Theories on what happened to Haleigh

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
haleigh has birthmark on her face, small brown spot on left side. everyone is frustrated.
Haleigh, baby i love you and we will find you, says father
gma crying.
very hopeful. guy from funeral home handling donations, set up account at bank to help family. Bank of America, Haleigh Cummings fund. Shirts and buttons made, will make available to public pleas make contribution to fund. Available at Watts Funeral Home. Jaime Watts furneral director.

Didn't want to come back here, I'm so sickened by all of the behavior surrounding this family. Nevertheless,

Maybe this was a retaliation motion by a family member of Misty's without her direct knowledge. Misty is almost a child herself and maybe felt trapped and expressed that to some family members. Given the seeming animosity cultivated between different factions of this family, I wouldn't be surprised to find out it was a: you hurt someone in your family, I'll hurt yours type thing.

OK, so this SO that got arrested for breaking curfew, evidently had a history of making *advertiser censored*, is that what his crime was, in non-legalspeak?

RC &/or MC maybe allowing lewd photos to be taken in return for drugs or money, & something went terribly wrong, can't admit to their part in it cuz would get in BAD trouble...?

I think LE is tight lipped and no saying much as Misty is hangin her self. Trying to catch her in all her lies, half truths, .

Also I posted under pink shirt that it could be that she could have had that shirt on and if misty is telling the truth about bed wet that she may have got up and changed her self and hid it in the dirty clothes so she wouldn't get in trouble for wet the bed.

a 5 yrs can change them self and hid things I raised 3 boys and one girl.

What time did Misty say haleigh wet the bed ???

ok, I'm still stuck on the something happened that night inside the home theory. It must have been an accident from either neglect or abuse, for 911 not to be called asap.

I have three working theories at this time...

1. Misty is supposed to have the kids to bed at 8pm per Ron's orders, perhaps she's been instructed by Ron to give Haleigh otc meds to induce sleep so she can get enough rest and not miss any more school. Because Misty doesn't have a clue as to her weight she gives too much at 8 or 8:30 when she puts her to bed. At 10 or 10:30 she checks on Haleigh as she is going to bed and the child is gone (passed). Ron takes lunch and runs home. They decide she's already gone... and he doesn't want to lose his son (they've been investigated by cps already). He, takes her down to the pond and leaves her in the shed - while they figure out their plans - he then takes the boat & body (possibly in a container) and takes the water route to his dad's (placing her somewhere along the route) and has Misty get JR and drive his truck and meet him there. JR is sleeping. at this point Misty could take JR back home by boat and dad rushes back to work, or they drive to dad's work and Misty takes the truck and rushes back home. Cleans as directed. then picks him up after work and drops him off to pick the boat back up and they meet back at the trailer.
2. Misty puts the kids to bed and leaves, Ron comes home at 10ish to check on her - she's gone, he is red hot, haleigh wets to bed and wakes up, she is crying and upset, Ron's temper gets the best of him. He takes Haleigh's body to the shed down by the pond and leaves it there until later. Takes off early from work, stops by dad's grabs a boat - takes the waterway over to pick up haleigh and dispose of her on way back over to dad's then heads home. He knows Misty was gone, Misty really has no clue what happened while she was away.

3. Misty has company that she shouldn't have at the house, she is either drunk or stoned and passes out. Someone takes puts her into bed and grabs haleigh on the way out.

been thinking on it more and Ron & Misty could have drove over to fathers, grabbed boat without dad knowing - Misty then takes the boat back to their place, puts haleigh inside it, ties that boat to the one at their place and pulls it back to ron's dads. leaves the boat & child (wrapped in blanket) there and heads back home to JR who is alone sleeping in trailer. When Ron gets off he stops over a dad's and takes the body to dispose of it - before heading back home in his truck.

toddler beds have mattresses that have plastic outer shell - so they can be wiped down. could anything remove the scent of death from blankets or be used to clean a plastic surface???? also - the shed, was it dirt floor?? or cement?? did the cadaver dogs check the shed??

here is a google map from Ron's to what I believe to be Ron's dad's address (correct me if I'm wrong on the address please!!!).

------------------
adding as I think of things:
-Ron is a hunter, and from his rap sheet we see he likes to hunt at night.(knows way around woods at night)
-Ron is a fisherman - pics of him fishing with haleigh - probably knows way around the waterways in the dark.
-ron had access to waterway from his home
-had access to boat or boats?
-can travel to his dads back yard via waterway... (assuming I have name & address correct)
-pink shirt could have been used to leave scent through woods, around neighborhood then easily tossed in laundry basket before police arrived.
-a plastic storage bin could have been used to transport the body in first two scenarios
-

Daddy just answered ? did he have another child besides Haleigh or Jr.
Possibly (wth)

yeah, I thought that was the most interesting *fact* learned today. I had to watch the video again just to be sure that is what he said.

I thought the same thing..
"I covered her up with a little sheet" were Misty's words.

Yes she said that! I could swear that she also said Haleigh was asleep by the time she got her blanket from the laundry and covered her with it.

Why would he hurt Haleigh if he was mad @ MC dosen't make sense, looks like he would have hurt MC instead.

ok, I'm still stuck on the something happened that night inside the home theory. It must have been an accident from either neglect or abuse, for 911 not to be called asap.

2. Misty puts the kids to bed and leaves, Ron comes home at 10ish to check on her - she's gone, he is red hot, haleigh wets to bed and wakes up, she is crying and upset, Ron's temper gets the best of him. He takes Haleigh's body to the shed down by the pond and leaves it there until later. Takes off early from work, stops by dad's grabs a boat - takes the waterway over to pick up haleigh and dispose of her on way back over to dad's then heads home. He knows Misty was gone, Misty really has no clue what happened while she was away.

3. Misty has company that she shouldn't have at the house, she is either drunk or stoned and passes out. Someone takes puts her into bed and grabs haleigh on the way out.

(snipped for space, bold mine) Agree blackpoodle, dad being so upset that his child wasn't safe that he kills her didn't quite compute w me either. Kikid the most plausible IMO is #3. Actually this scenario needn't conflict necessarily w tipster info re gf being gone. She could have been out for a while, then returned to party some more... and as you say, invited the wrong guy inside before passing out. :mad: The most likely scenario for me is still one in which she's gone for the nite tho, when someone enters the home. A person, I think, who knew even where gf was, and that she wouldn't be back for a period so knew they had plenty of time. If gf's cousin, recently there on visit from TN allegedly accused of stealing dad's gun is also the SO cousin, I think he maybe knew she left the kids at nite. Someone did.:furious:
JMO
:parrot:

*snipped by me*
I like #2. It seems to be the most likely, imo. However, I still think Misty does know what happened and is not clueless. I think that while she is "simple," she is more streetsmart than I originally thought (and as someone here pointed out). However, I won't totally dismiss the idea of Ron setting her up.

------------------
adding as I think of things:
-Ron is a hunter, and from his rap sheet we see he likes to hunt at night.(knows way around woods at night)
-Ron is a fisherman - pics of him fishing with haleigh - probably knows way around the waterways in the dark.
-ron had access to waterway from his home
-had access to boat or boats?
-can travel to his dads back yard via waterway... (assuming I have name & address correct)
-pink shirt could have been used to leave scent through woods, around neighborhood then easily tossed in laundry basket before police arrived.
-a plastic storage bin could have been used to transport the body in first two scenarios
-

These above are all very good. Nice job.

(snipped for space, bold mine) Agree blackpoodle, dad being so upset that his child wasn't safe that he kills her didn't quite compute w me either. Kikid the most plausible IMO is #3. Actually this scenario needn't conflict necessarily w tipster info re gf being gone. She could have been out for a while, then returned to party some more... and as you say, invited the wrong guy inside before passing out. :mad: The most likely scenario for me is still one in which she's gone for the nite tho, when someone enters the home. A person, I think, who knew even where gf was, and that she wouldn't be back for a period so knew they had plenty of time. If gf's cousin, recently there on visit from TN allegedly accused of stealing dad's gun is also the SO cousin, I think he maybe knew she left the kids at nite. Someone did.:furious:
JMO
:parrot:

yeah, I wasn't really thinking in terms of being upset because kids weren't safe - more pissed off his girlfriend is off with someone else, pissed off because hailee is crying and wet the bed (meaning he would have to deal with that situation), pissed off because he has to go back to work or call and tell them he can't come back because gf left his kids at home alone. He could have just been off the charts angry and lashed out in a fit of rage about the entire situation. misdirected anger.

I am not sure if this is a theory, or just a thought. It appears that money is a problem with this family. I am thinking that maybe something, unintentionally happened to Haleigh and instead of reporting it the way it happened, they decided to report it as a kidnapping. We all know how it has been stated in the news that the A's have profited, or will profit, off Caylee's situation.
I also feel that something is wrong about everyone involved, dad, gf, and the mom. It is very sad that while watching HLN, they are reporting on the Caylee case, Haleigh & the Chimp story, and the only real true emotion, of all three cases, that I see is the woman talking about missing her Chimp.
I do believe the situation was a recipe for tragedy. Quite possibly, the GF was getting tired of being stuck in with kids (not even her own, she is barely 17) all night, every night for past 4/5 weeks. Feeding them, getting them ready for school, putting them to bed, changing sheets & washing dirty bedding nightly. Goes out (to do whatever ... get high, meet up with a friend etc), leaving the kids alone. Any number of possibilites could have happened from there. Dad comes home unexpectedly on lunch, wakes Haleigh to ask where is MC, shakes her violently due to the rage he is in, perhaps he realizes she wet the bed, infuriates him even more ... Misty comes home, he tells her look what you made me do B!@TCH ... now clean this up ... opportunist kicks in & they concoct kidnap story for $$$$, or kids were left alone nightly and a so sees the opportunity. As I said, any number of possibilities. But one thing I truly suspect is that they are not as truthful as they should be. Some part of the story is missing. Most people in the middle of a custody battle would immediately think it was the other parent. In this case bio-mom, either does not seem like it is a problem, or does not want the complication in her life. I thought I read somewhere that she has another baby, but I can't seem to find out if that is true. I also have been wondering where the younger brother, Jr has been. Is he staying in the tent with dad & mc?? I hope he is with his gm, she seems truly effected by these events, and would be watching over him very closely.

ALL this is just moo, and pure speculation. I hope that some loving person decided to take the children out of there, and just didn't have time to go back and get Jr before someone was coming back. I Pray she is still ok.

ETA - There is another baby, Chloe, was on biomoms myspace.

It appears that money is a problem with this family. I am thinking that maybe something, unintentionally happened to Haleigh and instead of reporting it the way it happened, they decided to report it as a kidnapping. We all know how it has been stated in the news that the A's have profited, or will profit, off Caylee's situation.

Nothing is beyond the realm of possibility. I think this is an interesting angle. Someone yesterday brought up a similar thought that this could all be a hoax for money and that Haleigh will miraculously appear soon. Then we have book deals, TV appearances, movie rights, etc for $$. What a terrible thing to have to even consider. But people have done much worse for money.

ITA about "something is missing" here. It amazes me that the lies, misleading statements, tall tales, wild stories are being told BY THE FAMILY! Their daughter is missing and no one seems willing to give straight answers. I am not sure if they are hiding something, protecting someone, it is all too strange. There has been something "off" about this whole story since day one and is really frustrating me. So many random strangers such as WS are willing to help and want to find Haleigh -- but it makes it nearly impossible when no one will step up and be honest.

and let's not forget that LE is not clearing any of the family members which I find a little disturbing.

Here is a thought...
When Ron had his press conference yesterday, Misty came out of the house across the street and got in the police car. Her dad was in the driveway in a wheelchair..
with me so far?
ok, Ron is camped directly across the street from her parents house. So, I was wondering if they were even home the night Haleigh went missing, could Misty have been there?
Have the police checked that house out?
It cant be too far, b/c Ron said he wants to stay close, but I dont know the area so this is a guess...
Maybe that is the house blacked out on the police repot, and maybe it was empty..
doesnt mean anything at this point, but ya never know
I put this on Misty thread, but think it belongs here instead

in all honesty, i think ron is sincere in his emotions and i dont blame him one bit if he "takes out" his child's abductor

It would be nearly impossible for Ron to go by the trailer to check on Misty and the kids during his work shift.

He works at PDR on Hwy 17 North. PDR makes huge steel beams used to build bridges, space shuttle launch assemblies, etc. Most employees are welders & general labor. I don't know of any who leave the site during their meal break because they only get 30 minutes. Most pack a lunch, and some get lunch from a mobile cafeteria.

A crow might be able to cover the distance from PDR to Satsuma and back in 30 minutes, but not a person in a vehicle.

Here is link to updated google map with PDR marked. [PDR is northern most pin on map.]

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...642,-81.634598&spn=0.362202,0.725098&t=h&z=11

I know that I originally asked that you limit the comments about the locals being dumb rednecks, but some of the msgs on here give the players in this drama WAY too much credit, IMO. They are not all that smart. JMO.

Theory 1--No unknown perp (does not exclude known perps like a family member):

If a perp stole a child from a trailer (you can hear footfalls in a trailer), turned on LIGHTS and propped open doors with a cinderblock (another noisy activity) he/she would likely be easily noticed. Why didn't he or she also blow a trumpet while they are at it too? Why would a perp grab only ONE child then take off the child's top and put it in the dirty laundry! Ain't gonna happen. This makes no sense to me.

An unknown perp will break in, in the dark, stealthily steal said child and spirit away (no lights, no cinderblock, no changing of clothes, no bs).

What happened?

My speculation is that Haleigh wet the bed and maybe had wet the bed before. Maybe Misty was p*ssed off that she was urinated upon as they all slept together. Perhaps Misty stripped down Haleigh of her peed clothes, took peed blanket/blankets off the bed, washed them, threw pink shirt in dirty laundry, and considered airing out the mattress (hence the cinderblock to prop open the back door which is such a girly manouever). What may have happened next is anyone's guess.

OR

Theory 2: Something to do with this TN cousin...

At this point it wouldnt surprise me if this whole thing ends with a theory that no one has come up with! Something or someone totally out of left field-never even considered by anyone here....just something to ponder.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme