DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Which Listed Below Did Caylee Die From?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Garage the critical Place.
I think whatever the true details of “What Happened to Caylee” turn out to be, the most critical place involved is; inside the Anthony Garage with the main door closed. Early on either a dead Caylee was placed in the trunk of the Pontiac, or a live Caylee, gagged with duct tape, and possibly sedated was placed in the trunk. Either done inside the garage. Later, I have little doubt, Caylee’s body was moved in and out of the trunk. Again inside the garage. On at least one occasion, the body was transported to the backyard, probably via the side garage door, the gate, along the North side of the house to the Pool Area, and the Play Area, before being returned by the reverse route to the garage and the trunk. Probably wrapped in Pooh blanket and placed in a laundry bag early on, and only finally sealed in a black plastic rubbish bag, (with as yet not revealed colour ties), and placed pen ultimately in the trunk. The final act of dumping the body was played out soon after leaving the Anthony garage with the body thusly prepared (20thJune), or after one of two subsequent visits to the Anthony home by KC on 23rd and 24th June 2008.

Does anyone know if they did any testing or brought the Cadaver dogs in the garage ? Did not someone mentioned on WS ,that they thought the laundry area was in the gargage ?

Does anyone know if they did any testing or brought the Cadaver dogs in the garage ? Did not someone mentioned on WS ,that they thought the laundry area was in the gargage ?
Laundry appliances are in the garage. Take a look at the latest floor plan on that thread.

The reports that are released make no mention of the Garage being checked by K-9 and those reports are detailed. So probably NOT checked in Garage. The dog teams entered property by gate at side of house, so would not have opportunity if garage if doors were shut. Also no mention of dogs having oportunity inside the house.The car was impounded before the dogs got there, and dogs checked the car back at LE and not at the A property.

I think whatever the true details of “What Happened to Caylee” turn out to be, the most critical place involved is; inside the Anthony Garage with the main door closed. Early on either a dead Caylee was placed in the trunk of the Pontiac, or a live Caylee, gagged with duct tape, and possibly sedated was placed in the trunk. Either done inside the garage. Later, I have little doubt, Caylee’s body was moved in and out of the trunk. Again inside the garage. On at least one occasion, the body was transported to the backyard, probably via the side garage door, the gate, along the North side of the house to the Pool Area, and the Play Area, before being returned by the reverse route to the garage and the trunk. Probably wrapped in Pooh blanket and placed in a laundry bag early on, and only finally sealed in a black plastic rubbish bag, (with as yet not revealed colour ties), and placed pen ultimately in the trunk. The final act of dumping the body was played out soon after leaving the Anthony garage with the body thusly prepared (20thJune), or after one of two subsequent visits to the Anthony home by KC on 23rd and 24th June 2008.

ITA - If we knew for sure what happened in that garage we'd be 80% down the road of what happened to Caylee,

Hercule, I keep reading about which bag came first. IIRC it was a black garbage bag first & then a laundry bag?, which I would think would have been more visibly noticed amongst the trash in the area.

Laundry appliances are in the garage. Take a look at the latest floor plan on that thread.

The reports that are released make no mention of the Garage being checked by K-9 and those reports are detailed. So probably NOT checked in Garage. The dog teams entered property by gate at side of house, so would not have opportunity if garage if doors were shut. Also no mention of dogs having oportunity inside the house.The car was impounded before the dogs got there, and dogs checked the car back at LE and not at the A property.

Thanks for the clarification

ITA - If we knew for sure what happened in that garage we'd be 80% down the road of what happened to Caylee,
YES
I agree.

I hate all the rumour spreading but.........
Do you know of any real evidence to support the story that a section of Dry Wall was taken from Garage by LE?

Hey, I have a quick question. LP mentioned that somebody needs to ask the A's about their new washer & dryer. If I remember right, it was on NG last week sometime. While I realize that alot of what he says might be based on rumor or second hand knowledge, sometimes his statements show some merit. Does anyone know if this is true? Did CA purchase a new washing machine, or a combination of washer & dryer? Has LE checked into it? Thanks.

Hercule, I keep reading about which bag came first. IIRC it was a black garbage bag first & then a laundry bag?, which I would think would have been more visibly noticed amongst the trash in the area.
Definately not.

This was argued a lot. The documents are worded poorly but I am convinced it says plastic last. The scene of crimes officer's description of scene as he arrives talks of skull on ground in front of black plastic bag. There was other evidence. I hope thats enough to turn you back to the light side and away from the Dark Side where people think the laundry bag was on the outside.

Hey, I have a quick question. LP mentioned that somebody needs to ask the A's about their new washer & dryer. If I remember right, it was on NG last week sometime. While I realize that alot of what he says might be based on rumor or second hand knowledge, sometimes his statements show some merit. Does anyone know if this is true? Did CA purchase a new washing machine, or a combination of washer & dryer? Has LE checked into it? Thanks.

Might be worth going through all of the garage pictures again (lots in the thread about the A's house and floorplan). They had a hard time trying to decide exactly where the washer and dryer were....and even appeared to be in two different places at one point!

Maybe they did switch them out and had old ones still in the garage until picked up? Interesting!

Might be worth going through all of the garage pictures again (lots in the thread about the A's house and floorplan). They had a hard time trying to decide exactly where the washer and dryer were....and even appeared to be in two different places at one point!

Maybe they did switch them out and had old ones still in the garage until picked up? Interesting!
Good luck with that

Might want to also go back and check the finding of Caylees remains in the river.
2 rocks and a small piece of plastic.

Definately not.

This was argued a lot. The documents are worded poorly but I am convinced it says plastic last. The scene of crimes officer's description of scene as he arrives talks of skull on ground in front of black plastic bag. There was other evidence. I hope thats enough to turn you back to the light side and away from the Dark Side where people think the laundry bag was on the outside.

Thank you for the clarification:blowkiss:

YES
I agree.

I hate all the rumour spreading but.........
Do you know of any real evidence to support the story that a section of Dry Wall was taken from Garage by LE?

I just did a quick search on the internet and couldn't find anything on it.

I've always suspected the garage was the key murder area too, because KC was seen by a neighbor backing the car in once (if I remember correctly). And she was seen there on another occasions by the neighbor who said it was unusual behavior that stood out in his mind. He also remembers another vehicle which I guess was one that she borrowed.

She used the garage as some sort of staging area.

Also, she obviously carried out some of the crime in the child's room too--because of the blanket and toys.

:chicken:

I've always suspected the garage was the key murder area too, because KC was seen by a neighbor backing the car in once (if I remember correctly). And she was seen there on another occasions by the neighbor who said it was unusual behavior that stood out in his mind. He also remembers another vehicle which I guess was one that she borrowed.

She used the garage as some sort of staging area.

Also, she obviously carried out some of the crime in the child's room too--because of the blanket and toys.

:chicken:
My understanding is KC backed in 3 times. 17th 18th 20th.
In my scenario they were time she was messing with the body in the trunk, or in the garage or around in the backyard.

I think it is important to stress:
The Garage with Laundry set up, is a place you are likely to find:

1. Duct Tape

2. Laundry Bag

3. Black Plastic Garbage Bag.

4. Complete Privacy (Nefarious Deeds for the use of)

5. All maner of Cleaning Products and Chemicals. (Chloroform for the unwitting creation of)

My understanding is KC backed in 3 times. 17th 18th 20th.
In my scenario they were time she was messing with the body in the trunk, or in the garage or around in the backyard.

I think it is important to stress:
The Garage with Laundry set up, is a place you are likely to find:

1. Duct Tape

2. Laundry Bag

3. Black Plastic Garbage Bag.

4. Complete Privacy (Nefarious Deeds for the use of)

5. All maner of Cleaning Products and Chemicals. (Chloroform for the unwitting creation of)

I've wondered if Casey carried Caylee out to her car in the laundry hamper, and also took the detergent that was found in the trunk so if anyone saw her, they would just assume she was off to the laundromat.
I really believe Caylee was killed on June 16th, and I can't imagine her body being left in the house for any length of time after her death, because they have those 2 dogs. I know logic has very little to do with this case, but it also strikes me as bizarre to think Casey would carry Caylee outside and leave her on the ground while she attempts to dig a hole to bury her. I can throw out explanations for the 3 times she backs into the garage, but I can't claim they are all that rational. :confused:
Lanie

Definately not.

Per Yuri Melich on page 3168 of discovery documents (search warrants):

"The remains appeared to have originally been within a black plastic garbage bag and within a cloth laundry hamper bag. There was a piece of silver duct tape over the mouth area of the skull. The skull, bag, and loose bones were collected and taken to the Orange County Medical Examiner's office for further examination."

The bag situation can be interpreted different ways from Yuri's report. Garbage bag within the laundry bag , laundry bag within the garbage bag, or the remains could have been in a black bag as well as in a laundry bag.

It's never clearly stated how the remains were bagged but it's interesting to note that the report can be interpreted as saying the remains were in two separate bags. I know this only adds to the confusion but it is what it is!:crazy:

Logically, the plastic bag was on the outside and that's what I'm going with but we really don't know. I wonder if the ambiguity is intentional?

Per Yuri Melich on page 3168 of discovery documents (search warrants):

"The remains appeared to have originally been within a black plastic garbage bag and within a cloth laundry hamper bag. There was a piece of silver duct tape over the mouth area of the skull. The skull, bag, and loose bones were collected and taken to the Orange County Medical Examiner's office for further examination."

The bag situation can be interpreted different ways from Yuri's report. Garbage bag within the laundry bag , laundry bag within the garbage bag, or the remains could have been in a black bag as well as in a laundry bag.

It's never clearly stated how the remains were bagged but it's interesting to note that the report can be interpreted as saying the remains were in two separate bags. I know this only adds to the confusion but it is what it is!:crazy:

Logically, the plastic bag was on the outside and that's what I'm going with but we really don't know. I wonder if the ambiguity is intentional?
I fear you are an elf working for the dark side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member