DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wftv.com/news/20774480/detail.html

Cape Cod Couple Questioned About Haleigh Cummings
Posted: 11:16 am EDT September 7, 2009

SATSUMA, Fla. -- A Cape Cod couple has been questioned in the case of a missing Florida girl who disappeared from her father's mobile home in February.

The Cape Cod Times reported Florida authorities questioned the couple Saturday at the South Yarmouth state police barracks about Haleigh Cummings. Authorities have not said why they were questioned. No other details were given.

Cummings was 5-years-old when she vanished Feb. 10 from her father's mobile home, just outside the community of Satsuma.

Misty Croslin was baby sitting Haleigh that night when she says she woke about 3 a.m. and noticed the kitchen light on. The back door was propped open with a brick and Haleigh was missing.

Despite extensive searches and a $35,000 reward, Haleigh has not been found.

When this was broadcast a few minutes ago, Ron's grandmother was interviewed. She said that reportedly there was a sighting up there and that it was in a Wal-Mart. She also said that with all the cameras Wal-Marts have, maybe they caught it on camera.

Couple questioned in Haleigh case

Contributor.jpg
Reported by: Cathi Carson
Email: ccarson@ActionNewsJax.com
Last Update: 9/07 11:20 pm
Print Story | Share this Story

SOUTH YARMOUTH, Mass. -- Investigators traveled to Massachusetts to interview Timothy Croslin and his wife on Saturday.
His sister, Misty, is Haleigh's step-mom.

Annette Sykes, Haleigh's great grandmother says investigators told her months ago they were going to interview Croslin. And feels like she's finally seeing progress in the investigation.

"At least I feel like they're actually starting to do something."

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mostpo...d-in-Haleigh-case/FIo9QTuI206V0gON6bcl6A.cspx

Well with them just interviewing Tommy (I'm so confused) and now they went up to see the cousin. Perhaps they are trying to see who to believe. For example making sure that they did see the cousin on the coach dressed and in his socks. That the car was moved. That it was mysterious. Maybe the demeanor of the cousin. Or maybe just to shake them out to see if this was just concocted from Misty's muddled little brain. Her story sounded truer in the beginning and now it's just getting all twisted which isn't a good sign.

Drywall finishers are an "art." If u r good, u can make approx. 50,000.+ annually.

Yeah, I remember when we were finishing our basement and the drywall (sheet-rock ?) work was most expensive. We learned a very valuable lesson that you better just get it done right the first time...lol. You were right you say art...because to get it smooth as silk is the key. A good drywall person prolly makes good money. I didn't realize that's what Timmy did. Good profession.

I just read that they,LE, wanted phone records of the brother in MA

Well with them just interviewing Tommy (I'm so confused) and now they went up to see the cousin. Perhaps they are trying to see who to believe. For example making sure that they did see the cousin on the coach dressed and in his socks. That the car was moved. That it was mysterious. Maybe the demeanor of the cousin. Or maybe just to shake them out to see if this was just concocted from Misty's muddled little brain. Her story sounded truer in the beginning and now it's just getting all twisted which isn't a good sign.

Timmy is Tommy and Misty's brother, not cousin. Joe is the cousin, and as far as I know, was interviewed very early on. I have not heard where they have sent LE to interview him again.

(Snipped from article)

"My brother has nothing to do with this," she said.She said her brother lives on Cape Cod, but would not specify which town.

In a phone interview from Florida yesterday, Croslin-Cummings said she was excited about published reports that investigators were in Massachusetts following up on a tip that Haleigh was seen at an Abington Walmart. The tip was reported by WBZ-TV Sunday and repeated by the Boston Herald.

Haleigh's family wants it to be true.
"Anything that would bring her home or get them (police) off my back, would be most welcome," she said.
Haleigh's grandmother, Teresa Neves of Lake Como, Fla., said the family is hopeful that there may have been a sighting.
"We're praying that it is true," Neves said.

~~~~~~
well, she's full of contradictions, isn't our little Misty.
1. Her brother isn't involved.....which one? She doesn't say.

2. Excited about reports that they're investigating a potential sighting near where her brother Timmy lives.

3. Wants LE off her back, and so anything that will "bring her home OR get them off her back" will be most welcome. Either/or.

When did TN move to Lake Como?

Thanks for the post. I loved the comment the PARENTS are not considered SUSPECTS.

Misty hasn't been "named" a suspect either.
IMO, LE isn't foolish enough to show their hand to the public OR to the SUSPECTS for that matter ...

JMO

Misty hasn't been "named" a suspect either.
IMO, LE isn't foolish enough to show their hand to the public OR to the SUSPECTS for that matter ...

JMO

According to that report Ronald has in fact been CLEARED of any involvement so not sure why anyone would think he is classed as a suspect to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717