Theories about Ron's breaks and werk schedule

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't appear that GGS has been unwilling to take a polygraph. We have no information about this whatsoever, if we did it would certainly help matters but we don't know who took a polygraph unless LE or the person who took it divulges that information to the media.

I truly don't think it's fair to post that GGS was unwilling to take a polygraph, what she is unwilling to do is broadcast that information to anyone.

OK, wrong choice of words. I'll amend that to "We have absolutely no proof that GGMS has taken a poly." Will that work? IMO, if someone doesn't have anything to hide and their great granddaughter is missing, that someone should have been eager to have a poly and I don't think that GGMS would be one to stay quiet about taking one if she did, but that is just my opinon based upon statements she has given in the past.

Elle, with much respect I would point out that Lt Greenwood did not say a grandmother was there around 7pm that evening, but rather that "around 7:00 we have a grandmother SAYING she saw Haleigh". While I agree that he most likely misspoke in attributing the claim to TN, it seems at least a little curious that he has not since issued a statement of correction.

My biggest problem in accepting GGM's claim of visiting the trailer that evening is two fold. The first being at best a case of timing. I find it extremely odd that her "That's A Crock" interview where her alleged visit was first mentioned occurred on 2/18, the very same day that LE announced receiving a tip that Misty was not home.

In this same interview she not only angrily proclaimed Misty was home, but went on to praise Misty's care of, and relationship with, Haleigh. Grandmother or otherwise, it is beyond my comprehension how she could so forcefully and vocally defend the person responsible for the care of the children the night Haleigh vanished.

But realistically the icing was put on the cake for me in regards to credibility for GGM Sykes when after defending and praising Misty last year less than two weeks after Haleigh's disappearance, a totally different version of GGM's feelings about Misty emerged on February 7th of this year:

On Feb. 9, the night after Croslin returned to Cummings' mobile home from the weekend of partying, Sykes dropped by. She said she was upset that Croslin had gone off and left her grandson without anyone to watch over the two kids.

"I was mad because Ronald let her come back," she said. "But it's his house. There wasn't nothing I could do about it other than be mad."

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...ed_ronald_and_misty_lost_their_way_long_ago_1

How am I supposed to believe anything she says now?

OK, wrong choice of words. I'll amend that to "We have absolutely no proof that GGMS has taken a poly." Will that work? IMO, if someone doesn't have anything to hide and their great granddaughter is missing, that someone should have been eager to have a poly and I don't think that GGMS would be one to stay quiet about taking one if she did, but that is just my opinon based upon statements she has given in the past.

lol...now we are cooking.

As far as people staying quiet about taking polygraphs or anything related to this case, I don't think people are staying quiet by choice. I think LE has asked them not to comment about many aspects. Same as they have asked the peeps at PDM Bridge to zip it, also AC guy, bus driver, school employees , etc. Same way we are getting no jail video's from RC....I would like to know why but I don't think we will find out until this is over.

Elle, with much respect I would point out that Lt Greenwood did not say a grandmother was there around 7pm that evening, but rather that "around 7:00 we have a grandmother SAYING she saw Haleigh". While I agree that he most likely misspoke in attributing the claim to TN, it seems at least a little curious that he has not since issued a statement of correction.

My biggest problem in accepting GGM's claim of visiting the trailer that evening is two fold. The first being at best a case of timing. I find it extremely odd that her "That's A Crock" interview where her alleged visit was first mentioned occurred on 2/18, the very same day that LE announced receiving a tip that Misty was not home.

In this same interview she not only angrily proclaimed Misty was home, but went on to praise Misty's care of, and relationship with, Haleigh. Grandmother or otherwise, it is beyond my comprehension how she could so forcefully and vocally defend the person responsible for the care of the children the night Haleigh vanished.

But realistically the icing was put on the cake for me in regards to credibility for GGM Sykes when after defending and praising Misty last year less than two weeks after Haleigh's disappearance, a totally different version of GGM's feelings about Misty emerged on February 7th of this year:

How am I supposed to believe anything she says now?

I understand Papa, and ya know I don't see the point in going around and around over this. I believe LE made a very firm statement about when Haleigh was last seen and they know a whole lot more than we do. They have information they not releasing.

I posted a video where Greenwood stated Haleigh was seen around 7, and now we are debating the terminology he used while stating it. I don't think this case is as complicated as all this, I truly don't. I believe LE know exactly what happened to Haleigh and who was involved but they lack enough evidence to take to the SA and convince a jury beyond a reasonable doubt, but ...I think they are getting it.

As far as why you should believe GGS after the icing on the cake statements....well I understand that too. I guess what and who's statements we believe boils down to personal choice and opinion.

The problem with Granny's credibility, IMO, is that she is obviously an interested party who has a stake in protecting Ronald if he should happen to need it (careful, there's a snitch!) and we heard of her visit so late. There might have been reasons why AS didn't want the publicity or something, but IIRC by that time Misty, Ronald and/or Teresa had answered questions about that night several times, who all had been there, what happened that evening and so on, and no one had thought to mention that Granny had been there. I don't precisely see why. Apparently LE had not forbidden them not to mention it because they did laterwhen the need arose. But as Ronald's "at work" alibi wasn't the only one Granny was reinforcing, Misty should have been eager to mention that Granny was there and saw her taking good care of the children. I don't understand why she only thought of the AC man and her brother.

donjeta, you read my mind as I was just ready to post that. GMA should have been the first one one her mind. GMA standing on the porch and giving misty a basket of clothes, GMA kissing Haleigh "Goodbye", a touching scene, I'm sure. No reason why misty's main witness and most credible would be left out or forgotten when misty is needing a good witness to her presence in the MH.

As far as LE and and Defense Attorney, you must dissect every word they say. Ron was at work, no doubt...BUT WHEN? For how Long? So far we know he was supposed to start at 5:00PM, according to his attorney. Where is the hour and how is it spent prior to 5:00pm? His mother says he goes in at 3:00pm. If anyone is happy that rc is completely off the hook, then the opinions are biased or their knowlege is one the rest of us do not have. For the LE to say he was at work, has not helped much. At one time, they said they were satisfied with eight hours of his time line. Which eight hours, can anyone tell us that?

Along with pleading for Haleigh, rc should have been screaming, "Clear me". Have to give misty credit on that one, she has been trying to do that...not rc though.

In this case, the pressors are very poor...Frankly I have never seen a top ranking officer assigned a media job interview and get it all wrong. He looked extremely nervous and to me it looked like he was uncomfortable speaking about the case, almost as if he knew he couldn't say exactly what he knew. It was odd. This is a Lt, for Pete's sake. Schauland reminded me of a political figure and I don't think he knew a darn thing but had read certain things from the office and that is all he could say.

Hardy was green when this happened and is no longer green and speaks no more. He should be the one gving updates but he is mum.

If rc had a solid alibi about work and being there 12 hours, employees would not be told to be quiet or threatened not to talk about the case. I cannot get it through my skull why LE doesn not completely rule out rc as this would forward this case.

LE did state that a grandmother was there around 7pm that evening, names aside they did state one was there. Remember the LT Greenwood interview here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJzz...B02F7187&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=58

I understand that you suspect GGS was and is lying but investigators do not confirm those suspicions. They have never said TN, GGS, are lying or are not to be believed. They are the ones who offered the info up to the media in the first place. Why put it out there is it wasn't true?

I never heard that GGS changed what time she was at the trailer. I believe that the media is responsible for much of the misconceptions in this case, it has always been about "scooping the story" in my opinion not reporting the facts. The interviewer in the above video is the one who asks....was that paternal or maternal grandmother? Greenwood answers...."I believe it is paternal...the interviewer says" Neves"...Greenwood says. mmhmmm....Neves. But, a grandmother none the less, someone saw Haleigh around 7 pm according to investigators.

I hate going off topic, sorry -- I just wanted to point something out here. One thing that has bothered me about GGS's account of going to the mh is she stated she handed off the clothes to MC on the porch (never went inside). Then, in the early days of the investigation, GGS states the mh was just the same as it was the night before Haleigh went missing. How would she know that if she hadn't gone inside? I'm not disputing her being there or at the time she says, just about her reasons for being there.

IMHO.. An LE officer stating .."we have a grandmother SAYING she saw Haleigh" is not an actual fact that Haleigh was seen by the grandmother....JMO
Also, I believe Ron C did go to work at some point that afternoon/evening and there is a possibility he didn't leave work after he got there since he desperately needed an alibi.. But since he made 90 plus calls that night, I believe whatever happened to Haleigh occurred before he ever went in to work and all the calls were to make arrangments to dispose of Haleigh's remains and rehearse the script..JMO

If she was there it was to check on the kids and see if misty was there.

We now know AS was irate with misty because she left rc stranded with the kids. When did she leave him stranded? This ties in with TN begging misty to babysit. AND rc claims the fight was over babysitting (I venture to say it was babysitting his kids, and not anothers). I think rc had a big problem going to work on monday, he may have missed work the week before, even, perhaps do to misty being gone.

So, were the kids alone and rc was looking for misty. Is that what the fight was really about at 8:30pm that night? Had misty arrived or were people still looking for her? RC was irate and yet a few hours later his daughter is missing and he is in love and protecting misty....strange, very strange.

Just wondering IF these eye witnesses who claim they saw him throughout the entire night have stated he was on the phone the entire night since it has been revealed he made 90 plus calls that night? JMO

I've made that argument before too. And the story about having him on video at the plant? I say it was with Ron entering the plant and maybe leaving it. Not video of him during the shift. If so, the video would show him with a phone in his hand the entire time. I read where he was seen at dinner break. Where is it that someone claimed to have seen him the entire shift?

First words from rc to 911, "I just got home from work and my five year old daughter is missing"

.............strange wording.

Can't even think of a scenario where one would use that type of phrasing in the desparate need of help tolocate your child. Work would be the last thing mentioned and only if questioned on your whereabouts. He was already thinking two steps ahead.

The problem with Granny's credibility, IMO, is that she is obviously an interested party who has a stake in protecting Ronald if he should happen to need it (careful, there's a snitch!) and we heard of her visit so late. There might have been reasons why AS didn't want the publicity or something, but IIRC by that time Misty, Ronald and/or Teresa had answered questions about that night several times, who all had been there, what happened that evening and so on, and no one had thought to mention that Granny had been there. I don't precisely see why. Apparently LE had not forbidden them not to mention it because they did laterwhen the need arose. But as Ronald's "at work" alibi wasn't the only one Granny was reinforcing, Misty should have been eager to mention that Granny was there and saw her taking good care of the children. I don't understand why she only thought of the AC man and her brother.

IIRC the children were eating on the porch @ 7pm, it was cold and dark at that time. When Misty woke to use the bathroom she noticed the kitchen light was on and the back door was open. She never mentioned the cold air coming in the house only the light and open door. If you have never lived in Fl 40 degree weather is very cold when your used to 90 plus 6 months out of the year.

It doesn't appear that GGS has been unwilling to take a polygraph. We have no information about this whatsoever, if we did it would certainly help matters but we don't know who took a polygraph unless LE or the person who took it divulges that information to the media.

I truly don't think it's fair to post that GGS was unwilling to take a polygraph, what she is unwilling to do is broadcast that information to anyone.

Hi Elle, I enjoy reading your postings and thoughts. I know my opinion on this is not agreeable with everyone but here goes.

No GGS, TN or anyone does not need to reveal if they did or didn't submit to a poly so not knowing I (speaking for myself) can only use the "reasonable man's/womans standards" and ask WHY NOT?

I would think anyone using the reasonable standard would be ready, willing and able to clear their name from suspicion regarding the disappearance of a little girl that remains unsolved.

I also believe with the inconsistencies uncovered over the last year that if people were truly concerned about Haleigh missing, they would be willing to sit for another Poly if LE had reason to do so, without question.

LE must clear the family of any missing persons family so if they have no involvement in the missing person then I say WHY NOT? IMO - any reasonable person would sit for a polygraph every day if it could lead to the whereabouts of their missing relative. This goes for anyone and not specific to GGS so I feel this way across the board.

Specific to GGS, she already had charges filed and dismissed a couple years ago for custody interference which we don't know the details of.

Not a lawyer but have had several law classes, one class was very impressionable on me when we discussed fairness and just. The professor laid it on the line. He said in law "It doesn't have to be fair, it doesn't have to be right, it doesn't have to be just, it just has to be legal."

That class and discussion was extremely helpful to me in how I viewed my own rights and how the law views peoples rights.

I think LE and Haleigh deserve every once of information they can to bring this case to it's conclusion, I have no reservation in asking for people in the circle to be polygraphed and polygraphed again after a year of investigation.

So no they have a legal right to not disclose " which doesn't compute to me viewing it as a reasonable mans/womans standard and I as a general public tax payer have the right to ask "WHY NOT"

Elle, I respect your opinion and comments because they make me think how I feel and why I feel that way.

So I do view this case as a "what would a reasonable person do" say or act. Not much fits. Once again that's IMO

So I do view this case as a "what would a reasonable person do" say or act. Not much fits. Once again that's IMO

Snipped..
BBM.. Good point but I'm going to substitute the word reasonable for innocent .. and IMHO that doesn't fit with too much of what they have said or how they have acted.....JMO

Hi Elle, I enjoy reading your postings and thoughts. I know my opinion on this is not agreeable with everyone but here goes.

No GGS, TN or anyone does not need to reveal if they did or didn't submit to a poly so not knowing I (speaking for myself) can only use the "reasonable man's/womans standards" and ask WHY NOT?

I would think anyone using the reasonable standard would be ready, willing and able to clear their name from suspicion regarding the disappearance of a little girl that remains unsolved.

I also believe with the inconsistencies uncovered over the last year that if people were truly concerned about Haleigh missing, they would be willing to sit for another Poly if LE had reason to do so, without question.

LE must clear the family of any missing persons family so if they have no involvement in the missing person then I say WHY NOT? IMO - any reasonable person would sit for a polygraph every day if it could lead to the whereabouts of their missing relative. This goes for anyone and not specific to GGS so I feel this way across the board.

Specific to GGS, she already had charges filed and dismissed a couple years ago for custody interference which we don't know the details of.

Not a lawyer but have had several law classes, one class was very impressionable on me when we discussed fairness and just. The professor laid it on the line. He said in law "It doesn't have to be fair, it doesn't have to be right, it doesn't have to be just, it just has to be legal."

That class and discussion was extremely helpful to me in how I viewed my own rights and how the law views peoples rights.

I think LE and Haleigh deserve every once of information they can to bring this case to it's conclusion, I have no reservation in asking for people in the circle to be polygraphed and polygraphed again after a year of investigation.

So no they have a legal right to not disclose " which doesn't compute to me viewing it as a reasonable mans/womans standard and I as a general public tax payer have the right to ask "WHY NOT"

Elle, I respect your opinion and comments because they make me think how I feel and why I feel that way.

Let me add this...I'm not a lawyer, but my brother is. woopie. but, because of my daughter's ex, we've had a few dealings with lawyers & LE. & let me tell you a BIG truth. Being honest & up front with LE doesn't matter. It's about who gets to them 1st. If Ron actually presented his story 1st, then that's who they're gonna go with. If he told them he picked Haleigh up, then it's Misty's responsibility to prove that she did. Her word & witnesses would not be enough-especially if there are conflicting stories from the bus stop. From the get go, Ron has put her in the position of having to play defense. & that may be where the problem lays. They may be running with his story & details, & when something doesn't match up...well, the other person is the liar. Also, when cops showed up, after the 911, I can garuntee you, that they gave credence to Ron over Misty, because that was his house, the bills were in his name, etc...that's the way LE operates. & I bet Ron was already aware of these things, & used them to his advantage.

Hi there Peliman.

Thank you for your post, I don't get to read many of your posts here in the Haleigh forum and I sure wish you would give us your input more often! Believe it or not I find your post very agreeable.

If I place myself in the position of GGS or TN, I would be shouting my results, opinions and pleas from the rooftops. I can only leave it to my imagination why anyone doesn't disclose if they did take a poly or not. I guess the sensitive part of my brain is hoping that the reason this information is not being disclosed by Cummings or Sykes family members is because law Enforcement has instructed them not to. Would they do that? Maybe I am fooling myself. Who knows. Or maybe they feel it doesn't matter what they say to the public because no-one seems to believe what crosses their lips to be truth anyway? Let me ask you this. If one of them said Yes, I took a polygraph, and yes I passed it....would we believe them? Would LE come out and say sure enough, GGS took and passed her LDT. They wouldn't even do that with RC, I can't understand why.

I have always considered myself to be a reasonable woman and I wouldn't consider many actions exhibited by these players to be reasonably normal. Practically none, when I really sit and think about their actions it truly makes me very sad for Haleigh and Junior...as i am sure is the case for all of us.

we are very off topic.....I hope the mods don't get the whips out.:angel:

I don't envy the mods' job at all. In a topic based system such as this discussions are always going to get off topic because one thought leads to another and it leads to another and everything sort of connects and it's often inconvenient to break the flow of the conversation by hopping from thread to thread to reply posts in a different thread. No one could ever find the replies to any post if we did that. There is no thread for general chitchat so it ends up landing on the thread the posters are on when the thought occurs to them.

Let me add this...I'm not a lawyer, but my brother is. woopie. but, because of my daughter's ex, we've had a few dealings with lawyers & LE. & let me tell you a BIG truth. Being honest & up front with LE doesn't matter. It's about who gets to them 1st. If Ron actually presented his story 1st, then that's who they're gonna go with. If he told them he picked Haleigh up, then it's Misty's responsibility to prove that she did. Her word & witnesses would not be enough-especially if there are conflicting stories from the bus stop. From the get go, Ron has put her in the position of having to play defense. & that may be where the problem lays. They may be running with his story & detais, & when something doesn't match up...well, the other person is the liar. Also, when cops showed up, after the 911, I can garuntee you, that they gave credence to Ron over Misty, because that was his house, the bills were in his name, etc...that's the way LE operates. & I bet Ron was already aware of these things, & used them to his advantage.

Not exactly the news I wanted to hear today, but thank you for sharing..

My understanding is Ron C was too upset to talk to LE when they arrived and Misty and I would presume his momma and his grandmother were the ones who gave LE the information needed.... He did however manage to regain some control of his emotions long enough to tell LE he hit the back door with his hand or fist though even after he was told not to touch the back door.... Guess he felt the need to reveal that tidbit of information in order to explain the cuts and bruises that were plainly visible on his hand.....JMO

Not exactly the news I wanted to hear today, but thank you for sharing..

My understanding is Ron C was too upset to talk to LE when they arrived and Misty and I would presume his momma and his grandmother were the ones who gave LE the information needed.... He did however manage to regain some control of his emotions long enough to tell LE he hit the back door with his hand or fist though even after he was told not to touch the back door.... Guess he felt the need to reveal that tidbit of information in order to explain the cuts and bruises that were plainly visible on his hand.....JMO
Oh, I would imagine that in between sobs, Ron managed to get in plenty of information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee