Theory Thread - What happened at Pistorius' house on the night of Feb. 13, 2013?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM... Good question, Lux!

IDK the answer, but want to guess that it has something to do with it being VERY important to OP that JD and RS's girlfriend "Sam" hear it first from him. (He can be sure of having Carl and Aimee believe in and support him regardless of when and how they learn of the "incident." Also, part of the reason to call JD before Carl and Aimee, might have something to do with knowing it will take JD much longer to drive to his home than it will his siblings.)

JD is not only OP's best friend (they darn near got together daily), but also imo OP's most treasured business contact/mentor. Let's not forget that JD had advised and helped OP in the past to get out of "sticky" situations that would be damaging to his relationships with sponsors. e.g. the meeting with the Hawks JD set up for OP and (sp?)Batchlor. moo

JMO
At the time of the very first call to his friend i think OP was trying to solicit help to remove her body and come up with a cover story of how she just left on her own after a fight. Or devise some other plan. I think OP was of the mindset that he can make this all go away and it did not sink in yet to him that this is not one of the things that he can just make go away.

I think he quickly changed his plans to the intruder story as soon as he realized there were other people that were coming to his door that he did not plan on. When the first person saw him at top of stairs with Reeva, I am not sure if he wasnt still trying to remove her body at that time.

Thank goodness others came to his house or we may be dealing with a missing persons investigation instead of a murder case.

All JMO.

Sorry I've been on travelling, intermittently trying to keep up but have just seen this article, has it been posted already?

Ex-stylist Francios Louw describes the occasions where he saw Oscar Pistorius' bad temper

"He completely freaked out. He started screaming and swearing. He even kicked the garage door door so hard we got a fright. As soon as he got into the house we could even hear him screaming even louder and swearing constantly."

"...Oscar even threatened his family."

http://www.all4women.co.za/entertai...list-breaks-silence-on-frightening-bad-temper

This story sound's like Pistorius' modus operandi - get quickly angry and lash out physically and verbally. Especially by trying to kick doors.

I have always thought the bedroom door's significant damage - pellet holes, odd scraping and rips - and his obvious prevarications and illogic about how the damage occurred (I translated that telling testimony in an earlier post and it's similar to the balcony/fans/present level of contradiction) are key to how we can imagine a physical series of altercations with Steenkamp before he pulled the trigger...

So where’s Uncle Arnie to categorically DENY this outrageous claim in the strongest terms?! LOL

What, OP’s PR people won’t talk about it? LOL

Some might say Louw just wants his 15 minutes of fame - but if this was true he would have gone public six years ago. Besides, Louw’s a nobody compared to OP, then and now. Further, going public with something like that then would be kind of a downer for his business - just the associated nastiness of the whole incident - you want good PR to bring in business. The fact that Louw ENDED the contract with OP says volumes.

I believe Louw’s story (have no reason not to) - especially since he waited this long to come forward and most especially till AFTER the trial was over. Certainly gives more credence to his story, not less. He’s got nothing to gain here. If the story was false, Louw no doubt would have embellished it with even more drama and action, wouldn’t he?

Given OP’s temperamental, aggressive, confrontational history (Arnu Fourie incident, Taylor Cassidy-Memmory incident, Quinton van der Burgh/Mark Batchelor incident, VIP Room incident, etc.), Louw’s account seems absolutely bulls eye.

Hey, Uncle Arnie, how’s that press release coming? :lol:

bbm red

No, it had been Vicky Miles (I am sure :) .)

LOL, I wasn't too clear there was I. The bit in black I referred to was me asking if it was Vicky Miles who had posted support on Twitter. In my edit I queried
whether this was in fact Jenna Edkins. I think it was Jenna Edkins who supported him on Twitter but it was Vicky Miles with whom he had the dreadful arguments and who was mentioned in his autobiography. He crashed on the way to see her after one of them.

I found this:-

Jenna Edkins@JennaEdkins · 15 Feb 2013

I would just like to say , I have dated Oscar on off for 5 YEARS, NOT ONCE has he EVER lifted a finger to me , made me fear for my life..

Totally, JudgeJudi.

On another train of thought - there's a truism in sports journalism's which says don't idolise a young teen/twenty something guy just because they can kick a ball well or in this case, run fast.

It speaks to all the times where journalism creates a superstar by masking or ignoring the pressures and fault lines that often happen with an extreme level of adulation and entitlement or are inherent in that personality. Not only fans, but from the entire somewhat corrupting system. And I think Pistorius is yet another example where his personal problems were exacerbated and abetted by an unbelievable amount of sport expectation and fame.

This is not to excuse his IMO homicidal behaviour but I've had friends who achieved a much smaller amount of success/fame and have had issues - though it's usually self destructive and helped by AA or NA.

I think the significance of fatal dating violence research and the possible pathology or shield of fame is something the trial hardly addressed...unfortunately.

Absolutely true, K.T.

Not only did his family and friends help create the monster that is OP, so did a shallow, sports-and-winning-at-all-costs-idolizing society at large (surely there must be much more to life?).

"Heroes" are simply a massive reflection of us all (be very careful who we worship).

It's not just SA, it's a global plague - America is probably the world's worst - we've got dozens (hundreds? thousands?) of our own "Oscar Pistorius" "heroes" - from high school through college to pro sports ... too many regularly get away with nasty, aggressive, downright criminal, sociopathic sh#t that no sane, civilized society should ever tolerate.

Pistorius argues he made a mistake -- that he thought was trying to defend himself from an intruder. If Masipa accepts that as plausible, she will then have to decide if his mistake and his actions were reasonable.

If she says they were not, she'll find him guilty of a crime called culpable homicide. There is no minimum sentence for culpable homicide in South African law -- Judge Masipa will decide the punishment herself, taking South African precedent into account.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/08/08/world/africa/oscar-pistorius-murder-verdict-decision/

:thinking:[/QUOTE]

No, fox1, I don't think that's right. OP has been charged with murder, but, if Milady accepts his claim that he was acting in putative private defence, she won't find murder, but will move on to consider if his conduct was objectively unreasonable. If she finds it was, she'll make a finding of culpable homicide.

However, if she disbelieves his intruder story, she'll make a finding of murder. If she accepts his intruder story, but finds that he intended to kill the intruder, she may still find murder. It all depends on what she perceives to have been his intention. Because he fired four bullets, didn't give a warning and knew that the SA gun regulations didn't permit him to fire through the door, IMO, he will have grave difficulty establishing PPD.

That's what I thought until I saw the flow chart posted by Prime Suspect... I am easily confused to be fair :thinking:

LOL, I wasn't too clear there was I. The bit in black I referred to was me asking if it was Vicky Miles who had posted support on Twitter. In my edit I queried
whether this was in fact Jenna Edkins. I think it was Jenna Edkins who supported him on Twitter but it was Vicky Miles with whom he had the dreadful arguments and who was mentioned in his autobiography. He crashed on the way to see her after one of them.

I would just like to say , I have dated Oscar on off for 5 YEARS, NOT ONCE has he EVER lifted a finger to me , made me fear for my life..

.. well that's handy for him then, isn't it .. oooh, I'm tempted to think that he deliberately had just this one girl permanently 'on the go' and was always ok with her just so that he would always have one g/f who would be able to give him a good character reference when any of the others said anything bad about him .. he would always be able to use it against them that she never had any problem with him, and therefore it must be they who has the problem, not him.

That's what I thought until I saw the flow chart posted by Prime Suspect... I am easily confused to be fair :thinking:

To be fair, I think the distinction between culpable homicide and dolus eventualis is confusing - if not in theory, then definitely in practice.

For those with the appetite for it, here is an interesting link to a Swaziland Court of Appeal case, explaining the distinction. Briefly, there was a fight to the death between two sisters and because the survivor was found to be genuinely remorseful and not to have foreseen that her sister would die - she ran after her and stabbed her in the neck and back (!) - she was found guilty of CH, not murder eventualis.

http://www.swazilii.org/sz/judgment/supreme-court/1997/11

The question was put by Ms Nderi for the Crown:

“You have told this court that you have been to school and you know that a knife is a dangerous instrument.”

Accused - I know

The Crown: Did you realise then that you could injure your sister fatally , did you not?

Accused: I did not know that I would hurt her badly.

The Crown: But you did not care, did you?

Accused: I did care (and the rest of the statement becomes inaudible because she was speaking very softly).

The Crown: Yes, afterwards but I am saying you did not care when you used the knife, did you?

Accused: I did not think.”

