Timmy & Chelsea Croslin; and the hours before Haleigh went missing.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
These people have massive yards...not used to seeing property like that. We have postage-sized yards here with fences around them...

What I don't understand about Chelsea is she can't seem to figure out why she is involved in all this...lol.

She is the one who put out about the van being moved and damaged the night Haleigh disappeared. She also added she thinks she knows who might be responsible for the damage and more. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to know why LE is interested...not that I would ever accuse them of such a thing.

Chelsea was also involved in the fight and charges misty brought to Amber's mother. I always got the impression Chelsea and misty were tight. You have to be close if you are willing to physically beat up another person for someone.

I remember the trampoline being Lindsy's too because of a statement made by Misty very early on. She said if Haleigh saw that van (lindsy's) she would hop right in it because it meant they were going to Lindsy's & she could jump on the tramp.

OMG!..Haliegh would see the van and want to jump in it and drive to Lindsy's?? Does that mean misty would have the van and always be visiting her brother's house with the kids? Short ride....about a minute. So Haleigh associated the blue van with fun and going to Tommy's..

If misty is telling the truth, at least we know one more thing about Haliegh. She loved to jump on the trampoline. I wonder when she used it last..

Misty and this van thing irritates me. She talks so much..she spoke of deer in the van. She spoke of blood in the van. Can't figure out why she brought up the deer and the blood. It was almost as if she knew their was blood inside that van and had to explain it as belonging to an animal.

There is something that always bugged me about Chelsea and Tim and that is there addy.

I never could get a reading on their address in Crescent City. I have them living in Bunnell, Fl. I also have Lisa and Hank living there. I saw the drywall business was located there at one time.

Does anyone have an addy for Chelsea and Tim in Putnam County?

Thank you for posting this....I knew I saw it MONTHS ago and some posters basically called me a non-truther.

I did question some persons stating that it was published that Chelsea had a c-section.

Also, I probably said birth records are not public information under Florida laws. Birth announcements such as the one in the DBNJ are made by the parents who complete a form.

There is something that always bugged me about Chelsea and Tim and that is there addy.

I never could get a reading on their address in Crescent City. I have them living in Bunnell, Fl. I also have Lisa and Hank living there. I saw the drywall business was located there at one time.

All I recall is some stuff from a myspace. Supposedly Chelsea and Tim moved to Palatka sometime between the date Haleigh was reported missing and whenever the Mass. move was discussed on here.

jmo - they were probably renters at both places, so IDK how to find their addys.

I did question some persons stating that it was published that Chelsea had a c-section.

Also, I probably said birth records are not public information under Florida laws. Birth announcements such as the one in the DBNJ are made by the parents who complete a form.

Published birth announcements do not reveal the type of delivery.

I still think that's wrong. This was only her 2nd child. Absolutely nowhere, including Lisa & Grandma Flora's myspace does anyone mention a third child--just 2 girls D____ and K______.

Doobie, sorry, my bad. I though I read on one of the forums that this was her third. Thanks :back:

I'm confused....as usual...lol

What town did Timmy live in?
What town was the crack/prostitute house at?

Where would Misty have stayed during her 3-day bender?

I've never been clear on how many trampolines are in the mix with this saga or even what their relevancy is, but you did see the yard sale sign but it is in the video:

Trampoline-1.jpg

This pic is from an old video and it shows a trampoline in the yard at Tyler:

tramp-1-1.jpg

Ger took this shot of the back yard at GGM's last August and there's a trampoline there also. IDK if it's the same one or not:

tramp2-2.jpg

What You Should Know About Trampolines

Using a trampoline is promoted as fun. But the growing popularity of trampolines among 8-year-olds to adults is resulting in a dramatic increase in serious injuries - including broken necks, spinal cord injuries, and disabling head traumas, many of which result in permanent paralysis as well as death. In addition, trampolines are responsible for many less serious injuries such as broken bones, including legs, arms, and other parts of the body, as well as different types of dislocations and muscle damage.

http://www.fscip.org/tramp.html

What You Should Know About Trampolines

Using a trampoline is promoted as fun. But the growing popularity of trampolines among 8-year-olds to adults is resulting in a dramatic increase in serious injuries - including broken necks, spinal cord injuries, and disabling head traumas, many of which result in permanent paralysis as well as death. In addition, trampolines are responsible for many less serious injuries such as broken bones, including legs, arms, and other parts of the body, as well as different types of dislocations and muscle damage.

http://www.fscip.org/tramp.html

Surely not....Doc?

Surely not....Doc?

I have thought about it from the 1st day I heard about the trampolines. I had a friend that died from a broken neck when I was a kid and we could never get on one again. He landed with his neck hitting the rail.

Whisp, while listening/reading the scanner thread, late last year there was a call to Crescent City to an address next to the older blind man. It was said that Tommy & Lindsey, Hank & Lisa too, I believe, lived next door at one time. I am wondering if TC & LC or the whole bunch might have lived together at that address at one time? The street was Sunglow Ave. 200 block. Not sure what TC & LC's address was. It's a short street though!

I have thought about it from the 1st day I heard about the trampolines. I had a friend that died from a broken neck when I was a kid and we could never get on one again. He landed with his neck hitting the rail.

Yes, they are extremely dangerous!

They said Haleigh loved cell phones, electronics....

Another "child accident" is the computer table falling over on them.

Oh, Doc, how sad. I hate trampolines, myself. When I was a kid, our neighbors had a big, gymnasium type trampoline in their yard. One day a boy hit the rail, and after seeing the blood pour from the huge gash in his forehead, I could never get near it again. (My parents had told us not to use it anyway, but I didn't always listen.) It turned out to be a superficial wound, but nevertheless, it made quite an impression on me.

If an accident did happen on the trampoline, though, why the cover up?

If Misty is covering for an accidental death...She's cRaZy!

Did she think she wouldn't be the "good girlfriend/babysitter"?

Too many people have been brought down by this saga.

Surely not....Doc?

Probably not, unless there was a 2nd person on the trampoline.

http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/pubs/085.html

excerpt - verbatim:

The U. S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) wants you and your family to be safe when using trampolines. The CPSC estimates that in 2001 there were 91,870 hospital emergency room-treated injuries associated with trampolines. About 93 percent of the victims were under 15 years of age, and 11 percent were under 5 years of age. Since 1990, CPSC has received reports of 6 deaths of children under age 15 involving trampolines. Injuries and deaths were caused by:

* Colliding with another person on the trampoline.
* Landing improperly while jumping or doing stunts on the trampoline.
* Falling or jumping off the trampoline.
* Falling on the trampoline springs or frame.

<end of excerpt>

So JMO it's statistically very unlikely that's what happened to Haleigh.

If you guys want to discuss the different possibilities of an accident, please open a new thread. Otherwise, keep the accident discussion focused on what could have happened at Timmy and Chelsea's house with evidence such as the trampoline. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez