Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh? #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Witnesses state misty picked up Haleigh. The only ones who say rc picked up Haleigh is himself, TN and Misty. TN was not there. Misty lies. So those who believe he picked up Haleigh have faith in Ronald, despite the tape of witnesses who state otherwise.

RC says he was at work and knows nothing. He never told hours and LE or PDM had ever confirmed hours. Again, those who have faith in rc believe his story.

Some analyses are done on blind faith that rc is telling the truth. A good thing to do here would be to try to eliminate rc was a suspect and prove it. So far the process of eliminating him has not worked as what he says can not or will not be proved, so some are just taking him at his word. I call this blind faith or just desiring him for whatever reason to not have any spot in the disappearance of his daughter. His attorney will repeat what rc tells him and then he will spin that. His mother is going to say whatever it takes to keep her son out of trouble. Not one friend or co-worker of rc has spoke out in defense of him.....no one..except some on boards who are swayed by people who know or have contact with a Cummings family member. They also may have taken a liking or just have a "feeling" rc could not be involved but are not able to prove it. I would suggest them to try and get a PDM co-worker to speak out to the media. However; I have the suspicion that PDM through the advice of LE have told their employees not to speak about RC.

PDM hired security when they fired rc. They had been told that he can be dangerous and wanted to protect their employees is my theory. We have heard through LE that rc always is in possession of a gun. What does that tell us? It tells me that he can be very dangerous if he is drinking or does drugs and has a gun in his hand because he is a hothead and has shown it.....this is not speculation. Combine these attributes with any scenario in the case and rc has got to be considered suspect.

BBM

I don't believe Haleigh bed was even in that room on the floor. I think that is just another story Misty told. They have rooms, both of them, and if they were in that room with Misty, one child would not be on the floor in Feb as it is cold and drafty on a floor. I think they were all in the bed, or no one was in the bed; the kids were in there own rooms and JR was asleep when Haleigh was taken out. JMO
If Haleigh was a bed wetter I kinda understand the need for her own mattress even with the cold. I as a mother would of had the bed frame moved to the room as well and not allowed my child to sleep on the floor. The mobile home is very secluded and surrounded by woods. I imagine the children would be scared at night not having there daddy home and the recent move into the MH in those conditions (secluded and surrounded by woods) and they not be scared of their surroundings at night. IMO it is a loving parent that thinks first of the children's little fears and tries to put them to rest such as allowing them to sleep in the parents room for some comfort. Maybe HaLeigh had become more scared at night and of the dark since moving there and refused to get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. I know it has been stated that Misty did not like any light on when and while she sleeps. Sounds to me like a typical teenager and not a mother, but, she is what she is.

recent move?....that is all these kids have known, they have been moving around like gypsies.

Letting the children share the room with rc and his ...uhm...girlfriend does not conjure up a picture of a "loving" parent...it does quite the opposite for me. Can't imagine having a teenager in bed with a man who has two children sleeping in the room with them. I am sure this is why he at least decided to change to story to Haleigh slept in her own mattress. I am sure he would have changed rooms if he could but it was too late because Misty had already reported to the officers they were ALL in the same bed.

Witnesses state misty picked up Haleigh. The only ones who say rc picked up Haleigh is himself, TN and Misty. TN was not there. Misty lies. So those who believe he picked up Haleigh have faith in Ronald, despite the tape of witnesses who state otherwise.

RC says he was at work and knows nothing. He never told hours and LE or PDM had ever confirmed hours. Again, those who have faith in rc believe his story.

Some analyses are done on blind faith that rc is telling the truth. A good thing to do here would be to try to eliminate rc was a suspect and prove it. So far the process of eliminating him has not worked as what he says can not or will not be proved, so some are just taking him at his word. I call this blind faith or just desiring him for whatever reason to not have any spot in the disappearance of his daughter. His attorney will repeat what rc tells him and then he will spin that. His mother is going to say whatever it takes to keep her son out of trouble. Not one friend or co-worker of rc has spoke out in defense of him.....no one..except some on boards who are swayed by people who know or have contact with a Cummings family member. They also may have taken a liking or just have a "feeling" rc could not be involved but are not able to prove it. I would suggest them to try and get a PDM co-worker to speak out to the media. However; I have the suspicion that PDM through the advice of LE have told their employees not to speak about RC.

PDM hired security when they fired rc. They had been told that he can be dangerous and wanted to protect their employees is my theory. We have heard through LE that rc always is in possession of a gun. What does that tell us? It tells me that he can be very dangerous if he is drinking or does drugs and has a gun in his hand because he is a hothead and has shown it.....this is not speculation. Combine these attributes with any scenario in the case and rc has got to be considered suspect.
I know :innocent: I know :innocent: We all want justice to prevail. I hope you get it and I am delivered some as well. HaLeigh deserves it IMO.

The problem with an abduction theory by the "other" side of the family is that it is not consistent with r & m's explanation of what happened that night. By all accounts all should have known RC's work hours by now. LE has kept this close to the vest...has to be a reason. Misty's inconsistencies do not add up and his covering for her makes no sense. It is a coincidence that all three (Ron's lies, misty's lies and an abduction )occur at the same time...nope. I have to rule out abduction. This is a cover-up of a crime..imo.

Ditto on my part. A cover-up. And when a child is no longer in the home, kidnapping seems to be a logical choice by those at the scene to explain the disappearance.

Letting the children share the room with rc and his ...uhm...girlfriend does not conjure up a picture of a "loving" parent...it does quite the opposite for me. Can't imagine having a teenager in bed with a man who has two children sleeping in the room with them. I am sure this is why he at least decided to change to story to Haleigh slept in her own mattress. I am sure he would have changed rooms if he could but it was too late because Misty had already reported to the officers they were ALL in the same bed.
Now I am not going to sit here and assume any such thing and neither should you. Now if we have some evidence to suggest that Ron and Misty held relations in front of the children it would be different. I will remind you that their where other rooms in the home as well. Now If you can back it up with some factual eye witness statement and evidence then we will talk about it, but, assuming this is only your opinion; this is not a topic I care to engage in.

Night whisperer. I hope we brought down what ever was keeping us from being friends. I am more like you and you know it. I am here ain't I in the trenches of a missing child case trying to be of some kind of assistance in finding HaLeigh. In the military I think they call it a brotherhood. I could see us as a sisterhood of sleuths and of course I can't forget WS's dashing gentleman sleuths.

There must be something to Haleigh wetting the bed that ties in here. Misty claims it happened the night before. But wasn't Misty there the night before? By this statement, she would not have been there and I don't think she was. The number of lies these two have told is astounding.

We have a bed wetting situation going on. Misty has made mention of this now several times about urine and blankets and seems really locked in to her distaste of it all. She has tied in the amount of washing she had to do. She alludes as to it happened the night before but did it? I doublt it. I wonder if the kids were at GMA's all weekend and not alone with rc. He must have been stewing the entiire weekend, that's a given. So if the children were not there, haleigh could not have wet the bed the night before.

It is a possible that she lost it over a bed-wetting scenario. She also could have been upset about Haleigh not wanting to go to bed. Did she call rc and complain about Haleigh about 8:30? Is that what the fight was really about? There is a likely scenario tied up in one of these though.

Okay Whisperer, what are you on? You are certainly on a roll, throwing out so many valuable ideas. I can hardly keep up!
Yes, you are so right about the bed wetting, whenever it occured. Misty does focus on it intently. Perhaps she had a dire need to wash blankets - blankets that held some type of evidence of Haleigh. But what? Throw up, blood, urine?
I do believe Misty was on a short thread that night. There wasn't much to put her in a happy-go-lucky mood. Possibly catching flack from Ron for her three-day partying; a fussy child who did not want to go to bed; a recent argument with Ron on wanting to be somewhere else to babysit; a messy house that was left for her to clean up. I can't imagine returning to Ron and the youngsters was much of a joyous homecoming for Misty. Who knows, it could have all added up and resulted in somehow Haleigh being harmed.
I believe if we knew her mood or what transpired between her and Ron that day it would lead us to a more conclusive ideas of what might have happened. I so want this puzzle solved.

If Haleigh was a bed wetter I kinda understand the need for her own mattress even with the cold. I as a mother would of had the bed frame moved to the room as well and not allowed my child to sleep on the floor. The mobile home is very secluded and surrounded by woods. I imagine the children would be scared at night not having there daddy home and the recent move into the MH in those conditions (secluded and surrounded by woods) and they not be scared of their surroundings at night. IMO it is a loving parent that thinks first of the children's little fears and tries to put them to rest such as allowing them to sleep in the parents room for some comfort. Maybe HaLeigh had become more scared at night and of the dark since moving their and refused to get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. I know it has been stated that Misty did not like any light on when and while she sleeps. Sounds to me like a typical teenager and not a mother, but, she is what she is.

May I take this opportunity to tell you I agree with you on so much of this post? [I know, big whoop to everyone else., lol.]

OK - hope I'm not putting words into your mouth here.

There are few things more irritating than waking up in a warm puddle created by the little angel sleeping next to you, imo.

As far as sharing the bedroom, I can imagine that happening very easily. When my DH is out of town, my kids want to sleep in my room, and they're older than Haleigh and RonJr and we live in a much less isolated area. I know that I would be scared out in that isolated m/h at night without another "adult" there. [And I'm kinda scared of the dark myself but don't tell anybody.]

Finally, there is a big difference between being a mother and being the teen-age babysitter of only a matter of months. I'm not knocking step-mothers or anyone else who is not the biological mother of a child - the DNA part is not my point. Just trying to say that the instincts are much different if you've been there watching over a child since infancy or even for many years vs. taking care of your boyfriend's kids. As well-intentioned or good-hearted as the sitter might be, it's just different, imo.

I agree with the bolded. I also believe this is another clue that LE has considered an inconsistancy, but IMO are really telling the abductor something. IMO it was a female that came into the MH to take HaLeigh. It is someone that Haleigh is close to and loves very much. Someone she would not even question (or in this case be afraid of) being there to take her. I sugest Sarah Crystals sister. She was living in Maries home and is someone that Haleigh has no question a bond with. Sarah would have the guts to pull this off and if necasary would love to put a whoop on Misty if she was discovered.

This all would be possible only if Haleigh was awake when she was either taken or left the home. I believe she wasn't awake, more exactly, I don't think she was alive. It hurts to write that.
And, let's take into account the presence of another person, Jr. in the home. How does he figure into this? Where was he, was he asleep when whatever happened to Haleigh.

This all would be possible only if Haleigh was awake when she was either taken or left the home. I believe she wasn't awake, more exactly, I don't think she was alive. It hurts to write that.
And, let's take into account the presence of another person, Jr. in the home. How does he figure into this? Where was he, was he asleep when whatever happened to Haleigh.
IMO if HaLeigh was dead before she left the home things would of played out a whole lot differently. LE would not of believed for this long they had discovered evidence to suggest she was alive and is being hidden alive. It would also indicate LE is ignorant and have done a shoddy investigation which I do not believe either. The small child's foot print is a clue to me and not a clue to others. I am only aware of it because an officer made note of it in the police report and then the officer went further and noted all of HaLeigh's shoes where accounted for. IMO a child has to be awake and alive to stand and or walk. It was also February, how many small children would be running around bare foot at that time of year in the woods and the coincidences that it was along the path the dogs tracked HaLeigh's scent along. Jr. was asleep in the big bed.

BBM

I don't believe Haleigh bed was even in that room on the floor. I think that is just another story Misty told. They have rooms, both of them, and if they were in that room with Misty, one child would not be on the floor in Feb as it is cold and drafty on a floor. I think they were all in the bed, or no one was in the bed; the kids were in there own rooms and JR was asleep when Haleigh was taken out. JMO

I hear ya Bern, but there was evidence that the beds were not even set up in the children's own rooms. A video of the rooms and the closet. If it was too cold for a child's bed to be on the floor in the Master bedroom, what about the big bed you think they were all in. It too was on the floor.
Like you, I do think JR was asleep through whatever happened.
Great points being made here by some bright people.

My theory?

Misty had been complaining about the amount of attention Haleigh needs.

Someone of her family (Croslin) decided to trade Haleigh for money or drugs.

Misty was passed out & the transfer occured by the back door.

Either Tommy Croslin, Joe Overstreet or Chad Reynolds...or all.

My theory?

Misty had been complaining about the amount of attention Haleigh needs.

Someone of her family (Croslin) decided to trade Haleigh for money or drugs.

Misty was passed out & the transfer occured by the back door.

Either Tommy Croslin, Joe Overstreet or Chad Reynolds...or all.
:waitasec: I guess we will have to see.

I hear ya Bern, but there was evidence that the beds were not even set up in the children's own rooms. A video of the rooms and the closet. If it was too cold for a child's bed to be on the floor in the Master bedroom, what about the big bed you think they were all in. It too was on the floor.
Like you, I do think JR was asleep through whatever happened.
Great points being made here by some bright people.

Haleigh's bed was assembled by the time of the videotaped walk through. Well, assembled save for the mattress.

The big bed is a box spring and mattress set. It wasn't just the mattress like the toddler mattress was.

We have never seen a video of Jr's bedroom. Never one picture.

:waitasec: I guess we will have to see.

Misty mentions TOMMY & his ways.
She also mentions a FRIEND with Tommy

And she mentions JOE Oversteet

My opinion? Joe Overstreet

Because he left Satsuma the next day & was filled with anxiety.

Haleigh's bed was assembled by the time of the videotaped walk through. Well, assembled save for the mattress.

The big bed is a box spring and mattress set. It wasn't just the mattress like the toddler mattress was.

We have never seen a video of Jr's bedroom. Never one picture.
Why would you say that? Do we know it was not assembled before HaLeighs abduction?
I have always thought Jr. room was irelavent and was not the focus, Haleigh, her room and where she slept was all the walk through was focused on.

Why would you say that? Do we know it was not assembled before HaLeighs abduction?
I have always thought Jr. room was irelavent and was not the focus, Haleigh, her room and where she slept was all the walk through was focused on.

I say it because I have no knowledge that the bed was assembled before I saw it on the walk-through video with TN. Do you know that it was assembled beforehand?

IMO if HaLeigh was dead before she left the home things would of played out a whole lot differently. LE would not of believed for this long they had discovered evidence to suggest she was alive and is being hidden alive. It would also indicate LE is ignorant and have done a shoddy investigation which I do not believe either. The small child's foot print is a clue to me and not a clue to others. I am only aware of it because an officer made note of it in the police report and then the officer went further and noted all of HaLeigh's shoes where accounted for. IMO a child has to be awake and alive to stand and or walk. It was also February, how many small children would be running around bare foot at that time of year in the woods and the coincidences that it was along the path the dogs tracked HaLeigh's scent along. Jr. was asleep in the big bed.

Great points texasmommy. But was it proven to be Haleigh's footprint? In Florida the nights may be cool, but the days are warm enough for little ones to be out barefoot. The footprint could have belonged to another neighborhood child, put there earlier that day.
Also I doubt LE would release anything about Haleigh being dead. They will continue to say they are searching for a live Haleigh. It's a common tatic for LE when they are investigating a case. And, let's face it, they haven't really release much at all.
As for little Butterbean, it has been said he did have something to say about his sister's disappearance. Squeeky shoes, a person in black and a bouncing couch. I think he was awake for some of whatever went on at the home that night, even if he was in bed and pretended to be asleep.
I'm enjoying your posts tonight. You're really digging into the clues or lack of them. Thanks for keeping us thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member