Tipster saw TH truck 6/4 AM near SI

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did I miss a link to an article where this man talks about the possible sighting of Terri? I see quotes with part of his statement, and I have seen links for youtube and google maps, but did I miss the article link? Thanks! :)

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/n...ring-police-sting/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx

“I was on my way to work, driving down Highway 30,” said “Chas.”

It was Friday, June 4th, sometime between 9:15 and 9:45 in the morning. “Chas” was heading south on Highway 30, on his way to work when a white truck pulled out onto the road.

"It came out of one of these side streets, I am not exactly positive which one, but I am pretty much sure that it was north of Logie Trail road.”

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/n...ring-police-sting/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx

“I was on my way to work, driving down Highway 30,” said “Chas.”

It was Friday, June 4th, sometime between 9:15 and 9:45 in the morning. “Chas” was heading south on Highway 30, on his way to work when a white truck pulled out onto the road.

"It came out of one of these side streets, I am not exactly positive which one, but I am pretty much sure that it was north of Logie Trail road.”

North of Logie Trail Rd.

So she may not have actually been on Logie Trail?

That was weird. The first house that pops up is on Sheltered Nook Rd. Then it skips over to the one on Logie Trail.

What are the odds?

Thats how I set the link up...If she pulled into the driveway on the side of the house, it leads into the backyard...which is rainbow lake... no one would have seen her dump the body there....

Okay, but the tipster saw the truck coming out of a road north of Logie Trail, not Logie Trail itself. The roads I see north of Logie Trail are NW Morgan Rd and NW King Rd.

I was just pointing out she had access to that road off of Skyline.

Also NW King Rd intersects with NW Morgan Rd via NW Clark Ave. without going back to the main road.

Now I know why I love my Garmin. LOL

Unless she pulled a Doug Stewart, who had someone use his bank card while he was in another state killing his wife.

All w/ the alibi guy knowing that doug was going to kill Venus! And for no money, nothing!
Anything is possible but I have a feeling TH acted alone and I'm praying this tip is real. It made sense to me when I read it this am. She left the school, went straight to the island, straight to a predetermined dump site then got back to the real world, shopping w/ her daughter. Especially if she was coming off one of those side streets. Especially after seeing that car tour video. I never imagined the inclines there or the forest coverage. Not sure if she would put him in the water or just down a huge hill w/ lots of tree coverage.
I'm even creeped out re: her choice of game before taking Kyron to school. Family Feud. ( just read that here, don't have a link)
And knowing the Venus Stewart case I know that even the best laid plans don't always mean perfect.imo

I saw the koin segment, and this guy says he called the tip line twice and no one returned his call....wth????

This could be the proof LE needs and they don't call him back...wow

It may well be that they don't need his testimony as proof, it they have video evidence and debit card transactions and cell phone pings to prove where she was.

I'm finding it very difficult to believe this story because it was a month later.But I guess you never know.Anything is possible.
i want to know when exactly he called the tip line for the first time. that will determine whether i give his story any weight. if he called into the tip line shortly after the release of the poster asking for info, then maybe he knows something, maybe he just got kronk'd ~ maybe they should have paid attention the first time he called. maybe chas is the key. jmo, imo, mho and all that jazz ;)

During this interview with Kaine and Desiree, Kaine describes the events of the morning and afternoon in pretty good detail. Basically, he says that after leaving work early that afternoon, he goes into the house, observes Terri on the couch on her laptop, kisses Baby K, grabs a bite to eat, and goes to his home office to work until it was time to pick up Kyron from the bus stop. At that point, he put shoes on Baby K and the two of them walked to the bus stop with Terri following a minute or two behind. Since his account is rather detailed, down to kissing Baby K hello, I'm inclined to think that not only did he not look at any photos, but didn't have any physical contact with Terri either, JMO of course. It would make sense for him to say "I got home, came in, observed Terri on her laptop on the couch, at which point she showed me some photos from Kyron's school from that morning", KWIM? Your post actually makes me curious...why wouldn't she show him the pics? You're absolutely right, most people would call their spouse over to look at the photos that had just been uploaded of the science fair that they weren't able to attend..."Hi honey, come check out these photos from this morning! We wish you'd been able to come! look at how great his project looked", etc. Makes you wonder what the mood was like. To be perfectly honest, it really doesn't sound as if Kaine and Terri were talking much. :waitasec:

BBM

Maybe she sent them to him via cellphone or email or perhaps he saw them on FB? I usually send Mr. Avalon up-to-the minute photos so he doesn't have to wait until he gets home so this play-by-play doesn't sound odd to me.

From what I got listening to him, he initially "knew" about Kyron, but wasn't necessarily following all the details closely, then a couple of weeks ago something triggered his memory, he indicates as he was seeing more info on the news about the whole thing, he then realized he believes the red haired woman he saw was TH. He says he was traveling south on Hwy 30, and saw ther truck coming off Logie Trail Rd approximately 0915-0945, he watched the truck because he thought it was a friend who has one exactly like that m odel, he then pulled closer, looked over, and saw who he now feels was TH.

This case officially has me frustrated.
You can't rely on information like this because, for one, the media could of helped play a role in "what he is remembering." I am sure there are tons of white trucks in that area, no wait.. I am positive about it because there are at least 10 calls a day from the scanner talking about a white truck.
Now, was she really there (I am NOT defending her - don't get confused), or did all this news help place HER into his head?

During this interview with Kaine and Desiree, Kaine describes the events of the morning and afternoon in pretty good detail. Basically, he says that after leaving work early that afternoon, he goes into the house, observes Terri on the couch on her laptop, kisses Baby K, grabs a bite to eat, and goes to his home office to work until it was time to pick up Kyron from the bus stop. At that point, he put shoes on Baby K and the two of them walked to the bus stop with Terri following a minute or two behind. Since his account is rather detailed, down to kissing Baby K hello, I'm inclined to think that not only did he not look at any photos, but didn't have any physical contact with Terri either, JMO of course. It would make sense for him to say "I got home, came in, observed Terri on her laptop on the couch, at which point she showed me some photos from Kyron's school from that morning", KWIM? Your post actually makes me curious...why wouldn't she show him the pics? You're absolutely right, most people would call their spouse over to look at the photos that had just been uploaded of the science fair that they weren't able to attend..."Hi honey, come check out these photos from this morning! We wish you'd been able to come! look at how great his project looked", etc. Makes you wonder what the mood was like. To be perfectly honest, it really doesn't sound as if Kaine and Terri were talking much. :waitasec:

On the other hand, I believe I read somewhere that KH also has a Facebook page. If TMH knew that he was in the habit of checking his FB page when he came home, she'd know that Kyron's pic would show up on his wall because of the way it was tagged.

I agree that it sounded like there wasn't much conversation that day.

OMG...THIS HOUSE IS FOR SALE AND LOOK WHATS IN ITS BACK YARD.... I WONDER IF THE HOUSE IS VACANT... THERE IS A DRIVEWAY BESIDE THE HOUSE LEADING TO RAINBOW LAKE...http://www.estately.com/listings/in...nook-rd#listings/info/18445-nw-logie-trail-rd omg..I'M SHAKING... THEY NEED TO CHECK THIS OUT... GIVE THE LINK AMINUTE TO LOAD AND CHECK OUT THE PICTURES...THEN SCROLL DOWN TO THE MAP.. RAINBOW LAKE IS IN ITS BACK YARD..

Which house do you mean? I noticed the house on Logie Trail wasn't listed until June 26th. The other house is a short sale so it very well could be vacant.

I hope I posted this response the right way.......1st post on WS!!! :dance:

The breaking news on local KGW, Terri has agreed to move out of the Horman home..
(now they don't have to go to court)

I know "breaking" but at least they are reporting =)

Thats how I set the link up...If she pulled into the driveway on the side of the house, it leads into the backyard...which is rainbow lake... no one would have seen her dump the body there....

:eek:

Which house do you mean? I noticed the house on Logie Trail wasn't listed until June 26th. The other house is a short sale so it very well could be vacant.

WELCOME!!!!! :hug:

:balloons::Welcome-12-june:

Does anyone have the search area map handy from one of the pressers? TIA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member