Theories about Ron's breaks and werk schedule

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there Peliman.

Thank you for your post, I don't get to read many of your posts here in the Haleigh forum and I sure wish you would give us your input more often! Believe it or not I find your post very agreeable.

If I place myself in the position of GGS or TN, I would be shouting my results, opinions and pleas from the rooftops. I can only leave it to my imagination why anyone doesn't disclose if they did take a poly or not. I guess the sensitive part of my brain is hoping that the reason this information is not being disclosed by Cummings or Sykes family members is because law Enforcement has instructed them not to. Would they do that? Maybe I am fooling myself. Who knows. Or maybe they feel it doesn't matter what they say to the public because no-one seems to believe what crosses their lips to be truth anyway? Let me ask you this. If one of them said Yes, I took a polygraph, and yes I passed it....would we believe them? Would LE come out and say sure enough, GGS took and passed her LDT. They wouldn't even do that with RC, I can't understand why.

I have always considered myself to be a reasonable woman and I wouldn't consider many actions exhibited by these players to be reasonably normal. Practically none, when I really sit and think about their actions it truly makes me very sad for Haleigh and Junior...as i am sure is the case for all of us.

Hi again Elle, fair question so I'll answer honestly. If someone said they took a poly, yes I'd believe them because LE knows or wants to know with whom, when, where and why they did. If they said they passed, my next question is "who said so?" Without verification by a legitimate LE source at this point I'd say no I don't believe they passed or failed.

Do I think LE would reveal their true findings regarding polygraphs, no I don't. I think they intentionally create a fog surrounding issues of truth from a person. Ron at one point claimed he and misty passed a polygraph. I think by now it's clear Misty didn't do well with her results. In due time, I also think LE will reveal their findings after charges are filed and the sunshine law kicks in.

Hoping I answered your question. Yes I don't post much anymore, the first few months and 2000+ post here I was a basement dweller and really came up to main on rare occasion. As much as possible I've followed this case here and elsewhere. I've never posted publicly elsewhere, my only public post have been here. Admittedly I've followed conversations closely elsewhere but I've just been in stealth lurker mode the last 6 or 7 months now.

I also believe this case is circumstantial in nature and presently the circumstances are building against a select few. Yes I do have some things to say but right now my 4:30Am wake time is approaching rapidly.

Cheers

Peli

BBM: Yes, they could arrest him on suspicion... but without the proof to tie him to Haleigh's disappearance, they couldn't hold him for more than 24 hours, then they would have to let him go.

It might help to remember that it is not up to LE when to charge somebody, it's the prosecutors... the state attorney's office... who make that decision. At that point, they didn't know for certain what the crime was... kidnapping or murder. The SA's office is running this investigation... not just LE.

And... he's already been charged with something... enough to keep him in jail for awhile.

We have to remember that there is no proof that Ron left work at his lunch break or that he left work early or that he wasn't at work the whole time. It is all assumptions by people on here. I doubt that his work place or LE is going to inform us if he was there throughout his whole shift. They haven't told us much to begin with and they really don't owe the public anything much less answers to our questions.

How many miles was it from the plant to Rons Mobile and back? What would have been his motive to run home and murder Haleigh and run back to work. It doesn't make a bit of sense to me. He loved that little girl and I don't think for a minute that he murdered her for any reason. If Ron walked in the bedroom in his work clothes you don't think that Jr wouldn't recognize his father? Kids always know that it is a parent coming into the room even if they wake up out of a sound sleep. I babysit my 2 yr old great granddaughter and I don't see her every day or night but she knows it is me when I walk into her room if she wakes up. It is like a built in sensor with kids.

I'm sure that LE is very aware if Ron was at work all night or if he left at some time. Guess time will tell.

I never thought he left work and returned. It would behoove LE to rule out rc completely, if what you say is true.

LE did state that a grandmother was there around 7pm that evening, names aside they did state one was there. Remember the LT Greenwood interview here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJzz...B02F7187&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=58

If we're supposed to take this man's word as gospel that "the grandmother" saw Haleigh at 7 PM, should we also take his word that Ronald arrived home from werk around 2 AM, and that the 911 call was received about 2:13 AM? Are we to take his word as fact? If we are, than somebody's wrong about something. So if LE here is wrong about the 911 call (off by more than an hour!), couldn't he also be wrong about grandma's visit at 7 PM? If not, why not?