The benefit of any reasonable doubt must, of course, ensue to the appellant. That she ought to have known as a reasonable person that the stabbing of the deceased might possibly lead her to her death, is undoubted and she should therefore, in my view, not have been found guilty of murder on the basis of dolus eventualis but of culpable homicide.

There is accordingly substituted for a verdict of murder with extenuating circumstances, a verdict of guilty of culpable homicide.

Yea, I would guess that JE may have been a catalyst for some of those arguments with VM, he seems to like to overlap his relationships. An insecure, control obsessed perfectionist, imo.

JMO
At the time of the very first call to his friend i think OP was trying to solicit help to remove her body and come up with a cover story of how she just left on her own after a fight. Or devise some other plan. I think OP was of the mindset that he can make this all go away and it did not sink in yet to him that this is not one of the things that he can just make go away.
I think he quickly changed his plans to the intruder story as soon as he realized there were other people that were coming to his door that he did not plan on. When the first person saw him at top of stairs with Reeva, I am not sure if he wasnt still trying to remove her body at that time.

Thank goodness others came to his house or we may be dealing with a missing persons investigation instead of a murder case.

All JMO.

BBM... Oh my goodness Hatfield... I fear we are "on different pages here" and yet at the same time "we're on the same page." lol

I think you're referring to Johan Stander who is the very first person OP called that awful morning. Btw, I totally agree with you that OP had hoped to get help from Stander and his daughter to cover up what he had done... I even devised a full plan of what OP wanted them to do. Sooo, we're on the same page there...

I wasn't referring to Stander, in my original post... I was referring to Justin Divaris and saying why I thought OP might have called Divaris before calling his brother Carl. My post would probably have been clearer had I spelled out Divaris's name... sorry.

I would just like to say , I have dated Oscar on off for 5 YEARS, NOT ONCE has he EVER lifted a finger to me , made me fear for my life

Hey... I hold the track record here for unclear posts... don't you dare try to horn-in on my territory. (:

BBM... Every time I see that tweet, it's strikes me as being a possible double-edged sword. Though I'm sure she means it as being supportive of OP and his family, it always leaves me wondering which steady girlfriend OP was cheating on during that five year period. (:

.. well that's handy for him then, isn't it .. oooh, I'm tempted to think that he deliberately had just this one girl permanently 'on the go' and was always ok with her just so that he would always have one g/f who would be able to give him a good character reference when any of the others said anything bad about him .. he would always be able to use it against them that she never had any problem with him, and therefore it must be they who has the problem, not him.

Every time I see that tweet, it's strikes me as being a possible double-edged sword. Though I'm sure she means it as being supportive of OP and his family, it always leaves me wondering which steady girlfriend OP was cheating on during that five year period. (:

"On and off for five years". Sounds like he's just kept her dangling for the occasional booty call when he was at a loose end.

Absolutely true, K.T.

Not only did his family and friends help create the monster that is OP, so did a shallow, sports-and-winning-at-all-costs-idolizing society at large (surely there must be much more to life?).

"Heroes" are simply a massive reflection of us all (be very careful who we worship).

It's not just SA, it's a global plague - America is probably the world's worst - we've got dozens (hundreds? thousands?) of our own "Oscar Pistorius" "heroes" - from high school through college to pro sports ... too many regularly get away with nasty, aggressive, downright criminal, sociopathic sh#t that no sane, civilized society should ever tolerate.

We're a bit different in Oz. We have a long history of "underdog" culture and profound respect for humility. Sure, the younger generation venerate their heroes and celebrities, but we also have what's called "the tall poppy syndrome".

"(Australian) Citizens know that some among them will have more power and money than others... But according to the unspoken national ethos, no Australian is permitted to assume that he or she is better than any other Australian. How is this enforced? By the prompt corrective of levelling derision. It has a name—The "Tall Poppy Syndrome". The tallest flowers in the field will be cut down to the same size as all the others. This is sometimes misunderstood...It isn't success that offends Australians. It's the affront committed by anyone who starts to put on superior airs."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tall_poppy_syndrome

Celebrities and sportsmen have to be very careful here when dealing with the media. At the slightest hint of putting on airs and graces or having a sense of entitlement or superiority in public, they'll be torn to shreds.

The fans, again

I apologize for reposting the first two paragraphs. It always seems like blowing your own trumpet. However I really want to have these 3 things on one post for reasons that will become apparent.

Many threads ago I posted re an experiment I carried out at home with a pedestal fan placed in the middle of sliding doors with the curtains draped on and around it in order to exclude outside light. In Oz the sun is very bright and I use blockout curtains too but for daytime use rather than night-time. I proved that what he said was impossible because the weight of the curtains and linings is too heavy for them to stay draped on top of the fan. You have to lift them up to have any chance of them staying on the fan but the weight kept pulling them off. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't get those curtains to stay there. In addition, as soon as you lift them up, the light comes in underneath them. So that was a big, big lie.

Now I’ve just discovered another lie. Why is it that the simple little things get overlooked? I asked my husband if we had anything in the house with a blue LED light and he reminded me that the little amplifier under my desk had one. It’s for the speakers that sit on my desk. Soooo, I dragged a bed in front of the blue LED light, turned off the PC monitor, covered the modem, turned off the ceiling light, and voila, I could see exactly what OP saw that night. Very interesting. Yes, it does cast light, but a whole lot more than a dim light to show a silhouette. In fact, it cast enough light to more than illuminate the width of a double bed. Not only that, but the light travelled more than 10 feet forward!!! Not only that, I then got a chair and placed it approximately 10 feet away from but directly in front of the LED light, sat on the chair, and if you face it with your eyes closed, you can’t see it at all. Now if OP was lying down in bed, on his back with his eyes closed, his eyes would be looking towards the ceiling. If he was lying on his side facing Reeva, his eyes would be looking towards the middle of the bed. There is no way that light could have distracted him at all. At all. He had to have seen her. There’s no way in the world he couldn’t. So this isn’t just a case of tailoring, it’s one of the biggest lies he’s told. OMG, I can hardly believe how big that lie is.

ETA: So if OP got out of bed, walked down and around the foot of the bed, at all times he would have seen Reeva irrespective of which side she got out of bed.

But then this:

10 April, Session 3 at 48:40

For the second time Nel shows OP a photo of the bedroom with the large fan in front of the doors and the duvet on the floor.

N: You tell the Court where you put the fan.
OP: The tripod fan was facing the bed, not facing the passage. As it was warm, I placed it facing us on the bed, So it was, it was in a fixed position, it wasn’t in a swiveling position, and the fan was further to – if you look at this photo, pretty much where the duvet is, facing the bed. The smaller fan was to the right of it also facing the bed My Lady.
N: … Are you telling me that the larger fan was where the duvet is now? Can you point on the screen because we’ll be able to identify that position. Just hold it there. Just hold it there. Just hold it there. There.
OP: That’s correct.
N: So you put the fan all the way there, am I right? You brought it in and put it there?
OP: My Lady, what this photo, what this photo shows is the left door being open and the curtain of the right door being in line with where the right door would have been closed. I opened both doors. They slide independently. They lock together. When I went out onto the balcony I pulled both doors open. When the balcony – when the fan was on the balcony, it was between the two doors. It wasn’t that I opened one door and then put the fan there. The doors were open and the fan was in the middle. So the fan was – where the curtains are drawn all the way closed now, the fan was in that place when I brought it in. When I brought it in I placed it – it was literally the fact of picking up the small fan and placing it on the floor with just enough space so that I could bring the bigger fan in and place it on the floor as well. I then TURNED BACK and closed the doors. The whole time my back – where I was – where I placed the fan, my back was facing the bed.

So (1) he went out onto the balcony and later said if anyone saw him on the balcony they’d be lying. (2) He obviously didn’t walk up to the fans and walk backwards into the room to avoid seeing Reeva. HE WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SEE HER AS HE HAD WALKED INTO THE ROOM FROM OUTSIDE AND THEN “TURNED BACK AND CLOSED THE DOORS”.

Masipa won’t be aware of the two tests with the curtains and the LED light. With thousands of pages of testimony that I very much doubt she’ll wade through, she’ll probably miss reading the last bolded comment. The above is not hearsay or speculation but irrefutable proof that he must have seen her. Irrespective of what verdict she arrives at OP IS GUILTY OF PREMEDITATED MURDER AND NOTHING WILL CHANGE MY MIND.

A wee bit OT, but was wondering if anyone knows where RS slept on Feb.8th and 9th/13? I know the DT has put it out there(implied) that the dv pic she posted with the caption "I woke up in a happy safe home this morning. Not everyone did." showed how great RS and OP's relationship was but I don't recall any proof that she slept at his house the night before she posted that.

RSdvpicfeb9.jpg

From reviewing her last tweets/retweets and instagrams it appears she didn't have any power on Feb.11th(wish we could talk to the Myers for confirmation of so much), which from what we've heard during the heat wave they were experiencing, could not have been very pleasant and would surely be a good reason to want to stay at OP's, even without air conditioning.

As for the show she was worried about OP freaking out over, she had retweeted this preview promo on Feb13th...."Tune into @TheLinkTVShow right now 4 a sneak peek of "Tropika Islands of Treasure" @reevasteenkamp", did anyone actually see it and did it show her "flirting" with anyone?

I would accept that if OP had shown some remorse, even apologised for killing Reeva and had taken responsibility. If his tears seemed genuine to me, if I believed that his puking and wretching were remorse that he had done this to the girl he loved and he was sorry for it... if and only then I would probably say, ok, I believe that he didn't intend to kill her, he shouldn't be convicted of murdering her. However, there is nothing that has convinced me yet that he didn't fully intend to shoot and kill someone... if it wasn't Reeva then it must have been this "perceived intruder" in which case in my mind that is still murder.

I agree with you, fox1lady. I was thinking that he could have told the same lie about an intruder but if he had been extremely, sincerely remorseful, IMO we would all feel much more empathy for him and his situation. Instead of the remorse, he is indignant, even angry, at having been charged. I just do not think he is capable of being truly sorry for what he, himself, did to another family, to his own family, and to himself.

'He and Vicky Miles, his most long-term girlfriend, had a “terrible argument that proved fatal to the relationship”, Mr Pistorius said in his autobiography Blade Runner.'

BBM- erm

This is an old newspaper article but apropos Oscar always having had a problem with his temper. (Those docs at Weskippies need their heads examined! :gaah:)

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...578627685?nk=268c1567d72f747f29344406c9a96684

"In his autobiography Pistorius spoke at length of the “fiery relationship” he had with Ms Miles. Rows were regular and “nasty”, though there was no mention of physical violence."

Hardly likely he would mention violence is it!

I think we all have heard of Ms Miles, his early girlfriend? Is she is the one who seems to support OP on twitter? (I don’t do Twitter LOL). Has anyone got his autobiography? If so, what (in a few words) else does he say about the relationship. She is the one he drove down to see after a huge argument and crashed on the way.

EDIT I think this may be Jenna Edkins not Vicky Miles

BBM... Good question, Lux!

IDK the answer, but want to guess that it has something to do with it being VERY important to OP that JD and RS's girlfriend "Sam" hear it first from him. (He can be sure of having Carl and Aimee believe in and support him regardless of when and how they learn of the "incident." Also, part of the reason to call JD before Carl and Aimee, might have something to do with knowing it will take JD much longer to drive to his home than it will his siblings.)

JD is not only OP's best friend (they darn near got together daily), but also imo OP's most treasured business contact/mentor. Let's not forget that JD had advised and helped OP in the past to get out of "sticky" situations that would be damaging to his relationships with sponsors. e.g. the meeting with the Hawks JD set up for OP and (sp?)Batchlor. moo

BBM1: I am pretty sure they are not friends any more, based on some earlier discussion in this thread.

BBM2: Also, lets not forget that JD loaned OP a McLaren to drive, so I'm sure OP wanted to maintain that friendship. (BTW, OP claimed this was his own car.)

"He was in fact driving a demo model McLaren MP4-12C from the dealership of his friend Justin Divaris when he boasted in the interview on January 14 2013: 'I drive a McLaren —a gift I got for myself for this Christmas and the next one.'"

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...used-deceit-repeatedly-lied-article-1.1755052

To be fair, I think the distinction between culpable homicide and dolus eventualis is confusing - if not in theory, then definitely in practice.

For those with the appetite for it, here is an interesting link to a Swaziland Court of Appeal case, explaining the distinction. Briefly, there was a fight to the death between two sisters and because the survivor was found to be genuinely remorseful and not to have foreseen that her sister would die - she ran after her and stabbed her in the neck and back (!) - she was found guilty of CH, not murder eventualis.

http://www.swazilii.org/sz/judgment/supreme-court/1997/11

The question was put by Ms Nderi for the Crown:

“You have told this court that you have been to school and you know that a knife is a dangerous instrument.”

Accused - I know

The Crown: Did you realise then that you could injure your sister fatally , did you not?

Accused: I did not know that I would hurt her badly.

The Crown: But you did not care, did you?

Accused: I did care (and the rest of the statement becomes inaudible because she was speaking very softly).

The Crown: Yes, afterwards but I am saying you did not care when you used the knife, did you?

Accused: I did not think.”

The benefit of any reasonable doubt must, of course, ensue to the appellant. That she ought to have known as a reasonable person that the stabbing of the deceased might possibly lead her to her death, is undoubted and she should therefore, in my view, not have been found guilty of murder on the basis of dolus eventualis but of culpable homicide.

There is accordingly substituted for a verdict of murder with extenuating circumstances, a verdict of guilty of culpable homicide.

To me this is quite different from the present case. Firstly, a knife is not a gun and gunshot wounds are far more likely to kill, and he was using hollow point bullets designed to cause maximum damage. Secondly, whoever was in OP's toilet, they were in a very small room with the door closed. Even if the bullets didn't hit her directly, there was every chance they'd ricochet, and that was the reason OP gave for not firing a warning shot into the bathroom ... it might ricochet and hit him. Thirdly, he fired 4 shots, not one single stab with a knife. Fourthly, according to Prof Saayman, he would have been very surprised if she didn't scream after she was shot in the hip, the first shot. Fifthly, he'd been trained in the use of firearms and knew that it was unlawful to shoot unless he was under imminent attack and he had to "know your target". I rest my case.

So where’s Uncle Arnie to categorically DENY this outrageous claim in the strongest terms?! LOL

What, OP’s PR people won’t talk about it? LOL

Some might say Louw just wants his 15 minutes of fame - but if this was true he would have gone public six years ago. Besides, Louw’s a nobody compared to OP, then and now. Further, going public with something like that then would be kind of a downer for his business - just the associated nastiness of the whole incident - you want good PR to bring in business. The fact that Louw ENDED the contract with OP says volumes.

I believe Louw’s story (have no reason not to) - especially since he waited this long to come forward and most especially till AFTER the trial was over. Certainly gives more credence to his story, not less. He’s got nothing to gain here. If the story was false, Louw no doubt would have embellished it with even more drama and action, wouldn’t he?

Given OP’s temperamental, aggressive, confrontational history (Arnu Fourie incident, Taylor Cassidy-Memmory incident, Quinton van der Burgh/Mark Batchelor incident, VIP Room incident, etc.), Louw’s account seems absolutely bulls eye.

Hey, Uncle Arnie, how’s that press release coming? :lol:

BBM: LOL, I wonder if they are cutting costs and Annelise Burgess is no longer on the case?

A wee bit OT, but was wondering if anyone knows where RS slept on Feb.8th and 9th/13? I know the DT has put it out there(implied) that the dv pic she posted with the caption "I woke up in a happy safe home this morning. Not everyone did." showed how great RS and OP's relationship was but I don't recall any proof that she slept at his house the night before she posted that.

She stayed the night of the
View attachment 57556

From reviewing her last tweets/retweets and instagrams it appears she didn't have any power on Feb.11th(wish we could talk to the Myers for confirmation of so much), which from what we've heard during the heat wave they were experiencing, could not have been very pleasant and would surely be a good reason to want to stay at OP's, even without air conditioning.

As for the show she was worried about OP freaking out over, she had retweeted this preview promo on Feb13th...."Tune into @TheLinkTVShow right now 4 a sneak peek of "Tropika Islands of Treasure" @reevasteenkamp", did anyone actually see it and did it show her "flirting" with anyone?

She stayed with OP on the night of the 12th Feb and I assumed she stayed with the Myers before that. The shots of her kissing a guy on the show were apparently cut but I think the show went out minus these. Myers was expecting to be called at the trial with respect to Reeva's fear of OP's reaction if he saw the kisses. I think I read RS was going to warn him what the program contained. Perhaps that was what the argument was about. I would have thought Nel could have made good use of this evidence. I wonder why he did not use it.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...in-terror-over-TV-snog-before-being-shot-dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop