This thread is for posters that believe Calee is still alive #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caylee Fund Open Again to Donors

Hopefully this fund will assist in keeping the PI's employed in tracking down all sightings.

As to Zanny.

RG says Casey mentioned her in '06.
JG says Casey mentioned her in Nov. '07.
Zanny is mentioned in IM's between Casey and fired cop Tony R.
Cindy says to George on the 911 call: "Zanny took her a month ago" If Cindy had never heard of her, wouldn't she say "someone called Zanny took her a month ago"?

So I think a Zanny exists. Speculation that Casey used the trunk of her car or Xanax to babysit Caylee is just that-speculation.

Not that it means anything, but I once had a babysitter for almost a year that none of my friends ever met. Neither did my mother. The lady had a licensed day care in her home and I never had reason to send anyone else to pick up my son nor did she have any reason to venture out to meet anyone I knew. I also never took photos of her.

Caylee Fund Open Again to Donors

Hopefully this fund will assist in keeping the PI's employed in tracking down all sightings.

As to Zanny.

RG says Casey mentioned her in '06.
JG says Casey mentioned her in Nov. '07.
Zanny is mentioned in IM's between Casey and fired cop Tony R.
Cindy says to George on the 911 call: "Zanny took her a month ago" If Cindy had never heard of her, wouldn't she say "someone called Zanny took her a month ago"?

So I think a Zanny exists. Speculation that Casey used the trunk of her car or Xanax to babysit Caylee is just that-speculation.

Not that it means anything, but I once had a babysitter for almost a year that none of my friends ever met. Neither did my mother. The lady had a licensed day care in her home and I never had reason to send anyone else to pick up my son nor did she have any reason to venture out to meet anyone I knew. I also never took photos of her.

Anyone here following the thread about Casey's cell phone pings? Interesting. Especially starting on pg 7 or so forward. I'm getting those funny feelings in my stomach again, like getting excited that Caylee is still alive and they have just got to find her now...

Anyone here following the thread about Casey's cell phone pings? Interesting. Especially starting on pg 7 or so forward. I'm getting those funny feelings in my stomach again, like getting excited that Caylee is still alive and they have just got to find her now...

I admit I haven't had time to follow it just yet. I'll get on it as soon as I can. Why are the pings giving you hope secreteye?

I admit I haven't had time to follow it just yet. I'll get on it as soon as I can. Why are the pings giving you hope secreteye?

Yes, Serenade. Go there when you get a chance. I like the part where there are calls on Casey's call log to the Z person. I believe Caylee is alive and I do not believe that Casey did anything to harm her.

Yes, Serenade. Go there when you get a chance. I like the part where there are calls on Casey's call log to the Z person. I believe Caylee is alive and I do not believe that Casey did anything to harm her.

I believe she is alive too.

I really hate to disappoint you, but this is what the poster had to say about ZG being on that list:

#196 Today, 11:50 AM
Kakax
Registered User Join Date: Jul 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebeccaAdrianne
Are these just listed? Or are they on her phone records?

They are from the evidence files. Sorry I didn't make that clear. I went through and jotted down all the numbers I could find. I haven't made it to the second set of documents yet.

Maybe I got in too be of a hurry to get excited. I do know it is crazy with all the bad things not in Caylee's favor, but I'm just not one to give up, until there is no option left.

I'm sorry but I don't always trust LE.
I think that they may have "leaked" the trunk info out in hopes that Casey
would feel pressured and take the immunity deal and would lead them to the body.

I watched the Salt Lake Police try this tactic with Richard Ricci
in the Elizabeth Smart case.
They had him tried and convicted with these "leaks" and we
know how that case turned out!

No matter what people say... LE lie to get confessions!
It happens all the time!

IMO NOTHING is evidence until it is submitted in court!

I agree you can't trust them. That is why so many innocent go to jail.
They often bully people before even making an effort to listen. Casey complained of them not listening. Often in the interviews they cut off what the other person was saying. They never let anyone finish a thought. I would let them talk first and then question what they said. You'd get a lot more volunteer info. I thought it interesting that Maria, Clint's girl, volunteered she was worried about something happening in the lake by Tonys
apartment. Where did that come from anyway? I wonder what a backwards look at that would produce.

Yes Casey told some untruths but were they even looking for the truth.
There are faults on both sides. Rush to judgement usually allows good evidence to get cold. In an effort to make Casey a killer before any facts or test results came back, they allowed her time to get an attorney who in her best interest said SHUT UP. For all any knew at the time, there was a missing girl not a missing body. All the while Caylee is still missing. LE never had Caylee as their focus. They made arresting Casey their focus.

I have thought this over for a while and looked at the evidence that we do know of. I think if you look at what the smell of decomposing human remains is. Is a certain combination of bacteria that is only found in humans feeding on non living tissue. The gases given off from this certain combination of bacteria is unique to humans and cadaver dogs can be trained to detect it. Most of these bacteria are located in the intestines living in water actually helping to digest food. Some of this water containing bacteria is released during the initial stages of death but also can be released during diarrhea. Maybe this beautiful little girl had a bout of diarrhea and left some of it in the back yard maybe while swimming in the pool. Would cadaver dogs hit on it? Also could there have been a diarrhea soaked diaper in the back of the car in the bag of trash with pizza and who knows what was in there. Could the flies have carried these bacteria to the hair causing the brown ring? As for Chloroform since it was never officially released by OCSD may have been read from a report from the body farm then leaked to the media. Being that they were the ones using the chloroform before they sent the air sample

humm!! wonder----Casey it was rumored may have had a miscarriage. wonder if some of that could have been left behind. just thinking out loud.

I agree you can't trust them. That is why so many innocent go to jail.
They often bully people before even making an effort to listen. Casey complained of them not listening. Often in the interviews they cut off what the other person was saying. They never let anyone finish a thought. I would let them talk first and then question what they said. You'd get a lot more volunteer info. I thought it interesting that Maria, Clint's girl, volunteered she was worried about something happening in the lake by Tonys
apartment. Where did that come from anyway? I wonder what a backwards look at that would produce.

Yes Casey told some untruths but were they even looking for the truth.
There are faults on both sides. Rush to judgement usually allows good evidence to get cold. In an effort to make Casey a killer before any facts or test results came back, they allowed her time to get an attorney who in her best interest said SHUT UP. For all any knew at the time, there was a missing girl not a missing body. All the while Caylee is still missing. LE never had Caylee as their focus. They made arresting Casey their focus.

JMO, but I'm guessing that LE would have to be harsh in either case, because at first, they don't know if she's guilty or not, and right then is when they would need to be hard on someone if they had done something BEFORE they lawyered up. There would be time later to listen to what she has to say. I'm not saying that it is good to wait, but maybe all they could do at the time...??

As far as Maria, imo, I kind of took it as she was maybe young and a little jealous because everytime that she would call Clint, that Casey was there while she was stuck at work.

Sur,
glad I'm not the only one who noticed that
you are braver than me to actually point it out

JMO, but it appears that LE has decided which way the case will go, and then pursued the leads that would match their theory. I guess it's easier to prosecute that way. They do have to share everything they find with the defense, so it would not benefit their case to look for other possibilities.

Bolded by me...

Just an FYI..when the Terms Of Service are violated it does not matter in which thread they are broken..posters are all treated the same regardless if it is in this thread or all the other ones..
Nobody is just picking on this thread...I have seen the same happen on the others as well in regards to certain topics/people
Don't take it so personaly...:blowkiss:
Besides who are we really to ingnore the Owner of this sites requests...after all it is free and she has her work cut out for her as well as all the other MODS here..
I'm not taking it personally at all but I thought this was a site to ferret out truth and facts and discuss them but if certain things are not allowed to be spoken of how can that happen? As I said before.....................Wouldn't it be strange if this information turns out factual but it was not allowed to be spoken about here because the casey killed her crowd didn't like hearing it?

Whatever, I will bow out and let the Cayee is dead crowd have their fun but until I see proof she is dead I will still believe she is alive and IMO many people will be eating their words. This whole thing is about finding Caylee, not trashing the Anthony's. There is thread after thread of Casey and/or her family and lawyer is this that and the other thing but when someone who may have facts that Caylee is not dead posts, the attacks start and things get heated, people get banned and that poster can't even be mentioned again???? Makes no sense to me but I am not running this board so again, I will just bow out.

I'm not taking it personally at all but I thought this was a site to ferret out truth and facts and discuss them but if certain things are not allowed to be spoken of how can that happen? As I said before.....................Wouldn't it be strange if this information turns out factual but it was not allowed to be spoken about here because the casey killed her crowd didn't like hearing it?

Whatever, I will bow out and let the Cayee is dead crowd have their fun but until I see proof she is dead I will still believe she is alive and IMO many people will be eating their words. This whole thing is about finding Caylee, not trashing the Anthony's. There is thread after thread of Casey and/or her family and lawyer is this that and the other thing but when someone who may have facts that Caylee is not dead posts, the attacks start and things get heated, people get banned and that poster can't even be mentioned again???? Makes no sense to me but I am not running this board so again, I will just bow out.

I understand your frustration and concerns. I think there are many on either side of the issue who would have liked to participate in this discussion, however because things progressed in a manner that was not befitting of this board it became a moot subject. I hope you understand that this is in no way an attempt to subdue people with a perticular perspective and that we should all feel welcome here. It makes me happy to see there are so many who still have hope, in fact I read a very happy outcome elsewhere on WS about a family who was waiting many decades to find out what happened to their relative the feared dead only to find them alive living happy and healthy out of state (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50043&highlight=rosetta). I hope you feel that you can still post here.

humm!! wonder----Casey it was rumored may have had a miscarriage. wonder if some of that could have been left behind. just thinking out loud.

Thats exactly what Casey wants you to think

Thats why she made up the lie

would you guys please be so kind as to heed Windchime's warning regarding TTT moving forward? I don't want to have to delete all those posts.
Thanks.

Bumping this post.

Thats exactly what Casey wants you to think

Thats why she made up the lie

IIRC, Casey is not the one that put that bit of information out. I would think that she wouldn't want it out all over the internet, whether true or false. And how do you know that it is a lie? Link, please. I LIKE to hope that Caylee is alive. Call me selfish, but it makes me feel much better inside. Especially since none of us know for sure either way. It seems such a sad thought to have your mind made up that she isn't alive and shoot down any hope at all. JMO, of course. I'm curious as to your post whether you think Caylee is still alive, or if you just believe that the miscarriage rumor is a lie?

There is to be NO discussion NOR ANY POSTINGS OF TTT THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT TTT OR WHAT SHE SAW. I'M ASKING THAT EVERYONE PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC. MEMBERS WHO POST IN THIS MANNER WILL HAVE THEIR POSTING PRIVILEGES SUSPENDED. THANK YOU

IIRC, Casey is not the one that put that bit of information out. I would think that she wouldn't want it out all over the internet, whether true or false. And how do you know that it is a lie? Link, please. I LIKE to hope that Caylee is alive. Call me selfish, but it makes me feel much better inside. Especially since none of us know for sure either way. It seems such a sad thought to have your mind made up that she isn't alive and shoot down any hope at all. JMO, of course. I'm curious as to your post whether you think Caylee is still alive, or if you just believe that the miscarriage rumor is a lie?

Please tell me...........

What did I say to "shoot down any hope that Caylee is alive"?

I made a simple comment in response to another poster who hinted that maybe Casey had a miscarriage & that could be the reason for the evidence in the trunk. At least that is what I thought she was hinting at.

From what I understand the miscarriage rumor is exactly that...A rumor.

There is absolutely no evidence what so ever to support Casey having a miscarriage.

I gave an opinion that if there is a miscarriage rumor then I believe it was started by Casey which in that case it is probably a lie.

All I did was give an opinion on one particular post pertaining to the miscarriage rumor.

And I'm sorry if my opinions make you sad

I never - not once - shot anybody down for their opinions nor did I shoot down any hope that Caylee was alive.

just curious...but why do you think the miscarriage is a lie?
simply because it came out of KC's mouth? she does lie about a lot of things, but a miscarriage is a very painful thing, both emotionally and physically.

there is no evidence to suppoprt that she did have a miscarriage, but then again there is no evidence to support that she did not.

just curious...but why do you think the miscarriage is a lie?
simply because it came out of KC's mouth? she does lie about a lot of things, but a miscarriage is a very painful thing, both emotionally and physically.

there is no evidence to suppoprt that she did have a miscarriage, but then again there is no evidence to support that she did not.

Because everything that has come out of her mouth so far has been a lie.

She is a known liar

So until I see some evidence that Casey had a miscarriage I will continue to doubt it ever happened.

Maybe she did have a miscarriage but it's my opinion that she did not.

This thread is for posters that believe Caylee is still alive.

The remnants of a miscarriage are one way to explain the smell emanating from the car, while believing that Caylee is still alive.

Two of the gases produced by a decaying body that have a very foul smell include putrescine and cadaverine. These gases are also found in decaying fish (Yesim Özogul, Fatih Özogul, Ilkan A Olgunoglu, Esmeray Kuley. (2008). Bacteriological and biochemical assessment of marinating cephalopods, crustaceans and gastropoda during 24 weeks of storage. International Journal of Food Sciences and Nutrition, 59(6), 465. Retrieved September 30, 2008, from News & Magazines database. (Document ID: 1528856151), fermented animal feed (N Canibe, O Højberg, J H Badsberg, B B Jensen. (2007). Effect of feeding fermented liquid feed and fermented grain on gastrointestinal ecology and growth performance in piglets. Journal of Animal Science, 85(11), 2959-2971. Retrieved September 30, 2008, from News & Magazines database. (Document ID: 1382729281), and some hunting supply stores (http://everything2.com/index.pl?node=cadaverine&lastnode_id=124).

Can anyone who believes Caylee is still alive think of a reason why these, or other materials that produce these gases, be in the car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon