This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, obviously I think the child is long dead. An accident? Very possibly. I would have a tendency to think accidental death before I would think murder.

Casey would not have called 911 like the rest of us would have because when she discovered Caylee (in the pool?) she knew the child was already dead. And her thinking immediately went to what her mother was going to say to her about not watching the child carefully enough, allowing this to happen. And she immediately went into her well developed self-protective mode - which is to lie, lie, lie.

BUT - there is still a small, small part of me that has hope that this child is still alive. Does that count?

How would she have known that her child cold not have been resuscitated?

I think Caylee had an accident. But, by not calling 911, she ensured that her child would not be brought back to life. I am a nurse, and have seen many people who appear to be dead brought back.

No I don't think I villified anyone. I was just making the point that if we go against the popular opinion WE are villified. We are accused of defending the A's and accused of even being one of them posting on WS.

All I was saying was let's not convict anyone until all the evidence is in. I don't agree with the way this family has acted throughout this entire ordeal. They are guilty of may things but murder?
I'm just saying if Caylee is alive it would be such a shame for us to just assume she is dead and not even look for her alive.
Even sadder is the notion that KC could be convicted of a MURDER that may have never taken place.

As I sad earlier, when I opened t his thread, it was with an honest opened mind. Expecting it to be a thread talking about one of the other possiblity. I'm totally all for that. The 'gut feeling' is nice. It should motiviate a person to WORK in that direction. And search for evidence to prove the gut feeling.

So much evidence is coming out that is pointing to Caylee being gone. WITH the family being so much in denial, and hanging on to Caseys lies, that might be why some folks come on so strong towards those who believe she is alive. And with nothing but 'gut' to back it up.

Then, not want to put up evidence or work to find evidence to support said gut feeling. Instead, poke at those who are studing actual evidence and trying to figure out what that evidience means, to see if it can be used to locate the body.. You know, actively WORKING on their gut theorys.

It WOULD be a shame if Caylee is alive and those with such 'gut feelings' just set around and whined about how they are being picked on . It's up to those with such gut feelings to work that angle.

I'm not sure what I think at this point, I have been on the fence from day one. I think though if she is still alive this scenario is probable. That someone took her out of the country. Especially since no one knew she was gone for a month. Seems unlikely to me, with everything else, but I am trying to be hopeful. I would rather hear that someone took her than her mother killed her. Let's pray that's right. I have noticed on some other threads that people think that the kidnappers haven't asked for ransom, or demanded anything, so it seems unlikely she's been kidnapped, but People kidnap kids all the time just cause they want kids! It's that simple. I just hope it's that and not something sinister. We'll just have to wait for the evidence.

This is my hope and I pray every night that Caylee is with someone that Loves her. I soooo want her to be alive! I know it is very Pollyanna of me to feel this way. But in my heart I believe she is alive...

What I have a heard time is what my head thinks. I have been keeeping up with this case from the start, getting info from were I could and I can't get past the dogs hit in the trunk and what was found and sent to the labs. In some ways I HOPE that the lab work is all wrong and we still have alive little girl out there. And she is with only loving kind people that just love her and want to see her grow up.

Very Pollyanna of me, yes. This is whats in my heart...
If I were to go by my gut... I don't think she is alive...

Yes I am very mixed up about it.

Last night my little girl, now 12, and I were talking about if we thought Caylee was alive or dead. She said she thinks little Calyee is dead and with Jesus and that her mama killed her. I told her how I felt in my heart I want/think she could be alive. In my head/gut I think shes not... She said "oh mama your very mixed up about this". And hugged me... I said ya, I just want her to be alive.

My heart tells me one thing, my head tells me another.

:newbie:

my first post...

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2008/06/clifton_woman_found_dead_in_fl.html

Is it possible that Casey & Caylee were in the park and saw this crime take place?
I've been thinking aout this for a while.
I wonder if anyone has tried to match the hair found in the trunk to the victim in this story. The time frame is right.

Nicole was murdered in the park on the 10th and found in the park on the 11th.

Do you mean just her hair could have been in Casey's trunk?

I believe that also. I mean, did the police look into ZG's background, etc. How extensive was the interrogation? It's these kind of "mysterious" incidents, along with the trail of "shady" characters in Casey's background that make me believe that someone might be holding Caylee. Now the case it too "red hot" for them to give her back.

Not really. As Padilla said, they could abandon her in a public place, the steps of a hospital, maybe. Or, one of them could say they found here. At age three, she wouldn't be much of a witness.

Uh, YOU (or any of us not IN LE or sitting on the jury) will NOT be "shown" the results. So are you saying you will never believe? Even if with a body? Or someone is convicted of her death?

LE can and do put out leaks with nothing to back it up to try to get the suspect to confess. The jury WILL have to be shown if it is true or not and the evidence will be cross examined. Then if it is proven, I will believe but I will not believe leaks from "sources" Sorry.

I agree with you! Pretty much ever since this case broke out, I was ready for Casey to go to prison for the rest of her life even though there was speculation and no concrete evidence. I think the girl is nuts; howeer, since they said there was a ZG at Sawgrass on 7/17, I cannot get beyond this so called "coincidence". Plus, I don't think Casey is smart enough to have planned this all out where she won't get caught. Not to mention, she has had an entire month to get her web of lies straight, and she seems like she makes things up as she goes along. I think maybe there is more to this case than what everyone thinks. I would not be a bit surprised to find out if there was a conspiracy to kidnap little Caylee. Human trafficking is a very common thing in the world. It is possible that Caylee was taken by professionals. Whether this is true or not, Casey should tell the authorities as much as possible so they can find her. Deceitful people that would abduct a child will not hesitate to murder a child, IMHO.

But yeah, I think that this half-witted chick behind bars probably got involved in something that is way over her head no matter what happened to Caylee.

Then, who was the corpse in KCs car?

We do not have PROVEN DNA results on hair or if it was from a dead person. We have a leak, not shown the results.

Oh yes KC has been a person of interest for some time now! Go look at the AG's response to the writ of habeous corpus that I posted in the offical documents thread yesterday, it was prepared in JULY, they have had the results for a while now....http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68989&page=5 down towards the bottom of the page....

Well, for what INNOCENT reason would one keep a dead human body in the trunk of one's car?

If you make this statement then show me where Casey put Caylee in the trunk of the car.

I will believe but I will not believe leaks from "sources" Sorry.

We have seen video of lead detectives stating what their belief is based on their released, and not released evidence. That's not a leak from a "source" - that's evidential scientific proof straight from the horse's mouth! Denial!

Nicole was murdered in the park on the 9th and found in the park on the 10th.

Do you mean just her hair could have been in Casey's trunk?

Well, we know that KC was hooked up people in the club sceen. Sometimes notoriously know for gang and drug activity and yes even murders (hence 2 Poc and others)

Yes, KC could have disposed of this woman's body or perhaps her car was used to transport the body to the park location.

Would account for the hair and the decomp

It's just a thought and one that suppts my believe that Caylee could be alive.

Mqaybe the person responsible for this murder has Caylee maybe they were even friends of KC's. Someone she trusted.

If you make this statement then show me where Casey put Caylee in the trunk of the car.

I think this is where people are butting heads. Most people, and the title of this thread, is the believe of Caylee being alive (or not, based on your opinion).

NOT whether or not you think Casey is guilty. That's a whole other subject.

Does anyone else think it's strange that ZG that checked out Sawgrass Apts is having a hard time finding a job because of this? Is that maybe because she recently lost a job as a nanny?

It's because KC accused her of a crime.

Well, we know that KC was hooked up people in the club sceen. Sometimes notoriously know for gang and drug activity and yes even murders (hence 2 Poc and others)

Yes, KC could have disposed of this woman's body or perhaps her car was used to transport the body to the park location.

Would account for the hair and the decomp

It's just a thought and one that suppts my believe that Caylee could be alive.

Mqaybe the person responsible for this murder has Caylee maybe they were even friends of KC's. Someone she trusted.

Nicole drove to the park
her car was found at the park
she jogged in the park
her family began looking for her that night in the park til 1am
she was found the next day at 5pm in the park.

Thanks so much for making this clear to us, Chico.
:blowkiss:

Absolutely! But, do not call the other team "crucifying," "narrow-minded," and other nasties, OK Momdetective?

What "crew" are you referring to? I must have missed reports on the Sawgrass crew. A link about them would be helpful.

As for vacant apartments, property owners will often let a space go unrented to write off the loss instead of renting it at a lesser monthly amount. It appears that Sawgrass is quite large and most apartments are rented. Maybe there are issues with this particular apartment. There could be a number of reasons. Maybe it faces an undesirable direction. Maybe it smells or the apartment next door is full of small noisy children. Who knows?!
:crazy:

But I'd still like the link of information about the Sawgrass crew. Thanks!

I thought they said that was their "show apartment?"

Last I checked their w/s, they had two one-bedroom apartments available. But, that was a couple weeks ago.

Is this to help the defense come up with "compelling" reasons? You are not going to be privy to DNA results until there are charges brought that include them as evidence. Why would LE lead people to believe something they had no proof of? Sorry, cindy, you arent getting any amunition from me! HEY CASEY!!!! WHERE'S CAYLEE???????

As I sad earlier, when I opened t his thread, it was with an honest opened mind. Expecting it to be a thread talking about one of the other possiblity. I'm totally all for that. The 'gut feeling' is nice. It should motiviate a person to WORK in that direction. And search for evidence to prove the gut feeling.

So much evidence is coming out that is pointing to Caylee being gone. WITH the family being so much in denial, and hanging on to Caseys lies, that might be why some folks come on so strong towards those who believe she is alive. And with nothing but 'gut' to back it up.

Then, not want to put up evidence or work to find evidence to support said gut feeling. Instead, poke at those who are studing actual evidence and trying to figure out what that evidience means, to see if it can be used to locate the body.. You know, actively WORKING on their gut theorys.

It WOULD be a shame if Caylee is alive and those with such 'gut feelings' just set around and whined about how they are being picked on . It's up to those with such gut feelings to work that angle.
How about those who sit around and whine, put her in jail, force her to talk, cindy lies, George lies, let's mock the whole family, let's accuse them of all sorts of dasterdly deeds and lets demonstate outside the house and make the A's as well as their neighbors miserable not to mention more work for cops who COULD be doing something to solve this. Yeah, only those of us who have hope for a live Caylee should get the evidence. It doesn't matter our distance, age, health or finances, if we dare state we think she is alive we should find her.

For anyone who wonders why the grandparents of Caylee still believe she is alive, this thread speaks volumes.

Whether she is or isnt alive, there are obviously a number of people who believe she is..if they can believe it then the grandparents should not be criticized for believing it either.

(I am one who doesnt' think Caylee is alive..but I respect that many do and my only point is it speaks to why the grandparents seem to belive it as well)

Further, if there are people who believe she is still alive, it speaks to a hung jury or an acquittal should it go to a jury. (On murder charges).

But, it does not help the investigation to make up things. The grandparents were saying, for awhile, that Caylee was "taken near the border of NC." Cindy said, "Please don't take her further into the mountains.," George said, "We know who has Caylee, and they are being watched."

Is this to help the defense come up with "compelling" reasons? You are not going to be privy to DNA results until there are charges brought that include them as evidence. Why would LE lead people to believe something they had no proof of? Sorry, cindy, you arent getting any amunition from me! HEY CASEY!!!! WHERE'S CAYLEE???????

They lead people to believe something they had no proof of all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip