The VERDICT! He's....GUILTY!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You all here. It was a pleasure and will be in the days to come.

With knowing now DP will be put away maybe someone who feared he may get out and has info will come forward now.

Somebody already came forward. His step brother or half brother ( I think ? )
said he helped Drew move a blue barrel shaped container and it was warm.

It's been awhile. Hope I got that right.

:toastred:

Thanks for the reminder.

Cheers to Glasgow and the PT. Thank you for your belief in your case, for all the long hours, for standing up for Kathleen and getting justice for her and her family. You are true professionals and it shows.

I'm so happy to hear that justice has been served! I really was worried the slime ball might get off, after having heard what Jeanine Pirro had to say about the judge. But YIPPEE!!! Thank goodness!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Now if they could just find Stacy!

Huge, huge thanks to whomever posted the link to CBS Chicago. I started following this case as an abuse survivor living in Wisconsin. It would've hurt not to be able to watch the reaction. I am so grateful! I hope the verdict helps Kathleen's family to find some solace.

Now, please, let Stacy be next. No woman, no wife, no mother deserves to remain missing without justice. She may never be found but at least her loved ones could have the peace of knowing her murderer was being punished for taking her from them.

I want more!!!! I want to hear from the Prosecution. I want to see the Defense. I want to hear from the Jurors. That's it LOL

Stacy St. Clair ‏@StacyStClair
As Sheriff's van with Drew inside passed @TheRealJeffRuby, the restaurant owner screamed a two-word expletive at him, chases van on foot

lmao. He is like a wild animal. I can so see this in my head.

The other night on Tricia's True Crime radio show, Jeff Ruby said TES has pics of her in the in river! :eek: He said he'll try to get us a copy!

If she was in the river, why hasn't she been recovered?

Or are these pictures of Stacy while she was living?

I'm not buying it. Not for a second. I think he's fos if he is claiming to have photo's of Stacy's remains.

Why isn't the DT on IS?????? Are they hold big man's hands while he cries on their shoulders??? Maybe their sunglasses broke or something??? Where is the DREAM TEAM NOW, lolololololololol :rocker:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX7wtNOkuHo"]Nelson - YouTube[/ame]

I was positive that the jury was going to rule not guilty when they asked about the definition of unanimous. That has got to be the strangest question any jury has ever asked in the course of any trials I've heard of.

THANK GOD JUSTICE PREVAILED!!

:fireworks2:
animated-smileys-laughing-267.gif
animated-smileys-laughing-268.gif
:fireworks2:

I have always thought that and did some research w/ a crematory at one point.

abbie:moo:

Me too. I've always felt that. It certainly would explain his confidence that she'd never come back. And Stacy ended up have the last word anyhow. Isn't Karma grand!!!!!

I wondered if he could negotiate a sentence by giving up the location of Stacy's remains.

Sure. Negotiating means he's admitting guilt to murdering Stacy, too. Double life sentences works for me.

What? No press conference defense team? Got nuttin' to say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
USE