Tipster saw TH truck 6/4 AM near SI

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm looking for some things.I'm not going to blow this guy off.That's not good detective work LOL.I'm looking.

Slightly OT, but your post just made think about KH's statement that TH was already on her laptop when he got home. I'm curious if, for example, she was uploading photos of Kyron then if she showed those pics to KH. I know if hubby came home or was around and I was doing picture stuff, I would call him over to take a look. I don't think we've heard if KH saw the pics she took that day prior to going to the bus stop. I don't know why I mention this except that I'm interested in that conversation and how that took place: "Look at Kyron in front of his project" , "Kyron was having fun when we looked at projects this morning. Look at this picture. . . ." Etc. Perhaps it would clue us in to TH's state of mind in that early afternoon and her attitude toward Kyron.

During this interview with Kaine and Desiree, Kaine describes the events of the morning and afternoon in pretty good detail. Basically, he says that after leaving work early that afternoon, he goes into the house, observes Terri on the couch on her laptop, kisses Baby K, grabs a bite to eat, and goes to his home office to work until it was time to pick up Kyron from the bus stop. At that point, he put shoes on Baby K and the two of them walked to the bus stop with Terri following a minute or two behind. Since his account is rather detailed, down to kissing Baby K hello, I'm inclined to think that not only did he not look at any photos, but didn't have any physical contact with Terri either, JMO of course. It would make sense for him to say "I got home, came in, observed Terri on her laptop on the couch, at which point she showed me some photos from Kyron's school from that morning", KWIM? Your post actually makes me curious...why wouldn't she show him the pics? You're absolutely right, most people would call their spouse over to look at the photos that had just been uploaded of the science fair that they weren't able to attend..."Hi honey, come check out these photos from this morning! We wish you'd been able to come! look at how great his project looked", etc. Makes you wonder what the mood was like. To be perfectly honest, it really doesn't sound as if Kaine and Terri were talking much. :waitasec:

If I may please say.I am a little confused.It's not on Sauvie Island?Is it across from Sauvie Island?Is the area he is mentioning around this area Cornelius Pass and Hwy 30.

He was going south on Hwy 30, and the truck pulled out on a road north of Logie Trail Rd. The only roads I could find that fit that would be NW Morgan Road or NW King Road.

“I was on my way to work, driving down Highway 30,” said “Chas.”

It was Friday, June 4th, sometime between 9:15 and 9:45 in the morning. “Chas” was heading south on Highway 30, on his way to work when a white truck pulled out onto the road.

"It came out of one of these side streets, I am not exactly positive which one, but I am pretty much sure that it was north of Logie Trail road

I kind of get that vibe too, that they weren't very communicative; however, that said, when my husband gets home, I tend to leave him alone for about 30-45 minutes. He needs that time to decompress from his work day, to change clothes, shower, and get in his "home mood." And just to be the devil's advocate, TH could have been playing a FB game or something that had her attention. We know Kaine had a FB page too, so he might have went on FB when he got home to check to see if there were any new posts/pictures by TH from that morning.

Just an FYI here...... please don't sleuth people who haven't been named in MSM. Friends, neighbors or just residents who happen to live in the area. They have no link to this investigation at this time. Thank You.

Ok,I am still looking.Is it any where near this area?This is a comment from a news article a ways back.It's not Sauvie Island?

http://www.katu.com/news/local/96341619.html#idc-cover

Marlette1234 72p · 2 weeks ago

The police visited my friend's house yesterday. She lives at Cornelius Pass and Hwy 30, directly across from the cell tower and Sauvie's Island. They searched all outbuildings and then asked if the house could be searched. She let them in and they searched her house too. LE obviously knows something and are scurrying to find the evidence to put together their case.

The police visited my friend's house yesterday. She lives at Cornelius Pass and Hwy 30, directly across from the cell tower and Sauvie's Island. They searched all outbuildings and then asked if the house could be searched. She let them in and they searched her house too. LE obviously knows something and are scurrying to find the evidence to put together their case.

I kind of get that vibe too, that they weren't very communicative; however, that said, when my husband gets home, I tend to leave him alone for about 30-45 minutes. He needs that time to decompress from his work day, to change clothes, shower, and get in his "home mood." And just to be the devil's advocate, TH could have been playing a FB game or something that had her attention. We know Kaine had a FB page too, so he might have went on FB when he got home to check to see if there were any new posts/pictures by TH from that morning.

ITA. It also depends, I suppose, on how much work he had to do before Kyron got home.

I'm finding it very difficult to believe this story because it was a month later.But I guess you never know.Anything is possible.

Why not walk into the Police Station if no one is responding to your tip ?
This could be important.
Each day that goes by could be more evidence lost.
If this guy is for real he needs to drive himself over to LE.

Ok,I am still looking.Is it any where this area?This is a comment from a news article a ways back.It's not Sauvie Island?

http://www.katu.com/news/local/96341619.html#idc-cover

This map shows the roads north of Logie Trail and directions to Sauvie Island. The bridge to Sauvie Island as well as Corneius Pass are south of the area the truck was seen in.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...47,-122.841568&spn=0.063706,0.169086&t=h&z=13

ETA: If I'm reading the map right, which is iffy - I'm terrible with maps.

I havent read through all of the pages of comments, but I did see people asking why on earth she'd go out that road in the first place.

Does anyone know if she is a geocacher? There are a couple of geocaches out that road.

Here is a link to one at Skyline and Logie Trail. If you go down the page to the option that says Geocaching Google.com Map and click it, it will show you the caches in the area and the roads. I know she was spotted on the other end of the road, but it's *possible* (not very likely) she was doing a cache trail and trying to get a bunch at once?

This is just an observation and opinion, I realize it's probably not what she was out there for, but I'd like to think she was caching rather than..doing other things.

If I wanted my pings to throw off LE IF an investigation could possibly ensue as to my whereabouts during a certain time, I wold drop my phone off somewhere, do my business, and come back later to retreive the phone, and go about my "errands", pinging along the way nowhere near where I had dumped a body. She was supposedly into CSI and stuff like that and doesn't everybody know about pings? Didn't she follow the CA case or am I mistaken about that? That's where I learned a lot about cell phones pinging, that and the Drew Peterson case. Any tool such as a cell phone that could help later to pinpoint your travels could also be used in a backwards kind of way to eliminate areas you were in, simply by putting the phone in one location for awhile and retreiving it later. Just thinking like a sneaky person who was committing a crime might think...JMO

Wonder if she appeared at the gym more than once that morning...

Calliope,
not only did I see the white truck,but before that it looked like a squirrel crossed the road .
Even though it was taped over two years ago, I don't think it was a coincidence you found it today.

Maybe this tip IS it.

I take mine everywhere with me also :) Car rides tend to make him sleepy, so frequently stopping and getting him out makes him not so happy at times. I think people said Terri had even been at the school early that day, so I'm thinking that overall, that outing ended up being five hours or more.

All I know is that if I'm out that long with a young one (I think Terri's daughter is 18 months) I have to go with a diaper bag full of goodies! How I wish I could just give him a Happy Meal and everything would be fine after he gets upset! I can even remember having to cut Christmas shopping short because he was so unhappy being out too long. So now I try to avoid not putting him through those really long, out all day without a break, kind of trips. But sometimes its unavoidable.

Boy, do I remember those days! Having to pack everything plus the kitchen sink, to prepare for every possible scenario. Ugh!! We still try to pack drinks when we go to the park, especially if its really hot out.

When we go to Walmart I have to keep either a jacket or blanket handy to make a small cushion because the cart hurts my daughter's butt! But, yeah, its not easy. I can remember many days cutting errands short because it was just not worth trying to deal with the kids. The husband has always been good about getting stuff on the way home from work if need be.

Isn't it amazing how this case keeps leading back to the question of where the baby was? Last minute sitter? Dropped off somewhere? - Like the gym and then she sneaks out? If she regularly worked out for 3 hours they may not have thought twice the baby being there that long. If baby was with her, was she sedated?

ETA: Not only that, but for Terri to risk driving out in the middle of nowhere, in a truck with starter troubles, risking getting stranded and having to explain why? And then to have a baby in the middle of that scenario? That is, if this sighting turns out to be true?

OMG...THIS HOUSE IS FOR SALE AND LOOK WHATS IN ITS BACK YARD.... I WONDER IF THE HOUSE IS VACANT... THERE IS A DRIVEWAY BESIDE THE HOUSE LEADING TO RAINBOW LAKE...http://www.estately.com/listings/in...nook-rd#listings/info/18445-nw-logie-trail-rd omg..I'M SHAKING... THEY NEED TO CHECK THIS OUT... GIVE THE LINK AMINUTE TO LOAD AND CHECK OUT THE PICTURES...THEN SCROLL DOWN TO THE MAP.. RAINBOW LAKE IS IN ITS BACK YARD..

Did I miss a link to an article where this man talks about the possible sighting of Terri? I see quotes with part of his statement, and I have seen links for youtube and google maps, but did I miss the article link? Thanks! :)

BBM

I agree. Well, we're vegetarians, so the McDonalds doesn't work for us, haha. But I agree, in general; My son is always with me, all the time. He has just learned to be tolerant of mommy and all her boring tasks.

ETA: And having the child in tow can possibly account for the four hours in and of itself - an hour's worth of errands can easily stretch out into two or three hours just from "baby factor" alone.

I know that's right.

Holy cow, it seemed as though it took me that long just trying to figure out how to get my grandson in and out of that top-'o-the-line space-age car seat I just had to buy for him. The poor kid no doubt learned some colorful language as I struggled with all the straps and buckles and whatnot. More than once I eyed the roll of duct tape ....

I keed! I'd never duct tape my little guy to the seat.

The adhesive would be hell to get out of the fabric.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmann420
Back