Timmy And Chelsea Croslin

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What significance does it have if the title of the vehicle was never transferred to the new owner? Who is responsible for transferring the title of a used vehicle?
The neighbors who spotted the red truck at Ron's have crucial info for the timeline. Altho Misty did not say whether she smoked pot with Tommy when he came to the home after Ron left and while his children were in Misty's care, it seems reasonable to assume that Misty smoked pot with him IMO. Timmy and Chelsea's Anniversary is Feb 11. They married in 2006.
Per the DMV website, title transfer in FL involves the following:
1-Locate your title.
2-Fill in the “Transfer of Title by Seller” section.
3-Fill out the odometer reading, sale price, and date.
4-You and the buyer sign the form.
5-The buyer takes this to the tax collector’s office.
So it's a joint responsibility. If the new "owner" decides to sell the car and they don't have the title, then they'd have a problem. It sounds like the tax collector might have a problem if this wasn't done properly, too.

What significance does it have if the title of the vehicle was never transferred to the new owner? Who is responsible for transferring the title of a used vehicle?
The neighbors who spotted the red truck at Ron's have crucial info for the timeline. Altho Misty did not say whether she smoked pot with Tommy when he came to the home after Ron left and while his children were in Misty's care, it seems reasonable to assume that Misty smoked pot with him IMO. Timmy and Chelsea's Anniversary is Feb 11. They married in 2006.
The new owner is responsible for the transfer. Unless Lisa Croslin can prove a sale took place, it would make her legally responsible in case of an accident or other incident with the truck if her name is still on the title. It could indicate there was never an intended sale and the truck was given to someone to keep for them. Was it a way to "hide" the truck to let someone else use it?

Could you tell me where the neighbors spotted a red truck? I haven't seen that information yet. I only heard Misty say something about the red truck being seen, but she didn't mention who saw it in the video I watched. Thanks~

The van was parked at Timmy and Chelsea's house. It ended up with damage and was found parked by Chelsea in a new place the next morning.

Misty said Joe was missed by Timmy and later ended up wearing all his clothes to sleep in which was unusual. If Timmy was up and around both of those times...did Chelsea know he was up? Did she miss him? Why did he get up? Did he stay up? Could he have taken the van and parked it differently without telling her?

How did Misty obtain all this information about Joe, the van, and Timmy? When? From Timmy, Chelsea, or someone else? When did LE get this information to follow up on?

Originally posted by Bluesky#1:

Timmy and Chelsea's Anniversary is Feb 11. They married in 2006.

Could this tie into the fight about babysitting? Maybe they needed someone to watch the kids while they celebrated early?

also, the steph watts article on sept 3 mentions the red truck:
"the title was never transferred to the new owner so the truck is still listed in misty and tommy’s mother name. The police were going to get the truck and process it. Hopefully it’s not too late."
http://stephww.wordpress.com/
It was on post #117. It wasn't even at the bottom of this page! It is very helpful to read the thread.

Neither of those posts are about the truck :confused:
Oops, sorry Shay! The post numbers changed....a couple posts must have been deleted.
SS reposted the second one. The first (now 111) said:
"There has been a lot of action since Agent Joliceur has come on board! Even though he maintains a low profile, I can't help but feel that he has been very aggressive in going through everything with a fine tooth comb. People have been reinterviewed - e.g., Tommy & Lindsy and now, potentially, Timmy & Chelsea (agree that we are not sure it's they that are the "couple" reported in MA). The red truck reportedly has been finally investigated by LE (per sky report). I can just hear Agent Joliceur now: "What the $#%#$ do you mean, the red truck was never searched??!!" Maybe new information has come from this latest round of interviewing and cross checking what different family members said. The pressure is on and people seem to be running scared now. It's about time!"

Oops, sorry Shay! The post numbers changed....a couple posts must have been deleted.
SS reposted the second one. The first (now 111) said:
"There has been a lot of action since Agent Joliceur has come on board! Even though he maintains a low profile, I can't help but feel that he has been very aggressive in going through everything with a fine tooth comb. People have been reinterviewed - e.g., Tommy & Lindsy and now, potentially, Timmy & Chelsea (agree that we are not sure it's they that are the "couple" reported in MA). The red truck reportedly has been finally investigated by LE (per sky report). I can just hear Agent Joliceur now: "What the $#%#$ do you mean, the red truck was never searched??!!" Maybe new information has come from this latest round of interviewing and cross checking what different family members said. The pressure is on and people seem to be running scared now. It's about time!"

Thank you Kamky ! I appreciate it.

Sounds as if Misty is Tim Miller and Steph's source for the red truck. I'm thinking one of two things happened:

1. The truck never was sold to whomever. Maybe it's on loan, maybe it was just parked there. It seems to me that if Tommy wanted to get rid of evidence, he would have sold the truck to someone not quite so local.

2. The truck was sold, and DMV messed up on recording the transfer. Been known to happen !! Or the new owner couldn't afford the registration fees and car insurance - you have to proof of insurance to register a car here in GA.

The fact that Misty was the source for this information ....... not too excited about Tommy's red truck. Still LE has to check it out. They must be so frustrated.

Any idea who this couple may be?

A family in South Yarmouth, Mass. has been questioned by authorities regarding the disappearance of six-year-old Florida girl, HaLeigh Cummings.

The Cape Cod Times reports that deputies from a Florida sheriff’s office questioned the couple on Saturday at the South Yarmouth state police headquarters in relation to the little girl’s disappearance over six months ago.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crim...od-couple-questioned-in-HaLeigh-Cummings-case

Thank you Kamky ! I appreciate it.

Sounds as if Misty is Tim Miller and Steph's source for the red truck. I'm thinking one of two things happened:

1. The truck never was sold to whomever. Maybe it's on loan, maybe it was just parked there. It seems to me that if Tommy wanted to get rid of evidence, he would have sold the truck to someone not quite so local.

2. The truck was sold, and DMV messed up on recording the transfer. Been known to happen !! Or the new owner couldn't afford the registration fees and car insurance - you have to proof of insurance to register a car here in GA.

The fact that Misty was the source for this information ....... not too excited about Tommy's red truck. Still LE has to check it out. They must be so frustrated.
Yes, I agree, and they do need to check it out, if only to eliminate a possibility. Per the same Watts article, the title transfer was never done, so the truck is still in Lisa Croslin's name. I checked the the DMV website, and title transfer in FL involves the following:
1-Locate your title.
2-Fill in the “Transfer of Title by Seller” section.
3-Fill out the odometer reading, sale price, and date.
4-You and the buyer sign the form.
5-The buyer takes this to the tax collector’s office.

Check the Timmy and Chelsea Croslin thread for discussion on this topic.

The new owner is responsible for the transfer. Unless Lisa Croslin can prove a sale took place, it would make her legally responsible in case of an accident or other incident with the truck if her name is still on the title. It could indicate there was never an intended sale and the truck was given to someone to keep for them. Was it a way to "hide" the truck to let someone else use it?

Could you tell me where the neighbors spotted a red truck? I haven't seen that information yet. I only heard Misty say something about the red truck being seen, but she didn't mention who saw it in the video I watched. Thanks~

The van was parked at Timmy and Chelsea's house. It ended up with damage and was found parked by Chelsea in a new place the next morning.

Misty said Joe was missed by Timmy and later ended up wearing all his clothes to sleep in which was unusual. If Timmy was up and around both of those times...did Chelsea know he was up? Did she miss him? Why did he get up? Did he stay up? Could he have taken the van and parked it differently without telling her?

How did Misty obtain all this information about Joe, the van, and Timmy? When? From Timmy, Chelsea, or someone else? When did LE get this information to follow up on?

Based on what Chelsea said, Misty called Timmy and Chelsea's place around 4 am Tuesday morning to let them know HaLeigh had disappeared and they immediately left to go to Ron and Misty's shortly after they got the news that HaLeigh was gone; so if this is true, it is possible Timmy and Chelsea shared information about the van and cousin Joe with Misty then.

In the link below, in "The Truth about The Truck" section, Misty said people are claiming they saw a red truck near the MH that night. Tommy drove a red truck that he sold after HaLeigh disappeared.
http://stephww.wordpress.com/

I made a comment at the article link earlier today and you should read the comments from people there that claim to be local. Not many, but they claim it is C/T Croslin.

Just finished reading all those comments. Very interesting to say the least. If the locals in that area are to be trusted as much as the locals in the Satsuma area, T and C might have a problem. Don't want to say anymore because the investigation is still ongoing and we have very few facts.

http://wbztv.com/local/missing.girl.disappear.2.1167263.html

A local couple was questioned at the South Yarmouth State Police barracks Saturday afternoon, State Police Sgt. Robert Finacom said.

That happened after a woman reported seeing a girl who looked like Haleigh at a Walmart in Abington.

"This is an ongoing investigation and the State Police detectives assigned to my office are assisting the Florida authorities, " Cape and Islands District Attorney Michael OKeefe said Saturday night. Im not going to make any comments regarding an ongoing investigation.

Thank you teh. Even if this tip turns up nothing I am thankful and hopeful to know that people are still on the look-out for Haleigh.

Just finished reading all those comments. Very interesting to say the least. If the locals in that area are to be trusted as much as the locals in the Satsuma area, T and C might have a problem. Don't want to say anymore because the investigation is still ongoing and we have very few facts.

IDGI? I read all the comments and I didn't see anything particularly bad
about T & C.
There is only ONE person commenting who claims they know them, and that person said Chelsea thinks Misty was involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member