Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA! My daughter's father is a sociopath and I do whatever in the world he asks, even though I know that it is hurting my daughter because I am afraid that if he were to take me to court and get visitation, if he thought he could get away with it he would off her to stop paying child support. I have been terrified of this for almost 3 years. And I believe that he thinks he could get away with it because my daughter has health problems that can easily be life threatening. He doesn't spend time with her but twice a year, (which I can see has a negative effect on her), tops and for no more than a total of 4 hours each year, but when he says he wants a visit, all plans are dropped to make it happen. Whatever it takes, I have moved the Earth to make whatever he wants possible. In Virginia, even pedophiles have visitation rights. Whatever lies he tells I will promise to believe as long as he doesn't try to take my baby out of my sight. As much as I know this will hurt my daughter in the end, I would rather deal with emotional problems that come than lose her all together.

My son is healthy but I am also trying to coparent with a soc. I know how you feel, and you're right, when it comes to these manipulators, the courts either can't deal or can't be bothered. Don't want to get too OT but friend me or PM me next time you're on. I know some people/groups/websites you might want to check out. Being able to talk to others who are going through the same thing does help in my experience. Hugs.

Not sure about any of the science, but as far as the car-seat still being with KC , she could have just told people that the nanny had her own car-seat. ( of course we all know there was no nanny) ,but that could have been an excuse Kc used. Some daycares and caregivers provide their own car-seats. My daughter's daycare had quite a few extras so parents wouldn't have to take the car-seats in and out of the car.

She DID tell everyone that Zanny had her own car seat, in fact, she even described it -- pink floral. She also said that Zanny had her own clothes, diapers, food, toys, and all that sort of thing for Caylee. All of that was lies, of course.

Sure many have said this before but I think she may have wanted to go see TL and since no one would watch Caylee she put the duct tape over her mouth, put her in the trunk and figured she could go see TL.

Then she noticed Caylee was dead and the flurry of calls started. IDK, whichever way it happened, it's disgusting.

Per Valhalls timeline for June 16th.....Anthony home leaves voicemail on ICA's cell phone at 7:45 am

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/casey-anthony-murder-trial/timeline-and-discovery/

So, does this mean ICA was NOT home in the morning of the 16th? I thought it interesting that LDB asked Cindy today: "was it your belief that Casey & Caylee were there in the home in the morning of the 16th?" (or something to that effect). Is LDB maybe trying to suggest Casey and Caylee were already gone from the home that morning?

Since Cindy stated today that she had left the home around 7:00 AM the morning of the 16th, could this have been George calling ICA to find out where she was? Did he happen to peak into ICA's room and see that no one was there?

I don't buy the DT's drowning & coverup by George theory, but I also don't buy what George says happened that morning. George has changed his story too much. I have always wondered if maybe he didn't see them at all on that day. I'm not saying George lied... I think he may have gotten that morning mixed up with another one.

My son is healthy but I am also trying to coparent with a soc. I know how you feel, and you're right, when it comes to these manipulators, the courts either can't deal or can't be bothered. Don't want to get too OT but friend me or PM me next time you're on. I know some people/groups/websites you might want to check out. Being able to talk to others who are going through the same thing does help in my experience. Hugs.

I've had much the same experience. Sociopaths can manipulate their attorneys and the court very deftly.

This is why I can't trust GA. The truth NEVER changes! or CA...

Best I can figure the body had been removed from the trunk and secreted somewhere else (freezer is a good option as suggested upthread).

What was the timing of when ICA got the chicken nuggets and popsicles out the freezer? Did this spark an idea? Or was this an afterthought?

GA seems clear that he saw Casey & Caylee leave the house around 12:50 pm. IIRC he even talks about waving goodbye to Caylee as they back out of the driveway. But the pings show that Casey was at the house until around 4 p.m. Was GA mistaken, or did Casey leave and come back to the house?

I think ICA put on a big fake show everyday pretending to get ready and go "work". Either GA was in on the charade and didn't make her go through the motions or ICA really did go to "work" with Caylee and drove around the corner and waited until he left.

She would have to waste a lot of gas keeping the car cool enough for them to sit and wait inside of it ... or just driving around aimlessly.

Did she time her leaving for work close to GA so she didn't have to be gone for so long? How one can live such a lie, is beyond me!!

I think ICA put on a big fake show everyday pretending to get ready and go "work". Either GA was in on the charade and didn't make her go through the motions or ICA really did go to "work" with Caylee and drove around the corner and waited until he left.

She would have to waste a lot of gas keeping the car cool enough for them to sit and wait inside of it ... or just driving around aimlessly.

Did she time her leaving for work close to GA so she didn't have to be gone for so long? How one can live such a lie, is beyond me!! :waitasec:

Did she time her leaving for work close to GA so she didn't have to be gone for so long? How one can live such a lie, is beyond me!! :waitasec:

So, does this mean ICA was NOT home in the morning of the 16th? I thought it interesting that LDB asked Cindy today: "was it your belief that Casey & Caylee were there in the home in the morning of the 16th?" (or something to that effect). Is LDB maybe trying to suggest Casey and Caylee were already gone from the home that morning?

Since Cindy stated today that she had left the home around 7:00 AM the morning of the 16th, could this have been George calling ICA to find out where she was? Did he happen to peak into ICA's room and see that no one was there?

I don't buy the DT's drowning & coverup by George theory, but I also don't buy what George says happened that morning. George has changed his story too much. I have always wondered if maybe he didn't see them at all on that day. I'm not saying George lied... I think he may have gotten that morning mixed up with another one.

Even if we ignore GA's account of that morning, CA said that her understanding was that KC was at home and this means KC's car was there. Unless she left on foot.

la_cavalière;6576426 said:
GA seems clear that he saw Casey & Caylee leave the house around 12:50 pm. IIRC he even talks about waving goodbye to Caylee as they back out of the driveway. But the pings show that Casey was at the house until around 4 p.m. Was GA mistaken, or did Casey leave and come back to the house?

She could've driving randomly in the area or have parked a mile from home.

Totally O/T

OT but I have to say, I have a young daughter myself and I cannot imagine the fear in your heart. I, like you, would do absolutely everything in my power to keep him happy, at all costs. I will pray for you and your daughter. Big hugs from Texas. :)

Thank you!!

HRCODEPINK, I am so sorry, how awful, my heart goes out to you. I hope you are not walking through this nightmare alone. Is this court ordered visitation? Is there a mental health professional involved? May God protect you and your daughter.

Not totally alone. I have, kind of sworn off of relationships for the moment, lol. But it is difficult because even the people that I have around me just think that he is nuts. "Just don't answer the phone if he calls." "Don't let him visit." etc, etc, etc. They don't understand that I am truly backed into a corner. The law is very favorable to father visitation and I understand why. When she was first born I bent over backwards hoping that he would bond with her and have a relationship, for her own self esteem. I knew something was very wrong with him, I just didn't know what it was. It was reading here that made me finally put the pieces together and then I have done a lot of research on my own. When I finally got him in to court for our final child support hearing, they ordered him to pay A LOT and unlike most struggling mothers when handed a child support award that basically saved our house, I was actually upset. He shot me a look that terrified me to the bone.

We do not have court ordered visitation and that is what I am trying to avoid at all costs. My lawyer says that as long as we have not gone to court for it, I call the shots. While that sounds great, it isn't, because my lawyer also understand sociopaths, and her announcement that I call the shots was immediately followed with "Do whatever he wants to keep him happy and out of court. He will keep popping up from time to time to see her, but he will lose interest quickly and then he's gone. If you make him feel like he can't have what he wants, he will take you to court and you will be stuck." Yay for calling the shots! :eyeroll: There is no mental health professional involved. I don't get that much child support, lol. This whole thing caused me to have to leave my job of 10 years, and with it went my insurance. And I couldn't get him to show up for a visit to one for anything in the world.

<modsnip> I would love to have people that have experienced it and understand to talk to!

About the Duct tape: I do not think this necessarily shows premeditated murder. I think the child may have died from some accident. Then , when she was dead, Casey put the duct tape on her, in an effort to make it look as though the crazy "Nanny" had kidnapped her and used duct tape. Just as I believe the Ramseys staged all of what was found on JonBenet, to make it look like a stranger had done it. This is done after death, to my thinking.

About the Duct tape: I do not think this necessarily shows premeditated murder. I think the child may have died from some accident. Then , when she was dead, Casey put the duct tape on her, in an effort to make it look as though the crazy "Nanny" had kidnapped her and used duct tape. Just as I believe the Ramseys staged all of what was found on JonBenet, to make it look like a stranger had done it. This is done after death, to my thinking.

Yes I also have a hard time imagining KC a 20 yo girl, described by everyone as normal and loving mother, planned and killed a 2 yo girl who was incidentally her own daughter.

She could've driving randomly in the area or have parked a mile from home.

But why? She could have just told George that she was was going into work a little later. I wonder if he was confused with a different day.

Casey was texting or on the phone most of the time between 12:53 until well after 4 p.m. I know she could have done this from her car, but still... there doesn't seem to be a good reason for it. The pings appear to show her at (or very near) home until after 4 p.m., with the first ping showing her heading toward Tony's at 4:18.

The TechbayUSA guy's sighting of Casey & Caylee around 4 p.m. at the Walmart was debunked, right?

Yes I also have a hard time imagining KC a 20 yo girl, described by everyone as normal and loving mother, planned and killed a 2 yo girl who was incidentally her own daughter.

I disagree. Casey is anything but normal. Casey also appeared to have a job! The good mother act was just that, an act, no different than her job. This aren't what they appear to be and anything Casey appeared to be is a lie. imo

IMO Caylee simply became too much trouble. She had a hot date that night with TonE, neither George or Cindy could watch Caylee. Casey wanted to sleep over & play house with TonE. He didn't want Casey AND Caylee. He only wanted a convienant piece of tail that also cooked, cleaned and took out his trash.

la_cavalière;6576805 said:
But why? She could have just told George that she was was going into work a little later. I wonder if he was confused with a different day.

Casey was texting or on the phone most of the time between 12:53 until well after 4 p.m. I know she could have done this from her car, but still... there doesn't seem to be a good reason for it. The pings appear to show her at (or very near) home until after 4 p.m., with the first ping showing her heading toward Tony's at 4:18.
That could also be a possibility, or even returning home at 15.00 when GA is gone.
Maybe she tried to make Caylee sleep with Chloroform as a cheap sleeping pill and it went wrong. She panicked and began her phoning spree. Then placed her in car trunk and went over to Tony's. Another day she staged an abduction with duct tape and dumped her near where she lived. Just a thought.

la_cavalière;6576805 said:
The TechbayUSA guy's sighting of Casey & Caylee around 4 p.m. at the Walmart was debunked, right?
Don't know.

But what about the Chloroform in the trunk? That is what confuses me....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove