Theories

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, with something as healthy as Naked Juice seems to be I seriously doubt they were consuming kool aid or gatorade. But is Apple Kiwi the only flavor, maybe there is a cherry apple or something like that.

The picture appears to look pea green....

From their website.

We know it looks intimidating, but don't judge a juice by its color. It actually tastes good. No really, we're serious. This apple and kiwi "Superfood" is your ally. It's got an arsenal of 10 green turbo-nutrients like broccoli & spinach and a whole stockpile of vitamins to make you feel new again. So, go for it. And let the pink and orange smoothie drinkers of the world cower at your juice prowess.

With the caffiene she could have presumably had some coffee at 4am we she and BC supposedly got up, I know I would have wanted coffee if I was awaken by a sick child at 4am. She then maybe had a small amount of juice for enegry, they could have mixed in her stomach forming a reddish liquid, who knows, but this being the case she had to be alive around 6:45.

Yeah, with something as healthy as Naked Juice seems to be I seriously doubt they were consuming kool aid or gatorade. But is Apple Kiwi the only flavor, maybe there is a cherry apple or something like that.
Actually, for a family of athletes, Gatoraide would not be an unusal choice in the pantry. It replaces lost electrolites but really isn't necessary unless one is going to do a sustained amount of exercise such as a long run or bike ride. I would not be surprised, given both the Coopers training regimens, if Gatoraide were in the fridge...if not for before but after exercising.

Does it appear to be what a child is up wanting 1st thing in the morning, ??:waitasec:

IIRC, when we discussed this before, many thought it was an energy drink for BC.

Does it appear to be what a child is up wanting 1st thing in the morning, ??:waitasec:

IIRC, when we discussed this before, many thought it was an energy drink for BC.
BC said it was for Bella and that is believable knowing now that it tastes ok. I can easily see the Coopers choosing this for their children's juice staple knowing how both were health concious.

With the caffiene she could have presumably had some coffee at 4am we she and BC supposedly got up, I know I would have wanted coffee if I was awaken by a sick child at 4am. She then maybe had a small amount of juice for enegry, they could have mixed in her stomach forming a reddish liquid, who knows, but this being the case she had to be alive around 6:45.
This is where the controversy begins with timing.

Det Daniels states BC told he and NC got up at 4am with Katie, but not stating Katie was sick. He then states after BC returned from the HT trips he took Katie to his office within the home. What occured for 2 hours?

BC affidavit states he got ready to get the girls up when he returned from getting milk and no mention he had gotten up at 4am.

As I said prior if he did attend to a sick child @ 4am this would have been the best opportunity to state it in his affidavit to show the court he is a caring and concerned father.

BC said it was for Bella and that is believable knowing now that it tastes ok. I can easily see the Coopers choosing this for their children's juice staple knowing how both were health concious.
I guess since this was discussed awhile back, and I knew nothing about this drink, I came away feeling most thought it was most likely a drink for BC. I do agree it could be for Bella.

I guess since this was discussed awhile back, and I knew nothing about this drink, I came away feeling most thought it was most likely a drink for BC. I do agree it could be for Bella.
Did we ever determine what size drink he bought? I think many of us thought it was a single serving leading us to believe it was for himself. But, IIRC, someone later pointed out it was a larger size with more than one serving, which would be more likely a family purchase.

IIRC, he stated she didn't even drink water and then said I don't know how she did it.

This is interesting. How would he have known that? He made 2 trips to the grocery store before her run. She could have had something while he was gone. He also stated that he did not see he right before she left and she could have had a drink as she was going out the door.

Of course this is on the premise that she was still alive at this point and did go on the run.

It will be interesting to see what the chemical analysis shows.

This is where the controversy begins with timing.

Det Daniels states BC told he and NC got up at 4am with Katie, but not stating Katie was sick. He then states after BC returned from the HT trips he took Katie to his office within the home. What occured for 2 hours?

BC affidavit states he got ready to get the girls up when he returned from getting milk and no mention he had gotten up at 4am.

As I said prior if he did attend to a sick child @ 4am this would have been the best opportunity to state it in his affidavit to show the court he is a caring and concerned father.
Let's assume Katie waking up at 4am is true. I believe Brad stated he was sleeping with the girls. He would maybe take her out of the bedroom so that she didn't wake up Bella. Nancy would then hear the commotion and awaken to see what was the matter. Maybe Katie was up a short while then fell back to sleep. By that time, Nancy is already up and decides she will get in a run since she has some time. As we know with her cancelled plans with Carey the day before, a 5:45 run is not out of the norm.

So now it is appraoching that time. She downs a cup of coffee to give her a pick-me-up since she's had little sleep since coming home at 12:30pm, and starts to dress for her run. The question in my mind is what happened after this point? Did they argue then...a continuance of the night before?

Would a glass or two of tea at the party before account for the caffeine content in her body?

This is interesting. How would he have known that? He made 2 trips to the grocery store before her run. She could have had something while he was gone. He also stated that he did not see he right before she left and she could have had a drink as she was going out the door.

Of course this is on the premise that she was still alive at this point and did go on the run.

It will be interesting to see what the chemical analysis shows.
I think Brad meant "as a rule" she didn't drink water. I don't think he meant she didn't drink that day. He may have been refering to her typical habit.

Let's assume Katie waking up at 4am is true. I believe Brad stated he was sleeping with the girls. He would maybe take her out of the bedroom so that she didn't wake up Bella. Nancy would then hear the commotion and awaken to see what was the matter. Maybe Katie was up a short while then fell back to sleep. By that time, Nancy is alread up and decides she will get in a run since she has some time. As we know with her cancelled plans with Carey the day before, a 5:45 run is not out of the norm.

So now it is appraoching that time. She downs a cup of coffee to give her a pick-me-up since she's had little sleep since coming home at 12:30pm and starts to dress for her run. The question in my mind is what happened after this point? Did they argue then...a continuance of the night before?

Again, mom's theory regarding a timeline, I think earlier in this thread, shows a more likely scenario (i.e., IIRC, killing shortly after she came home from the party).

Again, mom's theory regarding a timeline, I think earlier in this thread, shows a more likely scenario (i.e., IIRC, killing shortly after she came home from the party).
I guess I'm just trying to get in the caffeine. If it were shortly after the party, I think there would have been more stomach contents and/or alcohol.

Because of what she posted.

I'm assuming the red liquid is wine and she outlines alcohol absorption and what not.

To me, the caffeine in the system has to be explained prior to whatever was found in her stomach: red liquid.

If it is wine, it's most likely consummed from the party before, IMO, especially since a bit of an onion is with it.

Here's how I see it. She didn't feel well the day of the party. She ate a bit and had some tea or a soft drink. IIRC, there was some sort of tiff at the party between her and BC. He goes home. She then receives a phone call later from a friend, suggested by posters here to warn her about BC reaction to learning she is going to be absent the next morning during his planned tennis match. I can see her drinking a bit of wine to calm herself before going home to confront BC.

Some on here have tried it. (I believe SG) Maybe she can confirm the color for us.

I tried it, and it's really quite good. No added sugar, but still very sweet. Quite tasty. My daughter buys it as a coffeehouse treat for my 2 yo granddaughter, who loves it. (We sometimes meet at SBx, Bruegals, etc. to chat, rest while shopping, etc., and indulge in expensive caffeine, which is not appropriate for my little sweetie. And since Nana is paying (:::sigh:::), the little one gets an expensive treat, too. At least it's nutricious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member