Tips to be released shortly

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Picking up a phone and calling a criminal hotline to report your dreams or "psychic" feelings, is NOT "helping"... sorry... *shrugs*

I haven't yet gone through all of the docs. or the posts. But, do they include the tips from the airport and Chuck-E-Cheese?

"caller believes Caylee is surrounded by tropical birds and what appears to be a giant hamster cage"

People, you CAN NOT make this stuff up!

Picking up a phone and calling a criminal hotline to report your dreams or "psychic" feelings, is NOT "helping"... sorry... *shrugs*

I agree. Most of these are dreams, theories, visions... I haven't seen the first credible tip.

They may have thought they were helping, they weren't. This is too much of a work load (and cost) put on LE that was unnecessary..

Caller dreamed of the ocean, a plane and the airport. Caller knows this has something to do with Caylee.

:banghead: WHY? Seriously? Why?

"I felt someone poke her nasal cavity with an object then it was removed. You guys are on the right track."

'Her' mentioned above is NOT the Cat's Mother --> it is Caylee.

mmm-hmmm

I wish it was legal and possible for LE to have disclaimers that say something like: "psychic visions and dreams will not be accepted as tips in cases under investigation."

I know that would never happen, but think of all the time and money LE could save by putting a stop to people calling the stuff in.

What kind of follow up could LE possibly even do on the majority of these tips anyway? Don't you think they just read them, have a good chuckle, and then move on to actual tangible/credible things to investigate?

#18 pg 101

Another psychic vision but it looks like LE may have taken this one serious.

Note from person taking the tip: "I decided to give you all a break so I took all this info down for you to look at. She has some good details"

Caller claims to be a psychic since the age of three. She bets her house that the body is buried by a tree next to water. There wil be a sweet, sweet, sweet smell due to flowers that have grown there.

Well, these documents prove that while some may feel there is "weak" evidence at best that Caylee is dead, there certainly isn't overhwelming evidence she is alive, is there?

Here is MY tip for the 'Tipsters' en mass:

GET A CLUE.

I'm reminded of a distant thread of yore in which Yuri was mailed, (and quite possibly called,) around 2:30 a.m. EST due to tenuous My Space Zanny/Casey/Caylee, (and every other poor soul) 'connections' proving nefarious doings.

Anyone find it? :p

I want to print out these tips to make a book for OSCO's crapper. They will get a kick out of these for years to come!

We can name it the "TOILET PAPER"

7th set

page ? crap forgot to write it down...sorry!

"While I think about the case I become very resentful of my cat"

8th set

page 17--"I asked my Ouija"

page 60--"saw a little girl underwater and beside her a toilet"

page 94--" I have had this hell teller in my mind"

I wish it was legal and possible for LE to have disclaimers that say something like: "psychic visions and dreams will not be accepted as tips in cases under investigation."

I know that would never happen, but think of all the time and money LE could save by putting a stop to people calling the stuff in.

I understand where you are coming from, but really no tip should go dismissed. You just never know. There probably haven't been many but I'm sure there have been pychics credited with finding people...

OK, at least I have been edumacated tonight and my thesaurus knowledge increased.

WHO KNEW that 'Professional Intuitive' was another word for Dumb**s?

Okay, even though I know there is probably frustration and disappointment over the quality of the tips, I think some people are getting downright slanderous on this thread. IMO I think people should carefully consider their words before posting, it's offensive. I don't personally believe in the psychic phenomenon, but I could see where some people's posts could be extremely offensive to others.

"She's near the porcupine."

Will Shepards pee near spikey, little porcupines? You'd think getting a porky quill to the nose would make most pooches look for a better spot to potty, wouldn't you?

Or maybe it's just me.

I don't think I would have submitted my tip if I knew how many others were doing the same thing. I can't imagine that mine was even looked at. At least I was able to submit mine anonymously online. I will think twice about leaving information on future cases after seeing so many people's personal information released.

I can't speak for others, but you feel an obligation to pass the information along when you receive it regardless of what others think. I do also see the humor in how the information comes across sometimes.

Just another point of view......

Wow!

Another psychic... at the end it says "Please do not release my name or phone number"

Right below that, it shows her name and phone number.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003
Back