Tim Miller Speaks Out

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have to post this by pigeon........my connection is carp. Like I said a few days ago. I trust Tim completely. He is not going to take any chances of ruining this investigation. I am sure that LE is more than aware of his every move. However, Tim has not said if he believes Ronald or not...so who knows. The next few days should be interesting. The pressure is definitely being put on.........
It was only my interpretation I guess. I do feel like Tim believes Ronald and what he has said about Misty.

Yes, the next few days should prove to be very interesting. I pray Tim releases all the phone messages. It should clear up a couple of issues, imo.

Why would you put dirty clothes in the dryer? If you were just trying to get the wrinkles out of something or freshen up something you wouldnt do that then leave them in the dryer.

You wanted the appearance you did a wash and didn't expect the person to check or know there was no detergent?

How would Misty hurting Haleigh add up to needing money to get her back. I do not see it. Even her owing someone doesn't add up. No one is gonna give her that kind of money.
Maybe her spouse has some bad debts. That would make sense. IMO

Why would you put dirty clothes in the dryer? If you were just trying to get the wrinkles out of something or freshen up something you wouldnt do that then leave them in the dryer.
Maybe she put them in there the morning of the 8th to "freshen" them up for Haleigh to wear to school and why Haleigh threw such a fit? She may have forgotten them when telling LE the blanket story. Just tossing out ideas here...

Why even say you washed a blanket if you didnt would LE know one was missing? If it was a special blanket that was missing makes no sense to say you washed it if you didnt because it would still be missing?

RC would know and the hope was that given all the drama that RC would not check or remember?

Maybe you need to listen to the audio again. Tim said that HANK SR. told him about the $35,000 and that HANK SR. said Ronald told him that is what it would take to get her back.

I have not said I doubted his word in the past few days that I can recall. So please point me to my posts which said I thought Tim was a liar.

I do think that Tim is saying Ronald isn't involved in the things he has brought up and it is the way I interpret what he said.

Seems like this thread has taken a turn and is now a platform to defend Ron. You are now saying that TM suggest RC is not involved. In reality he did no such thing.

Since Misty is now the POI in this case and RC is living with her, it is of importance to figure out why RC married her and why he remains with her. The behavior suggest they are benefiting from it. The key is to figure out how.

He is not a super hero or a super sleuth. To suggest that he is sacrificing himself to get to the truth, while it is a nice thought, I don't think Ron is deserving of that kind of altruism

..........imo

To get the out of immediate view, to pretend like it was done when it wasn't in the hopes that it could get done when the person it is being hidden from is gone. Like shoving dirty dishes in the oven, or stuffing papers into a drawer. Can't say as I do it, but I sure know people who do.

Why even say you washed a blanket if you didnt would LE know one was missing? If it was a special blanket that was missing makes no sense to say you washed it if you didnt because it would still be missing?

It's a bit off topic for this thread, but I'll answer this one anyway....because someone else would expect to see that blanket there. And it isn't.

Busy and SS....Maybe it's late and I wasn't explaining myself properly. I was TRYING to say that all of this info came secondhand from Ronald Cummings to Tim Miller.
I trust Tim Miller completely. If he was to come out tomorrow and say directly that Ron is not involved, then I would believe HIM.
What I was trying to say is that all of a sudden NOW, when Tim Miller relays what RON CUMMINGS said, (not what Tim Miller said or necessarily believes) you all jump on it and join in the Misty and Croslin family bashing.

Why don't you wait until more comes out before jumping to conclusions that HankSr was trying to extort money from Tim Miller? Why don't you wait until more info comes out before you once again give Ron a free pass?

That's all I was saying....And Busy, I wasn't "baiting" as you said, I was stating an opinion, which I thought was allowed here.

maybe it was an act in haste...but what I don't understand is why was this bed charade carried on for so long? Ron either knew the bed was made that night or not???? Why the beaming over passing the ldts with flying colors--why the silence with LE for so long...and then we have Ron dismissing the man in black story and the couch bouncing..when in fact maybe the couch WAS bouncing some of these things just make me want to scream....

I didnt think it was off topic because it was said the wash was never done. I guess what I am missing is if the blanket is gone how is saying you washed blankets gonna change the fact that a blanket is still missing? I probably am not explaining this very well so my question is confusing.

It's a bit off topic for this thread, but I'll answer this one anyway....because someone else would expect to see that blanket there. And it isn't.

Maybe she put them in there the morning of the 8th to "freshen" them up for Haleigh to wear to school and why Haleigh threw such a fit? She may have forgotten them when telling LE the blanket story. Just tossing out ideas here...

I just watched a video the other day from one of the walk thrus of the house and Haleigh had TONS of clothing to wear....her closet looked pretty full to me.....jmo...

I didnt think it was off topic because it was said the wash was never done. I guess what I am missing is if the blanket is gone how is saying you washed blankets gonna change the fact that a blanket is still missing? I probably am not explaining this very well so my question is confusing.

Because we always have "the blanket that was in the van that they took" don't we? There already IS a missing blanket, described by Misty as being in the van. We don't know who took the van, how the blanket got in the van, nor whether the blanket in the van that they took was ever returned. It is in effect a missing blanket, which for me comes down to being an excuse for why the blanket someone would expect to be in the house, is not. Yet, for months now, I've asked who "they" are, and have gotten the reply that "they" are LE. Which says to me "they" should have the blanket.

Do they?

My post regarding baiting was not directed at you badme. If you will review my post over the last several days I have been doubting Misty involvement, I am not convinced she had direct involvement. As I have tried by stating over and over I have never said Tim is a liar, I just am questioning how he has handled this entire thing it doesnt make sense to me and seems completely out of character for TM. That doesnt mean I don't trust what he says, just means I don't understand his actions on this at all.

I respect that some think RC is guilty, I cannot make the facts fit RC involvement at all at this point, so if you consider that giving him a free pass then that is fine. If new info comes out and it points in RC direction then I certainly am open to that - I just see nothing at this point that points in his direction.

I have also questioned the Croslin family involvement for sometime now and we even tried a thread to discuss Croslin family and possible involvement. I don't see any bashing, and I have not accused Hank C of extortion, I have said I am confused by the 35,000 conversation. I thought discussing and throwing out ideas is what we did here. If we can't discuss things and entertain different possibilities until all the information of a case is out there, then what are we doing here? If we can't be open to our position changes as new info comes out then we have a problem IMO.

Busy and SS....Maybe it's late and I wasn't explaining myself properly. I was TRYING to say that all of this info came secondhand from Ronald Cummings to Tim Miller.
I trust Tim Miller completely. If he was to come out tomorrow and say directly that Ron is not involved, then I would believe HIM.
What I was trying to say is that all of a sudden NOW, when Tim Miller relays what RON CUMMINGS said, (not what Tim Miller said or necessarily believes) you all jump on it and join in the Misty and Croslin family bashing.

Why don't you wait until more comes out before jumping to conclusions that HankSr was trying to extort money from Tim Miller? Why don't you wait until more info comes out before you once again give Ron a free pass?

That's all I was saying....And Busy, I wasn't "baiting" as you said, I was stating an opinion, which I thought was allowed here.

I agree that it is only information coming from Ronald to Tim and MN. However, it does appear to me that Tim believed him and believed Teresa enough to get Misty down there to take the tests. IMO, I think he would have mentioned that in the past few days if Ronald had requested it or had refused such a request.

I listened to the audio again. He is angry with the whole clan because he feels he is being attacked and called a liar while they pretend to support Misty (which they are doing). It doesn't mean he doesn't believe them about Haleigh going missing, but he is saying they are not telling the truth about how this whole incident of the tests came about and who they suspect which is Misty, imo.

I can't wait to hear more in the next few days and sorry if I get excited when we get bits and pieces to discuss. :)

Ronald must be getting desperate....coming out with all these facts now. How long has his "heart" been missing?? And, he knew immediately that the bed hadn't been slept in...yet, he sashays around, getting tats, getting married, waiting on what??? Til the heat is on his azz?? Next move....he and mommy dearest toss Misty overboard. The enabling of Ronald marches on....even if Tim Miller has to be destroyed. Sick, very sick.

If you were trying to clean in a hurry or hide some dirty laundry you might. Possibly dirty laundry that was in front of the door that would have been in the way of propping it open?

Please point me to the links showing that there was dirty laundry in the dryer and no laundry detergent. Please show me the posts that state Ronald said he thought Misty was having sex in his house with the links provided.

If you can't...it is because it wasn't available information until Tim said it on that audio tape, IMO. This would mean it is NEW information. Correct me if I am wrong by providing me the links.

right this all just happened recently

I would hope that LE has the blanket in question. The van was seized right before Misty did the blanket interview so I would think "they" was LE. At this point who knows though.

I guess what doesnt make sense to me is she explains right from the start that she was short a blanket so she doesnt hide this fact at all, so why say you washed blankets if you didnt. Why even bring up blankets. If she was trying to cover because she had actually washed blankets to cover evidence then she would of really done wash. The fact that no wash was done just throws me why the blanket story even came up. I am just thrown now by the entire blanket story.

Because we always have "the blanket that was in the van that they took" don't we? There already IS a missing blanket, described by Misty as being in the van. We don't know who took the van, how the blanket got in the van, nor whether the blanket in the van that they took was ever returned. It is in effect a missing blanket, which for me comes down to being an excuse for why the blanket someone would expect to be in the house, is not. Yet, for months now, I've asked who "they" are, and have gotten the reply that "they" are LE. Which says to me "they" should have the blanket.

Do they?

It is self serving statement on her part it makes her appear motherly and caring... not the type of person who would be involved in a child missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro