Tim Bosma: Dellen Millard & Mark Smich chgd w/Murder; Christina Noudga, Accessory

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya: The link is okay, but no screencaps, please.

Thanks!

Wondergirl, IMO, a pattern may have been as simple as anyone who disagreed with him or made him angry. We have an old male relative, a younger male stranger and a very young female lover. Maybe he simply liked any situation where he could exert his power. MOO

True, but I just don't think you start killing people with another person, then murder by yourself, then involve even more people, all for the sake of.... Well, different motives I'm sure.

We know they didn't go after the big guy in the truck, previous to TBs murder. No doubt it was pre-meditated. It is beyond belief that someone would be targeted in that way.

Correction: her name was Karla, not Carla. I only take issue with that because Carla is my name and yes, I take issue with that witch's name sounding like my own. It may be petty but it's just the way it is. To this day I don't like admitting my first name in Ontario because of her.
Ok nice to meet you Carla with a "C" :) But yes it was with a "K" my mistake.

I know. I'm waiting to see if there will be another property associated with DM and maybe purchased under another name where other activities were taking place. I wonder is MsSherlock can check if there is a property 'owned' by Mark Smich? Maybe even under Christina Noudga?
I haven't been able to find anything in either one of their names. IMO, DM may have all his bases covered between the farm, hangar, WM's house, condo's and large income property. Plus, he also inherited CM's house on Old Derry Rd (a large lot) as well, but that's since sold. Now, that's not to say that there may not be a property somewhere held under a Corporation. MOO

Just catching up with everyone. I followed this quite closely for awhile after TB was found and they were charged. I remember finding Christina on fb too. I was shocked when I went to canoe to check up on the news and seen that the additional charges were laid, I hadn't heard any news for so long.

Kinda creepy to read the first sentence under Notes on that screenshot... "The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends."

can we get a separate thread on Christina? we can sleuth her now that she's been named in MSM and charged

so does everyone remember in the beginning when that real estate guy said he showed the farm property to DM and his fiance?

was Christina the 'fiance'?

if you google image search her, a photo comes up of a girl in a purple tank top and black yoga pants holding what looks like a little white dog in front of a red brick house

if you google image search her, a photo comes up of a girl in a purple tank top and black yoga pants holding what looks like a little white dog in front of a red brick house
That's Laura Babcock.
laura-babcock1.jpg

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/0...ther-and-missing-toronto-woman-laura-babcock/

This is CN.

christina-noudga.jpg

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamil...a-death-faces-2-more-murder-charges-1.2605741

can we get a separate thread on Christina? we can sleuth her now that she's been named in MSM and charged

so does everyone remember in the beginning when that real estate guy said he showed the farm property to DM and his fiance?

was Christina the 'fiance'?
LladyL, we're going to stick with the existing threads for now to avoid parallel discussions. You're welcome to use this one for sleuthing the new suspect.

To answer your other question, CN wasn't the fiancé mentioned.

This is a very interesting read..

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/4...olice-believe-babcock-s-body-was-incinerated/

Homicide detectives believe Dellen Millard bought a gun illegally and used it to murder his father. And that he also murdered Laura Babcock and incinerated her body — just as he allegedly did with Tim Bosma.

The same source has told The Spectator that three men in Etobicoke have been charged with gun trafficking for allegedly selling a firearm to Dellen Millard, which police believe he then used to murder his father.

Deputy Crown attorney Laura Bird of the Metro West Etobicoke Courthouse could not be reached for comment.

Project Capella has involved Toronto police, Hamilton police and the OPP.

Tony Leitch, the Hamilton Crown attorney prosecuting the Bosma case, says the project involves "one of the largest computer seizures in Ontario criminal law history."

After Millard and Smich were originally arrested, search warrants were executed to seize computers and cellphones which the OPP have analyzed, he says.

I am hoping we will find out more about CN after her court appearance this am in Hamilton

This is a very interesting read..

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/4...olice-believe-babcock-s-body-was-incinerated/

Homicide detectives believe Dellen Millard bought a gun illegally and used it to murder his father. And that he also murdered Laura Babcock and incinerated her body — just as he allegedly did with Tim Bosma.

The same source has told The Spectator that three men in Etobicoke have been charged with gun trafficking for allegedly selling a firearm to Dellen Millard, which police believe he then used to murder his father.

Deputy Crown attorney Laura Bird of the Metro West Etobicoke Courthouse could not be reached for comment.

Project Capella has involved Toronto police, Hamilton police and the OPP.

Tony Leitch, the Hamilton Crown attorney prosecuting the Bosma case, says the project involves "one of the largest computer seizures in Ontario criminal law history."

After Millard and Smich were originally arrested, search warrants were executed to seize computers and cellphones which the OPP have analyzed, he says.
RIP WM- but on another note, it's bizarre to think that a man dies from a gunshot wound, and LE jump quickly to rule it as a suicide without matching up the bullets to the gun? Perhaps this was the issue the Coroner was having? I agree Hoping- it's a very informative read and does support what we've been saying for so long- the incinerator may have been a "just in time" delivery. RIP LB MOO

RIP WM- but on another note, it's bizarre to think that a man dies from a gunshot wound, and LE jump quickly to rule it as a suicide without matching up the bullets to the gun? Perhaps this was the issue the Coroner was having? I agree Hoping- it's a very informative read and does support what we've been saying for so long- the incinerator may have been a "just in time" delivery. RIP LB MOO

And wasn't it a hunting rifle ... a long gun? A little tricky to shoot oneself in the head with one of those, I would think, but I know nothing of such things. :/

As was speculated many times last year, it would seem the incinerator was used for nefarious purposes after all. The most recent articles are stating the police suspect LB suffered the same fate as TB.

"Homicide detectives believe Millard bought a gun illegally and used it to murder his father, a source told The Hamilton Spectator's Susan Clairmont. And that he also killed Babcock and incinerated her body — just as he allegedly did with Bosma. "

http://www.therecord.com/news-story/4458269-dellen-millard-now-charged-in-deaths-of-his-father-and-girlfriend/

And wasn't it a hunting rifle ... a long gun? A little tricky to shoot oneself in the head with one of those, I would think, but I know nothing of such things. :/
Musical- I believe you're correct about the long gun, which leads me to another question. If WM had guns in the house, why would DM go to gun dealers to get another? Why not simply use one laying around the house, especially if he wanted it to look like a suicide? The only answer I have to my own question would be that he used his gun for more than bopping his dad and there's a possibility that he didn't know how to operate the long gun?? One messed up little dude IMHO.

I wonder if CN's role in this included following DM in another vehicle to MBs house to drop off the truck and trailer. It doesn't sound like he stayed at his mothers so someone would have had to bring him back to Etobicoke or wherever he went after.

Now I wonder if they found Laura's DNA in the incinerator?

Bless her heart. :tears: She looks so full of the love of life in her pictures.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397227506.912278.jpg
Hamilton & Toronto Police presence at the home of Christina Noudga yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya