The "Totally Off Topic" Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is a little dollie Sami. You lucky grandma LOL I left a comment on your Baby Blog for Chloe. How many pounds did she weigh - metrics are
Greek to me. LOL Scandi

Samiya...awwww she is beautimus!!! :HappyBday to Chloe.

scandi said:
She is a little dollie Sami. You lucky grandma LOL I left a comment on your Baby Blog for Chloe. How many pounds did she weigh - metrics are
Greek to me. LOL Scandi
She's around 6.1 pounds hon :)

metrics are Greek to me sometimes too, I tend to shuffle between the two (which is worse!)

Sami
*advertiser censored*

Aww thanx Scandi :) (just read it)

If anyone else wants to leave a message on Chloes blog, I'm going to print them out after a couple of days for her mom and dad :)

Love
Sami

Forgot to add my congratulations to Mom & Dad for a beautiful baby! ;)

Sami I would have written something on your Blog but I don't know how to sign up. :doh:

Hi Jilly, It was real easy. Just click on register, put your name and email address twice and that's about it. Takes you right to writing a comment. You have to go to the bottom of Samis message about Chloe first and click on comments to get to register. LOL Scandi

scandi said:
Hi Jilly, It was real easy. Just click on register, put your name and email address twice and that's about it. Takes you right to writing a comment. You have to go to the bottom of Samis message about Chloe first and click on comments to get to register. LOL Scandi

Hi Scandi - I'm so mixed up - the first time I clicked on to that link I believe I put in my email twice. Then I posted a comment and it wouldn't come up. Now when I click on I can't even see anywhere to register. If I go to sign in I get to some Blogger thing talking about google acct & blogger acct.

Oh, Sorry Jilly. Maybe Sami will have an answer about that.

Taximom

Ohio State is trailing Minnesota at the half (womens b-ball) - will update after the game is over. Foster needs to get em going!

Buckeyes win now 12-1 - good team there Taximom!

raisincharlie said:
Taximom

Ohio State is trailing Minnesota at the half (womens b-ball) - will update after the game is over. Foster needs to get em going!

Buckeyes win now 12-1 - good team there Taximom!
Hi raisin! How did the game turn out??!

I literally can't wait for Monday's game. I'm like a child sitting in front of a jillion presents... If an arrest in the MY case happens Monday day/evening...I'll just die!

I broke my toe tonight by ramming it against a baby gate. I was running after my little one that was trying to sneak into the kitchen. :( :(

The pain was equivalent to a few minutes of hard labor. I can barely walk on it and I have a lengthy funeral to go to tomorrow. Owwwwwwwww.

Any tips besides advil? I'm keeping it up, but obviously can't do that all night/day!

Should I wrap it to the toe next to it? It's the middle toe.

While I was moaning, groaning, and trying not to say really, really bad words in front of my other children, my daughter came up to me and said "Mom, you sound silly."

Gee thanks.

Awwww, Sami! She's adorable! I just love little babies. How's mommy doing? I hope her recovery goes well.

I left a note on the blog you created, but didn't have to register...so I don't know if I did it wrong or what. :confused:

Give an extra snuggle to Chloe for me!

Taximom said:
Hi raisin! How did the game turn out??!

I literally can't wait for Monday's game. I'm like a child sitting in front of a jillion presents... If an arrest in the MY case happens Monday day/evening...I'll just die!
The Lady Buckeyes won - they woke up big time in the second half. Jim Foster has them playing very well. Jessica Davenport and Hoskins = dynamite ! As you know they are ranked 7th nationally - this win may move them up another spot!

I have only seen the mens team play once this year - but was impressed. If I'm not mistaken I believe they are ranked 4th. So they play Monday - I'll have to see if any of the sports channels on Direct TV are carrying the game-would like to see them play again.

Hope your toe is better !

Samiya said:
A hot off the 'press' exclusive for my friends here :)

lol, ok hot off my mobile phone! I'm here for a short while so will be doing some quick reading, lol.

http://chloeeve.blogspot.com/

Thanks everyone for all your kind words and best wishes and and and.....just give me my Oscar will ya! :dance:

Love and hugs
Sami
*advertiser censored*

lol, had to change our kind words to Your kind words.

BIG congrats going your way! :)

scandi said:
Oh Close, sorry you're under the weather Sweetie. Good advice here so far on what to do for it. The Mucinex though, just don't picture in your mind those fat green mucus bugs when you take it! Baa Haa Haa Haa :D

Here's a little toast of Cranberry juice to send wishes for you being back to normal real quick! :blowkiss: Scandi

ACK!!!....you nut, lol....

i explained all the symptoms to my Dr yesterday, over the phone (some very nasty ones)....he told me to continue the Mucinex & he called in amoxcillin 500 mg, three times a day....this gunk went to my sinuses yesterday too :banghead:

i rarely ever get sick, so i'm hoping this antibiotic knocks it pretty quick...

Samiya said:
Aww thanx Scandi :) (just read it)

If anyone else wants to leave a message on Chloes blog, I'm going to print them out after a couple of days for her mom and dad :)

Love
Sami
Good things come to those that wait, and boy
was your little angel Chloe worth the wait. She is absolutely
gorgeous. I see much happiness ahead for Mom and Dad, you and
your entire family.

Taximom, so sorry about your toe. I can only imagine the unfortunate
words that were on the tip of your tongue.....lol.
:crazy:

close, I hope you are feeling better soon. Sounds like the antibiotics might help in this case.

Thanks, Bee. It doesn't hurt as bad right now but I'm taking Advil on schedule. It's just a little hard to walk normal.

raisincharlie said:
The Lady Buckeyes won - they woke up big time in the second half. Jim Foster has them playing very well. Jessica Davenport and Hoskins = dynamite ! As you know they are ranked 7th nationally - this win may move them up another spot!

I have only seen the mens team play once this year - but was impressed. If I'm not mistaken I believe they are ranked 4th. So they play Monday - I'll have to see if any of the sports channels on Direct TV are carrying the game-would like to see them play again.

Hope your toe is better !
raisin, their basketball teams are pretty good too, but I'm mostly a football fan. We hardly ever get to see their games on tv up here in Cleveland, but that's ok because I probably wouldn't have time to watch them.

The 8th is when the OSU football team plays the championship game against Florida, and that's what I'm excited about. They usually don't let me down, unlike our local professional teams!

Taximom said:
raisin, their basketball teams are pretty good too, but I'm mostly a football fan. We hardly ever get to see their games on tv up here in Cleveland, but that's ok because I probably wouldn't have time to watch them.

The 8th is when the OSU football team plays the championship game against Florida, and that's what I'm excited about. They usually don't let me down, unlike our local professional teams!
Outside of baseball and racing - I don't care for professional sports. I'll take college sports any time, any day. My boys are big on basketball so college b-ball is one of our favs here. Our area college football teams stink, always have so there is not much interest in the area anyway. But college football is definitely IMO better than the pros - good luck to the Buckeyes ! Get well toe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeSpice