Tim Miller: Possible Lawsuit against Casey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IMO the only people who can testify that she absolutely knew that TES was searching for Caylee are her parents and maybe Lee. And I guess she's pretty confident that they will not testify against her in this civil suit.

Seems like they are the only people who could have and can stop her lies but they just don't have the will to do so.

Maybe they should have included GA in this suit? Perhaps that's the only way the truth might get out? If someone was threatening to take some of their half million that they've made off this case?

MOO

:banghead:Ughh!!! This carp has to stop. They all look like idiots to the public. What is wrong with them? Still enabling her. She will NEVER get better with that family. I know, I know she is an Anthony and according to mommy dearest you cannot win against them, but what good is winning if you continue to enable a very sick person. I see no love, just game playing.

IMO the only people who can testify that she absolutely knew that TES was searching for Caylee are her parents and maybe Lee. And I guess she's pretty confident that they will not testify against her in this civil suit.

Seems like they are the only people who could have and can stop her lies but they just don't have the will to do so.

Maybe they should have included GA in this suit? Perhaps that's the only way the truth might get out? If someone was threatening to take some of their half million that they've made off this case?

MOO

I think that there are more people that can testify to her knowing. Anyone that was there when any meetings took place should be witnesses and can testify.

IMO

Tim Miller, director of Texas EquuSearch, scoffed at Anthony’s response in an interview with WESH-Channel 2. “Of course, she knew,” Miller said. ”She got our business card when we walked in the door [of the family home]. We gave her a flier to get her approval, that she approved the wording on the flier. Yes, yes, she knew.”

Now how would she explain this away. She is a piece of work now isn't she?

And she was wearing a find Caylee T-shirts and commenting on George and Cindy's new Caylee T-shirts in the jail video. She knew danm well why TES was there!

Was TM there the night she was arrested?
Casey-Anthony-Wearing-Caylee-Anthony-Have-You-Seen-Me-Tshirt.png

I think that there are more people that can testify to her knowing. Anyone that was there when any meetings took place should be witnesses and can testify.

IMO

Yes, and let's remember Baez met with Tim Miller at the Anthony home when he first arrived to thank him for looking for Caylee. So is she saying Baez didn't tell her about it? Carp, carp, carp!

I just can't get over how ridiculous this lie is! I can't even get angry about it - it's just plain silly....:crazy:

I sure hope so!OMG she is nothing but a lying ,she has not changed at all. I just can not believe anyone would help her or pay her 1 red cent:furious:She only knows lies!:banghead:

I agree with you. Now that I have that out of the way the real reason I'm here is to tell you I LOVE YOUR AVATAR and signature pic.
It's going to be interesting to see what they do with FCA's newest lie to a Judge being they have so much proof that she did know about the searches. Will the Judge confront her on this issue and could a new charge be placed against her? Will she be held accountable for this latest lie? Will it violate her probation or will they let it slide until Morgan confronts her with this latest lie? Or can she be held accountable for this lie through the courts with fines and also with a probation violation and also use this info/lie against her in the ZFG case? You know, like a package deal. I would love to hear:
Judge: "New" charges for lying to the judge with a fine. Violation of probation. Morgan uses FCA's own info to win his case. I'm wondering now if FCA felt like that was a trick question. Either way she answered it, she's screwed. :floorlaugh:

I agree with you. Now that I have that out of the way the real reason I'm here is to tell you I LOVE YOUR AVATAR and signature pic.
It's going to be interesting to see what they do with FCA's newest lie to a Judge being they have so much proof that she did know about the searches. Will the Judge confront her on this issue and could a new charge be placed against her? Will she be held accountable for this latest lie? Will it violate her probation or will they let it slide until Morgan confronts her with this latest lie? Or can she be held accountable for this lie through the courts with fines and also with a probation violation and also use this info/lie against her in the ZFG case? You know, like a package deal. I would love to hear:
Judge: "New" charges for lying to the judge with a fine. Violation of probation. Morgan uses FCA's own info to win his case. I'm wondering now if FCA felt like that was a trick question. Either way she answered it, she's screwed. :floorlaugh:

I have no admiration for her but I think we agree she is not stupid. So yes, I agree - she was screwed either way she answered both questions and I'm loving it.!:great:

Well well, what a tangled web. Some folks said that CA and GA lied only to help avoid the DP........let's see if they tell the TRUTH now. I'll eat a crow if CA and GA tell the truth this time round when the DP isn't on the table, just $$$. Think about it CA, if you lie again and be obtuse etc. this time round - all those notes that you took during the trial for your "book" will not be believed and your words will really be worth nothing!

Oh, I'm just spitting nails over this. Now you know, I know - we all know that the felon absolutely knew what Tim Miller was doing there.

But -- according to articles I read in the past, the felon never actually talked to Tim. She talked through Cindy, George, or whomever was handling her (Tracey?).

I am probably correct in assuming that the defense is gonna pop up and say that Casey never talked to Tim about searching for Caylee. I don't know if she can get away with that -- but that's my assumption.

GRRRRRRR....

Mel

Miller told detectives it was the first time in his 1,100 or so searches that he had not been allowed to talk to the person who last had access to the missing person they were trying to find.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/25123243/detail.html#ixzz1k6lK8N1i

Casey Anthony: Texas EquuSearch scoffs at her reply
Orlando Sentinel

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...earch-scoffs-at-her-reply.html/comment-page-1

Tim Miller, director of Texas EquuSearch, scoffed at Anthony’s response in an interview with WESH-Channel 2. “Of course, she knew,” Miller said. ”She got our business card when we walked in the door [of the family home]. We gave her a flier to get her approval, that she approved the wording on the flier. Yes, yes, she knew.”
:woohoo:

Was TM there the night she was arrested?
Casey-Anthony-Wearing-Caylee-Anthony-Have-You-Seen-Me-Tshirt.png

Damn, that pic makes me angry every time I see it or think about it. I wanted to rip it off of her. It was obvious from the get go that she didn't care about Caylee and it was all a big game to her. Wasn't she wearing a Were's Caylee Tee shirt when she and Lee high fived each other outside of Baez law office? Wasn't he wearing one too. Her admitting in court that Caylee was dead makes these pics even more disgusting. She knew that TM was searching for Caylee.

Oh, I'm just spitting nails over this. Now you know, I know - we all know that the felon absolutely knew what Tim Miller was doing there.

But -- according to articles I read in the past, the felon never actually talked to Tim. She talked through Cindy, George, or whomever was handling her (Tracey?).

I am probably correct in assuming that the defense is gonna pop up and say that Casey never talked to Tim about searching for Caylee. I don't know if she can get away with that -- but that's my assumption.

GRRRRRRR....

Mel

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/25123243/detail.html#ixzz1k6lK8N1i

I think that statement from TM is supposed to be in context of the first time we went to their home. [ in other words it was the 1st time he ever went to a missing child's family home and the mother was not allowed by her attorney to talk to TM]

I have found other statements from him since then saying that he met with her and spoke to her many times---but only with Baez or her parents and not specificially about the case. But she did look at the MISSING flyers and okayed the wording.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...comment-page-1

"Miller says he talked with Anthony multiple times about the searches in 2008. He says Anthony was aware of the efforts, but he isn't surprised she's denying it now."

"Nothing would surprise me coming out of Casey's mouth," Miller said, adding that he "spent a lot of time with Casey in [her parents'] house before she was arrested."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,6625867.story

I think that statement from TM is supposed to be in context of the first time we went to their home. [ in other words it was the 1st time he ever went to a missing child's family home and the mother was not allowed by her attorney to talk to TM]

I have found other statements from him since then saying that he met with her and spoke to her many times---but only with Baez or her parents and not specificially about the case. But she did look at the MISSING flyers and okayed the wording.

Really odd, that JB would not let TM talk to KC and not stand by him in front of the camera and plead for her daughter. IMO Baez knew that there was no living Caylee at the time but played the game she was still living.

I thought maybe the statement Casey made to Tracey would help, but then I found the timelines. Casey stated:They haven't even found her clothes yet! To Tracy McLaughlin,Tracey McLaughlin wasn’t with Casey Anthony during the TES Equasearch.
Casey was released on bail from August 21 2008 and back in Jail on August 29 2008.This search group team didn’t arrive in Florida until August 30th 2008. Tim Miller was in Florida prior to the team arriving, but the search with his team didn’t start until Casey was back in Jail.

Casey’s words to Tracy we’re when others we’re searching for Caylee and not Equsearch. So unfortunately what I thought might help, will not but she knew they we’re going to search, and she knew why Tim was there etc.

There is a problem though. "If TES is stating they wasted money on searching for Caylee when Casey knew Caylee was already deceased. It will be an issue in court. As Tim stated: " in so many words" He told Cindy if Caylee isn't alive they need to search and find her as soon as possible for evidence etc.That's when Cindy went nuts on Tim, and that was "Prior: to the search by TES. Showing that TES Time Miller had the thoughts they Caylee may not be alive prior to searching for Caylee.

Also, TES searches for others whom they suspect is not alive in other cases,even prior to going to Florida.
It upsets me, actually makes me angry, but I think this case will not pan out either. I think the "spiteful" lil beep will walk from this too! Sigh~ :(

Agreed but ... I think the challenge is proving that KC did not stop TES searching, to admit it was an accident while they were actively searching to save wasted resources.

CA has an out because she was pi$$ed that TES was really focused on searching for Caylee's remains and not a live Caylee -- because she wanted the focus on Caylee being Alive as a cover as well as CA was fearful that they might find Caylee and recover forensics. TES does NOT operate without the family calling them in and supporting them but it got blurred since the A's had ulterior motives.

So, any DT actions after the fact may not help since the focus is on the family knowingly calling TES in and allowing them to expend resources knowing Caylee was dead -- with a focus on KC.

I think you are the smartest person alive today...

Any word from TES or Tim Miller as to KC's response to question 2?

Any word from TES or Tim Miller as to KC's response to question 2?

"Miller says he talked with Anthony multiple times about the searches in 2008. He says Anthony was aware of the efforts, but he isn't surprised she's denying it now."

"Nothing would surprise me coming out of Casey's mouth," Miller said, adding that he "spent a lot of time with Casey in [her parents'] house before she was arrested."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,6625867.story

I so hope that Tim get's something. The Man has had enough pain. Then he spends his life being an Angel to other Families with missing family members only to get screwed by the powerful Anthony's (being sarcastic about powerful) Still can't get CA's video out of my mind! What nerve of Ca to threaten Tim! She acts like she is a member of the Gotti family or something. Even if Tim doesn't ever collect a dime, it's the principal!! I just want her to have so many lean's against her that she'll never being able to afford another piercing, tattoo or new hairdo every again!!.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleleighD70
Back