Things that make you wonder

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In one of the taped jailhouse visits with Casey and her parents, Cindy questions Casey about what she wants Cindy to say on television to Zanny.
Casey said to tell her we forgive her and all they want is Caylee back.
However, we never hear Cindy give that message to Zanny the Nanny during any of her interviews.
This causes me to wonder why ask Casey that question if Cindy goes on to ignore or not repeat what Casey suggested?
Could it be that question was asked only as a ploy for Casey to continue her ruse about the kidnapping done by the Nanny. That exchange between mom and daughter was staged for it to appear on video so that it looked as though that was what really happened. Why else would they be talking about it if it didn't happen?
I"m going hmmmm over that.

Casey has forgiven herself . . .

I just read this. Usually I feel as if people are stretching too far and/or giving Casey too much credit. Not this time. These were her neighbors, most likely she knew there names. She might even have come up with several stories during the 31 days and this one seemed the best. When you look at the elaborate lengths she went to in order to fake her employment, this doesn't seem far fetched at all. I'm inclined to believe that this is where Zenaida Gonzalez came from. I can't believe how simple it really is. I am blown away.

Basically, this is pretty creepy, and I'm not sure why it hasn't been more publicized, since everything about this case gets alot of attention. If you follow the steps below it brings you to a very eerie realization:

1) Pull up google maps on your google browser
2) Caylee's body was found basically on the property line between 2 backyards. The addresses for these properties are:
- 4701 Hopespeing Dr., Orlando FL
- 4709 Hopespring Dr., Orlando FL
3) If you google map both these addresses you'll get a better picture of where they are located. Also, if you google map the Anthony's address (4937 Hopespring Dr.) you will see the big picture of the layout.
4) Next go to whitepages.com and do a reverse look-up using the addresses above the two properties.
5) Notice the names for the 2 properties. The first name of one is Zenaida, and the last name of the other is Gonzales (spelled with a "s")

I would love to know what others think about this, as it really shook me when I first did this and I couldn't believe how blatant it was. I think this was my biggest Hmmmm moment so far..

Sara

On an interview with Greta, at the A's house ing the living room, GVS asked about KC telling GA "She's close"- CA stated she felt that could be taken several ways-
1) Meaning- In central Florida
2) Meaning- in the neighborhood- But, I don't think she meant that
3) Meaning- She's close to coming home

Why was CA so sure and so determined to discredit -In the neighborhood
How could she know to discredit any meaning?
This interview was published August 5th, 2008.

Not to sound snarky but link please for the tow truck.

This is the truck that was in the back yard photographed by our own WS'er Marello the day after we found the house here on WS.

As you can see it's not a tow truck and it did not say Zanny on it.

House035.jpg
Honestly, I myself did not see it. I read it on a website I think it was SM, I will try and look it up if its okay to post links I'll post it.

Basically, this is pretty creepy, and I'm not sure why it hasn't been more publicized, since everything about this case gets alot of attention. If you follow the steps below it brings you to a very eerie realization:

1) Pull up google maps on your google browser
2) Caylee's body was found basically on the property line between 2 backyards. The addresses for these properties are:
- 4701 Hopespeing Dr., Orlando FL
- 4709 Hopespring Dr., Orlando FL
3) If you google map both these addresses you'll get a better picture of where they are located. Also, if you google map the Anthony's address (4937 Hopespring Dr.) you will see the big picture of the layout.
4) Next go to whitepages.com and do a reverse look-up using the addresses above the two properties.
5) Notice the names for the 2 properties. The first name of one is Zenaida, and the last name of the other is Gonzales (spelled with a "s")

I would love to know what others think about this, as it really shook me when I first did this and I couldn't believe how blatant it was. I think this was my biggest Hmmmm moment so far..

Sara

Hi..we have a whole thread or 3 on this. :)
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77867&highlight=neighbors

I need to find the link, but GA saying to KC that "things will come out". What kind of things, I know some people thought incest, something to do with the real father, KC's real job, but it has always been unsettling to me.

Could be the lying and stealing from friends. Could also be the pics that were deleted. Was this before or after George was told about the "bad pics?"

The ring always caught my attention as well and I agree with CW, CA was trying to establish who JH was.

I've also always wondered WHO was being watched when GA said on interviews that "they" were being watched.

He also stated several times that they were so "close" to finding the kidnappers.

I have to wonder if CA wasn't trying to come to grips with KC's stealing and trying to figure out how long it was going on. If there was no Jeff...where did KC get the ring? A "Tiffany" ring would not be cheap so where did she get the money for it if someone didn't give it to her?

Okay, I need to learn how to quote more than one message in a post and I'll read up on it. So for now, my apologies for the back-to-back posts.

I doubt that KC confessed to Lee; however, if he and KC were that close then LA should be able to look at KC and know she is lying. Otherwise, they aren't that close IMO.

I do think CA and KC are that close and in the jailhouse visits when KC becomes angry and doesn't want to talk about Caylee, you can almost see the disappointment and realization in CA's eyes and actions. She knows her daughter has been lying. Now whether she just can't come to terms with it, whether she's in denial, whether she will stand by KC no matter what, that is only known to CA, but I would bet money that she knew after those visits the horrible truth about her daughter.

Sue
I think you're right about CA knowing that KC is lying, because in one of the interviews with Greta from FOX, when asked about KC's lying to LE she says to Greta "Lying is not a criminal offense, and lying doesn't mean you're a murderer."

In an interview with GVS on Fox News, CA was asked who Caylee's father was. CA told Greta that her father was a friend of KC's who had moved away and started a new family, and who was not a part of Caylee's life, and that is how he and KC wanted it. She also said that he had been killed. I'm wondering if that part (about him being killed was made up), and am wondering if Caylee's dad is the marine that was married that KC was friends with?

Actually, they had no business 'tracking her down". To put it bluntly. That is called stalking.

The most Cindy could have done, was file charges for the stolen money.

If they were afraid for Caylee, they would have to call Children services and reported WHY they think Caylee is in immediate danger. It would have to be provable. "Because she will not let me see my grand-daughter" would be considered 'filing a false report'. And can get you in trouble. It would also make it where if the child was taken, you wouldn't get the child.

It's easy to say what she should do, knowing that the child is dead. But This type of stuff happens every day, and the child isn't dead. Grand parents are not the boss, they are not in control. It's the parents who have that control. Just because the parent lives in the home with the grand-parent, the legal rules do not change. Casey was still the parent and could leave with her child at any time. Cindy could not legally stop her. Or force her to let her see that g-baby. AT the most, she could go to court for grandparent visitation rights.

I agree...KC was 22 years old and the child's mother. Also, there was apparently a big blowup just before Caylee disappeared so CA probably thought KC was punishing her by keeping Caylee away from her.

I haven't heard this brought up yet, and if so, I missed it, but most of the pictures of Caylee that I've seen are of her dressed up, posed for the camera, wearing sunglasses. Many of the pictures of her are wearing a hat, or wearing multiple sunglasses in different pictures, sunglasses that match her outfits, making faces. I have to admit Caylee was very photogenic, and seemed to love posing for pictures. She had the biggest brown eyes and appeared to love the camera. But I know my grandchildren hardly sit still long enough to snap a decent picture of them unless they're at the photographer's studio and forced to sit still for a brief time. There seems to be no fun pictures of everyone in the pool, or Caylee playing in her beloved doll house, or just a little girl being a little girl. Just thinking............:confused:

Oh, I believe those photos exist. I also believe that they will not be seen in public until someone coughs up the right amount of money for them......jmo

Here's something that makes me wonder.....and some of you will not like it:

Caylee's bio dad...Until I see DNA evidence excluding George as the bio-father, I will continue to think that he is, in fact, Caylee's father.

Pleaes allow me to explain:

I moved to FL recently from PA. In 2005 there was a case in PA where the child's father was also the child's mother's father. In other words, the man had a child with his daughter. Now ,if that were the case here, it would certainly explain a great many things about their behavior, wouldn t it not?

That title, Tot Mom, just irritates the living daylights out of me. I think they should change it to 'Baby Killer' myself.
Lanie

I have to admit when I first came here I thought KC stood for Killer Casey...It didn't dawn on me for weeks that KC sounds like Casey. Even now when I read posts I read Killer Casey not KC.:rolleyes:

Here's something that makes me wonder.....and some of you will not like it:

Caylee's bio dad...Until I see DNA evidence excluding George as the bio-father, I will continue to think that he is, in fact, Caylee's father.

Pleaes allow me to explain:

I moved to FL recently from PA. In 2005 there was a case in PA where the child's father was also the child's mother's father. In other words, the man had a child with his daughter. Now ,if that were the case here, it would certainly explain a great many things about their behavior, wouldn t it not?

After hearing GA's interview with FBI, I think it would suffice to say that he spoke as if he genuinely believed at the time that JG was the father of Caylee.

GA does not strike me as how you are suggesting...sorry, just didn't get that kind of vibe from him.

Here's what bugs me...When KC went into her big ol' song and dance to LE at Universal about the "other" phone & the sim card (blah blah blah) well, just because the phone itself was "missing" there would still be billing records, right? And phone calls made & received, right? I mean if I lost my phone in the ocean I'm still gonna get a bill for last month - with phone numbers & times on it. Surely LE checked into that to get ZFG's "other" number(s)! My mind just boggles when I wonder JUST HOW STUPID IS KC????!!!

I get this same vibe from this family. Lee told Casey at some point early on to look what she was doing to their mother. George and Lee both bring Cindy up in their interviews with LE. Cindy also comes across as one of those people who is able to take any situation and make it all about herself, and she has probably been hammering it into her family for years. I think if it weren't for Cindy, George and Lee would not be playing the 'Casey is innocent' game, and I don't think either one of them really believe it, anyway.
Lanie

I could not agree with you more!! If CA wasn't the controlling larger-than-life wife & mother - this would be a very different situation.:twocents:

I also wondered why in that first jailhouse video, KC tells her parents not to trust JG and that she questions what he's capable of. So since she's still blaming ZFG at this point, according to her, JG is in cahoots with ZFG and the both of them planned and carried out a big kidnapping scheme? Also, why did she have so much hostility towards him at that point? Supposedly everytime they saw/talked to each other in that June/July period it was always pleasant. If things weren't left on a bad note between them why would she want to point a finger at him? If she was gonna try to blame someone else why not someone like Ricardo who she had been fighting with?

Here's what bugs me...When KC went into her big ol' song and dance to LE at Universal about the "other" phone & the sim card (blah blah blah) well, just because the phone itself was "missing" there would still be billing records, right? And phone calls made & received, right? I mean if I lost my phone in the ocean I'm still gonna get a bill for last month - with phone numbers & times on it. Surely LE checked into that to get ZFG's "other" number(s)! My mind just boggles when I wonder JUST HOW STUPID IS KC????!!!

it is riduculous

she is so stupid, thats what makes her so dangerous :D

I also wondered why in that first jailhouse video, KC tells her parents not to trust JG and that she questions what he's capable of. So since she's still blaming ZFG at this point, according to her, JG is in cahoots with ZFG and the both of them planned and carried out a big kidnapping scheme? Also, why did she have so much hostility towards him at that point? Supposedly everytime they saw/talked to each other in that June/July period it was always pleasant. If things weren't left on a bad note between them why would she want to point a finger at him? If she was gonna try to blame someone else why not someone like Ricardo who she had been fighting with?

KC was in protect KC mode so, either CA signalled her in the way she asks leading questions that prompt KC into a response or, KC felt he was fair game -- blame anyone else other than KC so she can come home and move on.

Why did Cindy and George search their back yard after they found out Caylee was missing? What were they looking for, and why, in light of their rigourous defense of Casey, did they tell LE it even occured to them to search?

That was an "aha moment" for me. If you didn't think a family member
had harmed your gr.child you wouldn't immediately go to the back yard
and look under the playhouse. If her story of the nanny taking Caylee
were believed you probably wouldn't even look in the pool either.

I still think if Cindy had it to do over she would never have called LE.
Just conspired with the other family members to make up a believeable
story to explain why Casey/Caylee were no longer around. JMHO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme