Tim Miller Speaks Out

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very smart of the person putting up the 35,000....no Haleigh, no money....balls in your court, Ronald....waiting....tap..tap..tap

Again, my understanding from what I heard Cobra say, Cousin Jo O. is in jail in Tennessee. For what? I don't know, but it has been stated he is in jail. Don't even know if it is true but that is what I heard.

Do you remember where you heard this ? Also do you know where he was said to be in jail? TIA

I'm curious~ does anyone know the date of this request for 35,000.00 came in?

I wonder is it recent or just now being talked about and happened a while ago? Just trying to sort everything out in my mind and look at it from all angles before I come to a conclusion.

Please listen to the tape....Tim says Ronald brought up the 35,000 and then says he also got a call from Hank. This isn't only coming from Hank!

I'm not confused about this at all. IMO, HankSr got this 35000 dollars idea from Ronald himself. (whether through Ron, Misty...whoever)

I don't see Hank Sr. just making this up on a whim or out of thin air.
I guess it's time for Ron to put up or shut up, IMO.

Oh, and just because people are not "allowed" to talk due to a TRO, does not mean that they don't/won't talk.
I couldn't tell you when Hank was told this, but IMO, he was told it by RON.

Bring Haleigh home!!

I am questioning HANK, Sr. & HIS motives.

Hank, Sr and Ron are not even speaking. They are not even ALLOWED to speak.

Let's try to look at this for a minute:

~Ron & Tim Miller became very close (according to reports). Tim has spent a lot of time with Ron. They've rode horses together. Spent time talking. Tim went with Ron to church, and went to HaLeigh's vigil. By all appearances, Tim cares about Ron.

~When, by appearances, Ron had this disagreement with Tim, that was only within the past few days. Late August - early September.

~Ron was NOT speaking to Hank, Sr in late August - early September due to the assault charges. (Ron was arrested around midnight on August 7th).

~So, WHY would Hank Sr ask Tim "I thought you were a friend?" (paraphrasing) I don't think Tim is lying. He has the voicemail to prove it!

I think Hank and the Croslins are a shady bunch. I have no idea what they are up to, but I do not believe for ONE SECOND that Ron has been speaking to Hank, Sr. No way!

I think Tim wants to find HaLeigh no matter what. I think he'll do ANYTHING to find her. I think perhaps Tim misunderstood the recording of Hank, Sr. Look how many of US were confused last night. Hard to say until we actually hear it ourselves, though.

I just don't believe Ron is speaking to Hank. And I don't think Hank is suddenly "taking up" for Ron. "I thought you were a friend, Tim!" C'mon. Does that ring true to anyone? Suddenly Hank, Sr is Ron's champion?

Since we don't know when he left the message, we can not say this was suddenly. He could have left it the first time TM was in town, and TM hung on to it because it just didn't ring right with him. Or, RC may be in contact with HC. IIRC, the only one MC got the TRO on was HCJ, and I feel that was because he was the only one to press charges against RC. (imo)

The stories are not ok Hank.here's the money. They are ok Ron here's the money now what? Tim does not seem to be confused at all about who made the statement.

I am questioning HANK, Sr. & HIS motives.

Hank, Sr and Ron are not even speaking. They are not even ALLOWED to speak.

Let's try to look at this for a minute:

~Ron & Tim Miller became very close (according to reports). Tim has spent a lot of time with Ron. They've rode horses together. Spent time talking. Tim went with Ron to church, and went to HaLeigh's vigil. By all appearances, Tim cares about Ron.

~When, by appearances, Ron had this disagreement with Tim, that was only within the past few days. Late August - early September.

~Ron was NOT speaking to Hank, Sr in late August - early September due to the assault charges. (Ron was arrested around midnight on August 7th).

~So, WHY would Hank Sr ask Tim "I thought you were a friend?" (paraphrasing) I don't think Tim is lying. He has the voicemail to prove it!

I think Hank and the Croslins are a shady bunch. I have no idea what they are up to, but I do not believe for ONE SECOND that Ron has been speaking to Hank, Sr. No way!

I think Tim wants to find HaLeigh no matter what. I think he'll do ANYTHING to find her. I think perhaps Tim misunderstood the recording of Hank, Sr. Look how many of US were confused last night. Hard to say until we actually hear it ourselves, though.

I just don't believe Ron is speaking to Hank. And I don't think Hank is suddenly "taking up" for Ron. "I thought you were a friend, Tim!" C'mon. Does that ring true to anyone? Suddenly Hank, Sr is Ron's champion?
What if Hank Sr. were making this all up in order to make Ronald look bad to Tim after what happened with Misty and the tests? The "friend" comment could be about Hank Sr. being ticked off about Misty throwing Tommy out to LE. What day was it they took Tommy and Lindsey into headquarters? Hank Sr. was really ticked about that deal.

Maybe Hank Sr. does not want TES to come back to search and the best way is to make sure that he turns against Ronald. ;)

There is no way I believe that Ronald and Hank Sr. were having casual conversations after the fight either.

I'm not confused about this at all. IMO, HankSr got this 35000 dollars idea from Ronald himself. (whether through Ron, Misty...whoever)

I don't see Hank Sr. just making this up on a whim or out of thin air.
I guess it's time for Ron to put up or shut up, IMO.

Oh, and just because people are not "allowed" to talk due to a TRO, does not mean that they don't/won't talk.
I couldn't tell you when Hank was told this, but IMO, he was told it by RON.

Bring Haleigh home!!

I thought the only person who had a TRO was Misty against her brother? :crazy:

Why can't the others be talking?:crazy:

Tim is not stoopid enough to be "turned against" anyone.

The bottom line is the money's in the bank right now, and we are patiently waiting on Haleigh's safe return...Go Ron, GO ! The ball IS in your court, please tell me it's not just sitting there...

Please listen to the tape....Tim says Ronald brought up the 35,000 and then says he also got a call from Hank. This isn't only coming from Hank!
Sorry, but it isn't the way that Tim told it. I wrote it out verbatim. He said at first Ronald said, but he corrected himself to explain that Ronald said it TO Hank Sr. and Hank Sr. left him the message.

Do you remember where you heard this ? Also do you know where he was said to be in jail? TIA

On a radio program I listened to a couple of weeks ago. It is my understanding it is against the rules to site the program here at WS....
Someone called in to the program and asked about Cousin Jo O..All I know is Cobra said he was in jail in Tennessee.

Thanks! Do you have a link to the tape, please? (My eyes are glazing over trying to catch up here. :crazy:)

What tape? Where is this tape? Are the voicemails available yet?

Why would Tim trust or believe anything that Hank Croslin Sr. tells him?

Who said he did........my take the whole time has been Tim knew it came from Ronald, he did not believe either one of them.........and now he has told them to put up or shut up.

Probably for the same reason he "trusts or believes" what Ron says. JMO

The only horse Tim has in this game is HALEIGH--IMHO, he'll talk to whomever he needs to as a decent man trying to do the right thing....

Its refreshing in this case IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member