Theories on what happened to Haleigh

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be interesting to hear if JR could show the size of the man,like compare him to someone.I think that RSO is a big sized man,isn't he?So,I guess they're still holding him?

I think I may have found a mobile home floor plan similar to what they are talking about. When I heard the former tenants talk about the layout it reminded me of my Aunt's and she said the same thing. This what my Aunt's is like except she has the big master bath which I heard MC say this their trailer has. Grasping at straws but it's the best I could find.

http://www.charlietaylorhomes.com/floorplans/mgr-21056.jpg

I think that Misty put the kids in bed at 8:00 and Timothy Randolph Loucakis slipped in sometime after that (dressed in black) but before his court appointed curfew of 10:00pm.

Misty could have been anywhere, even just on the front porch smoking a cigarette or whatever (and she wouldn't consider that "leaving the house").
Loucakis slips in, the 2 kids are awake, he grabs the girl & scoots, and the boy gets a glimpse of a man in black.

By the time Misty comes to bed (in the dark room), the boy is asleep & Misty doesn't even check Haleigh's bed.

Loucakis could have been aiming for Misty even. A young little babysitter, home alone with 2 defenseless kids - but he grabbed Haleigh instead.

Track his possible walking route along the river shoreline from his backdoor to Haleigh's backdoor:
100 camellia rd., satsuma fl
202 green ln., satsuma fl

I think TIMOTHY RANDOLPH LOUCAKIS should be charged as a suspect, & a search warrant issued on his house. Take his shoes, any black clothing, mail, paperwork that may contain; maps, email addresses, names, times, etc., flashlights, gloves, cameras, toys, fishing rods, handkerchieves, rubbing alcohol, his dirty laundry, lint from his dryer, any kind of tape, any kind of rope, receipts, photos, cd's, knives, locks, police scanners, newspapers, tinfoil, tools, cell phone....

(snipped) Sorry I don't dare use auto quote function which appears a bit dysfunctional from the looks of it lol. Anyway, believe posts I quoted are both attributed to "Pennsolveania" (omg, I just got it...) post #328 and #335. You rock... I like the way your mind works. Call LE d*mmit and tell 'em to get right on it lol. No seriously this sounds as good as anything I've come up with... lol. And we better hope and pray LE doesn't put all their store in a fallable manmade system! Have never questioned that gf left nor have I any problem believing it was neighbor, local, on foot, crime of opportunity, by someone who lived either near water or maybe w access to boat, near tracks, or along the route dogs would later lead detectives. Also recently another tipster claims to have witnessed gf partying away from trailer as early as 7ish which could change the timeline drastically, and opens wide the window of opportunity. (JWG's maps are useful here in tracking and mapping this, his maps indicating these addresses in relationship to dog's tracking.) Oh... and be sure LE grabs TRL's hard drive, all keys, cigarettes if any, and looks into whether either he or any of his family has, knows or may have visited anyone w access to (but not limited to) boats, vehicles, storage units, freezers... (and btw what's the alcohol and tinfoil for?) JMO

:parrot:

Hi, I don't have a theory yet, but don't think a stranger went into that house and grabbed little Haleigh.

Having studied Madeleine's case, one thing we learned allot about are Pedo's and how they work.

They see a child and have the opportunity to grab her/him. It is usually by chance, not stalked, and the circumstances are on the perp's side. They do their thing with the child, and if the child dies in the process, they dispose of the body in the grass by a hiway, or in the woods and throw some branches on the body. They don't hide or usually bury bodies. It is family and those connected to family that hide bodies. They know they will be suspect eventually and don't want any evidence found on the body to tell a tale on them.

Elizabeth Smart and Jessica Lunsford were both taken out of their bedrooms, but it is the exception to the rule it happens like that.

From a NG show, here is Pat Brown's comment:
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/13/ng.01.html

Feb 13, 2009

"PAT BROWN, CRIMINAL PROFILER: Well, Mike, I think the most important thing is the person had a familiarity with that house. This wasn`t somebody just came in off the street, a trucker going by, seeing a little girl out in the yard and grabbing her. This is somebody who obviously knew that the father was not going to be there, would be able to know what the set-up of the house is like, somebody who`d be willing to open the door, prop it open, somehow get in the house, turn a light on.

This is somebody who would have to be extremely familiar with the house, or it has to be somebody from within the house. So at least the advantage is the police will have a small group of suspects to work with, either somebody was has had -- in the house, somebody who -- a relative, somebody who has had contact, somebody who worked in the house, somebody who was a neighbor. It has to be something -- a very small circle of people that they`re looking at."

ETA: Remembering they had only lived in this trailer for 3 weeks before she was taken. Is that correct? Ta

Oh Gosh I'm hesitant to answer - it makes me sound like a sicko!

But I know that search warrants have to be very specific or else LE can't pick up the item.

I was just trying to imagine anything that could've been used in an abduction.

The tinfoil - I read that if you cover your GPS monitoring unit with it, you can jam the signal & blame it on weather, etc.

The rubbing alcohol - my uneducated guess as to what household item (we all don't have chloroform laying around, wink, wink) you could use to pour on the hankie and place over the mouth of a child to subdue them. ???

I don't think you can knock someone out with rubbing alcohol on a rag.........can you?

Oh Gosh I'm hesitant to answer - it makes me sound like a sicko!

But I know that search warrants have to be very specific or else LE can't pick up the item.

I was just trying to imagine anything that could've been used in an abduction.

The tinfoil - I read that if you cover your GPS monitoring unit with it, you can jam the signal & blame it on weather, etc.

The rubbing alcohol - my uneducated guess as to what household item (we all don't have chloroform laying around, wink, wink) you could use to pour on the hankie and place over the mouth of a child to subdue them. ???

Looking at google map between these two addresses, and boy is it scary not only because it's SO close (I knew this once but viewed another 15 SO's since then ugh) but because the route--along Tyler St., and Buffalo Bluff Rd. which parallels the RR tracks--is the exact route where dogs tracked the entire way (in addition to circling down to vicinity of outbuilding, and pond.) You can view map yourself by using link.

From 202 Green Ln to 100 Camellia: .08 mis or 3 mins.

1. Head northwest on Green Ln toward Monroe Ave 10 ft
2. Slight right at Monroe Ave 246 ft
3. Turn right at Tyler St 0.4 mi
4. Turn left at Buffalo Bluff Rd 0.3 mi
5. Turn left at Cove Dr (will be on the right)

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...8&sspn=0.054573,0.065403&g=98665&ie=UTF8&z=16

And besides knowing the house,maybe even knowing Misty would leave the kids while Rc was at work and how long she would normally be gone.

I think they wera a target of a SO. I believe Misty snuck out for a while to see a friend. smoke a joint, go get some cigs and she propped the door open so she could get back in. I think she had done this before without any problems and probably never considered what could happen. I think the SO and seen her do this before and he made his move that night. Went in got the little girl and was gone, both familys have some wildcats among them but I don't really buy the idea of RC being an informant or ripping the druggies off and they took Haleigh for revenge. I think a nasty SO like Couey or the guy that took Elizabeth Smart or like in my area Shawn Hornbeck and Ben Owenby. Thats what I think

Suppose there was some type of injury inflicted on Haleigh over the weekend. Nothing that leaves visible bruises, so she goes to school no issue, plays outside no issue, eats dinner, as the night passes something internal becomes an issue. Damaged internal organs and she dies. Rolled up in a blanket and placed somewhere between 3'15 and 3;30. Seven minutes to someplace away from the house and back. Thats probably a road you can drive 70 mph on so you can go along way in a very few minutes.

Just thinking out loud.

I just can't get past the fact that it was the early morning of Caylee's memorial.Was it planned for that,for attention or to distract attention away.

It's just too odd to me.The whole nation watching florida and not far from there a Haleigh Ann Marie and the memorial is a CAylee Marie.

I hope it's no oddball serial thing for attention.That would mean the person knew her,because of her name being so similar.

In the absence of uploaded image looking at google map, and boy is it scary not only because it's SO close (I knew this once but viewed another 15 SO's since then ugh) but because the route--both along Tyler St., and Buffalo Bluff Rd. which parallels the RR tracks--is the exact route where dogs tracked the entire way. (In addition to circling down to vicinity of outbuilding, and pond.) You can view map yourself by using link, prepare to be creeped out...

From 202 Green Ln to 100 Camellia: .08 mis or 3 mins.

1. Head northwest on Green Ln toward Monroe Ave 10 ft
2. Slight right at Monroe Ave 246 ft
3. Turn right at Tyler St 0.4 mi
4. Turn left at Buffalo Bluff Rd 0.3 mi
5. Turn left at Cove Dr (will be on the right)

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...8&sspn=0.054573,0.065403&g=98665&ie=UTF8&z=16

Dumb question, but does anyone know if the dogs track the scent on the ground like in the movies (from people walking), escapees, etc? Or can they smell it in the air (tracking dogs NOT cadaver dogs)...because maybe they tracked it as far as the RR tracks cuz initially Haleigh was made to walk, then if a SO picked her up to carry her to his place or whatever, would the dogs would lose the scent as it is now "airborne"?

Well,from what I'm hearing,she was wrapped in a blanket,so I'm thinking she was carried,because the person wanted to hurry,I would think.

Well,from what I'm hearing,she was wrapped in a blanket,so I'm thinking she was carried,because the person wanted to hurry,I would think.

But I thought they had found a child's footprint on some path, or was that unfoundeD?

And speaking of footprints, did they establish if she was barefoot or if any of her shoes, flipflops, slippers, etc are missing?

Like, for those who suspect it may have been related to the custody issue and that the train was utilized, or someone had a vehicle stashed near the RR tracks, perhaps once she was out of the house thru the propped open screen door, the "relative" if someone known to her revealed their identity and put her down to walk/run...but then Haleigh got tired if it's 1/2 mile or whatever, so she was picked back up. Just throwing out possibilities.

No,they ditched that idea about the footprint.If I remember correctly it was in a presser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
localghost