Tim Miller Talks to Websleuths--

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy belated Birthday Tim Miller!
He has been my hero for several years, I am simply amazed at how he has helped so many people in spite of his own heartache!

When I hear that song (forget who sings it, country) I believe there are angels among us, sent from heaven.......I think of him.

that would be Alabama.. such a beautiful song. It also reminds me of Tim.
Thank you Tim and everyone at TES for all that you have done and continue to do in your efforts to find America's missing loved ones.

Happy belated birthday Tim!

When I think of Tim Miller I think of Bette Midler singing "Wind Beneath My Wings" -Did you ever know you're my hero, and everything I would like to be..
Happy Birthday Tim and Get well soon, we can't have you sick during the holidays! Caylee Anthony brought TES to my attention, just another thing this Angel did to bond so many people together.
I pray for Cindy and George, how horrible this must be for them.

I know, I'm lame...

Thank you so much for your little outing and the information you could give us, it's so appreciated. While I also wish Tim a blessed birthday, I'd like to tell him to get himself well before he does anything else, and that's an order from another one of his 'daughters'!

Much love to Tim, and yourself.

From the first time that I heard the name Tim Miller via Texas Equusearch (Thanks JR) long ago at FFJ while we were assisting with the Rachel Cooke case and all of that time inbetween then and now - I knew that this was a man worthy of my respect. Thank you for ALL that you have taken on and may you have as Happy of a Birthday possible considering the timing......

Hat's Off-
RR

God bless you Friday, Thank you for everything you are doing with TES.

TM, LP, NG, and the public kept this case alive and now she can be laid to rest.

Not suprised with KC reaction.

I am going to keep praying for CA and GA.

R.I.P Caylee

I didn't fully understand when TES called off the search due to ground conditions... until today. Thank goodness that Tim, in all of his wisdom and experience, stood his ground amid objection to protect what many suspected lay beneath. Job well done. Thanks to his insight, LE now has something to work from.

Tim was on Greta and Nancy Grace last night. He did not bring any attention to himself by bringing up that it was his birthday and the significance of finding her on that day. What a sweet humble man. I thought he looked
really well. I quote Tim Miller like some folks quote the Bible. Happy Birthday Tim. Thanks for the work you do. Take care of yourself.

I didn't fully understand when TES called off the search due to ground conditions... until today. Thank goodness that Tim, in all of his wisdom and experience, stood his ground amid objection to protect what many suspected lay beneath. Job well done. Thanks to his insight, LE now has something to work from.

His insight and a full bladder!

My thoughts today are with George and Cindy and the rest of their family and friends. Finally little Caylee can be laid to rest with some dignity.

I can understand perfectly their unwillingness to believe their daughter is the monster that murdered and tossed their grandchild away like garbage. They must be at the very brink of total insanity, if not ...already crossed the line.

Friday....thank you so much for all of the support you give to TES. I can't think of a more deserving organization to support than TES. They are the BEST!!:clap:

Dearest Tim....Happy Birthday (belated)!! I can't imagine receiving a better birthday gift than the one that was given yesterday. All I can say is you are truly an Angel sent from above for helping to find all of the missing, especially little Caylee. You are a great man of honor and I wish you all the best with your health. Please take the time to take care of yourself. :)

Thank you, Friday and Tim.

Happy Belated Birthday Tim. {{Hugs}} for all that you do. We need more people like you in this world.

I admit I'm probably the worse sleuth at WS, Friday. I still have no idea who you are in "real life" but, believe me, I appreciate your support of TES and for sharing information with us.

TES is known and respected by many in Canada.

I took a large step back from this case after the BP fiasco, to await the finding of little Caylee's body by chance, or the trial - whichever came first. Thank heavens for Tim's invaluable professional judgment to leave those wet spots alone. Caylee is found on the day of a scheduled pretrial hearing and Tim's birthday. My faith remains in Karma.

Again, I thank you both for your dedication, and please tell Tim to look after his health issues. Many more are waiting for his help.

Thank you Friday. For the financial help, for the posts, for all that you are doing. God bless you.

To Tim, thank you for following your gut and stopping the search when you did. We may not all have understood it then, but are so thankful now. I hope that you are feeling well, and that you can rest easier today knowing that we may be able to put this little girl to rest soon. I was a pizza sender during the last serach. God bless you.

To LE, who spent hours in the rain yesterday to secure that area and the house, working methodically to further this case. For the months they've already put in on this case. God bless them.

To my fellow WSers...the server was so bad yesterday, I kept getting kicked off. But I wanted to share this find with all of you...we have been in the trenches (figuratively of course...wracking our brains) together for many long months now. I feel like I know many of you, and wanted to grieve with you over this find. I know Caylee is thankful that she has so many advocates in so many arenas, and the prayers of many many people brought her home yesterday. I am still highly emotional and weepy, and not at my grammatical best.

To Caylee, may you now rest in peace little child. We know you've been in a far better place for a long time now, but may we now be able to give you the honor in death that you deserve here on earth.

Last, to God Almighty, thank You, for prayers answered. There are no words that could describe the depth of the relief and gratitude that I feel right now. I thank you that you are a just God, and that yesterday I believe you tipped those scales once and for all in Caylee Marie's favor.

What a wonderful post. :)

I think it was great instinct on Tim's part to shut that search down when he did- he's a pro.

Thanks to all of TES- the volunteers are amazing people. I remember when they came here to find Brandi...and find her, they did- though, it was a sad ending.

Really amazing people, the lot of you.

Cheers, and thanks for the update.

:blowkiss::blowkiss: I so agree with your post. Anyone who knows Tim or any of his so dedicated team from Texas knows he doesn't just say "f" it and leave a search. He takes every search to heart. If you have not met this man, you are missing out on meeting one of the best men God ever created.
There is NO way to explain how his dedication & humbleness make you feel.

Happy Birthday Tim....BTW,I am in Germany & we had our new grandson born on 12/01. I am also making chili tonight & wish we were all together to share it again.

Please get well Tim, get some rest. We all need you & love you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you do, day in & day out.
God Bless you Tim Miller & God Bless Lisa & your entire team.
Your chili cooking friend in NC:)

Friday, Thank you for having such a a giving spirit and for taking the time to be Tim's 'voice' and sharing with all of us here at WS.

Tim, Thank you for being a relentless advocate for the missing who no longer have a voice and deserve to be found. Your grace under pressure and humility when 'under fire', and continuous hard work shows just how impressive your character is.

Tim, TES and Friday, I wish you all peace in your hearts, a healthy body and mind, and all things good. Thanks for all you do!

Friday:

I rarely post but wanted to specially thank you for finding TES a cause you contribute to. In chosing TES, I am guessing you are an advocate of the lost and
I am probably one of your faithful readers.

God bless you and Tim Miller, along with all the TES volunteers for doing what so many of us wish we could.

I also rarely post but wanted to say that Tim Miller is one of the people I admire most in this world. I think all of TES, from Tim on down to the volunteers, is one of those things that reminds me of the good that exists in the world.

Being an advocate for the missing and the lost is no small job, and TES does it amazingly well.

Hi Friday, since I couldn't get on yesterday and still having problems today..I want to thank you personally for all you have done..An to Tim, I take my hat off and commend him for all he has done..I too had never heard of TES but with this case I donated right away..thanking that I had a way to help way out in California..then when Tes headquarters got flooded and I heard about the Horses..being a horse lover I donated again..I even sent for a application, haven't filled it out yet but will get on it..
Please give Tim A Belated Birthday greeting and a big Thank You for all he has done..
Caylee is home now and I know all the WS have shed many tears as I keep trying to hold them back right now..She will always be in our hearts and Thanks to everyone that has been so dedicated in this, be proud we all helped in our little way

Birthday Blessings to Tim Miller.

Friday - Thank You for your generous heart.

My Grandma used to compliment truly good people by saying that they were "humble". I couldn't understand it when I was very young. I do understand now what a true compliment it really is. Both of you are humble men.

Tim Miller, your daughter must be looking down feeling very proud of her Dad, and the life course you have chosen. Please continue your search for the lost, and know you are backed up by many heartfelt prayers.

Thank you Friday for the information and explanations....I always thought you were Detective Joe Friday from Dragnet (Just the Facts, maam). your description of Casey's reaction is chilling, but I believe every word.

Happy Birthday Tim Miller!

Birthday wishes for you, Tim :HappyBday. Thank you for everything that you have done for Caylee. Blessings, Nova

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member