Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jake:
Buddy, you are falling apart right before our eyes and I can't believe you have that much invested in the outcome unless you either ARE Jason--in which case you are a lot further gone than I had imagined--or you are in LOVE WITH Jason and therefore even further gone than I had imagined. Regardless, I am going to go over one of these things with you because I must have some masochistic compulsion heretofore unknown to me. I'll just state my argument to point # 1 of your reply to MassComm.

You're an older gentlemen, right Jake?
An older person would know, regardless of how strong their sense of entitlement they have carried over from the past, and, despite whatever "reason" they may have had to feel entitled before their age of wisdom, that the last place to look for "special treatment" would be with the men and women employed by various LE agencies to investigate a brutal double homicide.

Accusations? Sneers? Slurs?
Jake, you're demeaning yourself.
Want more?

Since when is being treated decently and with courtesy and respect called "special treatment"? Your world is not my world. You stay in your world, I'll stay in mine.

and you were a teacher?

i always figured if the shoe didn't fit, i wouldn't wear it. you must be cinderella.

Hey, Spring. Just now getting home....late day.
Thanks for the PM's. Some interesting stuff. Ck your PM's. I've forwarded the copies that I have. More info to follow.

T

Michelle's sister.

It is my understanding that there are others who had access to that house. Are you aware of that or can you get the information from the homeowner? This is the sort of information that would have been REALLY, REALLY helpful to LE in the early days. JMHO

It is my understanding that there are others who had access to that house. Are you aware of that or can you get the information from the homeowner? This is the sort of information that would have been REALLY, REALLY helpful to LE in the early days. JMHO

LE has that information. LE has had the information since Nov. 3. Where have you been?

Yes it does. The morally bankrupt wallow in their grief. They love it. They love to chat about it. They're in hog heaven.

Jason is morally strong. He accepts grief as a part of life and proceeds to raise his daughter.

I like to think that is what I would do.

Hello jake. I'm catching up on today's posts. I certainly agree feel that life is for the living. While death is difficult on those left behind, we must go on and live. We have the lovely memories to cherish, the beautiful thoughts, and memories of happy times we shared with our loved one that has left this earth. And, hopefully, those of us that Believe, we will one day be together with them again for all of Eternity.

You say Jason is morally strong... You see this is hard part for me to see and understand of your post. A morally strong man is not making the moves on every young woman at his place of employment, making crude, rude, and suggestive comments, talking about his sex life or lack of sex with his wife with coworkers. He is not out looking and propositioning other women. He is not in an emotional affair with another female. Nor is he in a physical affair with another woman.
This is hard for me jake, very hard to see Jason Young in the same light you see him in, or believe him to be.
If Jason is the moral man you say that he is, why did he not take good care of his wife while she was here on this earth? Why didn't he step up and be a man and have his home made warm(by having the heat in working condition for freezing winter nights), why didn't he have his home safe and secure( by having the alarm system of the home in working order, especially with him out of town as often as he was), why didn't he make sure everything was fixed safe and secure, warm and cozy for his pregnant wife and his little daughter? I don't understand. And to me what we have heard and the silence Jason has so steadfastly exhibited since November of 2006, just doesn't add up to the Jason Young you say that you know.

LE has that information. LE has had the information since Nov. 3. Where have you been?

So you say. I'm not sure that everything you have posted has been verifiable. Perhaps you have a bias that doesn't allow complete disclosure? JMHO

Hello jake. I'm catching up on today's posts. I certainly agree feel that life is for the living. While death is difficult on those left behind, we must go on and live. We have the lovely memories to cherish, the beautiful thoughts, and memories of happy times we shared with our loved one that has left this earth. And, hopefully, those of us that Believe, we will one day be together with them again for all of Eternity.

You say Jason is morally strong... You see this is hard part for me to see and understand of your post. A morally strong man is not making the moves on every young woman at his place of employment, making crude, rude, and suggestive comments, talking about his sex life or lack of sex with his wife with coworkers. He is not out looking and propositioning other women. He is not in an emotional affair with another female. Nor is he in a physical affair with another woman.
This is hard for me jake, very hard to see Jason Young in the same light you see him in, or believe him to be.
If Jason is the moral man you say that he is, why did he not take good care of his wife while she was here on this earth? Why didn't he step up and be a man and have his home made warm(by having the heat in working condition for freezing winter nights), why didn't he have his home safe and secure( by having the alarm system of the home in working order, especially with him out of town as often as he was), why didn't he make sure everything was fixed safe and secure, warm and cozy for his pregnant wife and his little daughter? I don't understand. And to me what we have heard and the silence Jason has so steadfastly exhibited since November of 2006, just doesn't add up to the Jason Young you say that you know.

Very nice post, sweetmop.

So you say. I'm not sure that everything you have posted has been verifiable. Perhaps you have a bias that doesn't allow complete disclosure? JMHO

Very little that I post is verifiable by you. You believe it or you don't.

Heat? That was being done. Neither bothered by lack of upstairs bedroom heat.

Garage door? Being done.

Alarm? Not a priority.

Michelle? She and Jason were partners.

Silence? What would he say?

Killers? They will be dealt with. They should hope the cops catch them.

Killers? They will be dealt with. They should hope the cops catch them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What exactly does this mean ?

Me either - doesn't match up with those that knew Jy in Raleigh.

That's the problem that I'm having. I would like to believe him because it would be so much better if the husband didn't do it. But what one person is saying doesn't match with what several others are saying. It's tough to reconcile.

popcorn,

i know that you're used to delving into the inner recesses of diabolical criminal minds,
but aren't the mountain men involved in this case just the craziest??!

don't let them fool you. jason is the killer and he acted alone.
his little girl saw it and there's evidence that proves jason is guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member