Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh? #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ELLE........ are you suggesting JO is the one who stole or killed Haleigh? Sounds like you think he is the culprit now.

What is the motive for JO or Tommy to have done this?

Ron has a "BIT" of a thuggish tough guy thing going on?....well that is a peek at minimizing at its finest.

Maybe his swinging range of emotions is from something a little more obvious than emotional pain and feelings.....like drugs, alcohol or a mental condition.

ELLE........ are you suggesting JO is the one who stole or killed Haleigh? Sounds like you think he is the culprit now.

What is the motive for JO or Tommy to have done this?

What do you mean it sounds like I think he is the culprit "now". I have always been suspicious of Joe O, I posted a very in depth theory of it on the thread that cyberborg started but has since fallen back in the pages here.

I don't think that Joe had any intention of killing Haleigh, but I do believe that he was at 202 Green lane that night.

So, Elle, you are suggesting JO is the perp because LE questioned him for hours on end, therefore he looks guilty.

Well, look at it this way, he allowed them to question him for hours on end.....better than some have. From the last article I read about rc .... he resisted talking to them from March to Aug 18....hmmm and hired a defense attorney so he would not have to talk.

So, Elle, you are suggesting JO is the perp because LE questioned him for hours on end, therefore he looks guilty.

Well, look at it this way, he allowed them to question him for hours on end.....better than some have. From the last article I read about rc .... he resisted talking to them from March to Aug 18....hmmm

No, that is not what I am suggesting, a couple weeks ago you asked me the same question about what my theory was and i linked it for you then, I guess you never read it and that is okay.

I consider him because he stole a gun, and Misty stole it back.
He said, Ronald would get what was coming to him.
His relations in Satsuma can't say for sure he wasn't involved.
Chelsea said he slept in his clothes and was missing part of the night.
Van was moved and her keys were on the counter
Long scratch on the van that no-one who drives it admits making.
leaves Satsuma hours after Haleigh goes missing and has never returned despite the fact that even his friends left public messages that he needed to go back to Satsuma and clear his name.
Various sources have stated Joe was with Tommy at the MH on the night Haleigh went missing.
Haleigh sighting in Knoxville Tennessee, carrabba's.
Tommy admitted to the police that he was at the trailer that night and banged on the door, I don't think you care for me to continue.

Yes, I believe Joe is hiding something.

Actually, I would. I do not have the time to go through your long post at the moment but glancing at it, it doesn't prove that JO was the perp. It appears you have selected him and are listing reasons but the reasons do not have merit due to the people who reported most of these events.

Actually, I would. I do not have the time to go through your long post at the moment but glancing at it, it doesn't prove that JO was the perp. It appears you have selected him and are listing reasons but the reasons do not have merit due to the people who reported most of these events.

lol...you would, then you say that you don't have the time to go through my post, I don't care if you read my post or not...lol.

I haven't "selected"anyone, I am stating who I am suspicious of because you asked me.

If someone was proven to be the perp we wouldn't be discussing our thoughts about who took Haleigh, nothing is proven. As far the people that I am referring to having no merit, that is your opinion and conclusion, we might know better who has merit after the facts come out and we can truly discuss what happened on Feb 9/10.

lol...you would, then you say that you don't have the time to go through my post, I don't care if you read my post or not...lol.

I haven't "selected"anyone, I am stating who I am suspicious of because you asked me.

If someone was proven to be the perp we wouldn't be discussing our thoughts about who took Haleigh, nothing is proven. As far the people that I am referring to having no merit, that is your opinion and conclusion, we might know better who has merit after the facts come out and we can truly discuss what happened on Feb 9/10.

This is a sincere question, elle.

Was it in the detailed timeline theory thread? (thank you)

p.s. Did we ever get a drug sales link re: Tommy/Jr?

This is all I am going to say about Joe:

It is a leap to go from burglary (homes) to kidnapping, rape or murder.

A child taken for sex by a stranger or SO is usually found near by, discarded.

It would be stupid to use the same MO that would give you away, especially if you are in town and have been to the MH.

I really think the staging was to point to cousin Joe to one, remove focus from Misty and or Ron. And two, Misty didn't like him, and the whole stealing of the gun thing, this was a good way to pay him back.

The home was occupied, by two other people.

These are the reasons I have no radar going on for Joe. It's too obvious. JMO

This is a sincere question, elle.

Was it in the detailed timeline theory thread? (thank you)

p.s. Did we ever get a drug sales link re: Tommy/Jr?

No. it isn't. It is in the detailed theory case analysis thread that cyberborg started awhile ago. I truthfully had no desire to post my theory but was asked to, so I did. It is very easy to say that there was an accident and Ronald or Misty harmed Haleigh and are involved in a cover up, but when you actually sit down and write it all out and account for everything that would HAVE TO happen or be in place, it isn't so easy to believe in a particular theory anymore.

This is a sincere question LFlorida, why do you think it is necessary to tell me that you are asking a sincere question? Do you usually ask insincere questions? I have read many of your posts and have never thought you were insincere at all.

As far as the drug sales link, I didn't know that Tommy was selling drugs, I thought he was stealing them from his father for his own consumption.

No. it isn't. It is in the detailed theory case analysis thread that cyberborg started awhile ago. I truthfully had no desire to post my theory but was asked to, so I did. It is very easy to say that there was an accident and Ronald or Misty harmed Haleigh and are involved in a cover up, but when you actually sit down and write it all out and account for everything that would HAVE TO happen or be in place, it isn't so easy to believe in a particular theory anymore.

This is a sincere question LFlorida, why do you think it is necessary to tell me that you are asking a sincere question? Do you usually ask insincere questions? I have read many of your posts and have never thought you were insincere at all.

As far as the drug sales link, I didn't know that Tommy was selling drugs, I thought he was stealing them from his father for his own consumption.

BBM-

What exactly are you refering to?
So do you completely discount there being an accident and MC/RC covering it up? If so, why?

This is all I am going to say about Joe:

It is a leap to go from burglary (homes) to kidnapping, rape or murder.

A child taken for sex by a stranger or SO is usually found near by, discarded.

It would be stupid to use the same MO that would give you away, especially if you are in town and have been to the MH.

I really think the staging was to point to cousin Joe to one, remove focus from Misty and or Ron. And two, Misty didn't like him, and the whole stealing of the gun thing, this was a good way to pay him back.

The home was occupied, by two other people.

These are the reasons I have no radar going on for Joe. It's too obvious. JMO

Bold by me...I hear you, but it is also a leap for me to believe that Ronald killed Haleigh, or even that Misty killed her, I could believe their was an accidental overdose but where did the drugs come from? Was Ronald selling them out of his home? Was Misty?

You are talking about a household that has been under the microscope of Department of Children and Family Services, numerous times. Yet they still thought the children were safer and better off with Ronald. I think there is a good reason for that. I do not believe that DCF is corrupt and I do not believe that they were negligent in their investigations. I think Ronald was getting his life together and some people in Satsuma didn't like that. There is no proof that Ronald was using drugs or involved with drugs in the past two years, if there is and I missed it please show me.

As far as Joe being too obvious, I would love for LE to rule him out, but they haven't. I don't think Joe took Haleigh for sex, I think Tommy and Joe panicked and did something in the heat of the moment, or even for revenge, maybe they didn't think things would get so out of hand...who knows. One thing I believe though Bern, Joe took off for a reason, he knows something and maybe he wasn't directly involved with whatever happened to Haleigh...but I believe he took the van and put the scratch on it, I think he knows something.

Bold by me...I hear you, but it is also a leap for me to believe that Ronald killed Haleigh, or even that Misty killed her, I could believe their was an accidental overdose but where did the drugs come from? Was Ronald selling them out of his home? Was Misty?

You are talking about a household that has been under the microscope of Department of Children and Family Services, numerous times. Yet they still thought the children were safer and better off with Ronald. I think there is a good reason for that. I do not believe that DCF is corrupt and I do not believe that they were negligent in their investigations. I think Ronald was getting his life together and some people in Satsuma didn't like that. There is no proof that Ronald was using drugs or involved with drugs in the past two years, if there is and I missed it please show me.

As far as Joe being too obvious, I would love for LE to rule him out, but they haven't. I don't think Joe took Haleigh for sex, I think Tommy and Joe panicked and did something in the heat of the moment, or even for revenge, maybe they didn't think things would get so out of hand...who knows. One thing I believe though Bern, Joe took off for a reason, he knows something and maybe he wasn't directly involved with whatever happened to Haleigh...but I believe he took the van and put the scratch on it, I think he knows something.

BBM-

I would be more inclined to think that DCF found no compelling reason to remove the children from the status quo. That doesn't mean that RC is a better parent than CS. It just means that DCF didn't find anything in their investigation at the time to come to the conclusion that the children were in any immediate danger.

BBM-

What exactly are you refering to?
So do you completely discount there being an accident and MC/RC covering it up? If so, why?

I am saying that if there was an accident it didn't happen inside the trailer because even if PCSO missed evidence there, the FDLE and the FBI were called in very early to investigate the trailer. If there was an accident inside the trailer, I believe there would have been evidence of that. If you think that an accident happened then why do you feel LE is lying and saying that Haleigh was abducted, albeit not a stranger abduction, but an abduction?

I really don't count anything out, because we have so little facts and information from Law Enforcement that we are hopping all over the internet to try to get more information.

I don't think Ron killed his daughter. I do think that there was an accident. Not a killing. Different all together. One is murder the other is manslaughter.

I am saying that if there was an accident it didn't happen inside the trailer because even if PCSO missed evidence there, the FDLE and the FBI were called in very early to investigate the trailer. If there was an accident inside the trailer, I believe there would have been evidence of that. If you think that an accident happened then why do you feel LE is lying and saying that Haleigh was abducted, albeit not a stranger abduction, but an abduction?

I really don't count anything out, because we have so little facts and information from Law Enforcement that we are hopping all over the internet to try to get more information.

The absence of evidence isn't the evidence of absence.

My personal opinion is that there are a number of theories that have merit. The problem we have is the lack of facts from LE which would help us promote or discount some of these theories.
I believe that there is definite possibility in the accident theory and that there are variations of this theory that could easily have happened (i.e., in the home, as Gotarugrat has outlined, or outside of the home as has been discussed previously).

Another viable theory, IMO, is the one that says Tommy and Cuz Joe decided to rob Ron of the gun - the same one taken earlier (purportedly by Cuz Joe & found in a ditch by Misty). I can't take credit for this theory idea, but read it in a blog comment and it made sense to me. This theory holds that the reason Misty wanted to babysit (Tommy's children) was to vacate the MH and enable this robbery. When Ron nixed this idea, then the plan needed to be altered. Either Misty was lured out of the MH with Tommy saying he'd watch the kids or Misty fell asleep or did drugs & passed out. Either case, Haleigh woke up and panic caused her death during the robbery or she was taken. The cover up was then staged. This theory does involved Cuz Joe and has some credibility to me IF the earlier story of Cuz Joe taking Ron's gun is true. i.e., unfinished business.

The absence of evidence isn't the evidence of absence.

Drowning
Suffocation or asphyxiation
Strangulation
Drug over dose, RX or street
Head trauma
Allergic reactions
Chocking on food or some other object
Internal injuries

Non of these would leave evidence of trauma or murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kingcampbell97