Timmy And Chelsea Croslin

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. Have a boat already. I would rather stick to facts. I guess I will find that link tomorrow to see fat boy. Thanks for all the help.

It seems finding Haleigh is finally starting to happen, I hope. Sending two LE's to Cape Cod wouldn't be too out of the norm nor out of budget. It's not like they are flying around everywhere questioning people. It looks like they are doing something, and building a case at the same time. JMO

We are not allowed to post those links here. I told you what to search for with the name he uses there.

I would have to disagree it would be normal for them to send deputies to Cape Cod on Labor Day weekend to conduct an interview and for it not to be costly. It is quite a distance from Palatka, Fl, imo.

:rolleyes: Rj said he saw a man in black or according to Crystal...a black man...come in and take Haleigh. So I was pointing out there is a black guy associated with Timmy and with Misty (she is friends on his myspace, too). He would also know Haleigh, imo. Race doesn't have ANYTHING to do with this case. I am talking about what Rj said he saw at the time.
your post came across offensive (IMO to me it did ) We don't point fingers on race alone if we did and we went by Rj saying a black man came in and took Haleigh then every black man in the state would be a suspect or every black man they knew would automatically be a suspect. This is exactly why we don't point fingers on race alone. You can't say someone is a suspect just because of their race that would be WRONG. If a black man took Haleigh there would be more about him then he is black. Is he big? Is he small? is he tall? Is he short? Is he skinny? Or chubby? Race alone is not enough to be suspect of someone. IMO

We are not allowed to post those links here. I told you what to search for with the name he uses there.

I would have to disagree it would be normal for them to send deputies to Cape Cod on Labor Day weekend to conduct an interview and for it not to be costly. It is quite a distance from Palatka, Fl, imo.

I don't understand what you disagree with. Too much cost for two officers to go there? It's a missing child. If the PD can't spend two thousand or less for a trip like this it's crazy. Times are tough, but they did receive monies for searches etc..I read somewhere. Timmy is an important one to interview as well as Chelsea now that Misty has "spoken". Very important people in finding Haleigh. JMO

Kind of a given no? Broadcast that your little boy can identify the abductor. Seriously.
Teresa explained they were told specifically by LE not to discuss it then Crystal took him on national television to discuss it. If Ronald was asked...he should have dismissed it because they were not supposed to bring it up at all.

Since I am being personally attacked here and called a racist. I deleted my post. Please delete it from the quotes. :furious:

I know when Officers at my Dh's work have to go across state to interview someone they use money from a special fund. They can even file for grants and such . Officers have traveled distances a lot longer way for a lot less. Depending on if the Officers get over time or comp time would depend on how much it would cost the department. Gas , Food and hotel stay and such would be a write off at the end of the year for the PD.

Where they get into the big money is sending the Officers on a Holiday as they then will be paying them time and a half even if they get comp time and not over time they will be giving them time and half comp time.

I should add my Dh works for a large department so it may not be the same for the smaller department but I am sure they still get holiday pay.

Since I am being personally attacked here and called a racist. I deleted my post. Please delete it from the quotes. :furious:
I am not attacking you nore did I call you a racist..... I said I thought the post was offensive( others are free to disagee with me) and explained why they don't call someone a suspect on race alone. I mean it would be like RJ saying it was a white man and everyone saying everyone that is White and on the friends list is a suspect. You really don't have to get angry.( I'm not angry ) :) I explained why I thought it was offensive but I never personally attacked you or called you ( ANY) name at all. I am sorry if you feel I am attacking you. I'm not I was just trying to explain why I felt it was offensive and why they don't ( or shouldn't) have suspects on race alone.

No worries SS, I didn't think your post was offensive. Having posted here for months I thought it was obviously a reference to what I personally think was a "mistruth" by CS, and also a reference to LE saying it was not a stranger abduction, ie it was a friend/family member/family friend

SS, it was the way you stated it, that's all. "Looks like one of Timmy's best pals is a big black guy". Doesn't sound right. JMO

IIRC Ron C had a friend too that is the same color as the man that Jr. described.
His name starts with an "O"
Wonder what really happened and why O has distanced himself from Ron C?JMO

Although I don't frequently agree with SS, in this case, after reading so many of her posts I can say without reservation that SS is not racist nor was that remark meant to be disparaging in any way. She could have said big white guy and no one would have blinked.
And in my opinion CS didn't have any "mistruths" to LE.

i think regardless of race anybody that is a friend of the "family" is suspect. I could see focusing on someone because they are a mutual friend of MC and TC. I think it's warranted to look into it further. The police would have more info. Hope they are using the myspace sites to try and find out some information about anyone who could have been involved, especially ones fitting Jr's profile and he probably gave more of a description than a black guy. Hopefully!

What in the world does Race have to do with this case? so his best friend is black what does that prove? I don't understand why you mentioned his friend was black.:waitasec:

Because when CS was on Geraldo, she said that Jr. said a black man came and took Haleigh. It started as a man in black, then a black man.

At the time we knew RC had a friend named Orlando from work, Crystal Cummings baby's daddy, WBG, NayNay's baby daddy and new beau as possible black men that are known to RC and MC. Now, we can add Tommy's good friend. It is just to see if what Jr. allegedly said rings true.

I think someone saw a red truck that night. More than one person heard the loud truck, maybe someone peeked out to look and we just don't know about them yet.

Could it be that someone really does have Haleigh and she is safe and being taken care of by people who love her? From my thoughts to God's ears.

Although I don't frequently agree with SS, in this case, after reading so many of her posts I can say without reservation that SS is not racist nor was that remark meant to be disparaging in any way. She could have said big white guy and no one would have blinked.
And in my opinion CS didn't have any "mistruths" to LE.

I don't believe the statement was intended to be racist either..but IF you noticed when O was ever mentioned as perhaps being the black man Jr may have seen that night.. It was... Oh No, Crystal is the one who made that up and who told him to say that...NO way could it ever be a person who was connected to Ron C..
But since this "black man" just so happens to be a friend of Timmy, he just may be the one that Jr. was referring to that night..... Blows my mind...JMO...

lol aren't you the poster always asking for links? you seem to always be able to comb other people's postings with a fine tooth comb, but when others request that of you, well, different story? just had to say something because it seems like there is a mission to criticize...

SS knows WS rules better than most posters... I am not sure what thread I am on...Is this the rumor thread which requires NO LINKS...just rumors.

I can't give a link either as it is forbidden but on one web audio site it was said that LE have the names of the four people in Misty's dream and they were going to be checked out. I listened to this last Sunday so it has been a week . Maybe something to do with this trip to MA or could just be a coincidence.

I would like to know why it is "alleged" that this is Timmy and his wife based on the news article? :waitasec: What if it is someone totally different?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8