Tipster saw TH truck 6/4 AM near SI

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The breaking news on local KGW, Terri has agreed to move out of the Horman home..
(now they don't have to go to court)

I know "breaking" but at least they are reporting =)
Lesson learned.Always make sure if your married to have both of your names on the lease or deeds of your house.I feel this should be handled in divorce court.She did have a baby with him.Any ways Back on topic.

The breaking news on local KGW, Terri has agreed to move out of the Horman home..
(now they don't have to go to court)

I know "breaking" but at least they are reporting =)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109120"]Terri Horman Agrees to Leave the House - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I sent a note to KOIN. saying that IF the tipster sighting is correct or even a possibility they should check that address... she could have easily pulled behind that house and dumped the body in Rainbow Lake....http://www.estately.com/listings/in...nook-rd#listings/info/18445-nw-logie-trail-rd give it a minute to load.. and check the 12 pics then scroll down to the map and zoom out.... It's worth your time..I swear... :) the address is 18445 NW Logie rd.

I feel better now....LOL could be nothing.... but I think its worth checking...

We need to figure out what a person who has just had a narcissistic explosion, would do when presented with this scenario.
:

Can someone explain to me what this is referring to? Was there some kind of outburst from TH that morning?

Thanks!!!

They NEED to search the Lake!

I think they'd want to verify the truthfulness of the tip before jumping to searching the lake. I'd hate for LE to waste time searching an area because of a false tip when they could be spending their time investigating something else.

I haven't read this entire thread, so apologies if this has already been asked/discussed.

Does LE necessarily contact everyone who calls/emails tips? I wouldn't expect LE to contact me unless they wanted additional information or for clarification on a tip that I gave them. We know that LE has received 2,000+ tips related to Kyron. Contacting everyone who provided a tip would take precious time away from other LE duties. jmo

IIRC early on Le stated that they would follow up every tip but would not contact everyone if the tip was a duplicate. Hoping this is the case in regards to this one perhaps other people also saw TH at/near that location and time but we have not heard of those tips as Le did respond. Off to find the link to that Le statement.

Right, but given a lake so close to the school, why wouldn't LE have checked this yet? However, I'm glad FIT gave this to KOIN. Would fit in right with TH's timeline.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/n...ring-police-sting/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx

“I was on my way to work, driving down Highway 30,” said “Chas.”

It was Friday, June 4th, sometime between 9:15 and 9:45 in the morning. “Chas” was heading south on Highway 30, on his way to work when a white truck pulled out onto the road.

"It came out of one of these side streets, I am not exactly positive which one, but I am pretty much sure that it was north of Logie Trail road.”
(using This post as reference)

I'm hoping this area has already been searched extensively seeing they requested video footage of Logie Trail Rd.

http://www.mcso.us/public/newsroom.htm

Detectives are requesting any video footage from neighboring traffic locations where Kyron was last seen. The MCSO are seeking video footage from June 3rd and June 4th and ask anyone who captured footage on video surveillance,cellphones or video cameras contact the tip line

Police Seek Surveillance Video

As part of the investigation, the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office is requesting surveillance video from nearby storefronts, private homes, security cameras or any other surveillance recording from June 3 and June 4. They are specifically looking for video of vehicular traffic from the following locations (also see the two maps below):

Northwest Cornelius Pass Road
Northwest Germantown Road
Northwest Logie Trail Road
Northwest Rocky Point Road
Northwest Skyline Road
Northwest 185th Avenue
Northwest West Union Road
Northwest Springville Road
Bethany Boulevard
Northwest Springville Road
Northwest Newberry Road
Northwest McNamee Road
Highway 30 from Northwest Rock Point to Germantown Road
Northwest Kaiser Road
Northwest Thompson Road
Northwest Laidlaw Road
Anyone with video of those areas is asked to contact the sheriff's office tip line at (503) 261-2847. Leave your name, contact information and identify the specific location or street address of the video footage.

You know, while I'm so happy that it's possible that *the* tip has come about that could break the case, I'm so sad that it's looking more and more like he isn't alive as we pore over maps and photos of these wooded areas and lakes and remote winding roads; places that a body would be dumped...not where a live little boy would be hidden. I really, truly, honestly felt that there was a strong possiblity that he was still with us. That feeling is rapidly fading :cry: I know that we can't give up hope yet, but I also have a strong feeling that this tip is the real deal, and if that's the case, it paints a very grim picture.

Prayers for Kyron.

You know, while I'm so happy that it's possible that *the* tip has come about that could break the case, I'm so sad that it's looking more and more like he isn't alive as we pore over maps and photos of these wooded areas and lakes and remote winding roads; places that a body would be dumped...not where a live little boy would be hidden. I really, truly, honestly felt that there was a strong possiblity that he was still with us. That feeling is rapidly fading :cry: I know that we can't give up hope yet, but I also have a strong feeling that this tip is the real deal, and if that's the case, it paints a very grim picture.

Prayers for Kyron.

Though I hate to agree with you. I must say, I have too. Either way, even a body would be more welcome than NOTHING at all. Just the fact of not knowing where he is, if he's alive or not, is mentally draining on people who love him. Right now, I would welcome anything, than to not know!

I think they'd want to verify the truthfulness of the tip before jumping to searching the lake. I'd hate for LE to waste time searching an area because of a false tip when they could be spending their time investigating something else.

If you tried to verify every the truthfulness of every tip, this would drag on for months. This looks to be the most logical, though it may not be correct, it's the only tip that puts someone who looks like her in an areas, at a certain timeframe.

Believe it was from The Portland Mercury the equivalent of The Seattle Stranger or The Seattle Weekly.
The article was intended to be darkly humored but still in light of the crimes committed in the PNW is creepy. One thing about living in the NW is some like to brag about the serial killers there- no joke.

Area scares me so much I would sooner have to drive through Death Valley. In the summer.
I have read all of Ann Rule plus some others, I know some areas just from reading true crime serial killer stuff too, so its almost l;ike I have been there.
Looking at the maps, sometimes even google earthing the areas as I am reading the book. A whole new dimension.

Though I hate to agree with you. I must say, I have too. Either way, even a body would be more welcome than NOTHING at all. Just the fact of not knowing where he is, if he's alive or not, is mentally draining on people who love him. Right now, I would welcome anything, than to not know!

Oh, I totally agree. He does need to come home, period. It's just so heartbreaking :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya
Back