Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh ? #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have a really sharp eye! This is also the video that some posters have seen an uncut version where Ron (thinking that the camera is off) hops up off the ground, crying jag over and announces that 'he is through with this' or something to that affect.

Yep, I think he says "okay, I'm done" and walks away. I've seen that one, but haven't been able to find it again.

Yep, I think he says "okay, I'm done" and walks away. I've seen that one, but haven't been able to find it again.

Thanks for helping me out on that one. I haven't seen it but would love too. If you find it, please let me know where I can view it.

Just had a thought. How long was Chad missing before Haleigh? What if he and Misty were messing around and Ron found out about it or he was messing around with Haleigh and Chad 'stole' haleigh and Ron killed him?

Just had a thought. How long was Chad missing before Haleigh? What if he and Misty were messing around and Ron found out about it or he was messing around with Haleigh and Chad 'stole' haleigh and Ron killed him?

The basic premise of this is very interesting and could indeed explain why Ron continues to thwart every attempt by LE to get Misty to talk. Ron could be covering up something he himself did after Haleigh went missing that was quite illegal.

Not buying the Chad Reynolds part though. More likely a local drug dealer IMO. There is one LE can't find.

The basic premise of this is very interesting and could indeed explain why Ron continues to thwart every attempt by LE to get Misty to talk. Ron could be covering up something he himself did after Haleigh went missing that was quite illegal.

Not buying the Chad Reynolds part though. More likely a local drug dealer IMO. There is one LE can't find.
It's hard for me to imagine Ronald as the drug dealer killer type, but I have wondered if Misty witnessed him doing something, (besides to a child), that convinced her to keep her mouth shut. But the more I see of her, the more I'm convinced that she has the 'ride or die' mentality.

The tracks are just to the south of the intersection of Tyler and Buffalo Bluff - same area as the bus stop. Yes, some have said there was a red truck at that location and yes TN has a red chevy truck.

Could she have been sitting there waiting to make her 5 minute arrival - sure. She's the one who said she got there in that short of a time - if so, she beat LE there as they arrived at 0340 am.

I think LE would have to drive through that intersection to get to Green Drive unless they were on the far north end of Buffalo Bluff.

Then again, she did state on GVS that she was speeding in order to get cops to follow her to help find Haleigh or something like that.

Which dumpster was Chad in and what one was hit on that got the scent on Haleigh.

One thing I've thought about for a long time is what might have been different that RC could have gotten very upset at Haleigh over? I keep coming back to the same thing: school. Up until fall of 2008, those kids could be kept up all night and hauled around on drug deals or whatever. But, with Haleigh in school, she needed to go to bed earlier and they had to get her up in the morning. This had to have an effect on RC's lifestyle. Not to mention--children learn about staying away from drugs in school. What if Haleigh came home & said--I told my teacher that you give yourself shots when we talked about drugs today at school? (This per CJ's claim tonight) That would definitely enrage RC. It just made me wonder.

excuse me as this is probably something on a thread someplace, still catching up...but did misty and rc have calls back and forth that night while he was at work? i am wondering if MC had trouble with Haleigh, acting up or crying or whatever and RC told her to give her something to get her to go to sleep? this would make both Ron and Misty accountable...but wouldallow RC to not techinically have been there...if he told MC to call someone to help her get rid of body and evidence? if this has already been ruled out, please ignore and forgive, i am new here

someone mentioned a truck being spotted @ some railroad tracks...the theory was that it was Teresa waiting for a call to summon her to the trailer. Were these tracks near the trailer? I f they were, maybe the truck was there to pick up a deceased Haleigh. Maybe someone carried her down there.

Tommy also drove a red truck didn't he? I never hear any questions answered on the shows about if Tommy called Ron back that night or if he was accounted for by anyone other than the 10:00 pm that he claims to have gone to the trailer. Does he have any alibi for the night...

Tommy also drove a red truck didn't he? I never hear any questions answered on the shows about if Tommy called Ron back that night or if he was accounted for by anyone other than the 10:00 pm that he claims to have gone to the trailer. Does he have any alibi for the night...

Do you think that TN and GMS would be covering for Tommy? I doubt it.

Do you think that Ron and Misty would be covering for Tommy? I doubt it.
It seems Misty throws him under the bus every chance she gets. Ron is the one who left the dead rat in Tommy's mailbox. Now had it been the other way around I might entertain that thought a little further BUT.....from what I know it looks like Tommy was the one being told not to talk/snitch.

I think Tommy may know as much as Misty has told him but just the like the road rage incident with Charles (per Charles) Misty told Ron she may have told too much information. You see how Ron reacted in both situations. Dead rats and car chases. Doesn't sound like a father trying to get information about his missing daughter. You see he warned Misty about Donna B too.

Each time Misty slipped up and told too much Ron had to cover her tracks. I can't see Misty saying "I told Tommy what happened let's put a dead rat in his mailbox so he doesn't tell". Nope I don't see that happening but with Ron that's a different story. I can't see Misty saying "I told Charles some stuff lets set him up and try to run him off the road". Nope don't see that either but once again with Ron that's a different story. Ron even felt the need to correct Misty on certain details like who slept where, what time everyone went to sleep and whether or not there was forced entry into the motorhome the night Haleigh disappeared. Ron knew an awful lot to have been at work when all those things occurred. He wasn't correcting Misty as if she was lying but because she couldn't get THEIR story straight and once again he had to come in and clean up her mess.

It seems quite clear to me that Ron is the mastermind, not Misty. Ron feels he has to cover Misty's tracks because the night Haleigh went missing-MIsty covered his tracks.

IMO, Ron is trying to keep everybody quiet.....I mean everybody.

Why would a father do these things if his main focus was to find out what happened to his daughter that's missing? doesn't make sense if he wasn't involved. All JMO.

a picture is worth a thousand words.

the answer, my friends, is in the tattoos.

they commemorate events and bonds.

we've got 3 tattoos:

Ron honors bond to TN further with "aka Mom".
Ron honors bond to Haleigh & Jr.
Misty honors bond to Ron.

There's more than a thousand words about what happened to Haleigh in those tatoos. IMO.

Misty's mom said the tattoo was a tribal thing with Ron's name. Does anyone know what the symbol is or what it means?

excuse me as this is probably something on a thread someplace, still catching up...but did misty and rc have calls back and forth that night while he was at work? i am wondering if MC had trouble with Haleigh, acting up or crying or whatever and RC told her to give her something to get her to go to sleep? this would make both Ron and Misty accountable...but wouldallow RC to not techinically have been there...if he told MC to call someone to help her get rid of body and evidence? if this has already been ruled out, please ignore and forgive, i am new here

Cluciano, The info is that Ron tried to call Misty approx 20 times. Her phone was cut off. It has been speculated that Misty had trouble with Haleigh and possibly some type of medication was given but no one knows. Wish I did know, and welcome to websleuths!

Dodie, I must be stupid but what kind of tribal thing would interest Ron and Misty? It just blows my mind that she got the tattoo.

Do you think that TN and GMS would be covering for Tommy? I doubt it.

Do you think that Ron and Misty would be covering for Tommy? I doubt it.
It seems Misty throws him under the bus every chance she gets. Ron is the one who left the dead rat in Tommy's mailbox. Now had it been the other way around I might entertain that thought a little further BUT.....from what I know it looks like Tommy was the one being told not to talk/snitch.

I think Tommy may know as much as Misty has told him but just the like the road rage incident with Charles (per Charles) Misty told Ron she may have told too much information. You see how Ron reacted in both situations. Dead rats and car chases. Doesn't sound like a father trying to get information about his missing daughter. You see he warned Misty about Donna B too.

Each time Misty slipped up and told too much Ron had to cover her tracks. I can't see Misty saying "I told Tommy what happened let's put a dead rat in his mailbox so he doesn't tell". Nope I don't see that happening but with Ron that's a different story. I can't see Misty saying "I told Charles some stuff lets set him up and try to run him off the road". Nope don't see that either but once again with Ron that's a different story. Ron even felt the need to correct Misty on certain details like who slept where, what time everyone went to sleep and whether or not there was forced entry into the motorhome the night Haleigh disappeared. Ron knew an awful lot to have been at work when all those things occurred. He wasn't correcting Misty as if she was lying but because she couldn't get THEIR story straight and once again he had to come in and clean up her mess.

It seems quite clear to me that Ron is the mastermind, not Misty. Ron feels he has to cover Misty's tracks because the night Haleigh went missing-MIsty covered his tracks.

IMO, Ron is trying to keep everybody quiet.....I mean everybody.

Why would a father do these things if his main focus was to find out what happened to his daughter that's missing? doesn't make sense if he wasn't involved. All JMO.

I think Misty might cover for Tommy if she's not sure, but probably all of them would cover for their own selves to keep from any dope dealing done that night being discovered or having to squeal on some higher up dealer that they were getting it from. I believe they'd cover their own dope dealings even if it meant not getting Haleigh found quicker. Dope seems to be everything to these people.

Please forgive me if any of this theory has already been posted. There are some things that I'm not sure of, so this may not be possible at all. We know that Ron took Misty back after her so called 3 day binge. That doesn't seem to me like something that the great "dad" and "ladies man" would do so quickly unless he had a really good reason. Maybe whatever happened to Haleigh happened before Misty got back to the mobile home (before Ron went to work that day). Maybe he accidentally killed or let something happen to her and then calls the only person that he has enough control over to help him cover it up. This is the reason Ron works late that night, they need for him to have an airtight alibi for the time that it supposedly happened and it gives Misty plenty of time to dispose of Haleigh. I'm sure she had to have help and this is where the check up visists from her brother come in. The rat in the mail box and all the other ranting about "killing whoever did this" is just to keep these people in line. Ron certainly has enough control over Misty to pull this off for this long. In my opinion, Misty being in jail is the only way we will ever know what happened to that baby. She is away from Ron for awhile, let's hope it's long enough for her to lose some of her fear of him. We all know he is still throwing his threats out through the jail house tapes and he knows that everyone who needs to hear them are being told every word he says. Sorry for the long post, but since day one, I've had a hard time believing that Ron didn't know exactly what happened that day. Too bad it's been so long now that we probably won't find out what was done to this little angel even if they do find her. They've been hoping all along that lots of time would pass before she was found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME