Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I also have a hard time imagining KC a 20 yo girl, described by everyone as normal and loving mother, planned and killed a 2 yo girl who was incidentally her own daughter.

It is not difficult for a sociopath and a liar to make young people who are not with you every day think you are a good mother. Good mothers don't take their young daughters to sleep with them in the bed with one of a parade of boyfriends. Or to parties where the child is sleeping in the middle of it. Just my opinion.

ITA! My daughter's father is a sociopath and I do whatever in the world he asks, even though I know that it is hurting my daughter because I am afraid that if he were to take me to court and get visitation, if he thought he could get away with it he would off her to stop paying child support. I have been terrified of this for almost 3 years. And I believe that he thinks he could get away with it because my daughter has health problems that can easily be life threatening. He doesn't spend time with her but twice a year, (which I can see has a negative effect on her), tops and for no more than a total of 4 hours each year, but when he says he wants a visit, all plans are dropped to make it happen. Whatever it takes, I have moved the Earth to make whatever he wants possible. In Virginia, even pedophiles have visitation rights. Whatever lies he tells I will promise to believe as long as he doesn't try to take my baby out of my sight. As much as I know this will hurt my daughter in the end, I would rather deal with emotional problems that come than lose her all together.
OMG, I'm so very sorry for you and your daughter. Your fear is palpable. It's obvious your daughter is your first priority. Stay strong!

Possibly but it doesn't explain the google searches.

That's a good point.

On a related note, she searched for neck breaking or neck breaker. Isn't "neck breakers" something like a musical band or a friend she had on MySpace?

My theory is that Casey chloroformed the baby to put her to sleep since she couldn't find a babysitter. I think that she placed the duct-tape on her mouth/nose so that when Caylee came out of the sleep no one would hear her crying in the trunk. I mean obviously at some point the baby is going to wake up. It won't keep her sleeping forever and to a 2 year old being the trunk of a car and waking up would scare the crap out of them. JMO

jose bounced all over the place- i felt i was listening to a vcr with a forward reverse button stuck . he had poor george having to weigh every word .jose was skipping events and time frame in a order of what is he trying to get the point across of? after jose alleged george had a dead caylee in his arms he skipped right to roy kronk. excuse me but please tell us what happened in next moments , seconds, hours, days weeks!! he dropped the story and just talked as if no one would ask wtf happened next !! ok then we have moral bancrupt roy who needed car fixed - . at least tell us more lies of how your going to accuse poor george of how the rest of the day went! a dead caylee given to casey - i once posted on this of what if someone gave casey a dead cayee. jose expects us all to just say ok that sounds reasonable - lets just skip forward t caylee being found with plant growth by roy. no reactions of george or casey, no screams, no nothing?? oh yeah - somehow he fast forwarded . i am mad- at least lie better jose!!!

george is not a human calender was great! george do not let them piss your off- stay strong!!!

Maybe she used it to suppress the odor.

:twocents: Considering that chloroform dissipates quickly, that would have been a miserable choice. IF the theory some have proffered is that she used chloroform OFTEN to "knock out" Caylee, then there is a strong probability that somehow she would have caused chemical burns of Caylee's skin. The anesthetic use of chloroform is achieved by gentle dosing and utilizing a "cone", behavior that I assume (yeah, I :innocent: know about "*advertiser censored*-U-ME dangers!:floorlaugh:) the :loser: felon inmate :loser: would NEVER utilize! Same with the theory of frequently using the "tape" as a babysitter.......significant epidermal damage would occur when the tape was removed, either on her cheeks or lips. :rocker:

That's a good point.

On a related note, she searched for neck breaking or neck breaker. Isn't "neck breakers" something like a musical band or a friend she had on MySpace?

As for why KC searched the Internet for Chloroform sometime in March 2008. It could be as simple as:

Ricardo Morales (her then boyfriend) posted a photo on his myspace around same time showing a couple in classy cloths and with the captions: "Win her over with Chloroform". Like myself obviously KC thought chloroform is something only used for cloths. To understand the point of the joke she googles the term.

Nah, no way was the computer search just a simple looking up of chloroform. There were multiple searches for inhalation, how to make chloroform, and some others that I can't remember, but made it clear that it wasn't innocent curiosity. They were all listed during opening statements by the prosecution. It was obvious that whoever was searching had something really bad on their mind. Neck breaking, weapons made from household items, missing kids, etc. She would also have known that it was too hot for Caylee to be sleeping in the trunk and that she could talk and tell, and that chloroform wouldn't make her sleep for hours. The searches were not done after Caylee died, it was done before, and chloroform turned up in the trunk, and Caylee turned up dead.

Nah, no way was the computer search just a simple looking up of chloroform. There were multiple searches for inhalation, how to make chloroform, and some others that I can't remember, but made it clear that it wasn't innocent curiosity. They were all listed during opening statements by the prosecution. It was obvious that whoever was searching had something really bad on their mind. She would also have known that it was too hot for Caylee to be sleeping in the trunk and that she could talk and tell, and that chloroform wouldn't make her sleep for hours. The searches were not done after Caylee died, it was done before, and chloroform turned up in the trunk, and Caylee turned up dead.

Thank you for bringing this up.

I have searched for far more dangerous and evil things and I think it's the case with other people as well, at least you WS'ers. I was reading about Jon Bonnet on Wiki where garrote was mention. Since I didn't know what it meant I searched for the term and got familiar with the different types of garrote. Searched and read about serial killers, dead body freezing, you name it. :)
Ask yourself guys. How many evil things have YOU searched for during the past 6 months. Those searches show your intent and plan for something evil. God help you if you end up as defendant in a courtroom.

Nah, no way was the computer search just a simple looking up of chloroform. There were multiple searches for inhalation, how to make chloroform, and some others that I can't remember, but made it clear that it wasn't innocent curiosity. They were all listed during opening statements by the prosecution. It was obvious that whoever was searching had something really bad on their mind. Neck breaking, weapons made from household items, missing kids, etc. She would also have known that it was too hot for Caylee to be sleeping in the trunk and that she could talk and tell, and that chloroform wouldn't make her sleep for hours. The searches were not done after Caylee died, it was done before, and chloroform turned up in the trunk, and Caylee turned up dead.

She looked up chloroform recipes, death, inhalation, weapons made from household items. I think they said there were recipes for chloroform on the computer.

Thank you for bringing this up.

I have searched for far more dangerous and evil things and I think it's the case with other people as well, at least you WS'ers. I was reading about Jon Bonnet on Wiki where garrote was mention. Since I didn't know what it meant I searched for the term and got familiar with the different types of garrote. Searched and read about serial killers, dead body freezing, you name it. :)
Ask yourself guys. How many evil things have YOU searched for during the past 6 months. Those searches show your intent and plan for something evil. God help you if you end up as defendant in a courtroom.

Lol RR! I've done all kinds of searches since joining Websleuths. The thing is that if after you searched for garrote, someone close to you, last seen with you comes up murdered by way of garrote, they're going to ask you some questions! :D

Lol RR! I've done all kinds of searches since joining Websleuths. The thing is that if after you searched for garrote, someone close to you, last seen with you comes up murdered by way of garrote, they're going to ask you some questions! :D

I would be happy if it was only garrote but almost ANYTHING :) will count and no matter if that someone was last seen with me or not I will be dead meat. All the prosecutor needs is just enough to connect me to the victim.

I would be happy if it was only garrote but almost ANYTHING :) will count and no matter if that someone was last seen with me or not I will be dead meat. All the prosecutor needs is just enough to connect me to the victim.

Maybe we should all reformat our computers after the trial?
whistle.gif

If that's all she searched for, considering what some of us search the internet for, poor Casey must be an angel.

Don't forget the shovel. But the missing kids search is the one that gets me, KC wasn't interested in her own missing child. So was this search done for making plans, or gaining an income?

Maybe we should all reformat our computers after the trial?
whistle.gif

Formatting is futile. All your google history are belong to google. It's on google servers. We're all doomed! :tears:

Some believe George saw them the 16th, some do not. Yes, KC uploaded a pic on the 16th @ 11 something, but where was she earlier that morning (as in the night of the 15th to morning of 16th b4 she uploaded that photo)? Why would the Anthony home phone call KC on her cell @ 7:45 the morning of the 16th? There is some lying going on here. And I am not saying Lee is lying about when he saw her last. It is possible KC went to Lee's the night of the 15th without his knowledge.

My thoughts,
Who told LA about CA choking Kc, was it CA or KC? I don't think he was ever ask. Was he there during the fight? Did KC go to LA home that night? I think CA would have seen KC's car in the drive missing.

You know for these last near three years, I held out hope that Caylee really did die accidentally, I always felt she drowned, but more due to the inattentiveness of her mother...at least I left that little shred of hope that this was true, because otherwise, it would just be to hard to take (like the Susan Smith case so many years ago...and sadly, many others since then)

But since opening statements, and the actions of ICA during this trial thus far has cut that thin thread of hope I had.... now...I can allow myself to accept the thought of tossing or holding down in the pool.. with the outside chance the ladder was set up before hand and she was told she could go swimming, knowing she was used to jumping in from the platform... all of which rocks me to ,my soul.... poor little baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KristenLoren