Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh? #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One has to think what does TN and RC have to gain by remaining quiet about Misty?

I think the thing about Ron that bothers me the most is, why did he call his house all night long that particular evening?...Did he always call home that many times from work?..Why is this time different?..I'm sure he and Misty have argued many times before that night. That many Calls,all night long..on the very evening his daughter goes missing..I don't know, just bothersome to me.

That's because you use your thinking cap. There were too many things going on that night to not be a coincidence. All that was going on and Haleigh being "abducted" is too much for the average sleuth to find believable.

I think the thing about Ron that bothers me the most is, why did he call his house all night long that particular evening?...Did he always call home that many times from work?..Why is this time different?..I'm sure he and Misty have argued many times before that night. That many Calls,all night long..on the very evening his daughter goes missing..I don't know, just bothersome to me.

I think he was trying to establish an alibi for himself, I mean if he kept calling and the phone was off, it was going right to voicemail, I would bet Ron would know that- I think during the times he was calling was when Misty was getting help from Annette and whoever she was with, and they were dealing with Haleigh, and he just wanted to establish the fact he was not there during that critical hour- jmo

Ronald called Misty's phone; not the house.

Hi Bisallion...
Cell or house?, Why so many calls?..Well, according to Tommy, Ron was looking for Misty.

About that cell, Debs, why didn't Misty give that number to LE? Ron and she listed the same number.

Hi Bisallion...
Cell or house?, Why so many calls?..Well, according to Tommy, Ron was looking for Misty.

About that cell, Debs, why didn't Misty give that number to LE? Ron and she listed the same number.

Why have neither of them brought up the calls until it was exposed recently by LE? Surely they aren't top secret, flush-out-the-bad'uns evidence, are they? What possible connection could they have to a 'stranger abduction' so as to fill a need for Ronald and Misty (and I know you would say TN, too) to keep it secret?

It isn't that it doesn't weigh into the case; it does. It establishes 1) a fight; 2) a power play (Ronald calling, Misty not answering); 3) a heightened anxiety (Ronald calling Tommy); and 4) a curious lack of urgency by Ronald on his getting off work to get home ASAP.

As to why only one phone number......well, I have my suspicions about that. I wonder whether those 20 calls weren't in an auditory search for the phone versus an attempt to get hold of Misty. Like, say......she dropped the phone somewhere and it needed to be found.

Then the call to Tommy is curious: Why call Tommy?

I think he was trying to establish an alibi for himself, I mean if he kept calling and the phone was off, it was going right to voicemail, I would bet Ron would know that- I think during the times he was calling was when Misty was getting help from Annette and whoever she was with, and they were dealing with Haleigh, and he just wanted to establish the fact he was not there during that critical hour- jmo

That seems like the obvious and likely scenario. The problem I see is RC is extremely high-strung. I have a hard time applying logic with him during a crisis. This indeed could be what he did if had time to calm down. He seems to be the type that explodes first and will cover his tracks later.

I would like to see TN's, RC's and M's records for the night. Were all texts erased? Were all voice mails erased? Did TN have her phone off after 7:00pm?
....many questions and LE and TN have all the answers concering the phones...darn!

Why have neither of them brought up the calls until it was exposed recently by LE? Surely they aren't top secret, flush-out-the-bad'uns evidence, are they? What possible connection could they have to a 'stranger abduction' so as to fill a need for Ronald and Misty (and I know you would say TN, too) to keep it secret?

It isn't that it doesn't weigh into the case; it does. It establishes 1) a fight; 2) a power play (Ronald calling, Misty not answering); 3) a heightened anxiety (Ronald calling Tommy); and 4) a curious lack of urgency by Ronald on his getting off work to get home ASAP.

As to why only one phone number......well, I have my suspicions about that. I wonder whether those 20 calls weren't in an auditory search for the phone versus an attempt to get hold of Misty. Like, say......she dropped the phone somewhere and it needed to be found.

Was the call to Tommy to establish the fact he was at work? To establish concern..IDK

......like your thinking about the "search" for a lost phone.

......To really confuse things, Did RC take her cell before he left for work in a power play?

When people want to deceive, they speak in vague terms. There is another one or two in this case who does the same...TN and RC but they mix it up with double - speak.

Whisperer, IA, I could buy Misty's explanation for not knowing the exact time she woke up if it was a large wall clock b/c she would have to place her focus on the hour, but not an alarm clock with glaring red letters. So why did Misty mention the clock? She could have easily said I woke up to go to the bathroom and didn't look at the clock and this matter likely would have gone unchallenged.

Right. Or..Could Ron have been afraid for his kids' welfare?..So many questions not enough answers.
Sometimes I think I can understand why the police on this case are having a time with it..there's so much to take in and try to decipher and not enough answers..and when you do get answers..it just raises more questions lol

Yes, if there was a working landline at the house, was he also attempting to reach that number during this time as well? That could answer some of my questions or shed some light IMO.

(bbm) Very true, tho these red flags are often ignored, overlooked or their importance downplayed IMO.

Lastly, there's no reason to assume TN or AS were always available, at the ready 24-7/365, to drop everything and watch Haleigh when RC couldn't rely upon MC. We know from reports there was a conflict earlier that day re this very issue. Sure sounds like GM/GGM did more than their share between them--including the three days immediately prior to this Monday (AS I think) and TN evidently lived an hour and a half away.

:parrot:

As for no blood/dna having been found specifically at 202, truthfully this tells us very little. Only that a) Haleigh could have sustained a head injury, suffered other blunt trauma injury, succombed to a sedative or any number of other ultimately fatal injuries where no dna or fluids were expelled or deposited; b) 202 may have not been the actual, or ultimate crime scene/s; or c) could be explained by laundering, washing and/or other removal of substances.

:parrot:

It makes just as much sense as anything else ..lol
This whole case is so sad. At least in the Casey Anthony Case we know who the monster is and what the monster did with her now.
But this little one may never be found and there are a few monsters to look and wonder about . I can't for the life of me wonder how any of them could ever stop looking for her. I wouldn't have been able to get married (like Ron & Misty)...wouldnt have been able to go to Disneyworld (like Ron and Misty). I know people handle things differently but I don't think I could function normally and the only thing I would be able to do is look for her.

Why would he need an alibi of cell phone calls when he already had an alibi just being at work? :waitasec: And really, I don't see Ms. Sykes coming to "dispose" of her great grandchild. That's a sick thought. IMO.

Why would he need an alibi of cell phone calls when he already had an alibi just being at work? :waitasec: And really, I don't see Ms. Sykes coming to "dispose" of her great grandchild. That's a sick thought. IMO.

Because he wasn't thinking right, probably panicking because his child was hurt or worse- And yes, its a sick thought, so is someone tossing a 7 year old in a dumpster, but sometimes life isn't all roses and daisys- Just because someone is a grandma does not give them the right to be considered the salt of the earth and above it all, Annette Sykes strikes me a really tough person, she has had a restraining order taken out on her by a grandchild, or one of her own children, cant remember which- see the PCSO dockets-

jmo

It makes just as much sense as anything else ..lol
This whole case is so sad. At least in the Casey Anthony Case we know who the monster is and what the monster did with her now.
But this little one may never be found and there are a few monsters to look and wonder about . I can't for the life of me wonder how any of them could ever stop looking for her. I wouldn't have been able to get married (like Ron & Misty)...wouldnt have been able to go to Disneyworld (like Ron and Misty). I know people handle things differently but I don't think I could function normally and the only thing I would be able to do is look for her.

BBM
I totally agree. I hope to NEVER, EVER have to experience this, but if I did, every hour of every day, I would be searching for my lost child. I would not rest until he or she was found, let alone go to Disneyworld or get married. Those would be the furthest things from my mind. JMO

He says that Misty did not leave that night, and he had to reason to think she did, yet he called her brother, and he says he asked if Misty was there, at 9pm, and hour after Haleigh should be in bed- we have 23 phone calls- then nothing, and he works 3 extra hours, and we still dont know if Hank called Ron back and said Misty was not there- if Hank called Ron back, and said, hey I dont think shes here- then there is another huge problem with Rons story-

jmo

And to follow that up, Ron's attorney says, "Well, Ron did not TELL Tommy to go over that and check". WTH??

....so we are to assume (lol) that is was Tommy's fault for going over there, because RC never told him to do that. My God, Tommy lives right around the corner...good grief!

....Ron, once again doing his double-talk. Telling us he has no reason to believe she wasn't there....while calling Tommy and wondering if Misty is there.
....*sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members