Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh? #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am of the opinion this is not a stranger abduction. Many reasons have been stated before. You guys know the drill.

There is always an anomaly and I could be wrong, but from my experience this does not pass the test.

I do not believe in coincidences in crime. The two subjects being so inconsistent and a stranger abduction happening at the same time does not work for me.

I think that if there is even a slight possibility that she was taken, by someone she knew, they need to keep her face and story out there. I found so many places today that didn't have her poster or didn't know who she was. If she were living in my town, no one would know it. I am aiming to fix that. I am going out every day and taking flyers to anyone who will let me post them. I am sending them to friends; in and out of State and asking them to post them and send to their friends. We had a boy who lived just miles from me, he was held captive and beaten for 3 years, in my neighborhood. No one knew! It was such a shock, the neighbors said things like, well we they had a boy, but he never went to school, things like that. I would feel really bad, if she was living somewhere near me and I never even put up a poster. FDLE doesn't get them to everyone, it's up to the family and friends to get them out and her face.

I think that if there is even a slight possibility that she was taken, by someone she knew, they need to keep her face and story out there. I found so many places today that didn't have her poster or didn't know who she was. If she were living in my town, no one would know it. I am aiming to fix that. I am going out every day and taking flyers to anyone who will let me post them. I am sending them to friends; in and out of State and asking them to post them and send to their friends. We had a boy who lived just miles from me, he was held captive and beaten for 3 years, in my neighborhood. No one knew! It was such a shock, the neighbors said things like, well we they had a boy, but he never went to school, things like that. I would feel really bad, if she was living somewhere near me and I never even put up a poster. FDLE doesn't get them to everyone, it's up to the family and friends to get them out and her face.

And what is sad is you have to keep going back to the same places. One employee will agree to put up a poster and then you'll go back two weeks later and the poster is gone. It is really up to the family, friends, and local citizenry to keep the missing child/person in the eye of the public.

It is my theory that a brazen, audacious, sociopath, pedophile took HaLeigh.

To those who say pedophiles wouldn’t turn on a light or enter a house occupied by others or premeditate I submit to you that pedophiles are as varied as snowflakes and as such unpredictable.

One only needs to read the pages of this website to see that no inhibition, fear of consequences, or compassion for victims concerns or stops pedophiles.

If you follow WS long enough you find that in many cases red herrings are pursued relentlessly and frustratingly are not even the smallest part of the story when the facts are revealed at trial.

To those so quick to accuse and judge Ron I ask you to hear me out.

In both the Lunsford and Fox cases I suspected the father. Especially in the Fox case I was sure and firm only to have time tell how wrong I was as the father was cleared by DNA. I still feel really terrible about that. Please think before you post about HaLeighs father. If you are right an arrest will come and you can comment freely.

At the end of the day we are nobodies on the Internet and posting things that will be forever in cyberspace accusing grieving family of lying and worst is appalling.

All IMO

ITA that everyone should THINK carefully before posting accusations against anyone, but why do you specify that this thought should be restricted only to those posting opinions about Ron? Why is is perfectly fine for posters to put up hateful things such as those repeatedly done yesterday by Ron's supporters saying that they now "know" that Misty's family is guilty of taking Haleigh? Why is it justifiable to say that Crystal and various members of her family are definitely responsible. I am sure that you meant that NO ONE should be accused and judged without evidence.

However, I do not for one minute believe that these opinions against Ron are being stated by people who have not given much thought to their ideas. I truly believe that those who have formed an opinion about the possible involvement of Ron in this crime have put much thought and consideration into their opinions. Most all of those posters are quite careful to state that it is only their OPINION. That being said, no matter what opinion one has formed, I agree that the wording of posts should take careful consideration of the permanence of their existence on the internet.

Sorry, if this is a bit off topic, and as always...IMOO

ITA that everyone should THINK carefully before posting accusations against anyone, but why do you specify that this thought should be restricted only to those posting opinions about Ron? Why is is perfectly fine for posters to put up hateful things such as those repeatedly done yesterday by Ron's supporters saying that they now "know" that Misty's family is guilty of taking Haleigh? Why is it justifiable to say that Crystal and various members of her family are definitely responsible. I am sure that you meant that NO ONE should be accused and judged without evidence.

However, I do not for one minute believe that these opinions against Ron are being stated by people who have not given much thought to their ideas. I truly believe that those who have formed an opinion about the possible involvement of Ron in this crime have put much thought and consideration into their opinions. Most all of those posters are quite careful to state that it is only their OPINION. That being said, no matter what opinion one has formed, I agree that the wording of posts should take careful consideration of the permanence of their existence on the internet.

I have posts defending Crystal as well.

I have posted that Crystal and Ron in their status of grieving parents should be left alone only to be made fun of again and again.

Never did I say that posters were not giving thought to their posts! I was trying to say think further about the implications when posting about Haleigh's father.

Certainly I understand they are stating opinion. Opinions are by nature judgments that thought has gone into.

I sincerely didn’t want anyone to feel as bad as I have from having formed what turned out to be, in my case, erroneous publicly stated opinions.

I thought a lot before I made that post – I was speaking from the heart.

Thank you for the part about thinking I was meaning no one should be accused as such. That is what I mean but it is such an upstream swim I can’t post enough to do anything about it.

IMO

My pedophile theory does not involve someone completely unknown to the family [stranger].

This study Characteristics of Non Family Abductions Perpetrators will not let me cut and paste. The total report is interesting but page 8 seems especially relevant considering the neighborhood was rife with SO.

http://www.missingkids.com/en_US/documents/nismart2_nonfamily.pdf

Another link of intrest:

http://www.nytimes.com/1993/02/09/nyregion/tracking-leads-when-young-disappear-many-missing-children-cases-danger-often.html?pagewanted=all

It is my theory that a brazen, audacious, sociopath, pedophile took HaLeigh.

To those who say pedophiles wouldn’t turn on a light or enter a house occupied by others or premeditate I submit to you that pedophiles are as varied as snowflakes and as such unpredictable.

One only needs to read the pages of this website to see that no inhibition, fear of consequences, or compassion for victims concerns or stops pedophiles.

If you follow WS long enough you find that in many cases red herrings are pursued relentlessly and frustratingly are not even the smallest part of the story when the facts are revealed at trial.

To those so quick to accuse and judge Ron I ask you to hear me out.

In both the Lunsford and Fox cases I suspected the father. Especially in the Fox case I was sure and firm only to have time tell how wrong I was as the father was cleared by DNA. I still feel really terrible about that. Please think before you post about HaLeighs father. If you are right an arrest will come and you can comment freely.

At the end of the day we are nobodies on the Internet and posting things that will be forever in cyberspace accusing grieving family of lying and worst is appalling.

All IMO
Excellent post. :clap::clap::clap:

Please show me where anyone said they "KNOW" that Misty's family is now responsible. I did post that I felt maybe we were all looking at the other two families and leaving out the Croslin side. I certainly did not post that I "knew" anything for certain that the Croslins were responsible for Haleigh going missing. It is a possibility tho, imo.

I could buy the SO abduction if M & R told a consistent story. Why the confusion? Doesn't work that way..there would have been no need for confusion and change up of stories if a stranger broke in.

I will give an example:

Misty told the LE immediately after crime that the children were in bed with her.

1. on 2-10, RC states Misty had both children in bed with her.
2. on 2-13, RC states Misty & jr slept in same bed. H was by self.
3. on 3-16, RC states he has no idea why there was any confusion at all and he has no idea where it started.

Outright Lie...He is the one who mislead and changed the story. Just one example of his attempt at deceit. I see this throughout, others must miss it. He is smooth, so you have to listen carefully to him and compare his statements.

Misty goes along with the program and changes it when prompted, IMO

He peppers his remarks with "To be honest with you" and "Honestly" ....personal favorites of RC.

Those words always make my ears stand up!

LOL He was at work and doesn't know where they were sleeping...so how is it that he is the one who is lying at all?! How does it figure that Misty is "going along with the program"?! GMAB! There is no program. There is obviously a miscommunication about where the kids were sleeping that night. It doesn't mean ANYONE has lied.

My personal favorite inconsistency story is when they are on one of the NG or JVM or whichever shows and are discussing the drink/bathroom/light on discrepancies and a CALL IN LISTENER suggests that she thinks that maybe Misty was getting up to go use the bathroom and decided to use the one at the other end of the MH and that is when she saw the light on. Ron had been slumped, unsure, and mumbling until that point and then he perks up and goes "yeah, yeah, that's probably what happened" (not a direct quote, but close). It was really a "light bulb moment" for him as if it answered a big problem in their stories.

I have posts defending Crystal as well.

I have posted that Crystal and Ron in their status of grieving parents should be left alone only to be made fun of again and again.

Never did I say that posters were not giving thought to their posts! I was trying to say think further about the implications when posting about Haleigh's father.

Certainly I understand they are stating opinion. Opinions are by nature judgments that thought has gone into.

I sincerely didn’t want anyone to feel as bad as I have from having formed what turned out to be, in my case, erroneous publicly stated opinions.

I thought a lot before I made that post – I was speaking from the heart.

Thank you for the part about thinking I was meaning no one should be accused as such. That is what I mean but it is such an upstream swim I can’t post enough to do anything about it.

IMO

Thank you Jade, my heart is right there with yours it seems. I read your post the other day but haven't had the time to tell you that I thought it was from my own brain. I agree that the area where Haleigh lived was so polluted with sex offenders that it is a down right miracle that Haleigh or another unsuspecting family wasn't among the ranks of missing much sooner. I just wanted to tell you I feel where your coming from and I hope you post a lot more often!

Evidence was most likely sent to FDLE labs in Jacksonville and they are usually months behind but it would seem this would have been a priority

Per the AMW website the first round of evidence WAS sent to Jacksonville, it also says that a rush was put on it so that tells me it was a definite priority.

Since this is the theory thread, Whisperer please tell us exactly what you think happened to Haleigh. I don't recall reading your theory here, but continue to say they are lying and covering for one another. I would like to know the theory behind it.

Per the AMW website the first round of evidence WAS sent to Jacksonville, it also says that a rush was put on it so that tells me it was a definite priority.
I have learned there are many inaccuracies on AMW. While some of it may have been sent out, the task force concluded there was definitely evidence which had not been tested.

I am of the opinion this is not a stranger abduction. Many reasons have been stated before. You guys know the drill.

There is always an anomaly and I could be wrong, but from my experience this does not pass the test.

I do not believe in coincidences in crime. The two subjects being so inconsistent and a stranger abduction happening at the same time does not work for me.

Since you do not believe in coincidences I have a few for you....lol

Do you think it is a coincidence that Ronalds landlord was known to rent his empty properties to convicted sex offenders?

Do you think it was a coincidence that Ronald changed the locks on the home when he moved in?

Do you think it was a coincidence that Ronald didn't move back into the trailer after LE released it to him?

Do you think it was a coincidence that Haleigh was taken while Ronald was at work?

Do you think it was a coincidence that Misty's "cousin" or whoever he was just happened to be visiting when Haleigh disappeared?

Do you think it was a coincidence Haleigh disappeared on the very night that an AC repairman was in the house and could very well have left the back door unlocked?

I could go on but in the interest of brevity I will not. I will state that I don't think any of the above are coincidences in this case. 1 or more might very well be contributing factors. I do not think this is a "stranger abduction" I think whoever took her knew her and Ronald and Ronalds work schedule and that Misty was home alone with the children. Heck it might have even been someone that saw Haleigh playing outside and waved to her everyday out the car window. We just don't know. I also take offense when you say that posters defending Ronald find him charming or smooth. I don't find him to be either. Nothing against him but I don't find him to be that educated and for some reason you think he is capable of so much. I feel badly for him and Crystal, and I wish that my feeling badly would bring Haleigh home......but it won't.

I remember that Raeann..it was as if she filled in all the blanks for him. She gave the excuse for Misty. I hate leading questions..lol

I have no theory..Can't make one till I have more facts. As of now I believe Haleigh succumbed to an accident or illness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
euvin3582