'They Haven't Even Found Caylee's Clothes,' Anthony Says

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda OT but have the A's had ANY communication with KC since her last arrest? Have they visited her? Talked to her on the phone? I find this so odd.

I haven't heard anything about the A's having any contact with KC. I think if they visited the jail, we would have heard. I don't know if we would hear about the phone calls. CA is explaining this away by saying that KC wants all the attention to be on Caylee and if they visited the jail it would be a media circus. Meanwhile, the A's are continuing to stick their faces in front of any camera that will have them. I also find this extremely strange - I'm wondering if KC will not see them.

I'm wondering if this could in any way show "pre meditation". I mean I understand that after someone kills someone else they could think of the "best" way to get rid of the body. But something like this just seems like it would really take some research or planning...
I think it is definitely part of how they determined it was premeditated along with searches on the computer and other things presented to the GJ for the Murder One and Manslaughter With AC charges.

I haven't heard anything about the A's having any contact with KC. I think if they visited the jail, we would have heard. I don't know if we would hear about the phone calls. CA is explaining this away by saying that KC wants all the attention to be on Caylee and if they visited the jail it would be a media circus. Meanwhile, the A's are continuing to stick their faces in front of any camera that will have them. I also find this extremely strange - I'm wondering if KC will not see them.
I asked last night and was referred to a comment by Cindy they were writing letters.

I would agree with you, except....that will mean we will be hearing about "Live Caylee" searches, seeing the A's parade around on TV, and watching them making money off of Caylee for the next god only knows how many more years!! :furious:

I agree but you know what... I think even WITH Caylee found, we'd hear about 'make-believe kidnapper' sightings..... and tips that can solve the case & prove Casey's innocence..... and yapping about setting up foundations in Caylee's memory to help OTHER families whose daughters misplace their grandchildren & then completely forget to mention it.

They'll be bitching about how the REAL Zenaida sued their poor daughter when she already had so many other things to worry about.

There will STILL be book deals & tv movies (either about a baby who is still missing or was killed by the kidnappers) & outrage by the public at the very thought they still won't go away.

Screw it.... I still say Caylee is better off NOT FOUND. The money spent looking for Caylee is better off looking for a child whose parents would sell their souls to have their child back home.

Here is food for thought! If no one already knows what KC purchased on CA's JCP card, where the suspicion has been a piece of luggage for the body, What if she bought her a pretty little dress and a locket for her final send off? H-H-mmmm!

Remember she did buy one thing for Kaylee on any of the other receipts. The missing receipt is still in the air...

If nothing was missing of Caylee's then she would have had to have been stark naked the last time she left the house with Casey. At least one outfit HAS to be missing, and apparently, Casey removed THAT outfit from Caylee's dead body and disposed of that in a different location from her body. Oh my GOD! I am completely at a loss for words on this one...UNREAL!:furious:

Or did KC wash it at Ricardo's and then take it back home and put it in Caylee's drawer?

Salem

"A lead investigator confirms that during one of those trips, Anthony blurted out "They haven't even found the clothes she was wearing" about those searching for Caylee."

She feels nothing but contempt for those who are searching for her murdered baby. I bet she had a little smirk on her face when she said that, she is one of the most vial evil witches I've ever seen.

I wouldn't put it past her to distribute Caylee's clothes throughout florida, thinking if anythings found it would point far away from her. After reading this statement I do believe that something of Caylee's, if not Caylee is findable...her contempt for those searching makes me think that she CAN"T believe (shaking head) that they haven't found anything. She may have even planted something, why it's being missed with all this searching means to me anyway that this particular area has never been searched.

The bolded statement makes me think the clothes were left in a place where Casey expected LE (or TES) to look.

The clothes must be somewhere obvious. Which happens. Lots of times bodies are found close to or even in areas that were previously searched.

The statement also makes me think the clothes George described Caylee wearing on June 16 are the ones Casey disposed of.

IMO

Sorry- She did not buy one thing for Kaylee on the other receipts.

Holy Moly, so this would mean that the clothes and Caylee were in two different locations! I know I am stating the obvious, but this is kind of an important fact to me. I wonder why anyone would have put her clothes in one location and Caylee in another.

To confuse. I think she is saying that they ca't find the clothes, let alone the body.

there was laundry soap in the car wasn't there? maybe she kept the clothes, washed them and they are now among all her other clothes at Cindy's. that would explain why Cindy says nothing is missing.

To confuse. I think she is saying that they ca't find the clothes, let alone the body.

Yes, like she's proud of the fact that as hard as they've looked for Caylee, they haven't even so much as found her clothes yet. She probably tells herself every day (with that smirk on her face) just how cunning and intelligent she is to have outsmarted LE like she has. :furious:

Yes, thank you. I hadn't heard about the letters either. I find it very odd that they haven't visited or talked to her. Makes my hinky meter go off (more than it already does with everything in this case).

"Everything's been a game to her. That statement they haven't even found the clothes yet leads us to believe the clothing were somewhere but not in proximity of the body," Padilla said. http://www.wesh.com/news/18009037/detail.html

:tsktsk: :cursing: :tsktsk:
It also means Casey undressed Caylee's dead body before disposing of the body. Makes it more likely that it was put in gator habitat.

If that happened, the clothes would not be in proximity to the body.

'Course, it also indicates Casey knows for a fact that Caylee is dead.

Either dressed or undressed my question is--
Do gators eat decomposing human bodies?

A while back, a guy from Florida had said that alligators only eat their own "fresh kill".
If that is true then throwing a decomposing body into Econ Lake would not feed it to the
gators at all!

I'm very interested to know if this is true, of course Casey may not have known if it is true.

Yes, thank you. I hadn't heard about the letters either. I find it very odd that they haven't visited or talked to her. Makes my hinky meter go off (more than it already does with everything in this case).

I heard about the letters a while back and at the time it was either mentioned or speculated (not sure which) that JB was being used as the go-between, carrying the letters back and forth. I remember it was said that that's a huge no-no.

The bolded statement makes me think the clothes were left in a place where Casey expected LE (or TES) to look.

The clothes must be somewhere obvious. Which happens. Lots of times bodies are found close to or even in areas that were previously searched.

The statement also makes me think the clothes George described Caylee wearing on June 16 are the ones Casey disposed of.

IMO

It seems to me that she expected these clothes to be found, where could they be? It must be somewhere near that sawgrass place, because if that was her story of where caylee was last seen by her she would have wanted something of caylee's to be found there to solidify her (idiotic) story.

Hmmmm

The only other thing I can think of (in Caseys twisted language) is she actually meant "they havent even found the clothes she was wearing which means she may be alive" like she was giving them something to go on that even Casey (pretends) her daughter is alive and she had nothing to do with it. Does anyone get what I mean? If you turn it around, she actually could be talking about the possibility Caylee is alive even if she knows she isnt. I couldnt read the article (my internet HATES the Wesh site and kicks me off every freaking time!) but this is my take on it too, OR an excuse she will say of what she actually meant.

I get it...."in a backward kind of way"...:rolleyes:

You know how much these people lie right? So Cindy SAYING that nothing of Caylee's is missing does not count for a hill of beans toward the REALITY of what is true. In all probability, as is usually the case with a child of that age still in diapers, an outfit or two is generally tucked away in the diaper bag along with the diapers, in the event of a leak or an accident of some kind. SO maybe it is THESE clothes that Casey was referring to when she made that statement. Maybe she gathered up all the clothes she had of Caylee's IN the car and disposed of THOSE in another location from the body, and maybe, hopefully, she did not strip down her dead daughter and throw her in a dumpster or to the alligators stark naked...:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela