Tim Miller Speaks Out

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
These threads have been filed with info for at least two weeks that no links can be provided so I guess you could call them rumors links have not been requested. You know I cannot provide a direct link and I assume that is why you asked the question in the first place. Hank and Lisa went to Michigan they returned a bit ago, I am unsure of the date they returned, Timmy and Lisa went to Mass a few days after their baby was born. As you stated you have read this info elsewhere so this is not new news to you. If it is going to be a stickler for you then I will delete my post regarding this and we can go back to requesting links for everything that is stated here and basically shut down conversation again. Just let me know and I will delete my post regarding this. TIA

Busy on re-reading twall's post, correct if I'm wrong twall, I understood it to mean that the birth announcement had been seen/read previously online/elsewhere but not any mention of HC & LC having moved. I too recall reading the birth announcement elsewhere but I do not recall any mention being made of any move . . . this is the first that I am hearing of it. JMO

What rc has just done makes absolutely no sense. It defies all logic. To believe him is to be totally confused which may be the goal.

R & M have some serious issues. Their behavior screams of it and their words seal the deal

.........imo

Busy and SS....Maybe it's late and I wasn't explaining myself properly. I was TRYING to say that all of this info came secondhand from Ronald Cummings to Tim Miller.
I trust Tim Miller completely. If he was to come out tomorrow and say directly that Ron is not involved, then I would believe HIM.
What I was trying to say is that all of a sudden NOW, when Tim Miller relays what RON CUMMINGS said, (not what Tim Miller said or necessarily believes) you all jump on it and join in the Misty and Croslin family bashing.

Why don't you wait until more comes out before jumping to conclusions that HankSr was trying to extort money from Tim Miller? Why don't you wait until more info comes out before you once again give Ron a free pass?

That's all I was saying....And Busy, I wasn't "baiting" as you said, I was stating an opinion, which I thought was allowed here.

As you said, last night, Tim's word (not just motive) was doubted. I won't pull and post the quotes unless asked, but in response to Tim's saying Ron & Misty were lying, the reaction here was not to believe Tim, but to say that without having been there to hear it first hand, one couldn't tell which side was lying.

Now Tim says Ron said Misty done it, and that statement is taken as true without having been there to hear it first hand. And yes, that is a glaring and revealing inconsistency.

I hope we can now feel safe in giving credit to the polygraphs as well, since Ron's words support them now too.

I have zero clue wth Ron's game has been, but I hate to see facts and good men's reputations smeared for the sake of protecting Ron.

If Ron's goal was to project himself as being on Misty's side all along, he did a dang good job at convincing me, and I can't imagine his expecting me to respect anyone who was aiding and abetting her, including himself.

There is a birth announcement on line it has also been posted in these threads - I cant handle twitter lol. You are also correct I did mean Chelsea not Lisa. Sorry if I jumped the gun and offended you, it is just that for weeks rumor after rumor has been posted up here and no links requested and bang I post something that has been talked about over and over in the past and proof is requested. Case of me being too sensitive I guess. Truce?

No, that is not why I asked the question.
It was new to me about Hank and Lisa going to Michigan. It was new to me that Tim and (Lisa? you state but I think you mean Chelsea) Chelsea moved out of the state of Florida. The last I knew she had had the baby and they were still in Florida. Sorry, guess I missed that somewhere-I don't have the time to read every single post in every single thread. The only info I had read elsewhere that you stated was that Chelsea had had a baby and I don't even think that was here-it was on a Twitter.

That makes sense trying to get the door propped open clothes in the way quick just open dryer and throw them in.

If you were trying to clean in a hurry or hide some dirty laundry you might. Possibly dirty laundry that was in front of the door that would have been in the way of propping it open?

I have read several pages and just wish that I really knew what this thread is about since I haven't been keeping up lately. About putting clothes in the dryer, a slob ( and I had a teen slob in my home) definitely would put wrinkly clothes in the dryer to fluff around and not look so awful. The wrinkly clothes would be from someone so lazy that they can't get clean clothes out of the dryer and hang or fold them or either that they have already been worn. But, they would normally only put a pair of jeans and top or whatever it is they want to wear in there to fluff. A blanket being fluffed in the dryer , who the heck would do that. It might shake the dust out but it would be better just to wash it first. Blankets dont' get all wrinkled or need any special care to look okay.

HankC told TM that RC told him that he, RC, could get Haleigh back for $35K.

HankC was sayng "we thought you were a friend. . ." Sounds like this is an amount of the search costs and that HankC thought the searches would be free as did RC.

But TM says he could get some friends and have $35K in a box somewhere tonight, which implies a ransomed amount. OR

Someone trying to collect the reward and sending out feelers to see how to do it under very sticky circumstances?

MN saying they didn't know MC had a lawyer is BS. They can't show her letter to prove that she agreed to the test and ignore the part about her attorney in it. That knife cuts both ways, so which is it? MN knows better than to speak to a person who is represented by counsel about anything to do with the matters of that representation.

MC has always said she laid down ON the bed. Never that she got IN to the bed.
Small but significant distinction when it comes to the made bed. Dirty clothes in the dryer? Is this the way to freshen dirty clothes or something or was someone so junked up that they didn't notice it wasn't the washer? Did it rain that night and someone was drying wet/but worn clothes?

If there was no laundry detergent found in the house and no empty container in the trash, then we have something, unless we hear that MC went over to SIL's and borrowed some detergent.

I hate hearing hearsay within hearsay within hearsay. It makes my mind melt.

Why would you put dirty clothes in the dryer? If you were just trying to get the wrinkles out of something or freshen up something you wouldnt do that then leave them in the dryer.

Unless you fell asleep on the bed.

Please point me to the links showing that there was dirty laundry in the dryer and no laundry detergent. Please show me the posts that state Ronald said he thought Misty was having sex in his house with the links provided.

If you can't...it is because it wasn't available information until Tim said it on that audio tape, IMO. This would mean it is NEW information. Correct me if I am wrong by providing me the links.

I never stated that the info about the dryer/laundry detergent/Ron thinking Misty was having sex in his house wasn't new info. Show me in my post below that I posted previously where I say that the 3 things you mentioned was not new info. In fact, I stated that it is new info. The info I was referring to that wasn't new to me or any of us was that he calls his wife a *advertiser censored*. If you want the link to that it is on the 911 call, which I'm sure you have already heard. I'm all for new info in this case.

Yes, it is new info! Yipeeee!
Ron is such a loving guy, huh?
I wish I could find a guy who calls me a *advertiser censored* all the time.
Not really any new info there-only confirms it more that Ron is a jacka$$!

My thoughts and opinions only.

HankC told TM that RC told him that he, RC, could get Haleigh back for $35K.

HankC was sayng "we thought you were a friend. . ." Sounds like this is an amount of the search costs and that HankC thought the searches would be free as did RC.

But TM says he could get some friends and have $35K in a box somewhere tonight, which implies a ransomed amount. OR

Someone trying to collect the reward and sending out feelers to see how to do it under very sticky circumstances?

MN saying they didn't know MC had a lawyer is BS. They can't show her letter to prove that she agreed to the test and ignore the part about her attorney in it. That knife cuts both ways, so which is it? MN knows better than to speak to a person who is represented by counsel about anything to do with the matters of that representation.

Small but significant distinction when it comes to the made bed. Dirty clothes in the dryer? Is this the way to freshen dirty clothes or something or was someone so junked up that they didn't notice it wasn't the washer? Did it rain that night and someone was drying wet/but worn clothes?

If there was no laundry detergent found in the house and no empty container in the trash, then we have something, unless we hear that MC went over to SIL's and borrowed some detergent.

I hate hearing hearsay within hearsay within hearsay. It makes my mind melt.

BBM wowsers....
thank you for this..:)

I listened to the tape of TM's conversation with TJH. I might be completely wrong and hearing things but I thought that RC said to TM that if he (RC) had $35,000, he could get Haleigh home. TM then said that he received a phone call from Hank Sr. saying that he got a phone call from RC saying basically the same thing about the $35,000. TM then went on to say that he personally did not have $35,000 but knew people who could come up with the money and they could put it in a private account, etc. Am I wrong in thinking that RC is trying to grift $35,000 from TM? If I were TM, I would run not walk away from these people. He has much to much important work to do elsewhere and doesn't need the grief and the games.

Tim is releasing all he's got because Ronald, his child bride and mommy dearest are calling him a liar. He's no more happy and cozy with Ronald than he is with a snake. Ronald tells Tim that the b*^@h has something to do with Haleigh missing....then tells Miss Nancy (gag) the complete opposite and sits in an interview while Tim is accused if tricking him and Misty.

Ronald is a liar. IMO

I would hope that LE has the blanket in question. The van was seized right before Misty did the blanket interview so I would think "they" was LE. At this point who knows though.

I guess what doesnt make sense to me is she explains right from the start that she was short a blanket so she doesnt hide this fact at all, so why say you washed blankets if you didnt. Why even bring up blankets. If she was trying to cover because she had actually washed blankets to cover evidence then she would of really done wash. The fact that no wash was done just throws me why the blanket story even came up. I am just thrown now by the entire blanket story.

You said it yourself, Busy........because she was short a blanket and had to come up with a story.

Maybe, just maybe, that MC has likewise something on RC related to drugs and illegal activity that could put RC in jail so they are in bed together --- literally!!!

His heart and subconscious wants MC busted but not by his hands..... he wants to publicly support MC while privately he seeks her demise. Dog eat dog.

I really believe this is the most likely scenario.

There is a birth announcement on line it has also been posted in these threads - I cant handle twitter lol. You are also correct I did mean Chelsea not Lisa. Sorry if I jumped the gun and offended you, it is just that for weeks rumor after rumor has been posted up here and no links requested and bang I post something that has been talked about over and over in the past and proof is requested. Case of me being too sensitive I guess. Truce?

Truce, yes.
I'm sorry if asking you for proof up here offended you. I don't have a problem with you or your posts or opinions. I guess I just missed that info. and wondered where it came from. As did debs as she stated.

Going back to the 35K--weren't there reports/rumors that Ron was looking for money?

Snipped by me

B

BBM

For someone who wears long sleeves during the warm, daylight hours, it is hard to believe she wouldn't crawl under the covers at night. She specifically stated in earlier interviews that she washed Haleigh's blanket, and took the one from the window down to use.

Tim is releasing all he's got because Ronald, his child bride and mommy dearest are calling him a liar. He's no more happy and cozy with Ronald than he is with a snake. Ronald tells Tim that the b*^@h has something to do with Haleigh missing....then tells Miss Nancy (gag) the complete opposite and sits in an interview while Tim is accused if tricking him and Misty.

Ronald is a liar. IMO

And, I'm afraid, more than a liar. IMO

The info is no secret to locals at all.

Well, there's something a little less than 75,000 people in Putnam County, with about 7000 living in Satsuma.........I know a lot of folks in MY town, but I can guarantee I wouldn't know when one of them went to Mass out of state!!!

Seems like this thread has taken a turn and is now a platform to defend Ron. You are now saying that TM suggest RC is not involved. In reality he did no such thing.

Since Misty is now the POI in this case and RC is living with her, it is of importance to figure out why RC married her and why he remains with her. The behavior suggest they are benefiting from it. The key is to figure out how.

He is not a super hero or a super sleuth. To suggest that he is sacrificing himself to get to the truth, while it is a nice thought, I don't think Ron is deserving of that kind of altruism

..........imo

why not? Do you know something that we don't know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme