Theories about Ron's breaks and werk schedule

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand. The LIES have been made public. Not by LE, which would not be something they would do, to my way of thinking. For those with eyes to see and ears to hear, Ronald Cummings has LIED. It is not only LE that has the lies (though I believe they are aware of more lies than we, the public, have witnessed). LE is under no obligation to share anything with the public. Ron and his family have made themselves into LIARS by their own words to the press and others.

Ron lied about his work schedule (see my post above). You cannot work two overlapping and different work schedules within the same time period. Ronald Cummings has stated, though a pastor, that he worked eight hours. Though Shoemaker and I don't know who else, 10-11 hours. Defies reality.

MY STRONG OPINION.

I do not find Ronald Cummings charming, charismatic or believable, so please don't count me as one of those that you referenced in your above post. I think it remains possible that RC is not involved in his daughter's death, you disagree and that is your prerogative.

I found the quote you mentioned in your post here: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/25/ijvm.01.html

snip~VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right, Pastor.

Well, let -- let me know back, then, to Vinny Parco. Let`s assume that he`s absolutely telling the truth. He was not a drug informant for cops. What are the other possibilities, given this drug -- alleged drug history with all these arrests that had no convictions in terms of how it could factor into missing Haleigh? I mean, we have heard about drag deals gone bad, for example, in the past, where a family member is taken in retaliation.

PARCO: I just have got to tell you, Jane, I truly believe that he has done nothing wrong in this respect. I don`t think he violated any code or any operation that might be present within the drug world. I don`t think he`s done any of that. I don`t believe any of that has a bearing on this particular case. He is incredibly distraught and upset. Let me tell you what he said last night.

I spent an hour and a half with him last night. He told me last night -- we were out in the middle of the cold in North Florida. Believe it or not, it does get cold in North Florida. We were out in the middle of North Florida, and he told me this. He said, "Pastor," he said, "I kissed my daughter, went to work, trying to make an honest living, trying to make an honest wage. I came home eight hours later, and she was gone."~ end snip

I didn't watch JVM back in the beginning of the case( NG was plenty coverage for me) so I missed this statement from Pastor Wright. It was a good read, informative.

It does make me wonder about his work hours and what Law Enforcement consider his work hours to be.

How about the sign he put on his white truck "Only God Can Judge Me!" That in itself was strange to me and makes no sense under the circumstances unless he's guilty of something.

Bolded by me....I agree with your statement...I have posted here several times .....why IMO...Why R would have that on his truck....Why not just say to the media..and on interviews....that statement??? Why drive around "advertising" it??? If R WAS NOT HOME...and R is NOT INVOLVED..and R is TOTALLY INNOCENT of ANYTHING...what would compel him to have that on his vehicle??? What would he have done....that he is saying...ONLY God can judge me....FOR WHAT????

For being a good father?? for werking for a living to support his family?? For providing a home for his kids??? ....

As I have asked in the past here...Do any of the C/C families have THAT statement on any of their vehicles..previous vehicles or current vehicles??
Only Ron....??????? Makes no sense to bring GOD into "judging" him..UNLESS....Unless he is feeling GUILT in some way...
all in my own opinion...

Here's a thought. I believe it was said Haleigh had asthma. A friend of my family died of an asthma attack. What if Haleigh had an asthma attack and Misty was too zonked out to help Haleigh, she could have easliy died from an asthma attack and no one would have been the wiser, but they sure the heck would have paniced.

Here's a thought. I believe it was said Haleigh had asthma. A friend of my family died of an asthma attack. What if Haleigh had an asthma attack and Misty was too zonked out to help Haleigh, she could have easliy died from an asthma attack and no one would have been the wiser, but they sure the heck would have paniced.

If there were any medical reason for Haleigh's death, only an idiot would stage a crime scene and claim a kidnapping. While we cannot discount the significantly idiotic things that have happened since this case started, I don't imagine anyone would choose to be considered suspects in a homicide instead of being told she died of an asthma attack.

Then why not just call 911??? If she died innocently from an asthma attack?? Even if Misty was hi/asleep...just call for medical assistance/first aid??
Why all the "circus" acts???? all in my own opinion, of course

But if they didn't know why she died, such as a asthma attack, they may have assumed she died of an overdose from a pill she may have found.

SOMETHING happened that scared the "bejesus" out of them..and they HAD TO HIDE IT..all in my own opinion

What would cause a child's death...that...the family would have to COVER it up???

Shooting? Beating? Fall? Asthma attack? Car accident? Over dose? Drowning?

Some of these would require NO COVER UP....just call 911..

.Some of these would get the LE involved and an investigation would follow..Obviously not a good idea to report it...so..just stage her GONE..and Hide her

.IMO...1 of these happened to Haleigh.Which one?

IF R had a break from werk..he COULD have came back later to the MH, picked up H and put her in/near the dumpster...for someone else to finish "the job"..Altho it is stated that Ron's hours were "verified"...ONLY the LE KNOWS..what hours/breaks..he CAN BE..verified for...all in my own opinion, of course

What would cause a child's death...that...the family would have to COVER it up???

Shooting? Beating? Fall? Asthma attack? Car accident? Over dose? Drowning?

Some of these would require NO COVER UP....just call 911..

.Some of these would get the LE involved and an investigation would follow..Obviously not a good idea to report it...so..just stage her GONE..and Hide her

.IMO...1 of these happened to Haleigh.Which one?

IF R had a break from werk..he COULD have came back later to the MH, picked up H and put her in/near the dumpster...for someone else to finish "the job"..Altho it is stated that Ron's hours were "verified"...ONLY the LE KNOWS..what hours/breaks..he CAN BE..verified for...all in my own opinion, of course

BBM... BINGO... And I suspect Ronald Cummings' main concern was he needed an alibi so he high tailed it in to work..JMO

BBM... BINGO... And I suspect Ronald Cummings' main concern was he needed an alibi so he high tailed it in to work..JMO

If I am not mistaken..correct me if I am..R's atty said R went to werk..45 minutes..EARLY???? Why ????....... (sorry don't have the link for that)

If I am not mistaken..correct me if I am..R's atty said R went to werk..45 minutes..EARLY???? Why ????....... (sorry don't have the link for that)

to account for the "extra" time. His alibi had to be completely solid with no wiggle room (if you will :)) JMO

ETA: too bad though, b/c he blew it for himself by saying he worked an eight hour shift and came home to find his daughter missing, IMO

It would be " very interesting" to learn ...HOW......frequently, occasionally, often, R went in to werk...45 minutes early...

PLUS... (at some companies) USUALLY, the work schedule for ...earlier starting time.for the next day/week....is posted and the employee is aware to be there earlier than NORMAL starting times.

I am be missing something here...but did R/R atty mention R saying he received a phone call from his employer THAT DAY..to "come in early" ??? Or (we may not know what LE knows of course)..OR..was R scheduled to go in early that day???

IMO..(in my experience)..An employee cannot "adjust"/make their OWN starting time ...IF WANTING TO START EARLIER...without approval/prior approval .....Just to show up and start working....earlier....cause they need an alibi...??? Also, It would be interesting to know...IF..R...got to work 45 minutes earlier and JUST HUNG AROUND..to begin an alibi..OR..Was permitted to begin working..even tho not his normal starting time??????

It would be interesting to know..IF..R was ALREADY scheduled to start work ..much earlier......very interesting FACT to KNOW...

If he WAS NOT scheduled to begin 45 minutes earlier, but places himself there..earlier...IMO..that looks suspicious in a homicide investigation concerning his daughter...

all in my own opinion...

1. First, I think we can't take a statement RC made to someone NOT in a LE interview about "working 8 hours" and coming home. That might well have been the metaphoric "8-hour day," meaning he did his work day and came home and his daughter was gone. ETA: It's one thing for someone to talk informally in interviews or with other people in their lives. It's quite another to sit in an interview with LE and account for his or her time relative to the time a crime was committed. Lots of people get to work early and stay late, either to take advantage of overtime possibilities (the boss might let the person clock in early if there is lots to do or someone called off) or just to get changed into work gear and get ready to go. So all of this stuff is just speculation without statements from LE or the employer.

2. I trust that LE has investigated and verified when RC arrived at work, how long he stayed, whether it was possible for him to have left, and where he stopped on his way in or on the way home. What they found, I do not know. But if had LIED about his whereabouts and LE caught him in that lie, the case would have unraveled fairly quickly and we wouldn't need to discuss this issue. Everything in the timeline depends on the "last seen" time for Haleigh and LE had to be all over that as well. I don't think a biological parent who kills a child whose disappearance was national news would get away with that very often. There is no sign AT ALL that LE has given up on this case or wants to help RC cover up a murder. The man is IN JAIL NOW. So if they had any evidence that he was involved, we would be hearing, "The key is Ron Cummings."

3. I have to say that the title of this thread disturbs me. I have seen detractors of RC use the mock spelling "werk" over and over, for what purpose I can't discern. I hope that expressing my feeling about this doesn't get me a timeout. But even if posters believe, as so many seem to, that RC is the mastermind of Haleigh's murder and the Svengali controlling the Croslin clan, we have no evidence that RC wasn't at work. When the time comes, if it does, that RC is arrested and charged for murder and LE reveals that he committed the crime before, during, or after work, then let the stone throwing begin. But right now, he is still a father of a missing child, and one who has never been named a suspect or POI and this "werk" spelling doesn't seem one bit different than using derogatory nicknames for people involved in the case.

It would be " very interesting" to learn ...HOW......frequently, occasionally, often, R went in to werk...45 minutes early...

PLUS... (at some companies) USUALLY, the work schedule for ...earlier starting time.for the next day/week....is posted and the employee is aware to be there earlier than NORMAL starting times.

I am be missing something here...but did R/R atty mention R saying he received a phone call from his employer THAT DAY..to "come in early" ??? Or (we may not know what LE knows of course)..OR..was R scheduled to go in early that day???

IMO..(in my experience)..An employee cannot "adjust"/make their OWN starting time ...IF WANTING TO START EARLIER...without approval/prior approval .....Just to show up and start working....earlier....cause they need an alibi...??? Also, It would be interesting to know...IF..R...got to work 45 minutes earlier and JUST HUNG AROUND..to begin an alibi..OR..Was permitted to begin working..even tho not his normal starting time??????

It would be interesting to know..IF..R was ALREADY scheduled to start work ..much earlier......very interesting FACT to KNOW...

If he WAS NOT scheduled to begin 45 minutes earlier, but places himself there..earlier...IMO..that looks suspicious in a homicide investigation concerning his daughter...

all in my own opinion...

The way I heard Shoemaker when he said was, we were to think it was normal for Ron to go in early. Well, the good reasons for that I can think of would be 1) have coffee or something to eat a cafeteria 2) need quiet time to get certain things done 3) hang with co-workers... Sorry, but none of these fit the Ron that has been identified, even by his biggest supporters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1Pl...BDA1C2F2&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=31

Personally I don't spell the word work as "werk" when typing out... He was at work, however I can understand WHY some would choose to spell out the word "werk" instead of spellng the word correctly..

Its his attitude..And it all boils down to the smirk on his face everytime he mentions.. I was at work...

Yes...It is in the attitude...I watched/have watched.. the video..and by his body language ..when he is being asked about his son "seeing a man in black" he raises his head back, and with a smirk..says..I was at work...

IMO..his body language and facial expression to the interviewer...HE is "bragging" he was not home..Most parents would feel sorrow that they WERE AT WORK...all in my own opinion...thanks for the video..

1. First, I think we can't take a statement RC made to someone NOT in a LE interview about "working 8 hours" and coming home. That might well have been the metaphoric "8-hour day," meaning he did his work day and came home and his daughter was gone. ETA: It's one thing for someone to talk informally in interviews or with other people in their lives. It's quite another to sit in an interview with LE and account for his or her time relative to the time a crime was committed. Lots of people get to work early and stay late, either to take advantage of overtime possibilities (the boss might let the person clock in early if there is lots to do or someone called off) or just to get changed into work gear and get ready to go. So all of this stuff is just speculation without statements from LE or the employer.

2. I trust that LE has investigated and verified when RC arrived at work, how long he stayed, whether it was possible for him to have left, and where he stopped on his way in or on the way home. What they found, I do not know. But if had LIED about his whereabouts and LE caught him in that lie, the case would have unraveled fairly quickly and we wouldn't need to discuss this issue. Everything in the timeline depends on the "last seen" time for Haleigh and LE had to be all over that as well. I don't think a biological parent who kills a child whose disappearance was national news would get away with that very often. There is no sign AT ALL that LE has given up on this case or wants to help RC cover up a murder. The man is IN JAIL NOW. So if they had any evidence that he was involved, we would be hearing, "The key is Ron Cummings."

3. I have to say that the title of this thread disturbs me. I have seen detractors of RC use the mock spelling "werk" over and over, for what purpose I can't discern. I hope that expressing my feeling about this doesn't get me a timeout. But even if posters believe, as so many seem to, that RC is the mastermind of Haleigh's murder and the Svengali controlling the Croslin clan, we have no evidence that RC wasn't at work. When the time comes, if it does, that RC is arrested and charged for murder and LE reveals that he committed the crime before, during, or after work, then let the stone throwing begin. But right now, he is still a father of a missing child, and one who has never been named a suspect or POI and this "werk" spelling doesn't seem one bit different than using derogatory nicknames for people involved in the case.

I believe RC was at work. LE has stated were satisfied with his story.

I just think HaLeigh was harmed prior to RC going to work.

No one has been named a suspect or POI by the LE that I am aware of.

Yes...It is in the attitude...I watched/have watched.. the video..and by his body language ..when he is being asked about his son "seeing a man in black" he raises his head back, and with a smirk..says..I was at work...

IMO..his body language and facial expression to the interviewer...HE is "bragging" he was not home..Most parents would feel sorrow that they WERE AT WORK...all in my own opinion...thanks for the video..

What a good point you make!

Instead of Ron's same old excuse--"I wasn't home, I was at werk",
A different kind of father might cry out ---
If only I had been home I could have saved my little girl!!!

I still believe Ron was at work the entire time and did not leave once he got there and got off at 3:00 am. In over a year no one has been able to refute that and the media has been snooping like a blood hound when it comes to this case.

I also believe that PDM has surveillance tape proving he was on duty as he has always said. I also believe many other employees saw him throughout his shift as well. Could have been working right beside him the entire shift which is not unusual.

Since LE has always wanted to know Misty Croslin's whereabouts from 10:00 pm until 3:00 pm, I feel that it was during that time line they believe Haleigh was removed from her home.

It is SOP for LE in every case to verify all family members alibis first when someone goes missing in their own family and then they widen out to others. It is investigation 101. I believe long long ago Ron's alibi was established and verified.

IMO, LE has moved on to Tommy, Misty and Joe Overstreet and I would love to know if their alibis were found iron clad and who gave them the alibi they all needed. Was it another Croslin? Hmmm I suspect it sure might have been if they were conveniently given one.

IMO

Do we have a link in the forum of the LE's statement about Ronalds alibi? I don't recall seeing it. I know I heard it being said around the forums, but I never did see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee