DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
raisincharlie said:
PolKSaladAnnie

I "see" you !:D

Are you back luv? Hope all is well ! Waiting for you to speak - we have missed you...

Thanks raisin ... thanks Bee, thanks Close, thanks Taximom ... and Sami and all --- and MORE than all! Missed y'all!!!! Hey, did anyone hear about that 'disgusting' email I received day before I left from a poster here? Geeeeezsh. Talk about NASTY! Anyways, won't go into that on forum - maybe via PM - I told Taxi all about it when I got it .... suffice to say I did NOT reply and thus give away my identity as my email addy is in my own name ... but heckin-tarrrrrr-NATION .... there are some pretty crippled minds out there, lol!

How ya all been?

Samiya said:
Thought I heard trumpets calling! :)

How are you and how ws your trip??

Sami

Bwahahahaaaaa.... good ole Sami: what a star you are! Hey, my trip was fan-triple-tastic (downright COLD in London, froze me booties off, I did). Came back to a massive workload, read up here VERRRRY briefly and plummeted into decadence, food, wine, animal fat (eeeyughhhh - but tasty 'cos I love all the wrong food) and emerged 6 pounds heavier for wear!

I mega-missed my dear friends Close and Taximom ... the wonderful warm tones of Bee, the pleasure of Jilly, the character of raisin and the intelligent chides from Ocean.... plus Scout's good input, otto's words of wisodom, strach's logic and scandi's everlastin sense and sensibility! :) THAS4SURE!

Samiya said:
I am officially on baby wait :) My daughter is in hospital and I'm sitting here biting nails and praying for a speedy labour :)

My daughter and her SO decided months ago that this will be a private moment for them and it's probably just as well, lmao....because being a typical mom I do't like seeing my baby in pain.

The hospital has her as being almost a week and a half overdue and are not happy with her doctor at all, so theatre is also on standby.

Love
Sami
*advertiser censored*
Goes back to biting nails!

Congrats, granma .... please: details, details, details .... what a miracle to start the New Year off, eh? Prayers, blessings and much love to you and your family, Sami x x x x :blowkiss:

Samiya said:

Thanks Sami - I think we may well have a similar circumstance here. No way is Cassidy going to be put on a stand, however the one thing I'm not sure of is this loop in the law here for "excited utterances". I'm not well versed in this aspect but perhaps someone else knows it well.

It seems to me the baby in this article will be haunted for years - incredibly sad.

OK...OMG - wow ... there is SOOO much to read up .... stoppin postin NOW ... an going readin .... (thanks for pm-ing me the pertinent bits, Taximom) and then have to finish dinner.

Trust I'll find/read how everyone's Xmas, New Year went ... and wanna see Floh's posts - always made me smile, too ....

Take care everyone .... 'talk' soon. :dance: :dance: :dance:

:blowkiss:

IT'S A FABULOUS NEW YEAR .... :woohoo:

LOL at PSA! You certainly bring a certain energy to these threads! Welcome back, extra pounds and all. :p Document, document, document if you start having a problem with any poster here. Apparently WS admin doesn't take kindly to threats and nasty comments from fellow WS'ers, from what I hear. :blowkiss:

Raisin, I hope you feel better. Too bad wii can't cure the common cold! All of my kids want a wii though, and grownups I've spoken too say they've been playing like crazy with their kids. Some even have the aches and pains that go with tennis and golf etc! Guess some of us never grow up. :D

Sami, I'm so excited for you! Little ones are the best.

Samiya said:
Samiya, he definitely deserves LWOP or the death penalty. (I can't remember though, does Canada have the DP?) The little girl would be about 18 then, right? I imagine she'd be scared if he was released at any point. :(

Anyway, this caught my eye from that article:

White quickly cleaned up the home, tossed his bloody clothes, cleaning materials and a broken bedroom lamp into garbage bags.

Taximom said:
LOL at PSA! You certainly bring a certain energy to these threads! Welcome back, extra pounds and all. :p Document, document, document if you start having a problem with any poster here. Apparently WS admin doesn't take kindly to threats and nasty comments from fellow WS'ers, from what I hear. :blowkiss:

Raisin, I hope you feel better. Too bad wii can't cure the common cold! All of my kids want a wii though, and grownups I've spoken too say they've been playing like crazy with their kids. Some even have the aches and pains that go with tennis and golf etc! Guess some of us never grow up. :D

Taximom - I think it was Close that was wii'd out. But I can relate - even though my wife & boys were in Maryland for NYs - we played XBox live - Forza for quite a few hours non-stop ! :crazy:

Polk sorry someone got a bit twisted with you - don't worry about it :p - we love you and missed you !

raisincharlie said:
Taximom - I think it was Close that was wii'd out. But I can relate - even though my wife & boys were in Maryland for NYs - we played XBox live - Forza for quite a few hours non-stop ! :crazy:

Polk sorry someone got a bit twisted with you - don't worry about it :p - we love you and missed you !
Oops, sorry, raisin/close. :blushing: :blushing: Need more coffee here obviously! XBox is fun too!

Taximom said:
Oops, sorry, raisin/close. :blushing: :blushing: Need more coffee here obviously! XBox is fun too!
i th
in
k I've h
ad too
mu
ch cof
fee ;)

Taximom said:
Samiya, he definitely deserves LWOP or the death penalty. (I can't remember though, does Canada have the DP?) The little girl would be about 18 then, right? I imagine she'd be scared if he was released at any point. :(

Anyway, this caught my eye from that article:

White quickly cleaned up the home, tossed his bloody clothes, cleaning materials and a broken bedroom lamp into garbage bags.

Canada does not have the Death Penalty. He was sentenced to a Life sentence with no chance of parole til after he has served 17 years. All that means, of course, is that he can apply for parole in 17 years.So Ashley will be about 21 when that happens.She is receiving therapy and counselling.
There are other articles on the Lianne White thread on the Missing/ Located forum. His own father believes he did it, and believed it early on.

Jess said:
Canada does not have the Death Penalty. He was sentenced to a Life sentence with no chance of parole til after he has served 17 years. All that means, of course, is that he can apply for parole in 17 years.So Ashley will be about 21 when that happens.She is receiving therapy and counselling.
There are other articles on the Lianne White thread on the Missing/ Located forum. His own father believes he did it, and believed it early on.
Ah, thanks, Jess. I thought I had heard the name before. I still think LWOP should mean exactly that.:behindbar What a shame.

PolkSaladAnnie said:
Bwahahahaaaaa.... good ole Sami: what a star you are! Hey, my trip was fan-triple-tastic (downright COLD in London, froze me booties off, I did). Came back to a massive workload, read up here VERRRRY briefly and plummeted into decadence, food, wine, animal fat (eeeyughhhh - but tasty 'cos I love all the wrong food) and emerged 6 pounds heavier for wear!

I mega-missed my dear friends Close and Taximom ... the wonderful warm tones of Bee, the pleasure of Jilly, the character of raisin and the intelligent chides from Ocean.... plus Scout's good input, otto's words of wisodom, strach's logic and scandi's everlastin sense and sensibility! :) THAS4SURE!

WELCOME BACK ANNIE!!!!!!! Missed you!!! :blowkiss: :blowkiss:
I was thinking of you when I made that Pecan Pie - ooh la la - was that ever a hit here with Christmas dinner! I'm pm'ing you!

Yah! Welcome back PSA :dance: We missed you, hope you had a great time and holiday :blowkiss:

You're just in time for the birth of Sami's new grandchild.

raisincharlie said:

Awwwww .... charlie: you're made of Good Stuff, friend. Thanks for your support. I even had a pm from a valued poster singing your praises for keeping the spirits up around here and keeping the home fires burning while "nuttin" was going on, newswise!

What a gem you are! :)

As for the email? Yeah, may be poor quality stuff that I received such twaddle .. but what may be even sadder is that the sender had to be conniving and remain anonymous (outside cashmere sweaters and sofas, y'know?) and take an underhand 'stab'. Anyway, that address has been blacklisted on my puter - so no more, lol! No need to report it... the mods surely have far bigger issues to deal with!

I only gave my email addy to specific people here. Hmmmmm..... LOL!

By the way, charlie-boy, seems like I landed from Mars as I have absolutely *NO* idea what XBox Live - Forza is! LOLLLLL! :waitasec: Sounds like a new reality automobile TV show, or sumptink! (X-rated stuff???? )

but y
our ide
a of 2 muc
h coffee h
as me laffin :D

Taximom said:

So . you NOTICED I bounced back quietly (ehem) in burgeoning PINK??? Hugs to you Taxi - thanks for staying in touch!

jilly said:
WELCOME BACK ANNIE!!!!!!! Missed you!!! :blowkiss: :blowkiss:
I was thinking of you when I made that Pecan Pie - ooh la la - was that ever a hit here with Christmas dinner! I'm pm'ing you!

GOTTIT ... and replied: tku, tku, tku, Jilly. It feels great to pop in here - and yep-si-doodle-dandy! I SURE tried the Pie ... I feelt it was a tad too sticky and soft (fell apart somewhat) but it was my first bash - hubby and guests were very generous with their support of "oooh's and aaahhh's" but with a lil practise - I'll get it right. Thanks a trillion. I cook, sure. Baking? Ooops, not down my bowling alley, lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member