Thread No. 23 - General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to quit taking things personal, it skews one's ability to perceive the point being made. Its not about you. Sorry YOU can't figure that part out.

My point was very simple and spoken from my perspective alone - it does not matter what JY told anyone or when he did so, friends, family, or foes. What he told people was self serving and would be found out regardless - so on this point I will agree.

What also matters, even more, is what he didn't tell, and refuses to tell LE. For example, he hasn't bothered to tell anyone he murdered his wife and son. This IMO speaks much louder than what he has bothered to say to 2 people directly who then reported to you. So we are clear, this is my opinion and not subject to approval.

Well here is my perspective. LE has told us very little about anything they know. Posting info from people close to the couple is intriguing and spurs further discussion. Unlike you, I don't dismiss what JY said to friends as pointless, simply because it may or may not be self serving.
Yes RC, we know quite well that it is a huge problem he has not spoken to LE....what he didn't tell, as you put it. So we are clear, I will continue to post my opinions as well as info I have heard from people close to the case.....I too am not looking for anyone's approval. :)

Hey Fax,

You been spreading my posts around without asking?

You should be ashamed!

ETA:

My husband wouldn't be happy.....

Hey Pack,

So just where did you see that I spread your posts around :waitasec:

Hmmm

Well here is my perspective. LE has told us very little about anything they know. Posting info from people close to the couple is intriguing and spurs further discussion. Unlike you, I don't dismiss what JY said to friends as pointless, simply because it may or may not be self serving.
Yes RC, we know quite well that it is a huge problem he has not spoken to LE....what he didn't tell, as you put it. So we are clear, I will continue to post my opinions as well as info I have heard from people close to the case.....I too am not looking for anyone's approval. :)
If Jason indeed went to a meeting, I believe that he probably was running late. I think that it took longer to murder Michelle and made him run late on everything. The murderous coward assumed that he could sneak in on his pregnant wife in the dead of night and strangle her to death and be done with it. Instead, she awoke and fought fiercely for her life and for the life of her son. There was a fierce struggle. Now, there's a big mess and lots of forensic evidence that Jason has to meticulously destroy.

IMO, Jason only told his friends about being late because he was worried about this fact. He knew that LE would find out and he was just saying it outloud to someone as if testing the waters to see what they would say. He was probably hoping they would unwittingly give him some ideas for a plausible excuse.

I agree and I think what he told his friends and family is important. I think it might give some insight into what he was thinking and what he may have thought he needed to cover for or provide a plausible excuse for. It seems silly to me to discount anything the main POI has said to anyone during this time.

Glad you cleared that up. Was beginning to think opinions, differing perspectives, and questions were no longer allowed.

Pointless is your term, not mine. I've discounted or dismissed nothing. However I do have more than a few clues about what is real and what is not. You might want to ask your reporting buds about little resorts Jy liked to frequent. Then again, if Jy was in cya mode, there may be one in particular he didn't tell about.

Glad you cleared that up. Was beginning to think opinions, differing perspectives, and questions were no longer allowed.

Pointless is your term, not mine. I've discounted or dismissed nothing. However I do have more than a few clues about what is real and what is not. You might want to ask your reporting buds about little resorts Jy liked to frequent. Then again, if Jy was in cya mode, there may be one in particular he didn't tell about.

Sounds like you need to be a little more specific with your clues if you want me to ask my buds.

No offense RC, but you sound a bit like ol Jake with his riddles.:D

Sounds like you need to be a little more specific with your clues if you want me to ask my buds.

No offense RC, but you sound a bit like ol Jake with his riddles.:D

Sorry you don't understand. Quess you don't know. No problem.

Just curious how you know what 'is real and not real'. It's always fascinating to hear from people who actually know a POI or the LE involved in the investigations.

Just curious how you know what 'is real and not real'. It's always fascinating to hear from people who actually know a POI or the LE involved in the investigations.

I like hearing from such individuals as well. The more the better. Consistencies go a very long way in reaching a conclusion. What is real and what isn't - easy , read warrants and documents related to the case. If you are assuming I disregard such individuals, your assumption is wrong. I have listened to several and by listening I have learned consistencies and inconsistencies. Sometimes a messenger embellishes things - listening to those actually closely associated allows one to disregard the embellishment. Therein lies the definition of real and not real.

Oh okay, sorry, I got the impression you might have known the POI or others involved personally.

I'll take a look at the documents you mentioned. They usually make for a good read once you learn some of the 'technical terms'.

Oh okay, sorry, I got the impression you might have known the POI or others involved personally.

I'll take a look at the documents you mentioned. They usually make for a good read once you learn some of the 'technical terms'.

No, I do not know the POI personally, nor do I know anyone directly involved. Sorry if I lead you to believe I did. The media links thread above has many of the articles which contain links to the warrants if that will help you. "Technical terms" :) yes.

Little resorts that he liked to frequent ? Whoa . I thought I had paid close attention to the pearls in this case but you've got me stumped and have most definitely piqued my interest . I'm encouraged that the LE has one more thing to consider in the hopes of nailing this down. Man, this is taking long ! Nice to see you, Charlie.

Little resorts that he liked to frequent ? Whoa . I thought I had paid close attention to the pearls in this case but you've got me stumped and have most definitely piqued my interest . I'm encouraged that the LE has one more thing to consider in the hopes of nailing this down. Man, this is taking long ! Nice to see you, Charlie.

Nice to see you as well Citygirl ! Nothing new there, just wondering since this was discussed early on if jy ever told his buddies about all of his gambling excursions and the outcomes. Wish there was something new on the case - maybe soon.:)

Nice to see you as well Citygirl ! Nothing new there, just wondering since this was discussed early on if jy ever told his buddies about all of his gambling excursions and the outcomes. Wish there was something new on the case - maybe soon.:)

Hopefully, sooner than later. A few weeks back Scout posed a question as to JY's whereabouts the weekend before the murder. No one seemed to have an answer. Sure hope LE knows if it has any bearing on the case.

Thank you ! Appreciate the information very much. I see your Lady Vols are final four bound again - good luck to them ! :)

Thanks for remembering that, RC! Did you happen to catch the game Tuesday night? Candace Parker dislocated her shoulder TWICE in the same game and finished playing! They just barely squeaked by, but they are tough.

Thanks for remembering that, RC! Did you happen to catch the game Tuesday night? Candace Parker dislocated her shoulder TWICE in the same game and finished playing! They just barely squeaked by, but they are tough.

I was listening to it - think I'm glad I didn't see it! Yes they are doing great - since this is CP3's last year - I suspect she is on a mission. I'm pulling for them !

I just realized that today marks the 17 month anniversary of Michelle's brutal murder.

17 months!
I just can't imagine how Linda Fisher must feel, can you?

I continue to have faith in LE's persistance in this case and pray there's an arrest soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214