Theories about Ron's breaks and werk schedule

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think that he may could have pulled that off if he worked that plant yard with only a couple of other employees there. IIRC, about 255 people or more work for PDM in Palatka and there are two work shifts. (morning-evening) PDM would have a normal work force for both shifts. It wouldn't be cost effective to have the plant up this large and up and running for a handful of workers. I even read that PDM has worked round the clock before 24/7 when working on a NASA project.

Since I worked for a large bridge building company for 20 years, from my own experience, I think that entire yard had surveillance cameras all over it for security reasons. Millions upon millions of dollars worth of expensive equipment is there and very expensive materials and tools used. They probably have a camera too of the parking area where they can see the employees enter and leave work.
imo

Your information is incorrect as to the number of employees at the Palatka plant for PDM. Actually slightly more that half that number work there.

PDM Bridge has grown to now employ approximately 500 employees (255 at the Eau Claire facility, 105 at the Wausau facility and 140 at the Palatka facility).

http://www.pdmbridge.com/index.cfm?event=DisplayContentPieceById&contentPieceId=442

As to statements about security cameras "all over the yard" and the employee's entrance, there are 16 pictures of the PDM facility in our Pictures of Putnam County thread including two of the employee entrance. There are NO security cameras in any of these images that I can see.

I'm not saying there's not any on the property, but I can see sixteen places there's not one.

In the "Pictures of Putnam County" thread Ger (who may I add has done an incredible job taking pictures and providing us with an up-close and personal view of the area) posted mile-by-mile/minute-to-minute pictures and notations of a trip from PDM Bridge to the Kangaroo Express, where Ronald stopped on his way home from work, and then to 202 Green Lane (home). Even the speed limits are noted as they vary thru-out the trip. Perhaps this would be helpful to anyone who doesn't understand/believe that the trip cannot, in reality, be made in 26 minutes, let alone 23 minutes, if you count Ronald's account of tearing the house upside-down for 3 minutes looking for HaLeigh before he had Misty call 911.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5117226

(Thank you Ger!)

I have always wondered if none of the media ever asked Ronald point blank what his hours actually were, were based on someone saying, yeah, he will do your show, but dont ask about work hours.

Oh my! LOL! Now it is morphing into she was half unconscious when the AC man came?? My head is beginning to hurt trying to keep up with all this. lol

I have no clue where you heard it but it sure means that they would have everyone on tape that came in and went out of PDM. That is the way it is at my husband's employment. The gate is constantly monitored with a fixed in place camera. Every time the large gate opens it identifies who is coming through it. Of course they have other cameras mounted all over the place too.

And if she did chat with him or play with her brother or ride her bike when he was there, then what?

IMO

Nothing morphed into she was half unconscious. I was responding your post about Haleigh being close to death. You said that the AC man would be bound to notice if she was close to death because Haleigh would talk to him because she's so outgoing. I was just trying to point out that her extroverted personality would likely be an irrelevant argument in that situation because people who are so close to death that a non-medical person couldn't fail to notice generally do not behave the same way they would if they were healthy. Extroverted children may easily fail to rise from their death beds to talk to strangers if they're in bad shape. He presumably has no medical training and he was probably not paying particular attention to the kids because he had a job to do so if he happened to notice Haleigh was close to death there must have been something very visibly and clearly wrong with her. In many cases the level of consciousness of seriously ill, dying people falls but it was just an example. He probably didn't notice she was close to death because he didn't call 911 (that we know of). But of course it doesn't have to mean that there was nothing wrong with Haleigh at that point, it just means that he didn't notice. Maybe he didn't see her or her condition worsened later or he didn't pay attention to the signs because he's no doctor and tells the parents to keep the children out of his face when he's trying to fix something anyway.

I know I read somewhere months ago that the camera coverage at PDM, particularly out in the yard where RC was working was quite patchy or non-existent.

IMO Terry Shoemaker's comments about the LE not being able to clear RC because they weren't with him every minute of his work shift suggest that they might consider it possible for him to have snuck out somehow. Maybe there was somebody on the cameras that they couldn't see the face of. The time he started and ended his shift are probably well documented and if it was absolutely impossible for him to have left the PDM area undetected between those times why would they need to have been with him to verify he was absolutely there for his whole shift and then some?

Granted, he's an unreliable source but IIRC way back AH reported that there were two cell pings from the cell tower closest to PDM. If true that his phone pinged there twice and not more it's a bit odd because there were more phonecalls according to him. Where did the phone ping the rest of the time?

And even if lets say, she was close to death, and the repair man would be inclined to mention this to the police, well, this ac guy has been cleared, and even after talking with him, they didn't call the family in and say we think HaLeigh is dead, it was a year after she disappeared they did this, and I also want to add, even if the ac man was there, and lets say HaLeigh was suffering so much she had to lay down, did the ac man have to go into the bedrooms? Did he have to check every room in that house? Do we even know the nature of why he was there, because I dont think they needed air conditioning in Feburary, I could be wrong. I guess what I am saying it is possible she could have been in bad condition and not be seen.

I have always wondered if none of the media ever asked Ronald point blank what his hours actually were, were based on someone saying, yeah, he will do your show, but dont ask about work hours.

I have always wondered why no one in the media (as opposed to those in LE, who probably DID TRY to get answers) asked Ron some questions like the ones below:

*Mr. Cummings, what were the exact hours you worked on February 9, 2009, and if so, on February 10, 2009, also?

*Mr. Cummings, what time did you leave home on Monday 2/9 to go to work? You state you picked up your daughter at the bus stop and you and she had a wonderful father/daughter chat, and then you let her out, you told Misty, HaLeigh and Jr you loved them, you left for work.

*What time did work start that day? Were you on time? What time did you arrive at work on 2/9?

*What time did you get off of work that night? We have heard differing times; midnight and also, 3:00am on Tuesday morning, Feb. 10, 2009.

Could you please clear up these questions for us?

Just reading your question about whether or not anyone besides Ron Cummings can DOCUMENT AN ALIBI causes my mind to go directly towards this:

Ron Cummings has himself on tape; whether or not he intended it as an alibi or not, it sure is up for grabs where that little trip to the kangaroo is going to take him in the future.

Well I seem to be getting more confused by the second.

Yes, he is on tape. He knows he is on tape and he was there. I don't think he will be going by the Kangaroo anytime soon. He is going to do at least 15 years in prison for the drug charges or serve 85% of it.

Since LE has known this since very early on and Ron has not even been called a suspect or POI imo going to the convenience store will be just what he did after he got off work.

Now I sure do wonder if any of the POIs have air tight alibis documenting where they were between 10 pm to 3 am that morning. So much is talked about Ron's alibi and his is the easiest for LE to verify imo.

I want to know the alibis of those several POIs that Hardy mentioned. Sure would like to know if someone gave them a false alibi like one of their own family members.

IMO

Yes, he is on tape. He knows he is on tape and he was there. I don't think he will be going by the Kangaroo anytime soon. He is going to do at least 15 years in prison for the drug charges or serve 85% of it.

Since LE has known this since very early on and Ron has not even been called a suspect or POI imo going to the convenience store will be just what he did after he got off work.

Now I sure do wonder if any of the POIs have air tight alibis documenting where they were between 10 pm to 3 am that morning. So much is talked about Ron's alibi and his is the easiest for LE to verify imo.

I want to know the alibis of those several POIs that Hardy mentioned. Sure would like to know if someone gave them a false alibi like one of their own family members.

IMO

IMO Misty does not have an alibi, or she does, but will not admit what is was.

IMO Misty was not the babysitter that day - TN was.

TiC's alibi is the one I would like to know about.

Bolding By Me of OBE's post above.

We don't HOW HaLeigh died nor WHEN Haleigh died. We have no idea WHERE her body was put after she died and WHAT may have been used to conceal her body.

MY OPINION.

That is true and that is why I say this case is like trying to read tealeaves or a crystal ball.

BUT I do feel LE has a very good idea what happened and when. They said they knew what had happened in that home that night and that was said a very long time ago. So as long as they know and are diligently trying to shore their cases up to bring the case to trial one day then that is good enough for me. I don't have to know every little thing. Imo, if there is an arrest this is going to be a death penalty case and the more LE/DA keeps the case close to their vests the better for Haleigh's case and all of Haleigh's family.

Well we sure know it she wasnt close to her home or they would have found her a long time ago. The place she would not be found would be in the St. Johns River which can be ruthless to a young child's little remains.

If he did get off at 3 am he still would not have time to do all of these things. There is just no way. Not in 26 minutes and have everything cleaned up, including removing her and as some of the posters say 'have the script down pat" which I admit I find sorta comical at times. I don't think Misty would be a good candidate for drama class. She can't remember nuttin about nuttin.:crazy:

And Misty said that she and the children stayed outside while the AC man was there. I am sure he saw them. I am sure he can identify Haleigh by photo and if they were still playing in the front yard when he left he would remember that too because I would think he would be cautious leaving to make sure he didn't run over any of the kids.

IMO

IMO

Just checking in tonight for any updates and read your post. Have I missed something so important? When did LE name POIs? All I remember is the bolded part above, that there are several POI, but I have not seen where LE has named anyone. Thanks in advance for any clarity.

IMO Misty does not have an alibi, or she does, but will not admit what is was.

IMO Misty was not the babysitter that day - TN was.

TiC's alibi is the one I would like to know about.

What about Tommy Croslin? Between 10 pm and 3:00 am.

What about Joe Overstreet? Between 10 pm and 3:00 am.

That remains to be seen if TN was to ever keep those children that day or even asked MC to do so.... much less offered to pay her.

Yes I would like to know the alibi of Timmy Croslin too during this time period.

And most of all I want to know who told LE they were with them if an alibi was given.

Was it a Croslin giving another Croslin a false alibi? I sure suspect it was.

IMO

Just checking in tonight for any updates and read your post. Have I missed something so important? When did LE name POIs? All I remember is the bolded part above, that there are several POI, but I have not seen where LE has named anyone. Thanks in advance for any clarity.

No, they have not been revealed. Just wishful thinking lone. I would like to know who these several POIs are and what kind of alibis they could muster up if any.

Thats all.

IMO

(BBM)
That is true and that is why I say this case is like trying to read tealeaves or a crystal ball.

BUT I do feel LE has a very good idea what happened and when. They said they knew what had happened in that home that night and that was said a very long time ago. So as long as they know and are diligently trying to shore their cases up to bring the case to trial one day then that is good enough for me. I don't have to know every little thing. Imo, if there is an arrest this is going to be a death penalty case and the more LE/DA keeps the case close to their vests the better for Haleigh's case and all of Haleigh's family.

Well we sure know it she wasnt close to her home or they would have found her a long time ago. The place she would not be found would be in the St. Johns River which can be ruthless to a young child's little remains.

If he did get off at 3 am he still would not have time to do all of these things. There is just no way. Not in 26 minutes and have everything cleaned up, including removing her and as some of the posters say 'have the script down pat" which I admit I find sorta comical at times. I don't think Misty would be a good candidate for drama class. She can't remember nuttin about nuttin.:crazy:

And Misty said that she and the children stayed outside while the AC man was there. I am sure he saw them. I am sure he can identify Haleigh by photo and if they were still playing in the front yard when he left he would remember that too because I would think he would be cautious leaving to make sure he didn't run over any of the kids.

IMO

Per/BBM Above: You're missing the point - The point is that Ronald could not have worked until 3:00 a.m. Why? Because if he had it would have been impossible for him to have arrived home by 3:23 a.m. as he stated. That would mean that Ronald could have actually, and originally, arrived home much earlier, which would than have provided ample time for that which you find so comical. His trip to the Kangaroo Express for peanuts, cigs, and beer would have been for the purpose of placing himself there, on camera, so that it would look like/and he would claim he stopped there on his way home from work. The problem is, IMO, he miscalculated the time needed to get home from PDM + stopping at the store before making the 911 call... That's the point. JMHO ~

(BBM)

Per/BBM Above: You're missing the point - The point is that Ronald could not have worked until 3:00 a.m. Why? Because if he had it would have been impossible for him to have arrived home by 3:23 a.m. as he stated. That would mean that Ronald could have actually, and originally, arrived home much earlier, which would than have provided ample time for that which you find so comical. His trip to the Kangaroo Express for peanuts, cigs, and beer would have been for the purpose of placing himself there, on camera, so that it would look like/and he would claim he stopped there on his way home from work. The problem is, IMO, he miscalculated the time needed to get home from PDM + stopping at the store before making the 911 call... That's the point. JMHO ~

Bolded by me....This possibilitity makes more sense to me.....The senerio could have went like this...R injured H BEFORE he went to work.It could have been from letting her drive back home like he said..She passes away sometime later..Misty has help getting her ready for disposal..R comes home EARLIER..and disposes of H...While away disposing, Misty is supposed to call 911..On his way back to MH. he stops at convenience store to be "caught on tape" and hits the ceiling when M HAS NOT made the 911 call..the reason R is sooo angry on the 911 call...TN arrives..in "super speed" and helps R from that point forward..IF..R DID leave work..earlier..than 3...like midnight...HE could have had the time to finish everything I just mentioned.
all in my own opinion

No, they have not been revealed. Just wishful thinking lone. I would like to know who these several POIs are and what kind of alibis they could muster up if any.

Thats all.

IMO

I was really hoping that this case had actually moved a bit. There are the blatantly obvious people who are professing to have been involved in some way or claim to have knowlege about what happened to Haleigh. IMO, there are POIs' inside jail and POIs' outside jail. I do hope that LE is not wearing blinders as they investigate this case and that they look at possible suspects that aren't so blatantly displayed and look at all family members.

IMO

BMM. I agree, Misty would not be a good candidate for drama class. As for her remembering nothing.... I will just add that to Misty not being a good candidate for drama class.

Check out the video at the 9:00 mark.

Man: Let's talk about your husband for a minute..

Misty: ok

Man: Tell me what you think his involvement is in this - Do you think he's involved at all?

Misty: No- Ronald had nothing to do with his daugher- he loves his daughter more than anything in this world

Man: When I asked you that - when I just asked you that - It came up and said you are not sure - why is there a doubt in your mind?

Misty: I don't know - Idon't know why there's doubt in my mind- really-Ronald didn't have nothin to do with his daughter - I can tell you that

Man: ok

Misty: that's his heart

So YES people, Misty IS in fact lying... and they caught her on tape. She is lying for Ronald.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXjxwd-RQb0&feature=player_embedded

And I believe Ronald had nothing to do with his children, I think he pawned the kids off to anyone, he was desperate, you have to be to let some 16 year old girl, because thats how old Misty was when Ron spotted her at the bus stop, to watch the kids, and even attempt to replace their mother with Misty, and probably Amber too..... and I do bet Annette and Teresa were sick of watching the kids, and its not like I blame them, I do think they were frustrated with Ronald, and I wonder where those kids were when Misty was on her weekend, and I am hoping they were not with Ronald, because I can only imagine then condition he was in.

DCF had been called on Ronald when he got with Misty, this is why I beleive Ronald even got a job in the first place, because DCF was looking hard at him, and the state was going to pick up charges against Crystal, Ronald knew every cent she owed, a court date was coming, and Ronald had to show employment, but then again, he had to show employment to get taxes.

This is the only thing I found on Ron's werk schedule ;)

"I locked doors before I left for work. My child cannot unlock the deadbolt, you have to force the door shut all the way ... and she doesn’t open the door to strangers," Cummings said.

Croslin and Cummings called 911 after discovering the girl was missing, according to the police report. The tapes were released Wednesday.

In addition to Croslin, Cummings and the child's mother, Crystal Sheffield, as well as several others have been questioned in the case.

"It is never safe to say that a family member is not a suspect," Bowling said Wednesday. "However, all the world is a suspect right now."

Police have ruled out the possibility that the girl ran away.

More here:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,491485,00.html

IMO

Reading your post OceanBlueEyes raises one question in my mind. I notice you claim Ron has not even been called a suspect or POI. Hardy mentions there are several POIs. However, Hardy does not identify any of them by name. Wouldn't that mean no one else, besides Ron, has been called a suspect or POI either?
Just wondering.

(BBM)

:cheerful: Nice. Very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member