Here is Dick S stating that the father's alibi panned at...His statement was at 5:40 into the press conference he states" Yes, he was at work", not that they are satisfied his alibi is that he was at work, but that he was at work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E01D2wHv2og

This guy isn't precise on much of anything. With all the "I don't know"s and the "I can't say"s, he's not telling much of anything. Saying Ron "was at werk" doesn't mean much, either, because he never says WHEN, EXACTLY WHAT HOURS Ron was at werk, does he? He doesn't sound very definite about much of anything, with the exception of not knowing what happened to HaLeigh.

The amount of non-information that we have is pretty staggering.

Hi again Elle, fair question so I'll answer honestly. If someone said they took a poly, yes I'd believe them because LE knows or wants to know with whom, when, where and why they did. If they said they passed, my next question is "who said so?" Without verification by a legitimate LE source at this point I'd say no I don't believe they passed or failed.

Do I think LE would reveal their true findings regarding polygraphs, no I don't. I think they intentionally create a fog surrounding issues of truth from a person. Ron at one point claimed he and misty passed a polygraph. I think by now it's clear Misty didn't do well with her results. In due time, I also think LE will reveal their findings after charges are filed and the sunshine law kicks in.

Hoping I answered your question. Yes I don't post much anymore, the first few months and 2000+ post here I was a basement dweller and really came up to main on rare occasion. As much as possible I've followed this case here and elsewhere. I've never posted publicly elsewhere, my only public post have been here. Admittedly I've followed conversations closely elsewhere but I've just been in stealth lurker mode the last 6 or 7 months now.

I also believe this case is circumstantial in nature and presently the circumstances are building against a select few. Yes I do have some things to say but right now my 4:30Am wake time is approaching rapidly.

Cheers

Peli

Yes, you did answer my question...thanks!

As far as the portion of your post that I bolded, I agree 100%. I have continued to believe that LE have significant circumstantial evidence and that it is still building. I thought very hard about this last night about what information we are lacking in this case. Why are we lacking crucial keys and pieces of this puzzle such as all of the PDM Bridge information, bus driver and school info...etc, etc.. ....I haven't followed any case as closely as I have followed this case, so considering my limited history following cases and understanding LE protocol there is one thing that I do know, when do LE hold back information? When it is directly related and part of their investigation, is that right?

My midnight epiphany, FWIW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJzz...B02F7187&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=58

If we're supposed to take this man's word as gospel that "the grandmother" saw Haleigh at 7 PM, should we also take his word that Ronald arrived home from werk around 2 AM, and that the 911 call was received about 2:15 AM? Are we to take his word as fact? If we are, than somebody's wrong about something. So if LE here is wrong about the 911 call (off by more than an hour!), couldn't he also be wrong about grandma's visit at 7 PM? If not, why not?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E01D2wHv2og

This guy isn't precise on much of anything. With all the "I don't know"s and the "I can't say"s, he's not telling much of anything. Saying Ron "was at werk" doesn't mean much, either, because he never says WHEN, EXACTLY WHAT HOURS Ron was at werk, does he? He doesn't sound very definite about much of anything, with the exception of not knowing what happened to HaLeigh.

I went back and listened again and Greenwood didn't say what time RC got home from work on 2/9, he only said they he left for work before 7pm.

As far as him mentioning 2:15, I think he was referring to another call related to the case, not a 911 call. This has been disputed and discussed but it is still my opinion that there is another call connected to this case and it explains why an officer was called to 116 Tyler earlier in the evening. JMO

First words from rc to 911, "I just got home from work and my five year old daughter is missing"

.............strange wording.

Can't even think of a scenario where one would use that type of phrasing in the desparate need of help tolocate your child. Work would be the last thing mentioned and only if questioned on your whereabouts. He was already thinking two steps ahead.

You are right about that. Misty says she was sleeping, got up, saw a light on blah, blah, blah ...then mentions "our daughter" is gone (or missing). Ron says he just got home for werk, and his daughter is missing.

Now I've called 911 for several reasons in my life, and never have I given a breakdown on what I was doing before stating the emergency. I certainly didn't say, "I was sleeping. My son woke me up to tell me he saw smoke in his room, and when I got into my hallway, I saw the house was on fire." No, I told them immediately the house was on fire and gave them my address. (I had shuffled the kids and pets outside as I carried the phone out with me first.) Same as when my neighbor had a fire in her backyard, I stated the problem. When my dad had a stroke, when my son fell, I asked for an ambulance, then stated the problem and gave them my address and phone #. If my child went missing, I'm sure I wouldn't state my activities before announcing the child missing. :banghead:

While Ron may very well have been "at werk", Misty could have been sleeping, and someone could have taken HaLeigh, BUT there was no sign of forced entry, there are no set times for anything, even the LE Lt. said the wrong time of the 911 call. With so many inconsistencies, is it any wonder we are looking at Ron, as well as Misty and wondering who is covering for whom? There's even a thread on the mysterious actions of GrandmaTN. Everyone is suspect in the case. I wouldn't put stock in what RC's lawyer says. Attorneys know their way around skirting the facts to suit the interest of their clients and they know how to phrase it so they aren't caught in lies, same as LE. We've seen links to many videos in this case where no concrete evidence was given, including those two videos posted in the above post #267.

I went back and listened again and Greenwood didn't say what time RC got home from work on 2/9, he only said they he left for work before 7pm.

As far as him mentioning 2:15, I think he was referring to another call related to the case, not a 911 call. This has been disputed and discussed but it is still my opinion that there is another call connected to this case and it explains why an officer was called to 116 Tyler earlier in the evening. JMO

You are correct, he DIDN'T say Ronald came home about 2 AM, but he DID say they received the call at 2:13 in the morning. Since Ronald was in the MH when Misty called 911, he's implying RC was there at that time. See? If he is wrong on THAT time, couldn't he be incorrect on other things?

Maybe he was just nervous and couldn't get his times straight? He sure did fidget. How many times did he say "you know"? :eek:

Honestly, I don't think we can take anything as fact in this case. Nothing without proof. Except that HaLeigh hasn't been seen in over a year. Ron may not have killed the child, but he certainly appears suspicious, and it seems to me, he's been in "coverup mode" since the 911 call.

I am not sure if this is a typo or i am reading it wrong, but from one of the past NG shows, TN says that Ron wasn't working the night shift for 4-5 weeks. I have read it and re read it....

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/17/ng.01.html

NEVES: My son has not been on the night shift that long. So, I mean.

GRACE: So not very long.

NEVES: She was taking care of them. She has taken care of them -- well, pretty much since they`ve been together. I mean my mom and I are here. You know?

GRACE: How long have they been together?

NEVES: Five months. That.

GRACE: Miss Never.

NEVES: The night shift is only -- he`s only been on that like -- I mean I can`t give you an exact date, but I`m going to say he hasn`t been on that night shift four or five weeks.

GRACE: Miss Neves, the other evening I was told that Haleigh had missed a lot of school because she`s been sick. What has been wrong with her? Why has she been missing so much school?

NEVES: OK. I don`t know where your medical experts are, but Haleigh has Turner syndrome. And Haleigh has been sick a lot in her life. I mean, I personally have stayed in the hospital with her three times. Her immune system is not what it should be.

GRACE: We know for a fact, Miss Neves, that she was at school the day that she went missing.

NEVES: Yes, ma`am, she was. I picked her up from the bus stop.

I am not sure if this is a typo or i am reading it wrong, but from one of the past NG shows, TN says that Ron wasn't working the night shift for 4-5 weeks. I have read it and re read it....

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/17/ng.01.html

NEVES: My son has not been on the night shift that long. So, I mean.

GRACE: So not very long.

NEVES: She was taking care of them. She has taken care of them -- well, pretty much since they`ve been together. I mean my mom and I are here. You know?

GRACE: How long have they been together?

NEVES: Five months. That.

GRACE: Miss Never.

NEVES: The night shift is only -- he`s only been on that like -- I mean I can`t give you an exact date, but I`m going to say he hasn`t been on that night shift four or five weeks.

GRACE: Miss Neves, the other evening I was told that Haleigh had missed a lot of school because she`s been sick. What has been wrong with her? Why has she been missing so much school?

NEVES: OK. I don`t know where your medical experts are, but Haleigh has Turner syndrome. And Haleigh has been sick a lot in her life. I mean, I personally have stayed in the hospital with her three times. Her immune system is not what it should be.

GRACE: We know for a fact, Miss Neves, that she was at school the day that she went missing.

NEVES: Yes, ma`am, she was. I picked her up from the bus stop.

Southern speak. He hadn't been on the night shift more than 4 or 5 weeks is what I thought she meant. He began at PDM in October and began the night shift 4 or 5 weeks before Haleigh went missing.

Here's another one - one that my grandfather would always say when I was faced with a "confusing" and frustrating problem:

It may not be a bull; but it has all the parts of a bull................................

I've been 'chewin' on that for the last few weeks concerning this case.

When did this become a general discussion thread about Ronald Cummings? Ot the 911 thread? Title : Ron's breaks and werk schedule.

Find a thread that works and post in the correct threads. I'm not warning anymore. So knock it off now!

And the snarky ends now also!

Grandmaj removed a bunch of OT posts on this thread. There were at LEAST five posters involved. It was WAY off topic. If there are posters who want to be on a time out for a few days, keep it up. Gran spent way more time moderating today than she should have.

Can someone point me to a confirmed statement from RC work where it is stated they have RC on Video all night,

Reason I ask is, I know two people who work there,
one worked there way before RC worked there,
and one that works there now (after RC was fired) and
they both state that there are only two cameras and

one is at the general public entry

and one at the common area by the time clock, that one by time clock only works sometime, because employees keep hitting it and than all it videos tapes is the ceiling.

The employee parking lot has no video cameras.

Maybe RC was coming and going all night and they have that on camera? Maybe someone was coming back and forth to meet RC?
Can you tell us what the thoughts are of these two men without naming them?
Not specifically but in general terms?

Can someone point me to a confirmed statement from RC work where it is stated they have RC on Video all night,

Reason I ask is, I know two people who work there,
one worked there way before RC worked there,
and one that works there now (after RC was fired) and
they both state that there are only two cameras and

one is at the general public entry

and one at the common area by the time clock, that one by time clock only works sometime, because employees keep hitting it and than all it videos tapes is the ceiling.

The employee parking lot has no video cameras.

Thank you for bringing this up, CN2Souls. Some people seem to think that Ron was on camera all night at work,therefore, being unable to leave. Wasn't Ron supposedly working out in the yard???

These people do not Know RC at all. They do know about the Case but live outside the county and commute to work.

They only can state information about PDM.

In addition, all employees are to use the employee entry and exist.

They may have RC on video Doing a hula Dance to the Tune of Muppet song, “ Look at me, here I am, Right where I belong” At some time that night but I don’t think he was videoed all night.

Also from Shoemakers Statement on NG..
“ SHOEMAKER: Yes. He was there all night. You know, there were some times, you know, based on our conversations with FDLE, that people didn`t actually see him, but they were for very short periods of time. And people saw him there all night, for the most part.”

All jobs at that plant are far apart, hard to see fellow employees, seems that there would have had to be employees not at their stations most of the night to be seeing RC in such short interval.

Sounds odd, to say the least.

These people do not Know RC at all. They do know about the Case but live outside the county and commute to work.

They only can state information about PDM.

In addition, all employees are to use the employee entry and exist.

They may have RC on video Doing a hula Dance to the Tune of Muppet song, “ Look at me, here I am, Right where I belong” At some time that night but I don’t think he was videoed all night.

Also from Shoemakers Statement on NG..
“ SHOEMAKER: Yes. He was there all night. You know, there were some times, you know, based on our conversations with FDLE, that people didn`t actually see him, but they were for very short periods of time. And people saw him there all night, for the most part.”

All jobs at that plant are far apart, hard to see fellow employees, seems that there would have had to be employees not at their stations most of the night to be seeing RC in such short interval.

Sounds odd, to say the least.

hmm what I am hearing is "yes" he clocked in and he clocked out. So he was here... somewhere... not sure where exactly or what he was doin exactly...

I do not buy it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member