Thread No. 23 - General Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As of today, the house is still listed in MLS. If it had gone under contract, it wouldn't be listed. Guess the deal fell through...

OR

It's sold with a contingency... (that the buyer has to sell their house first, etc.) and it's still listed in case some other sap comes forward without a contingency...

Thanks for the update NCBanker - anyones guess at this point I suppose. Aprreciate the info.

As of today, the house is still listed in MLS. If it had gone under contract, it wouldn't be listed. Guess the deal fell through...

OR

It's sold with a contingency... (that the buyer has to sell their house first, etc.) and it's still listed in case some other sap comes forward without a contingency...

Such a beautiful house. And with such a sad history.
I wonder if the prospective buyers got " cold feet ".

Thank you for the update, NCBanker.

OR

There is a contingent offer on the house.

There is a contingent offer on the house.

OK, just found out more .
The house is tentatively scheduled to close 4-30-08....but they are taking backup offers because there are some undisclosed "issues".

There is no contingency

OK, just found out more .
The house is tentatively scheduled to close 4-30-08....but they are taking backup offers because there are some undisclosed "issues".

There is no contingency

Thanks for keeping us up to date. Interesting.

I live close to the area this happened at and I have not heard anything on the news in regards to this murder. I have located more info here at WS than the local papers around here. Thank you all for the updates and I truly hope that justice is served soon for that beautiful lady and her babies.

I live close to the area this happened at and I have not heard anything on the news in regards to this murder. I have located more info here at WS than the local papers around here. Thank you all for the updates and I truly hope that justice is served soon for that beautiful lady and her babies.

That is sad to hear whitywendy especially when the murder first occured, it made People Magazine. Since then, I do believe that some reporters have been threatened with lawsuits.
I suppose when they arrest the killer, the media will be all over it. I can't wait for the day.

Thanks for joining us!:)

This is why so many of these cases go unsolved and the perp gets away with M U R D E R!!!!!!!

I can't even count the number of cases I've seen in the past few years, that remain unsolved, although EVERYONE KNOWS, (in their heart) who did the DEED!!!!!!

Sad, really.:(

JMHO
fran

And that is why it keeps continuing to happen, too. IMO of course.

The last I read I think they had searched the homes of her husband's family including where he and the little girl lived. Anything come of those searches?

This is why so many of these cases go unsolved and the perp gets away with M U R D E R!!!!!!!

I can't even count the number of cases I've seen in the past few years, that remain unsolved, although EVERYONE KNOWS, (in their heart) who did the DEED!!!!!!

Sad, really.:(

JMHO
fran

The cops and the public obviously know who did it. I think they already have enough CE for an indictment and trial. However, the DA really wants to somehow place him at the scene for a solid case. How long do they wait for that break ?

I'd feel much better if there were some forward action. I'm frustrated with so many cases right now. Seems we're waiting and waiting meanwhile more men are killing wives/lovers.

The cops and the public obviously know who did it. I think they already have enough CE for an indictment and trial. However, the DA really wants to somehow place him at the scene for a solid case. How long do they wait for that break ?

The slowness and lack of info seems to be the norm of things here in NC. Every time a news story breaks you might get a tiny bit of info and not find anything for months or even years. Like okay lets pretend it didn't happen IMO. I wonder if it is part of the protocol to be in NC Law enforcement. :waitasec::crazy:

I'd feel much better if there were some forward action. I'm frustrated with so many cases right now. Seems we're waiting and waiting meanwhile more men are killing wives/lovers.

The unsolved cases just seem to keep piling up don't they? Not just the murdered wives and girlfriends either. Another thing too where that cop was just recently arrested for hiring a hitman to kill his wife at the CVS has been released for lack of evidence. Then we have all the unsolved cases of murdered or missing children. It's so overwhelming that when one is solved you believe in miracles and are grateful beyond belief.

It's getting harder and harder to charge someone because there's too much info out there now. When we have a court case we learn minute details of cell phone towers, internet hard drive, dna and on and on. It's getting easier to commit crimes and get away with it!:furious:

It's getting harder and harder to charge someone because there's too much info out there now. When we have a court case we learn minute details of cell phone towers, internet hard drive, dna and on and on. It's getting easier to commit crimes and get away with it!:furious:

I wish I didn't agree with you but the burden to prove the crime is at an all time high. We have seen some of the lamest excuses around. But, that doesn't change the facts for prosecutors. The prosecutors must have a special place in heaven reserved for them.

I wish I didn't agree with you but the burden to prove the crime is at an all time high. We have seen some of the lamest excuses around. But, that doesn't change the facts for prosecutors. The prosecutors must have a special place in heaven reserved for them.

Speaking of prosecutors, NC is dead last in the country for *advertiser censored*. DA salaries. 3 years of expensive law school and the Bar exam nets them only
$39,000 to start in NC :eek:

No wonder most cross to the dark side after a few years.

http://www.ncwanted.com/ncwanted_home/story/2776405/

Speaking of prosecutors, NC is dead last in the country for *advertiser censored*. DA salaries. 3 years of expensive law school and the Bar exam nets them only
$39,000 to start in NC :eek:

No wonder most cross to the dark side after a few years.

http://www.ncwanted.com/ncwanted_home/story/2776405/

Sad but true. Now it might be a little higher in the Raleigh/Durham area and Charlotte area but the majority of the people who live in the state are under-payed.....:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: including ME.

in honor of michelle's memory, a group of her friends have organized an event
called the Ladybug Liftoff.

it will be at Lake Benson, Shelter 3 in Garner, NC (near raleigh) on Saturday
May 10th 1-5pm.

at 2pm, a huge flock of ladybugs will be released into flight.

there will games, face painting, prizes and costumed characters.

please this website for details:

http://www.members.shaw.ca/ladybug_release/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members