Tips to be released shortly

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have yet to come across an actual Caylee sighting. Anyone? Am I looking in the wrong place?

Well with all of the grizzly depressing aspects of their jobs, we now know what LE has to laugh about at their staff parties!!

The tips (cant say as to source) that they have run down and are not relevant in other discovery or at all, are supposed to be in there.
Anything classified as discoveryable is in there; anything relative to current investigative efforts would not be, IIRC..
Thank you! That makes sense.

Wow! In the third set and not one actual real, verifiable tip :waitasec:

It appears there are alot of people who need to get back on their meds, and quite a few folks that should put the pipe down.

Here's one I haven't thought of - Caylee was placed in a manhole near the Anthony home.

OK... I'm sorry... but I cannot go on here... I've read it all now...

"Said Caylee is by a tree off a grassy road. No specific location. Where the german sheppard pee's."

Poor LE... having to go thru all this garbage in hopes of saving/finding one little girl.

"Said Caylee is by a tree off a grassy road. No specific location. Where the german sheppard pee's."

Poor LE... having to go thru all this garbage in hopes of saving/finding one little girl.

LOLOLOL - Where German Shephards pee????

Guess that rules out the tip I just read that says Caylee is in a tree....the mother should be corned like a hermit!!

I just doused my monitor in coffee, that is priceless! Priceless!

Oh crap. Everyone with a German Sheppard is now going to get the crook eye from the crazies.

Of all these "tips", almost all are saying Caylee is deceased.
So why is Cindy yapping her mouth about tips coming in and no one looking for her granddaughter? Is this not the same YAP that snubbed TES and other searchers who were not looking for a LIVE Caylee?

Well, twit, all of the TIPS are pointing to a different scenario.

Oh, I bet all of the tips coming to their tip line all say that Caylee is alive, RIGHT?

I wish CA was in JAIL with her murderer daughter.
Talk about impeding an investigation. Why oh why haven't they arrested her?

Are you serious?? Thanks to all who are bringing the more interesting tips into the thread. I stopped reading the released tips because they frustrate me. However, I appreciate reading ws'ers favorites!

I have yet to come across an actual Caylee sighting. Anyone? Am I looking in the wrong place?

It would be very interesting to see actual statistical breakdown data on alive sightings versus deceased visions and then, credible sightings: closed versus open.

As 1500 pages the Defense can spin this as many credible sightings to investigate when important context and perspective is derived from the stats....., e.g. 25 sightings, 25 closed, 0 open/pending.

I just doused my monitor in coffee, that is priceless! Priceless!

I did that too! LOL! I knew I had to stop reading when I read that one... poor german shepards won't be able to pee in peace in Florida any more... LOL!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back