Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh ? #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think Haleigh’s alive. I think Ron & Misty know the truth about the crime. I don’t think anyone’s directly involved but them. I think Ronald’s Mother is in denial. I don’t believe Ron’s grandmother was over to the house that night. I think she just blurted it out to the press that day to deflect guilt from her beloved grandson. I question whether Ron was at work all night regardless what his timecard shows to the contrary. People can and do leave. We know he has no problem breaking rules/laws.

I think he may have hit her and she died. Maybe he got Misty to help stage the bogus crime scene with him/for him just as she sold illicit drugs with him. I think he put her out in front of himself to make the drug-buy contacts and when he felt it safe, he met the buyers. I think the kill & coverup went down much the same manner/M.O. as we see on the illegal drug activities videos. He had her make the 911 call instead of himself.

I think Ron’s crying was acted/staged. I think his threatening to kill whoever ‘stole’ his dtr was for show to deflect blame from himself. I think the cops suspect the two of them, but just don’t have enough evidence yet. But I believe they will one day, one way or another. I think the cops know Misty’s covering for Ron. I don't know what they did with her, maybe threw her to the gators. I think LE was stellar to do this drug sting on them. They may be in for a long time.
I agree with you & once I put a few things together in my mind, I think Ron either got off work earlier than he claims, or snuck out for awhile. It was that propped door. I think that's a trick Misty learned from Tommy & one she used, to come & go as she pleased-since it was reported that Ron had the only house key. If he left to check on her, (cuz Tommy told him noone was home), & found that propped door...he would've gone ballistic. After he blew a gasket, he would've rounded up Misty & made her go along with his plan. I've thought seriously about TN being involved, but I really can't see it. I think she's been covering for Ron, but in a 'just in case', way. & like you, I think GGS lied-either all together, or about the time of her visit. She unconditionally loves Ron & would find a way to blame Misty. I just cannot imagine all of these people in on a murder or a planned cover-up. I think Ron is shocked that Misty hasn't cracked & ratted him out, because he knows he wouldn't do the same for her. I've tried to keep my mind open to other possibilities, but it always comes back to Ron. Every question I have, can be answered, with Ronald Cummings.

The propped door bothers me too, if Misty did leave why not just leave it unlocked? Unless someone else did prop it......I have thought about Ronald going ballistic, wouldn't there be evidence of violence in the MH?
Years ago my ex & daughters father was the ballistic type, he would punch holes in walls, tear doors from there hinges & completly flip out!
I also cannot imagine all of these people in on a murder cover-up plan?
.....and not crack from sorrow, guilt or media pressure.

The propped door bothers me too, if Misty did leave why not just leave it unlocked? Unless someone else did prop it......I have thought about Ronald going ballistic, wouldn't there be evidence of violence in the MH?
Years ago my ex & daughters father was the ballistic type, he would punch holes in walls, tear doors from there hinges & completly flip out!

There was evidence of violence inside the MH. Ronald told LE the cuts on his right hand came from him punching the wall or door. According to LE there were indentions on the wall/door with blood that matched up with his wounds. I believe this info came from Art Harris.

I just think that a lot of people involved, would've caused the story to fall completely apart. No, I think only Ron knows everything, Misty knows most everything, & Tommy knows something.

i have to agree w/adelana's theory. the only person ron would cover for this long is himself, he would have ratted out misty if she had done something, especially when LE started acting like they thought it was all misty...that would have been his chance to say, yes, she did it, she told me, etc...he probably could have been treated as an after-the-fact accomplice if this were the case. the only thing that makes sense to me is if he is completely guilty or at least fully 50% w/Misty. He must be sweating it out every single day wonder how long she can stay quiet. i don't think misty is scared of ron, i think she is scared of jail and still wants ron to love/respect her, a bonnie/clyde thing in her mind.

Since I have come to the conclusion that we can't believe anything either of the families of MC or RC tell us, I am going back to the one person who may know something: Nay.
According to her interview, she says she drops MC off at her brother's early Sunday--wee hours I'm thinking-still dark. She also says Lisa and Lindsy come running out to stop her and want to know where WBG lives cause RC, TC and "their dad" are going after him. This makes me think that MC when she was talking to RC and trying to hide it from Nay, probably told him a story of being abused or raped or whatever--hence retribution from the menfolk. I think this is where everything starts--something happened. Nay doesn't make clear who "their dad" is. If it's HC--I guess technically early Sun a.m. would be 2 days before Haleigh went missing--the date of his leg accident. What happened to HC if he was the "dad"? The drunk driver with no insurance is rather vague--surely they would have got that driver's name and charges would be filed, but.....nothing we can find. Was some form of retaliation the real cause of the accident? Was someone else possibly even killed? They are covering something up. Whatever they are covering is the reason for Haleigh being missing. If HC was hurt badly in the process, his price for silence could have included marrying his daughter as well. Sorry to ramble, but this case is driving me crazy!

Hi, I made a cartoon about RC but I'm new here....could someone please tell me where I can post it? TIA

Doobiedoo I like your thinking.

Somehow it all has to fit together. Misty could have cried wolf to Ron about her weekend - looking for attention. If what Lindsay said was true - they were out looking for WBG. Leads me to believe Misty did not tell Ron it was anyone else (whatever she said, raped, abused, whatever lead to rage on Ron's part and the bro and dad).

So, if Ron is headed out late Saturday night/early Sunday, the kids had to be taken someplace. Probably GGM and that is why she had laundry. Possibly Ron had to pick Haleigh up on Monday morning from GGM's to take her to school. Junior would have been left at GGM's for the time being.

Misty arrives home - not sure what time - Jr has to get from GGM's to his house. Nobody is still certain Misty will be there or stay there to watch the kids that night when Ron goes to work. GGM drops by the check and see if someone is watching the kids and to drop off clothes.

When Ron and the boys head out - is this the incident about the gun? The one Misty said was in a ditch?

I think it goes in the parking lot... Kimster and others here will know for certain..

I just think that a lot of people involved, would've caused the story to fall completely apart. No, I think only Ron knows everything, Misty knows most everything, & Tommy knows something.

I totally agree!! Go to my name & see my cartoon about RC

The NG transcript is here: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0909/28/ng.01.html

snip~GRACE: Straight out to special guest joining us tonight, Terry Shoemaker, the attorney for Haleigh`s biological father, Ronald Cummings. Two quick questions, Terry. Thank you for being with us...

TERRY SHOEMAKER, ATTORNEY FOR RONALD CUMMINGS: Thank you.

GRACE: Terry a well known attorney in the Jacksonville area.

No disrespect intended to Shoe, but that's a bit of a stretch.

Number one, are there witnesses placing Ronald Cummings at work about 30 minutes before he was supposed to punch in and that he was there until his shift ended, the night shift? Yes, no.

SHOEMAKER: Yes. And it`s not a punch-in, you know, as far as a time clock.

GRACE: Correct.

SHOEMAKER: They actually have to use their fingerprints in order to scan in and check in for work, so...

GRACE: OK. Even better.

SHOEMAKER: ... he definitely was there.

Hmmm... we have witnesses placing him there 30 minutes before his shift started? I never noticed that before, so thx, Elle.

FWIW - I heard from other employees (live, real people that I know) that he was there that evening, so I've got no argument about whether he was there at some point on 2/9.

GRACE: What kind of job was it, Terry?

SHOEMAKER: He was hired as a crane operator. However, his job duties would, you know, differ depending on what they had in store for him that night.

A crane operator???!!! ........ O .... K......., I guess.

GRACE: OK. Terry, you have appeared on our show many times, answered a lot of questions on so many different subjects. Misty Croslin, your client`s wife, was supposed to be home by now. Where is she?

SHOEMAKER: To my understanding, Misty is still down in the Orlando area.

GRACE: Why?

SHOEMAKER: Well, originally, we thought that she was only going to be gone for a couple days. I know that Ronald has been speaking with her regularly. I don`t know the nature, the full nature of all those conversations, but I know that he has been speaking with her. And every time I talk to Ron... ~ end

Is this when she was doing the LDT & all w/TMiller? Wait, no --- those were done in August, correct?

Maybe this was her "skipped town" trip when TJ said she was sitting right there with Teresa & him? [And supposedly that's when TJ quit doing NG.]

This is what was reported, what I am curious in finding out is why it is being said that the fingerprint check in clock was implemented AFTER RC left? TIA

I'm not sure they even do those fingerprint scans now, but I didn't ask. Anybody know when the fingerprint scan thing started being bandied about? thx

Since I have come to the conclusion that we can't believe anything either of the families of MC or RC tell us, I am going back to the one person who may know something: Nay.
According to her interview, she says she drops MC off at her brother's early Sunday--wee hours I'm thinking-still dark. She also says Lisa and Lindsy come running out to stop her and want to know where WBG lives cause RC, TC and "their dad" are going after him. This makes me think that MC when she was talking to RC and trying to hide it from Nay, probably told him a story of being abused or raped or whatever--hence retribution from the menfolk. I think this is where everything starts--something happened. Nay doesn't make clear who "their dad" is. If it's HC--I guess technically early Sun a.m. would be 2 days before Haleigh went missing--the date of his leg accident. What happened to HC if he was the "dad"? The drunk driver with no insurance is rather vague--surely they would have got that driver's name and charges would be filed, but.....nothing we can find. Was some form of retaliation the real cause of the accident? Was someone else possibly even killed? They are covering something up. Whatever they are covering is the reason for Haleigh being missing. If HC was hurt badly in the process, his price for silence could have included marrying his daughter as well. Sorry to ramble, but this case is driving me crazy!

Ooh, thx. I need to re-watch that because I thought it was Ron & his kinfolks that supposedly went looking for Greg to shove Ron's $5 footlong down his throat. [lol - I can never hear a Subway commercial without thinking of dear ol' Ronald.]

I just posted it there.. my name is klynn

Hello, klynn. [Is that pronounced Kay-Lynn or one syllable?]

eta - lol, not that anyone in the south can pronounce anything in one syllable.

I've noticed from comments on other threads that they think HC was already in the hospital and couldn't have gone with TC and RC. That may be right--it may have been RC's dad--Nay just says "their dad". However, it was stated that HC was in a bad car accident 2 days before Haleigh disappeared. Technically that would be Sunday. Now, if MC came home maybe 2 am on Sunday and HC, RC and TC went seeking revenge, it could have still happened early Sun. morning. WBG says he was supposed to meet up with MC later but never did. But, who's to say he didn't talk to her later Sunday morning and that's when she told him about her dad being in the hospital. If she was staying with Tommy & Lindsy until sometime Sun. nite, she would have been able to sneak in a phone visit with WBG before getting back with RC. JMO but HC getting hit with a tire iron or something in the leg could have caused just as much damage as a car wreck---and I don't think we've ever found any car wreck info either.

Is it just me that still believes that HaLeigh was abducted by the Sheffields?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico