TH's emails shed light on Horman split

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
...he was in safe hands I thought as I watched him walk down the hall. Kids saw him after I left.

Teacher put him as absent at 10am.

Someplace between 9-10 is when we think it happened.

i think since terri says she left around 9 and miss porter marked kyron absent at 10 - the assumption is the kidnapping took place between 9 and 10.

I just think saying "someplace between 9-10" rather than "somewhere between" as most would say when talking about a time period is a bit interesting.

Can anyone who lives in that area tell us whether that is normal idiom for Oregon?

I totally agree with this!!

First thing I think is: Kaine's son has been abducted - and Terri is saying to him (re: taking baby K, clearly alive and clearly not "missing") that he is "abducting" her? How inhumanly cruel is that.

Second, it's academically interesting that by implication Terri is revealing that she believes being "angry" might provoke child abduction in a spouse. She thinks Kaine is angry at her and that his anger is the cause for him "abducting" "her" daughter.

Really good point! TH loathed KH enough to try to have him murdered, so her anger against him was extreme. If (in her mind) anger justifies "abducting" a child, then her anger justified to her what she did to Kyron. You said it better.

She assumes that people have the same motives and reasons for behavior that she does.
moo

so, the word "put" and "someplace" between 9 and 10...

Yes, since "put him as absent" is also a little different. So, if we are thinking that she might be inadvertently revealing info. He was "put someplace" between 9 and 10? (Speculation!)

I sincerely doubt that any mention of Kyron would be edited out. That would be the big story, that TH finally had a nano sec of compassion or empathy for Kyron. I don't buy it.

Another thing I've considered is how, when the "sexts" were leaked by MC, it was also reported that Terri had texted him about worrying about and missing her children--that "tidbit" has been completely ignored~and I never saw follow-up questions by the media to MC for more details on those texts...

Case in point: her FB page.

I saw read a number of her entries. She was talking about flyers and what people could do to help find Kyron. (Before the MFH plot was disclosed, Kaine stated emphatically that Terri was helping and doing all she could to bring Kyron home. And Desiree sat next to him as he said this and nodded.)

But what was plastered all over the interwebs and media as *proof* she was uninvolved and didn't give a hoot about Kyron?

Hitting the gym

The gym that was helping get the word out about Kyron and collecting for search efforts. The gym Kaine accompanied Terri to that day.

I noticed this, too. I honestly didn't see anything amiss on her FB page. Even the thing about the gym wasn't such a big deal to me.

I still think I would have thrown in a "what if that man comes back?!" :crazy:

This is very interesting. So this email was sent after the MFH sting? She must have been feelng busted and needed to have on record a) that she loves KH and b) she wants to work it out (more TH lies).

She probably also wanted to talk to him to make sure that he believed she wouldn't want him dead so he would say that to LE. "Naw, she loves me. She'd never want me dead. That's ridiculous." That went nowhere. He does believe she's capable of hiring someone to kill him.

Second, it's academically interesting that by implication Terri is revealing that she believes being "angry" might provoke child abduction in a spouse. She thinks Kaine is angry at her and that his anger is the cause for him "abducting" "her" daughter.

Excellent point!

But who writes in a logical manner like this when all around you the stepson is missing, your hubby has left with your baby? It is like she is writing a neighbor down the street.....weird.IMO

Absolutely. Imo, all that is written in the email is calculated to make it look like she cares about KH. Right! Cares so much she wants him dead!

bbm

Interesting, because others have said that the reporter who wrote on her Facebook about this thought that last night would be the first time Terri's attorney ever heard of these emails...

It reminds me of when she told MC to lie to her lawyer. Is she providing all emails/communications information to her lawyer so he can get the full picture?

I was going to point out the odd use of the word "someplace" in reference to time and the phrase "put him as absent", but I see y'all have beat me to it.

BeanE, I would say "some time". ;)

I disagree. Terri as the Evil Stepmother From Hell is what's selling papers and ad space. No one wants to read about how she really cared for and misses Kyron. Not sensational enough.

I saw read a number of her entries. She was talking about flyers and what people could do to help find Kyron. (Before the MFH plot was disclosed, Kaine stated emphatically that Terri was helping and doing all she could to bring Kyron home. And Desiree sat next to him as he said this and nodded.)

But what was plastered all over the interwebs and media as *proof* she was uninvolved and didn't give a hoot about Kyron?

Hitting the gym

The gym that was helping get the word out about Kyron and collecting for search efforts. The gym Kaine accompanied Terri to that day.

On FB she did urge people to help and thanked them for doing so. But the gym owner said when he saw her in person she offered no acknowledgement of their help and wouldn't even look people in the eye when she came into the gym (he was talking about during or right after they had the drive to support SAR workers).

Email sounds kinda CYA to me. She hits all the highights- her own timeline, the stores, Baby Ks earache, Kyrons apparent "seizures" (which IMO she made up), again "blaming" teacher for assuming Kyron was at the drs, and for "putting" him absent. Time she went to the gym (even tho baby had an earache).

I think something happened between 9-10 too. She removed Kyron from the school and took him somewhere, or "put" him somewhere. She says she drove around a few min but LE says it was actually about 90 minutes unaccounted for.

I thinks shes guilty and her emails are not helping her out at all.
Read the comments at the link after the artoicle. Nobody thinks shes innocent.
Not even the locals.

JMO

abbie

I disagree. Terri as the Evil Stepmother From Hell is what's selling papers and ad space. No one wants to read about how she really cared for and misses Kyron. Not sensational enough.

Hitting the gym

While I think the 'hitting the gym' was odd (the tone-deaf wording, not the actual act of going to the gym), I also think it was overblown. That said, there was nothing to indicate to outsiders reading her FB page that the gym was so involved in the search for Kyron. It's not unfair that the comment raised some eyebrows given the lack of context...I'm sure if she had thanked the gym owners on her FB page or mentioned how involved they were that the comment wouldn't have raised such a ruckus.

On FB she did urge people to help and thanked them for doing so. But the gym owner said when he saw her in person she offered no acknowledgement of their help and wouldn't even look people in the eye when she came into the gym (he was talking about during or right after they had the drive to support SAR workers).

Incredible! She didn't acknowledge their efforts or even thank them? From the description of her demeaner, it's almost as if she was irritated that they were "on the other side" (the other side being, people who were earnestly looking to find Kyron).

The description of her actions is chilling. IMO, they are the actions of a cold-hearted, callous and hardened person.

I was going to point out the odd use of the word "someplace" in reference to time and the phrase "put him as absent", but I see y'all have beat me to it.

BeanE, I would say "some time". ;)

Well, there you go.... you said "y'all"... I would say the same thing. But other posters would say "you guys" and that makes you and I look suspicious!!!

C'mon, folks... I see things worded a little weird in these threads all the time. People talk different. And in the written words, there is no tone of voice, no inflection, nothing to go on and 100 different people will read 100 different things in the way it is written.

I might "set" something down, while you would "put" it down. I might "lay down" to take a nap while you might "lie down." I might "run" up to the store while you would "drive."

The teacher "put" him absent.. or she "marked" him absent. Sometime, someplace... is that really such a big deal??

Too-may-toes, Ta-mah-toes. Let's call the whole thing off.

I've seen people talk about that video, but I've never been able to find it. Any chance you have a link? Or if anyone has it handy, I'd appreciate it.

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member