with TH after she moved out of Kaine's home and into her parents' in Roseburg. Maybe she was with some other dude, but I doubt it was MC. JMHO. If he did continue after he was outed in the media, he's more of an idiot than I give him credit for.

On July 14, 2010 the following report came out.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_hormans_mother_desiree_y_1.html

Desiree Young also responded to new allegations that Terri Horman sent explicit texts to a high school friend of Kyron's father, Kaine. "It's disgusting," she said.

~~~~~~~

On July 16th it was reported that Terri moved to Roseburg.

http://www.katu.com/news/98633554.html

~~~~~~~

On July 16th Mike Cook is reported making the following statements:

"I'm a pretty straight shooter," Michael Cook told a TV crew this week. "I didn't have sex with her."

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/oreg...f/2010/07/kyron_horman_has_gone_from_tra.html

I went back to the affidavit and it doesn't exactly say what I thought it did. He reports that the text messages occured around the time that respondent was removed from the home. Not that they continued after.

Thanks krowdkat!

It is common but incorrect belief that people who assert their power/dominance over others suffer from low self-esteem. These individuals usually have overly healthy self-esteems.

I am not a physician and I don’t diagnose individuals. As a psych nurse, I have cared for with many individuals that share very similar traits with TH, so I will share their diagnoses. Duel addictions, conduct disorder, oppositional defiant disorder, depressive disorder, passive-aggression, histrionics, and dependent personaity disorders were diagnosed in these individuals. Each exhibited a need to dominate with power and each needed to have rigid control over others.
There were other patients that I cared for that shared these qualities and were remorseless and dangerous. They were given an APD diagnosis and some were even discussed to be psychopathic.

I hear ya.

MO- We know too little about her to know for sure but what this woman doesn't appear to have is a Mood or Psychotic disorder. IMO she's got the traits of cluster B personality disorder/s . Which one/s? That I don't know.. probably a couple or not any specific one.

After reading the link from the other thread about "nobodycases," I just now caught on to the importance of the dates in these texts and why they were submitted -- look at the July 4th texts from Terri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webberry